PDA

View Full Version : EAK Scammer WTF

TTS
11-25-2011, 12:50 AM
WTF is WRONG with people?

The bitch gave me HDBits for EXIGO + 2 months seedbox 2 weeks ago, he recovered his mail yesterday and got his HDBits back :/ do not know why you people so greedy :angry: its just a tracker :/
anyway i banned EXIGO account and his fuckin HDBits and i got back my seedbox :/

fuck you moron. hope you die :angry:

n00bz0r
11-25-2011, 01:32 AM
NO one gives a fuck about who scams you or how you got scammed. Use the fucking report system to whine in the future and spare the complete board. Capisce?

TTS
11-25-2011, 01:34 AM
keep your fuckin opinion for yourself n00b.

n00bz0r
11-25-2011, 01:40 AM
else, the next time, you'll start whining about someone taking your lunch money at school for kids with special requirements? :huh:

anon
11-25-2011, 01:54 AM

...says he who started a thread in a forum to tell us about how he got scammed.

ca_aok
11-25-2011, 01:58 AM
Guess what, no one gives a fuck. If you didn't trade, you wouldn't have to worry about this shit. You get what you deserve, as the rest of us laugh at your misfortune.

anigav
11-25-2011, 02:53 AM
Another rape complaint from a whore :dry:

zoeygirly
11-25-2011, 03:08 AM
Bloody hell, stop going on about it--you freaking traded an excellent account, got screwed up the arse--Take it like a man and stop crying about it...geez...

IdolEyes787
11-25-2011, 03:43 AM

... gave me HDBits for EXIGO + 2 months seedbox 2 weeks ago, he recovered his mail yesterday and got his HDBits back :/ do not know why you people so greedy :angry: its just a tracker :/

Look in the mirror and repeat those words over and over until the sense in them actually sinks in.:ermm:

XDA
11-25-2011, 04:06 AM
That's why I love this place all the traders, cheaters and scammers keep me entertained.

bumrocks
11-25-2011, 04:08 AM
What a dipshit...

in·san·i·ty/inˈsanitē/

The state of being seriously mentally ill; madness
Extreme foolishness or irrationality.

Albert Einstein Quotes. Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

D) All of the above

Night0wl
11-25-2011, 05:12 AM
I do find it hilarious that ever since he leaked that IRC-key for Exigo, he has been bitching about all his misfortunes with the site.

Well.. at least he isn't blaming me this time. You know last time it obviously probably was me, since both nicks started with night and we all know there is almost no way that two people could both choose nicks that start with night.

foggyhaze
11-25-2011, 07:46 AM
You got what you deserved TTS. Just FYI, much like the few people who are misfortunate enough to know you in real life, we couldn't give less of a shit about ur problems.

Funkin'
11-25-2011, 08:40 AM

The bitch gave me HDBits for EXIGO + 2 months seedbox 2 weeks ago, he recovered his mail yesterday and got his HDBits back :/

It sounds like this person figured out what we all here have known about you. That you are nothing but a little bitch and he decided to treat you one like one.

Can't wait for your next "I got scammed" thread. Bye for now...bitch.

TTS
11-25-2011, 11:00 AM
I think i have to close this thread, you people are so mad, i'm not crying about EXIGO or any others, i'm just talking about why people are greedy and they scammed people they trust them, this is the secon time i got scammed altough i did not go first :/
anyway shit happens, proud to be trader and i wont stop trade for being got scammed twice xD.

Fuck you all

n00bz0r
11-25-2011, 11:39 AM
I think i have to close this thread, you people are so mad, i'm not crying about EXIGO or any others, i'm just talking about why people are greedy and they scammed people they trust them, this is the secon time i got scammed altough i did not go first :/
anyway shit happens, proud to be trader and i wont stop trade for being got scammed twice xD.

Fuck you all
By that account, you certainly are the dumbest trader around these parts. :snooty:

bijoy
11-25-2011, 12:22 PM
You got what you deserved TTS. Just FYI, much like the few people who are misfortunate enough to know you in real life, we couldn't give less of a shit about ur problems.

What? :sick:

Burnsy
11-25-2011, 12:37 PM

Fuck you all

I'm sure most will return the sentiment... but for what it's worth, I love reading these stories of idiots who get what they deserve, whine about others being more devious than themselves, and then boast proudly about how they'll continue... exactly the kind of person natural selection should have removed from us by now, well... if tinternet wasn't as readily available :)

TTS
11-25-2011, 04:04 PM

Fuck you all
By that account, you certainly are the dumbest trader around these parts. :snooty:

I'm far smarter than you buddy, if i got scammed twice, that's not because i'm dumb, they contact yahoo support and they got their emails. But realy i'm far smarter than you, you do not know who i'm, and what the way i'm thinking, i lost too much by getting scammed, but i won too much trackers you can not imagine. so let's cut the crap and everyone shut his fuckin mouth and stop calling me stupid, noob and this bullshit.

Cabalo
11-25-2011, 04:09 PM
Funny how you come complaining about some dude who didn't follow the trade rules, and yet you don't bother either following our rules.
I'm sending you a warning this time and a couple of links for you to read.

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/390714-Section-Guidelines-And-Requirements?p=3382719&viewfull=1#post3382719
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/435756-ATTENTION-NO-SCAMMING-accusations-in-this-section

Thorpy
11-25-2011, 04:29 PM
Burnsy...

Thorpy from torrentseed... PM me your email or summit mate.

ta

TTS
11-25-2011, 04:29 PM
Funny how you come complaining about some dude who didn't follow the trade rules, and yet you don't bother either following our rules.

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/390714-Section-Guidelines-And-Requirements?p=3382719&viewfull=1#post3382719
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/435756-ATTENTION-NO-SCAMMING-accusations-in-this-section

unban me please. :)

n00bz0r
11-25-2011, 04:44 PM

I'm far smarter than you buddy, if i got scammed twice, that's not because i'm dumb, they contact yahoo support and they got their emails. But realy i'm far smarter than you, you do not know who i'm, and what the way i'm thinking, i lost too much by getting scammed, but i won too much trackers you can not imagine. so let's cut the crap and everyone shut his fuckin mouth and stop calling me stupid, noob and this bullshit.
Compete with a loaf of bread and a cannoli in a test of wits and smarts, you're gonna end up with the second position.
No. Don't smile. Its only because the loaf of bread and the cannoli were tied up for the first spot.

IdolEyes787
11-25-2011, 04:56 PM

If you were as smart as you claim to be half as smart a tenth as smart as smart as the average cannoli you'd realize that you aren't banned.:mellow:

Waiting for TTS Volume 2 :The Dupe Account now.:coffee:

Burnsy...

ta

Does everyone at torrentseed have a username ending in y?
Kind of dissuades me of showing further interest as I'm mocked enough already and that without being referred to as IdolEyesy.

Cabalo
11-25-2011, 06:03 PM

What, you also didn't read the infraction notes, in BOLD RED ?

anon
11-25-2011, 06:13 PM

Fuck you all

Well, looks like your account just became completely useless to you now.

Compete with a loaf of bread and a cannoli in a test of wits and smarts, you're gonna end up with the second position.
No. Don't smile. Its only because the loaf of bread and the cannoli were tied up for the first spot.

Thanks for this post. It brought a smile to my face. :)

It reminded me of an article I once read which compared a game's enemy AI to an olive's.

Burnsy
11-25-2011, 07:02 PM
Burnsy...

ta

Can't PM you mate, you have to have been a member on here for so long and made a minimum amount of posts to use the PM system, however, if it's about the site then see here (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/137426-BitTorrent-Trackers-DOWN-or-BACK-UP/page444?p=3627308&viewfull=1#post3627308)

Does everyone at torrentseed have a username ending in y?
Kind of dissuades me of showing further interest as I'm mocked enough already and that without being referred to as IdolEyesy.

Nah, mostly just the cool kids... but I'd not class myself as one of those :(

TTS
11-25-2011, 10:02 PM
I do not need to create another account, I see all people are mad on me, do not know why realy... Because i'm trader ? I do not think so traders in p2p more than good people. good people ? i did not mean traders are bad people xD I just do not know specific name for untraders people xD so what you people are so angry because i'm trader ? at least i'm not spammer like you, spamming here and there and making 20 k posts. wtf
you people do not have job ? do not have work ? do not have friends and real life ? and yeah you do not have girl friend to take care of it ? xD
I see my self far better than you,, at least i have my life, i enjoy my time whether here or on real life. in everythread i found same people spamming my topic and starting bullshits. wtf

you all a pieces of shit

IdolEyes787
11-25-2011, 11:09 PM
All yolking aside I totally agree with you. In that light I created this list of horrible things starting with the most contemptible.

Cancer that effects children
Hitler
A plague of locust
People who spend a few minutes a day making facetious posts on silly websites
Being eaten alive by an alligator
Having your testicles nailed to the floor and then being forced to stand up

ca_aok
11-26-2011, 01:07 AM
The irony in playing the "I have a life" card is that anyone who cares about something as insignificant as the rarity of their torrent site memberships clearly lacks one.

Burnsy
11-26-2011, 01:17 AM
I do not need to create another account, I see all people are mad on me
Wouldn't say mad... possibly just bored

do not know why realy... Because i'm trader ?
No, I think more because you're a trader who tries to rat out those who scam... none of you are trustworthy by definition, therefore no-one gives a fuck. Those of us who don't trade and are happy with our lot, couldn't care less what happens to any trader really, so you're causing your own problems.

i did not mean traders are bad people
Nope, not always, but definitely not necessarily trustworthy.

I just do not know specific name for untraders people
Normal and contented with what they have??

so what you people are so angry because i'm trader ?
We're not, we just don't see why someone who is guilty of something should moan about someone who was better at it than them...

at least i'm not spammer
Although you're starting to verge on that...

I see my self far better than you,, at least i have my life, i enjoy my time whether here or on real life
Good, fuck off then, nice knowing you...
you...pieces of shit

Artemis
11-26-2011, 01:54 AM
The irony in playing the "I have a life" card is that anyone who cares about something as insignificant as the rarity of their torrent site memberships clearly lacks one.

Probably the most accurate summation of those who think that posting and getting to know people is a waste of time. Interestingly enough, it takes alot more effort to trade, than it does just posting and getting to know people who actually have invites. There is the constant need to log on/download/buffer a/c's that are being fattened up for trading fodder.
Then there is the constant round of trade offers on the trading forums whether offering a trade, or trying to make a trade, it sort of takes the fun out of what is just a hobby for most, and the fact that a trader has 40-50 bookmarks and some of them are ones I've never even heard of actually means fuck all to me, and in fact anyone who tried to tell me that they belonged to (fill in the blanks) torrentsite(s) to impress me, I would actually feel sad for them, it is a pretty pathetic thing to feel pride over.

bumrocks
11-26-2011, 03:53 AM

The fact that you can't protect these emails after you own them leads me to believe you are dumb...Particularly since you got beat out of them more than once. The fact that you whine like a bitch to a bunch of people that really could care less, TWICE, also reinforces my opinion. The fact that you can't follow Cabalo's direction. The fact that you trade and get slapped around and belittled by your fellow traders, is another. Dumb whiny bitch noob is a better description of yourself and expect to be called it repeatedly as long as you hang out here and make the same posts that amount to dribble. It might not be the attention you were looking for, but congratulations on getting the attention you were looking for. Has been amusing for me so far, so i thank you ;)

And what Artemis and ca_aok said...

temisturk
11-26-2011, 05:09 AM
I'll give you a bit of sympathy dude--its stinks when you get played. But only a little bit because it sounds like this isn't the first time and you have to learn from bad experiences. Tracker trading is a game and in every game there are sharks (especially when the players are anonymous as they are on the internet). You will get taken repeatedly until you learn to take care of yourself: it is your responsibility to do that, nobody elses.

bijoy
11-26-2011, 06:19 AM

Bad effect of watching too much sci-fi moves.

Snoopy123
11-26-2011, 07:58 AM
That is so true temiskurk. Hard lesson but some of us don't get it. You know what I mean. Have a good one my friend.
Snoopy123

mjmacky
11-26-2011, 09:17 AM

If I hate you, it's because of your abuse of irony. You cry foul amid dishonest behavior, then you try to claim intelligence within that incoherent mess you typed up there. Leave irony alone a bit, bully.

TTS
11-26-2011, 01:39 PM
ok ok ok thank you for advice.
TTS out

livelife
10-14-2014, 10:54 PM
Scammers are the scum of the earth. They deserve nothing less than to get exposed.