PDA

View Full Version : Every man is a dick

Squeamous
11-24-2011, 10:56 AM
Except Biggles and my dad obviously. Actually my dad is a bit of a dick, so maybe just Biggles. And Kev, he's alright too. Ben's been quite nice to me come to think of it, and Mulder once sent me a picture of his cawk which was unexpected and a bit like eye rape, but overall a positive experience.

Manker is kind of neutral: he's the magnolia paint of his sex. The Mackdaddy is some form of autistic savant so his behaviour isn't judged by the same standards as the rest of you.

The rest of you are dicks though x

megabyteme
11-24-2011, 11:30 AM
Is this your way of asking nicely? :naughty:

Squeamous
11-24-2011, 11:34 AM
You know me so well :smilie4:

Artemis
11-24-2011, 11:47 AM
Well for myself, I'm eternally grateful I haven't been classed as the 'magnolia paint' of my sex, I'd rather be a dick than damned with that faint praise.
It will probably help manker if instruct him on how to become more manly (and of course be a dick like the rest of us) rather than point out his inadequacies in public.
I always though McMacky was the way he was because fumehoods are for girls rather than any autism on his part, that and the self induced sleep deprivation, but I will amend your diagnosis on my list.....

manker
11-24-2011, 12:38 PM
Autistic savant :glag: :glag:
It's funny 'cus it's true and we all thought it deep down without being able to articulate it so succinctly.

Being magnolia has its upside - if ever I went around to Squeams' place, she'd be all; 'Oh, it's just manky. I can walk around in my bra without him raping me'. But the minute her back was turned, I'd be wanking into her Cheerios whilst fingering the cat :shifty:

Thanks for the PM about becoming more manly, Arty, I'm just not sure if it's for me.
Altho' your line about hanging around outside funerals and taking advantage of the emotionally vulnerable orphaned teenagers did give me pause :smilie4:

Artemis
11-24-2011, 01:16 PM
Thanks for the PM about becoming more manly, Arty, I'm just not sure if it's for me.
Altho' your line about hanging around outside funerals and taking advantage of the emotionally vulnerable orphaned teenagers did give me pause

It's actually Megabyteme you can thank for the helpful hints on how to pickup wimminz, he was trying to get the eternal virgin to set his sights a bit lower, by generally hunting for the weak in the herd, although I do have a more than sneaking suspicion that MBM was speaking from personal experience and that perhaps more than one notch on his belt was simply unable to run walk hobble whip out the disabled person sign in time.

manker
11-24-2011, 01:31 PM
Altho' your line about hanging around outside funerals and taking advantage of the emotionally vulnerable orphaned teenagers did give me pause

It's actually Megabyteme you can thank for the helpful hints on how to pickup wimminz, he was trying to get the eternal virgin to set his sights a bit lower, by generally hunting for the weak in the herd, although I do have a more than sneaking suspicion that MBM was speaking from personal experience and that perhaps more than one notch on his belt was simply unable to run walk hobble whip out the disabled person sign in time.:lol:
I think you're too polite, it's more than a sneaking suspicion. The man's a menace.

1337 paint skillz :01:

Squeamous
11-24-2011, 01:42 PM
Well for myself, I'm eternally grateful I haven't been classed as the 'magnolia paint' of my sex, I'd rather be a dick than damned with that faint praise.
It will probably help manker if instruct him on how to become more manly (and of course be a dick like the rest of us) rather than point out his inadequacies in public.
I always though McMacky was the way he was because fumehoods are for girls rather than any autism on his part, that and the self induced sleep deprivation, but I will amend your diagnosis on my list.....

Think about it: good with maths, ability to drone on and on with meticulous verbosity on subjects of no interest to anyone else, obsessive attention to detail, able to function socially only through a series of learned routines rather than through any real empathy. I could go on but suffice it to say:

As for Manker, well he's pretty much nice to me and only mentions my vagina about 30% of the time. This has the downside of meaning he's a complete bender, but these days that's no stop to being masculine. The single biggest thing he could probably do to tip the scales into dickery is buy his wife's Christmas present from the appliance section of any good department store.....oh...wait.....

Autistic savant :glag: :glag:
It's funny 'cus it's true and we all thought it deep down without being able to articulate it so succinctly.

Being magnolia has its upside - if ever I went around to Squeams' place, she'd be all; 'Oh, it's just manky. I can walk around in my bra without him raping me'. But the minute her back was turned, I'd be wanking into her Cheerios whilst fingering the cat :shifty:

Altho' your line about hanging around outside funerals and taking advantage of the emotionally vulnerable orphaned teenagers did give me pause :smilie4:

I don't have a cat. Or anything that approximates one :unsure:

Mr. Mulder
11-24-2011, 02:03 PM
Mulder once sent me a picture of his cawk which was unexpected and a bit like eye rape, but overall a positive experience.

there's plenty more where that came from you interwebs backdoors i'd very much like to smash in!!1

mjmacky
11-24-2011, 04:22 PM
Think about it: good with maths, ability to drone on and on with meticulous verbosity on subjects of no interest to anyone else, obsessive attention to detail, able to function socially only through a series of learned routines rather than through any real empathy. I could go on but suffice it to say:

There's a misconception in there, I have understood real empathy but believe I lost it somewhere along the way. I am also a fan of Dustin Hoffman, here is another movie photo of him.

manker
11-24-2011, 04:40 PM
I don't have a cat. Or anything that approximates one
It's alright.
I'll just whip out my guyliner and draw some whiskers on you.

IdolEyes787
11-24-2011, 05:57 PM

Selfish and lazy? Has nothing better to do than either lie around the house waiting to be fed or go out at night and make you stay up until all hours wondering what he's gotten up to.
And I thought you said that you were married?:unsure:

megabyteme
11-24-2011, 07:57 PM
It's actually Megabyteme you can thank for the helpful hints on how to pickup wimminz, he was trying to get the eternal virgin to set his sights a bit lower, by generally hunting for the weak in the herd, although I do have a more than sneaking suspicion that MBM was speaking from personal experience and that perhaps more than one notch on his belt was simply unable to run walk hobble whip out the disabled person sign in time.:lol:
I think you're too polite, it's more than a sneaking suspicion. The man's a menace.

1337 paint skillz :01:

I, for one, find it sad that you two are so quick to express your discriminatory practices. Scum. :ermm:

Something Else
11-24-2011, 07:58 PM
It's alright.

:glag:

Genious.

Something Else
11-24-2011, 07:59 PM
I'm glad you don't consider me a dick Squeamous, but I suspect you are in the minority. :eyebrows:

Squeamous
11-25-2011, 12:03 AM
It's alright.

Don't bother, I'll just leave off the Joleen for a few days.

Selfish and lazy? Has nothing better to do than either lie around the house waiting to be fed or go out at night and make you stay up until all hours wondering what he's gotten up to.
And I thought you said that you were married?:unsure:

I don't think Manker would want to finger my ex-husband's sweaty, hairy arsehole, although I'm prepared to stand corrected...

I'm glad you don't consider me a dick Squeamous, but I suspect you are in the minority. :eyebrows:

Oh hai Ben :smilie4:

Squeamous
11-25-2011, 12:30 AM
Mulder once sent me a picture of his cawk which was unexpected and a bit like eye rape, but overall a positive experience.

there's plenty more where that came from you interwebs backdoors i'd very much like to smash in!!1

I don't know, it looked like there was about as much of it as there was ever likely to be :unsure:

There's a misconception in there, I have understood real empathy but believe I lost it somewhere along the way. I am also a fan of Dustin Hoffman, here is another movie photo of him.

It was probably late onset autism.

toXik.
11-25-2011, 03:41 AM
This is too much generalization. Even for the Lounge.

Squeamous
11-25-2011, 04:20 AM
I disagree, you can never have too much generalisation, ESPECIALLY in the lounge. You're just pissed because I indirectly called you a dick. Which makes you a dick.

Something Else
11-25-2011, 10:23 PM
Stop that misquoting me thing. Ewe know it turns me on. :naughty:

Squeamous
11-26-2011, 01:05 AM
I was hoping it might make you cross :naughty:. I appreciate this may take years, but it's ok. I'm a patient woman.

Something Else
11-26-2011, 09:02 AM
I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich Mahogany. :naughty:

Biggles
11-26-2011, 10:21 AM
I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich Mahogany. :naughty:

and Squeams has been exceptionally naughty :naughty:

Artemis
11-26-2011, 10:31 AM

Ah yes but there is always this fact:

http://i.imgur.com/6VFHu.jpg

Squeamous
11-27-2011, 05:49 PM

:smilie4:

Biggles
11-27-2011, 09:29 PM

:smilie4:

:shifty:

manker
11-27-2011, 09:45 PM
The smilies never lie - and in this case are particularly eloquent.

Les and Squeams have been inspecting each other's unmentionables on Skype. Fact.

megabyteme
11-27-2011, 10:02 PM

Les and Squeams have been inspecting each other's unmentionables on Skype. Fact.

I believe Sq has done quite the eloquent job of mentioning her unmentionables lately. In fact, from the sounds of it, there were civil war muskets not packed so tightly. :noes:

Biggles
11-27-2011, 10:19 PM

Damn I've got to find out what this Skype thing is :dabs:

manker
11-27-2011, 10:28 PM

I believe Sq has done quite the eloquent job of mentioning her unmentionables lately. In fact, from the sounds of it, there were civil war muskets not packed so tightly. :noes::lol:

I would be a bit worried about that. I mean you've seen how caustic her wit can be.
I'd be banging away and I can just envisage her glancing up from inspecting her nails and saying; 'Oh, you've started then' :pinch:

manker
11-27-2011, 10:32 PM

Damn I've got to find out what this Skype thing is :dabs:You master of subterfuge you.

Big Les' Skype Services - Discretion assured.

Biggles
11-27-2011, 10:36 PM
Damn I've got to find out what this Skype thing is :dabs:You master of subterfuge you.

and just when I think I might know what it is, it slides between my fingers

megabyteme
11-27-2011, 10:36 PM
I believe Sq has done quite the eloquent job of mentioning her unmentionables lately. In fact, from the sounds of it, there were civil war muskets not packed so tightly. :noes::lol:

I would be a bit worried about that. I mean you've seen how caustic her wit can be.
I'd be banging away and I can just envisage her glancing up from inspecting her nails and saying; 'Oh, you've started then' :pinch:

The "bar" has been set pretty high.

manker
11-27-2011, 10:38 PM
You master of subterfuge you.

and just when I think I might know what it is, it slides between my fingers

93516:lol:

Squeamous
11-27-2011, 10:58 PM

In dim and distant memory we once did, but in recent years my bewbs would tend to drop off the bottom of my webcam's visual range, and les' unmentionable ceased to reach it :sad1:

I believe Sq has done quite the eloquent job of mentioning her unmentionables lately. In fact, from the sounds of it, there were civil war muskets not packed so tightly. :noes:

I don't know what that means but I have a feeling it's not very flattering.

megabyteme
11-27-2011, 11:02 PM
I don't know what that means but I have a feeling it's not very flattering.

Au contraire. The sentence contained the word "tightly". That's a good thing. :yup:

EDIT- In unrelated news, I'm off to obtain 36" of 1 1/2" black pipe for the wife...

manker
11-27-2011, 11:41 PM
In dim and distant memory we once did, but in recent years my bewbs would tend to drop off the bottom of my webcam's visual range, and les' unmentionable ceased to reach it :sad1:
Don't worry, You'll always be magnificently taught in the mental pictures contained deep within my wank bank :happy:

And also, 'unmentionables' are underwear.
I would never be so base as to imply what you depicted in your post.
:sly:

Squeamous
11-28-2011, 01:23 AM
Don't worry, You'll always be magnificently taught in the mental pictures contained deep within my wank bank :happy:

And also, 'unmentionables' are underwear.
I would never be so base as to imply what you depicted in your post.
:sly:

I think you mean 'taut'. Tut tut tut, schoolboy error.

mjmacky
11-28-2011, 01:30 AM

I think you mean 'taut'. Tut tut tut, schoolboy error.

Unless he equates bare ass spankings with lessons, then that would allow your box to hang halfway to the floor without consequence.

Squeamous
11-28-2011, 01:11 PM
Unless he equates bare ass spankings with lessons, then that would allow your box to hang halfway to the floor without consequence.

Um, a lady's box is something quite different in Britain. Why can't you people in Crazyland get them the right way round?

manker
11-28-2011, 01:20 PM
OH FUCK

I can't bring myself to quote it :pinch:
let's nevar talk about this again.

mjmacky
11-28-2011, 02:05 PM

Um, a lady's box is something quite different in Britain. Why can't you people in Crazyland get them the right way round?

<--Confused, I was pretty sure that box was universal. Whichever hole gets penetrated most often, is it not?

Something Else
11-28-2011, 03:55 PM
EDIT- In unrelated news, I'm off to obtain 36" of 1 1/2" black pipe for the wife...

You bought her a gangbang for her birthday. :unsure:

mjmacky
11-28-2011, 04:01 PM

You bought her a gangbang for her birthday. :unsure:

I don't think there are enough black males within a reasonable drivable distance of his region of residence. Also, I think they're into TOYS (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/436098-am-good-boy-look-for-internet-booster?p=3601613&viewfull=1#post3601613). The black piping is probably related.

megabyteme
11-28-2011, 06:51 PM
It's for her gate, not her gait. :noes:

Squeamous
11-28-2011, 08:01 PM
OH FUCK

I can't bring myself to quote it :pinch:
let's nevar talk about this again.

Of coarse. I shall only bring it up when I'm on my period. I think that's fare.

<--Confused, I was pretty sure that box was universal. Whichever hole gets penetrated most often, is it not?

No, it's a cunt.

Biggles
11-28-2011, 11:13 PM
Of coarse. I shall only bring it up when I'm on my period. I think that's fare.

No, it's a cunt.

AKA Life?

mjmacky
11-29-2011, 02:06 AM

No, it's a cunt.

Why isn't that compatible with cunt? Cunt is the originally intended meaning of my use of box, which makes your original reply all the more confusing. I thought you were going to try to convince me it meant rectumhole or something, hence my cautiously worded definition.

In summation, I was originally painting a picture of loose drooping labia and perhaps some swollen heavily used vaginal tissue hanging out while you're being spanked. It was a notion of lacking tautness that I just carried on the back of an intentional misspelling by manker (assumed).

Squeamous
11-29-2011, 02:29 AM
No, it's a cunt.

Why isn't that compatible with cunt? Cunt is the originally intended meaning of my use of box, which makes your original reply all the more confusing. I thought you were going to try to convince me it meant rectumhole or something, hence my cautiously worded definition.

In summation, I was originally painting a picture of loose drooping labia and perhaps some swollen heavily used vaginal tissue hanging out while you're being spanked. It was a notion of lacking tautness that I just carried on the back of an intentional misspelling by manker (assumed).

Have you ever actually been intimate with the contents of a lady's gusset....I mean, one under pensionable age :unsure:

mjmacky
11-29-2011, 02:40 AM
Have you ever actually been intimate with the contents of a lady's gusset....I mean, one under pensionable age :unsure:

If you know how to get a five year old to squirt, I'm all ears.

manker
11-29-2011, 02:41 AM

Have you ever actually been intimate with the contents of a lady's gusset....I mean, one under pensionable age :unsure:I'm not entirely sure he's familiar with lady gardens of any vintage.
One hates to be presumptuous but he was on about getting a ticket for cruising in San Francisco in a thread earlier today.

Draw your own conclusions :kiss:

manker
11-29-2011, 02:43 AM

If you know how to get a five year old to squirt, I'm all ears.:glagpinch:

Artemis
11-29-2011, 02:52 AM
pedobear strikes again.

manker
11-29-2011, 03:02 AM

Um, a lady's box is something quite different in Britain. Why can't you people in Crazyland get them the right way round?there you are manker, I quoted it for posterity. you can thank me later:ermm:
You're either very skilled in the art of misdirection - and if that is the case, then I am hugely in your debt, sir.
Or you're reading this thread though a fog of opium and mental illness.

Squeamous
11-29-2011, 03:02 AM
Have you ever actually been intimate with the contents of a lady's gusset....I mean, one under pensionable age :unsure:I'm not entirely sure he's familiar with lady gardens of any vintage.
One hates to be presumptuous but he was on about getting a ticket for cruising in San Francisco in a thread earlier today.

I can't quite picture in my mind what the Mack's perfect partner would look like, but I'm convinced it wouldn't be male OR female. Back to the drawing board.

manker
11-29-2011, 03:12 AM
I'm not entirely sure he's familiar with lady gardens of any vintage.

I can't quite picture in my mind what the Mack's perfect partner would look like, but I'm convinced it wouldn't be male OR female. Back to the drawing board.I can totally see him anthropomorphising his favourite lanthanide and getting married in some kind of mentalist civil ceremony in Arkansas.

Artemis
11-29-2011, 03:23 AM
Um, a lady's box is something quite different in Britain. Why can't you people in Crazyland get them the right way round?there you are manker, I quoted it for posterity. you can thank me later:ermm:
You're either very skilled in the art of misdirection - and if that is the case, then I am hugely in your debt, sir.
Or you're reading this thread though a fog of opium and mental illness.

I'd like to take a bow for the art of misdirection, but teh board seemed to have an attack of the bad aids for me, I refreshed the fred saw a comment of yours (the shocked mortified one where you never wanted to mention dangling ladybits evar again) and replied. I then found out a whole page of fun and games precipitated my reply, making my reply utterly fucking redundant and leaving you with the impression that I have had too much drugs today....which I have by the way and thanks for asking. :naughty:

manker
11-29-2011, 03:49 AM
leaving you with the impression that I have had too much drugs today....which I have by the way and thanks for asking. :lol:
So it seems.

The misdirection would still work, you're doing an exceptional job. Except I feel I need to clear things up.
Dangling lady-bits are meat and drink - I was referring to my grammatical fuck-up :pinch:

Artemis
11-29-2011, 03:51 AM
leaving you with the impression that I have had too much drugs today....which I have by the way and thanks for asking. :lol:
So it seems.

The misdirection would still work, you're doing an exceptional job. Except I feel I need to clear things up.
Dangling lady-bits are meat and drink - I was referring to my grammatical fuck-up :pinch:

To which I will carry on with the magical misdirection and blame it on the drugs...... I had mushrooms for breakfast.

Artemis
11-29-2011, 09:59 AM
Actually I was just watching the music video for Placebo's Meds and this fred popped into my head, thanks manker for disturbing my qwality time.....

manker
11-29-2011, 11:14 AM
I'm both flattered and unsettled that you thought of me while cracking one out.

Artemis
11-29-2011, 11:45 AM
I'm both flattered and unsettled that you thought of me while cracking one out.

Ah yes, that I've just stepped on a rake in the tall grass feeling, I know it well....

There are however other things to do in life to relax than rub one out, so although you can feel flattered, you shouldn't feel flattered in THAT way.

Fair cop though...... :glag:

Squeamous
11-29-2011, 12:02 PM
I can't quite picture in my mind what the Mack's perfect partner would look like, but I'm convinced it wouldn't be male OR female. Back to the drawing board.I can totally see him anthropomorphising his favourite lanthanide and getting married in some kind of mentalist civil ceremony in Arkansas.

I can see it now; his eyes locked with Lanthanum across a crowded lab. He had been unhappy in his relationship with Cereum for quite some time, and now with his electric bolt of 'chemistry' (pinky in corner of mouth smiley) he realises there is no other for him. He must have her. He must find out her name....she WILL be his.....

mjmacky
11-29-2011, 04:17 PM
I can't quite picture in my mind what the Mack's perfect partner would look like, but I'm convinced it wouldn't be male OR female. Back to the drawing board.

You were almost there, you just needed to finish the thought. How about a little Mexican girl who constantly wanders around and nobody would notice is missing?

mjmacky
11-29-2011, 04:19 PM
I can totally see him anthropomorphising his favourite lanthanide and getting married in some kind of mentalist civil ceremony in Arkansas.

I can see it now; his eyes locked with Lanthanum across a crowded lab. He had been unhappy in his relationship with Cereum for quite some time, and now with his electric bolt of 'chemistry' (pinky in corner of mouth smiley) he realises there is no other for him. He must have her. He must find out her name....she WILL be his.....

Clearly benzene since I prefer them flat.

megabyteme
11-29-2011, 08:46 PM
You were almost there, you just needed to finish the thought. How about a little Mexican girl who constantly wanders around and nobody would notice is missing?

Note to self: It's not bad parenting if they are "exploring". :D

mjmacky
11-29-2011, 10:16 PM
Note to self: It's not bad parenting if they are "exploring". :D

Exploring my genital region

megabyteme
11-30-2011, 02:54 AM

My wife says she's especially creeped out by that comment since, "Her daughter has that same pic on her jammies"...

I'm watching you, Macky. :ermm:

mjmacky
11-30-2011, 05:18 AM

My wife says she's especially creeped out by that comment since, "Her daughter has that same pic on her jammies"...

I'm watching you, Macky. :ermm:

It'll only be creepy if I ask what part of her body the picture covers. Tell her not to worry, as she's safe for another 8 years at least. I could at least be in jail or dead by then, so it's not totally hopeless. Your son, though, I'll come for earlier. I don't have any appropriate pictures to append to the ominous suggestion.

megabyteme
11-30-2011, 06:04 AM
:d

Biggles
11-30-2011, 08:56 AM
No, it's a cunt.

I am sure there is an award for the most inept and unerotic depiction of encounters of a sexual kind. A "Floppy" or something else. Although only two lines that has to be a contender.

manker
11-30-2011, 10:55 AM
I can totally see him anthropomorphising his favourite lanthanide and getting married in some kind of mentalist civil ceremony in Arkansas.

Clearly benzene since I prefer them flat.
:lol: :D

Quite clearly this triumvirate of posts is the starkest example of geek humour to be found anywhere on the internets.
Fantastic.

mjmacky
11-30-2011, 04:02 PM

Quite clearly this triumvirate of posts is the starkest example of geek humour to be found anywhere on the internets.
Fantastic.

I'm just glad I'm not the only one that's been checking out her bond angles.

Hybridization baby? You know daddy's got jungle fever.

manker
11-30-2011, 04:17 PM
oh noes.
You've lost me now. It was just that last line.

I think I speak for everyone, however, when I say that there is absolutely no need to elaborate.

mjmacky
11-30-2011, 04:36 PM
oh noes.

I think I speak for everyone, however, when I say that there is absolutely no need to elaborate.

The teacher in me won't accept that. Starting tomorrow, I'll begin a 3-part lecture series explaining the joke, here is the outline:

Day 1. We will discuss the nature of electrons and their role in non ionic bonding.
Day 2. We will discuss bonding orbitals and how it relates to bond strength, compound stability and geometry.
Day 3. We will discuss bond orbital hybridization, and why they're dirty sexy acts of lower class citizens.

manker
11-30-2011, 06:21 PM
You could probably condense days one and two into an hour since I bring with me a basic grasp on stuff.
Day three, however, is going to be new and I would ask you to defer it until Tuesday week, I need to make sure I'm completely alone.
I'm sure you understand :lookaroun

Squeamous
12-01-2011, 10:41 PM
oh noes.

:lol:

Squeamous
12-01-2011, 10:49 PM

....hmmm. The English asked me to ask you if you know anything about a little girl we lost in Spain while her parents were pissed up on Sangria. Goes by the name of 'Maddy'.

Fantastic.

I'm just glad I'm not the only one that's been checking out her bond angles.

Hybridization baby? You know daddy's got jungle fever.

Benzene's ok, if you like that sort of thing. I like my carbon a little rounder in figure