PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Tranceroute invite please!

james99
11-26-2011, 08:16 PM
Hi everyone :)

I Just found out that I lost my account at tranceroute a few days ago due to inactivity and now i cant login anymore ("no such user") :(

I was just a few days away from being able to keep my membership so I'm really disappointed and frustrated.

It was actually one of my favorite sites and trance is one of my favorite genres so if anyone can help I would GREATLY appreciate it!

I had a great ratio there too (as I do on all sites I use) and promise to continue that to whoever is generous enough to help out a fellow trance lover.

Thanks in advance! :)

Burnsy
11-26-2011, 08:22 PM
You sure they've purged your account? More and more sites are just disabling accounts, maybe try their IRC support channel and explain to them your situation.

anon
11-26-2011, 09:33 PM
You sure they've purged your account? More and more sites are just disabling accounts, maybe try their IRC support channel and explain to them your situation.

Sadly, they do delete accounts (you'll get "username or password incorrect"). I've known a few people who lost theirs due to inactivity.

james99: just curious, what kept you from logging in for over a month?

Burnsy
11-26-2011, 09:45 PM
Sadly, they do delete accounts (you'll get "username or password incorrect"). I've known a few people who lost theirs due to inactivity.

james99: just curious, what kept you from logging in for over a month?

Fair one, never did understand the point in that. Some people do have genuine reasons for not being able to sign in for extended periods...