PDA

View Full Version : [Request] SCC invite wanted

styles
11-24-2011, 04:39 PM
Hello FSTers,I would like to request one invite for SCC.They got fast pre-time,and there are some exclusive packes,What arrest me is that MP3 section,I love epop,even I am non-English.After Urumqi rebellion,I lose all my trackers cause Inactive,You could google it then you will know.Thx for help,And Happy Thanksgiving Day.
Regards
Styles from Urumqi China

anon
11-24-2011, 05:17 PM
Your old account may still be in the database, just disabled. Try contacting the SCC staff via IRC first to verify that.

Burnsy
11-24-2011, 05:20 PM
Yeah, like anon says... more often than not, trackers only disable and don't delete accounts. Happened to me a few months back where a few of my accounts were disabled, but after a quick chat in IRC in the site's support channels, everything was re-enabled again :)

styles
11-28-2011, 12:08 PM
Thank you both of you above,anon and Burnsy,Thx for your kindly suggests!:happy:
I am afraid that I don't even remember sign-up mail,That's too long time.:cry:
One more try,I promise to be a good uer in SCC,never make trading or anything go against site rule.
Thx for any help if possible!:D
Regards
Styles From Urumqi,China

styles
12-01-2011, 11:51 AM
Anyone?Bump :-D
THX for any help,I really need one Scc Invite.

joni22
12-01-2011, 02:26 PM
*want

styles
12-01-2011, 02:38 PM
*want

Hehe,Yes,I want one Scc invite if possilble,Not need.I just try my luck.

styles
12-03-2011, 12:38 PM
Anyone could share one SCC invite to me?
I can't giveback anything might just one word ''Thank you''.
But I promise to be a good user there,I can give you all information about trackers I have,Chinese tracker mostly,ratio snap or direct link to my detail,Anything I could prove.
Once again,Thx for reading,Have a good day all.
Best regards!
Styles,Urumqi,China

ElitUser
12-03-2011, 06:41 PM
currently bonus invite is not active in SCC, when they will active it probably you will get one.

why don't you try to re-active your old account from their IRC channel.

anon
12-03-2011, 06:48 PM

Protip: read above :P

ElitUser
12-03-2011, 06:56 PM
^^^ ahh, I don't notice it. But in IRC they asking for the user ID not the email id. So he can try with IRC by saying his SCC old user ID.

styles
12-04-2011, 06:47 AM
currently bonus invite is not active in SCC, when they will active it probably you will get one.

Thank you for your kindly reply,ElitUser!
I don't know SCC disable invite yet,I will wait when they open invite system next time,and try get one invite if possible ,Thx for let me know the news.
Wish you a good day!

ElitUser
12-25-2011, 11:46 PM
SCC bonus invite is up

styles
12-27-2011, 01:24 AM
SCC bonus invite is up
Thank you for let me know!
I got my chance! :-D

anon
12-27-2011, 09:17 PM

I thought China was banned from SCC? If you managed to register, either you were lucky or that was inaccurate information.

waffler
12-27-2011, 09:39 PM
I guess he meant that perhaps he now had a chance to get into scc, though I dont know how that'd be possible, given the fact that sign ups from China are banned.

styles
12-28-2011, 06:15 AM

I thought China was banned from SCC? If you managed to register, either you were lucky or that was inaccurate information.
Thank you for news,Appreciate it.
Anyway,I just wonder why China got baned from SCC.offtopic. :-D

I guess he meant that perhaps he now had a chance to get into scc, though I dont know how that'd be possible, given the fact that sign ups from China are banned.
Yep,Now invite open, I thoght everyone that love PT,and enjoy sharing wouldn't miss this chance.Anyway,I have to give my a chance,I have been waited for this time for 3 months.Thank you for your kindly reply. :-D

SCC bonus invite is up
Thank you,ElitUer.Really appreciate your help.:-D
Thread Closed.
THX everyone reply my post!
Happy New Year.ALL. :-D