PDA

View Full Version : Wait.....news just in.....women are dicks too

Squeamous
11-24-2011, 01:48 PM
Well I never. Turns out women can be even bigger cocks than men. Who would have thought it? I can't keep up with all this dickery, which is something I never thought I'd say :huh:

manker
11-24-2011, 04:45 PM
You're going to have to expound.
As it is, every man worthy of the name has presumed you got raped in the face by a bull-dyke.

Something Else
11-24-2011, 07:55 PM
It's like someone spilt a bag of dicks all over the lounge tonight, or something else. :no:

megabyteme
11-24-2011, 09:02 PM
Well I never. Turns out women can be even bigger cocks than men. Who would have thought it? I can't keep up with all this dickery, which is something I never thought I'd say :huh:

Have you tried using both hands, and each of your orificeses? If it would help, I could post an "instructional" video I wonce came across...

Biggles
11-24-2011, 10:28 PM
It's like someone spilt a bag of dicks all over the lounge tonight, or something else. :no:

Talking of which we were having one of those silly, slightly racy conversations in teh office today and I thought I would show my street credz n stuff - unfortunately I thought those Ann Summers devices were called Bunnies. There was a lot of confusion (admittedly caused by me) and teh younger wimenz suddenly twigged and there was much merriment (at my expense). This was made worse by my recollection that the Bunnies had ears and one my oldest work buddies who is even more out of touch than I am looked blankly and said "why would it have ears"..the girls went :glag:

Personally I think Rabbit is a silly name, Bunny is better - sort of friendlier :snooty: I felt a bit of tube to be honest how can you have street credz when the girls look on kindly and say never mind you knew what you meant :(

manker
11-24-2011, 10:56 PM

Talking of which we were having one of those silly, slightly racy conversations in teh office today and I thought I would show my street credz n stuff - unfortunately I thought those Ann Summers devices were called Bunnies. There was a lot of confusion (admittedly caused by me) and teh younger wimenz suddenly twigged and there was much merriment (at my expense). This was made worse by my recollection that the Bunnies had ears and one my oldest work buddies who is even more out of touch than I am looked blankly and said "why would it have ears"..the girls went :glag:

Personally I think Rabbit is a silly name, Bunny is better - sort of friendlier :snooty: I felt a bit of tube to be honest how can you have street credz when the girls look on kindly and say never mind you knew what you meant :(:lol: :earl:

Me and you, mate. We'll start up our own magnolia hand gang.

Biggles
11-24-2011, 11:23 PM

Personally I think Rabbit is a silly name, Bunny is better - sort of friendlier :snooty: I felt a bit of tube to be honest how can you have street credz when the girls look on kindly and say never mind you knew what you meant :(:lol: :earl:

Me and you, mate. We'll start up our own magnolia hand gang.

When in doubt paint a wall magnolia ... or scarlet - either are pretty neutral.

Squeamous
11-25-2011, 12:15 AM
You're going to have to expound.
As it is, every man worthy of the name has presumed you got raped in the face by a bull-dyke.

Sometimes it feels like the only babies being born around me are the product of some form of coercion or trickery. There has to be some other way shirley? Like maybe both parties could consent or something else.

Have you tried using both hands, and each of your orificeses? If it would help, I could post an "instructional" video I wonce came across...

I've seen it, but thanks anyway x

Personally I think Rabbit is a silly name, Bunny is better - sort of friendlier :snooty: I felt a bit of tube to be honest how can you have street credz when the girls look on kindly and say never mind you knew what you meant :(

Aw, well tbh I don't think they should have allowed you to embarrass yourself like that sweetheart. If it had been me I would have intervened on your approach to the discussion with a gentle

'OI GRANDAD WE'RE HAVING A PRIVATE DISCUSSION GET BACK IN YOUR BOX!1!!1'

And you would have sloped back to your desk, yes cradling your poor macerated balls in your hands, but certainly no more ignorant in the eyes of your colleagues :hug:

Biggles
11-25-2011, 07:29 PM
Aw, well tbh I don't think they should have allowed you to embarrass yourself like that sweetheart. If it had been me I would have intervened on your approach to the discussion with a gentle

And you would have sloped back to your desk, yes cradling your poor macerated balls in your hands, but certainly no more ignorant in the eyes of your colleagues :hug:

:dry: I have a feeling I might have liked that less :dry:

Squeamous
11-26-2011, 12:52 AM

There's no pleasing some people.

Biggles
11-26-2011, 10:23 AM

Carnaptious curmudgeons can be a little difficult at times it is true :snooty:

Squeamous
11-27-2011, 05:06 PM
Is that French for old fart? :unsure:

Biggles
11-27-2011, 09:28 PM
Is that French for old fart? :unsure:

Not as such, No.

Although I can see where there might be confusion :dry:

Artemis
11-28-2011, 09:15 AM

Isn't that a redundancy ? :blink: or does grumpy + grumpy = really grumpy, or to get the maths right: grumpy + grumpy = chalice :whistling

mjmacky
11-28-2011, 09:23 AM

Isn't that a redundancy ? :blink: or does grumpy + grumpy = really grumpy, or to get the maths right: grumpy + grumpy = chalice :whistling

I'm here to check your math. I don't think he meant chalice, if he did he would have gone with
Rancorous Rumpelstiltskin