PDA

View Full Version : Fl.ro sorting problems!

lol87
11-26-2011, 03:08 PM
Hello,

Am I the only one who has problem to sort torrents on FL.RO? I'd like to sort torrents, which shows me most downloads, peers or seeders. Is that possible?

anon
11-26-2011, 05:03 PM
I'd like to sort torrents, which shows me most downloads, peers or seeders. Is that possible?

It is not possible to sort torrents by clicking on the "downloads", "seeders" or "leechers" icons in the browse list as on other trackers, but limited sorting functionality can be achieved through this method:

1. here you write something pertaining to the category of torrents you want to sort (see the next point). It should be something likely to be in the name of as many torrents as possible, for example "XviD" for the "Filme XviD" category. I'm afraid you can't use an asterisk to signify anything.
2. the category you want to search within. "Toate" is everything, others should be self-explanatory.
3. this is to search what you typed in point 1 in the name and description (default), just the name, or just the description.
4. this is the important part, the way the list will be sorted. There are a few choices:
Hibrid: I'm guessing this is a "general" criterion.
Relevanta: relevance?
Adaugat: time and date it was added.
Marime: size.
Downloads: (self-explanatory)
Peers: the amount of seeders and leechers combined each torrent has.
5. this is to sort results ascendantly (from less to more) instead of the default (the opposite).

So, in a nutshell, choose a category, type something that's likely to be in all torrent titles, sort by "downloads" or "peers", and click on "Cauta". That's the closest you can get to sorting on FL.ro - as far as I know.

lol87
11-27-2011, 11:13 PM
annon, thanks for the explanation, but actually the sorting doesn't work. When I want to see torrents with most peers and click on cauta, then wrong stats are showing. I've tried ASC and without, it doesn't change anything. I think that it's a pity that the sorting system doesn't work on FL.

anon
11-27-2011, 11:50 PM
Did you do as I described in step 1? It won't work otherwise. If you follow that tip, it sorts the list (works here).

absent_today
11-29-2011, 05:45 PM
The sorting works though I hope they something about it, also I feel the torrent icons are all.fucked up especially in gaming section

anon
11-29-2011, 08:52 PM
The sorting works though I hope they something about it

I don't really know why they don't make it work like on almost every other tracker.

And if I remember correctly, there was a time when you couldn't sort the list at all!