PDA

View Full Version : Ahhhhhhhhhhh Lost My Download!

Peerzy
11-13-2003, 07:24 PM
i lost for some reason my mohaa kazza download its still where im downloading to in a .dat foprm but it isnt in kazaa in thew downlooad section and i can't do nay think with the .dat file. any wya to et it back?

Russo
11-13-2003, 09:24 PM
Stop using Kazaa for large files will solve future problems. i stopped using kazaa for large files over a year ago. eMule and BitTorrent the are the best because they break your file into chunks and download them separately

Kazaa is good for music and small files. thats it. waaaayyy to many problems occur when transferring 700MB Images

kancgab
11-13-2003, 10:27 PM
try to use different versions of kazaa, like kazaalite

once i had the same problem and when i started using k++ it disappeared :P

:P

Stonecoldfreak1
11-13-2003, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by kancgab@13 November 2003 - 22:27
try to use different versions of kazaa, like kazaalite
why would he post on the kazaa lite board if he wasnt using the lite version!?!

abu_has_the_power
11-13-2003, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by Russo@13 November 2003 - 21:24
Stop using Kazaa for large files will solve future problems. i stopped using kazaa for large files over a year ago. eMule and BitTorrent the are the best because they break your file into chunks and download them separately

Kazaa is good for music and small files. thats it. waaaayyy to many problems occur when transferring 700MB Images
klite still good for some dvd rips

Peerzy
11-14-2003, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Russo@13 November 2003 - 21:24

i wod use fuckin bittorent if i could get a version tghat works wiv bloody socks5 because it wont connect for me. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: