PDA

View Full Version : [Giveaway] 2 x TVTorrents 20 GCred Top ups

threelions00
11-26-2011, 02:10 PM
Hi all, have messaged people that previously wanted these but no reply from either so I will give them away. These are not a fresh invite as I am fed up with giving them and people not using them so it is basically a top up for anyone already on the site. All clear?

Rules are simple (taken from the TvTorrents.com site)

The RECIPIENT if existing member cannot be over 2GCreds

For existing members, when you receive an invitation, DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT!!! Follow these instructions (also in the email):

Click on the INVITATIONS link in the MY menu, choose REDEEM INVITATION and paste the invitation code in the proper field.

NOTE:

The invitee must be able to receive email from @tvtorrents.com . Tell them to check their spam/junk mail folder if they do not see it. NOTE: Many reports that email for comcast.net users are not getting email from tvtorrents! Recommend using a gmail account.

The invitation will be valid for one week but can be canceled at any time and you'll get your credits back (doesn't happen immediately, may take a few minutes for the credits to show back up on your account)

So if you want one, just PM me your email. (I don't live on my PC so may be a while replying!)

extractor
11-27-2011, 11:55 AM
i have sent you a pm.

threelions00
11-27-2011, 09:50 PM
One gone, one left

threelions00
12-05-2011, 06:07 PM
Bump and all that...back to having 2 now...anyone?