PDA

View Full Version : Best HDBits Alternative!

Pitch7
11-27-2011, 01:19 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Tyho7.jpg

It is: http://HDVNbits.Org

EbP is their Internal as well, so they upload it to both HDB and this site simultaneously. And more importantly they upload 90% of all the HDBits Internals! (DON, CtrlHD, CRiSC ...)

Normally all the HD content were found to be on a brother site. They record stats together, meaning your upload/download in one of them effects both of them.

But recently they decided to merge the sites, and upload HD encodes to hdvnbits as well. But to gain access to download these HD files the site requires you to firstly collect 30,000 bonuses and purchase "Active to HD tracker" in bonus shop, which isn't too hard. Also when you activate it, you'll also be able to access the brother site, which have all the previous HD uploads. Currently; 757 EbP, 694 DON, 572 CtrlHD, 386 ESiR, 177 CRiSC, ... (Stats including dead brother site.)

This tracker is a Vietnamese tracker, but they accept all countries as far as i know. And they always have Open-Signups.

English Signup URL: http://hdvnbits.org/signup.php?sitelanguage=6

http://i.imgur.com/bvVVk.png

Here is a picture of the latest Internal Uploads:

http://www.imagebam.com/image/eef123161533788

------------------------------------------------------------------

Use this link to browse internals only, rest isn't really important: http://hdvnbits.org/torrents.php?sltCategory=0&sltSubCategory=0&sltGenre=0&chkPrivacy=on&incldead=1&spstate=0&inclbookmarked=0&search=&search_area=0&search_mode=0

They decreased the requirement to just 30,000, It should be much easier for everyone now.

http://i.imgur.com/F5GOB.png

I really think this is a special tracker, especially for the ones who don't have HDB.

- They have their own EbP encodes.

- They track 90% percent of all the new encodes from HDB.

- They track most of the early encodes from CHD, HDChina, and WiKi.

- Uploading and ratio keeping is pretty easy.

- All you need to do to activate downloading internals (that are Red in color, you can download others right away) is to collect 30,000 bonus and its quite easy if you download some small torrents and keep them seeding.

- They always have open-signups, so you don't need to beg anyone for an invite.

But, I guess some people are so obsessed about joining trackers that are hard to join, that they don't mind what they can easily get.

ElitUser
11-27-2011, 01:24 PM
Just signup to that site :)

Stabber
11-27-2011, 01:28 PM
So to download you have to donate ?

Pitch7
11-27-2011, 01:33 PM
So to download you have to donate ?

NO! Just collect points by Seeding.

Stabber
11-27-2011, 01:40 PM
To seed you have to download first

IdolEyes787
11-27-2011, 01:41 PM
As a counterpoint, as much as I appreciate shameless self-promotion outside of the intended sections, I really don't give a fuck.
Or maybe if the whole "group" thing wasn't so fundamentally Gay it might play better.

Btw seeing as I already view your post as homocentric the inclusive of the internal talk didn't help matters.:mellow:

Pitch7
11-27-2011, 02:02 PM
To seed you have to download first

You can download all the non-internals.

As a counterpoint, as much as I appreciate shameless self-promotion outside of the intended sections, I really don't give a fuck.
Or maybe if the whole "group" thing wasn't so fundamentally Gay it might play better.

Btw seeing as I already view your post as homocentric the inclusive of the internal talk didn't help matters.:mellow:

You're getting wasted here, speak to Obama not me.

n00bz0r
11-27-2011, 02:25 PM
Who gives a fuck about non internals? Aren't there a hundred general trackers popping up every day serving just that?
On a serious note, this thread would have done justice to the 'trackers with open signup' thread. Its just a waste in here. Anyone who would be in a position to correctly answer your question would have nothing more to say other than stating the obvious. There is NO alternative to HDBits.

Pitch7
11-27-2011, 03:05 PM
There is NO alternative to HDBits.

Because you never tried it. What do you call it if most of the files and all the important files can be found on something else?

Who gives a fuck about non internals? Aren't there a hundred general trackers popping up every day serving just that?

You can download the internals after a while, read the OP first.

Burnsy
11-27-2011, 03:14 PM
Because you never tried it. What do you call it if most of the files and all the important files can be found on something else?

Sharing? :unsure:

Or is that not good when it comes to the whole "we wanna be leet" ethos?

Pitch7
11-27-2011, 03:27 PM

Sharing? :unsure:

Or is that not good when it comes to the whole "we wanna be leet" ethos?

60K/100K enabled and open-signups might meant to be leet?

Burnsy
11-27-2011, 03:49 PM

The member base size isn't the issue... the whole "we wanna keep our encodes on here" is... coupled with the "But to gain access to download these HD files the site requires you to..." bullshit kinda steers me towards 'leet', yeah

Pitch7
11-27-2011, 04:16 PM

The member base size isn't the issue... the whole "we wanna keep our encodes on here" is... coupled with the "But to gain access to download these HD files the site requires you to..." bullshit kinda steers me towards 'leet', yeah

Its not their internals, they get those from HDBits, and its their site not yours.

If you ever setup a great non-leet tracker let me know ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Btw, before anyone speaks: The word alternative is NOT meant to mean anything like its as good as HDBits.

Instead that you can also download most of the encodes from there as well and even if you're a member you can still use this tracker as it is very easy to keep a ratio at.

So; if you don't have HDBits or don't want to have it for whatever reason, it is a good alternative to have ...

Burnsy
11-27-2011, 05:15 PM
Its not their internals, they get those from HDBits, and its their site not yours.

If you ever setup a great non-leet tracker let me know ...

That's even worse... so they want you to jump through hoops to access encodes taht aren't even their own?? :lol: Sounds like a great place...

Unfortunately my skills fall short of actually running a tracker completely, however, I've staffed on a couple sites where there's been absolutely no pretension whatsoever, no 'leet' attitudes, and aside from normal manners and decency, the only real 'requirement' was to seed back what you took... precisely what BT was designed for... not the hoop jumping bullshit of others :)

IdolEyes787
11-27-2011, 05:49 PM
There is NO alternative to HDBits.

You worry me.
Or you would if like you know I gave a crap about what actually happened to you.

Btw it's forward thinking like that that instils the greatness into filesharing .And no I don't know where I'm going with this other than every time HD is mentioned on this site it turns into a ridiculous pissing contest which sort of reenforces my opinion that everyone obsessed with this sort of thing are a bunch of wanks and if FST had a X-rated section such discussion should be moved there as clearly onanism and not filesharing is the overriding interest here.

Pitch7
11-27-2011, 06:58 PM
Btw it's forward thinking like that that instils the greatness into filesharing .And no I don't know where I'm going with this other than every time HD is mentioned on this site it turns into a ridiculous pissing contest which sort of reenforces my opinion that everyone obsessed with this sort of thing are a bunch of wanks and if FST had a X-rated section such discussion should be moved there as clearly onanism and not filesharing is the overriding interest here.

I just realized what you're problem is; you're HD allergic and you prefer stone-age quality:

http://i.imgur.com/hItbf.gif

vinhkhang01
11-27-2011, 08:21 PM
I totally agree with OP that HDVNbits.org is the best alternative to get releases from EbP, DON, CtrlHD, ESiR, CRiSC, Thora, RuDE, etc.
It isn't hard to get points from ALL to HD releases from their internal EbP and other HDBits listed internal encoders releases. Or you can get an invite from someone to get in HD directly.
This is one of the best HD sites esp. for those who wants to get in HDBits and can't keep up the ratio since it's much easier to seed back and get bonus points here.

Pitch7
11-27-2011, 08:59 PM
The site seems to be down, it should be back soon.

mjmacky
11-28-2011, 12:06 AM
You can find many of those HDB internals everywhere it seems, so I wouldn't really consider them internal exclusive content. Besides that fact that many P2P groups can do a decent internal, it doesn't seem like much of a "sell" point. Is there anything else "exclusive" to HDB that this site tries to accomplish?

side note: How hilarious the timing of the site down time.

vinhkhang01
11-28-2011, 02:06 AM
We're all here to help and share giving people another option for those who want releases from HDBits. Many users do not have account there or can not keep up the ratio would have another option to get their releases.
There's a saying...."if there isn't any good thing to say, it's better not to say it".

You can find many of those HDB internals everywhere it seems, so I wouldn't really consider them internal exclusive content. Besides that fact that many P2P groups can do a decent internal, it doesn't seem like much of a "sell" point. Is there anything else "exclusive" to HDB that this site tries to accomplish?

side note: How hilarious the timing of the site down time.

mjmacky
11-28-2011, 02:14 AM
We're all here to help and share giving people another option for those who want releases from HDBits. Many users do not have account there or can not keep up the ratio would have another option to get their releases.
There's a saying...."if there isn't any good thing to say, it's better not to say it".

You not only failed to answer the question, but merely regurgitated a saying that has the critical thought depth of a 5 year old. Here's another saying, "if you can't say anything substantial, don't fall back on using ridiculous idioms".

vinhkhang01
11-28-2011, 02:26 AM
You should thank the OP for giving us another option by sharing. If one doesn't like it, just ignore it instead of...

You not only failed to answer the question, but merely regurgitated a saying that has the critical thought depth of a 5 year old. Here's another saying, "if you can't say anything substantial, don't fall back on using ridiculous idioms".

mjmacky
11-28-2011, 05:56 AM
You should thank the OP for giving us another option by sharing. If one doesn't like it, just ignore it instead of...

Really, I should give thanks? Elaborate, what exactly has been given to me selflessly that would warrant my gratitude. Do you walk around thanking people for every action they take regardless of how it relates to you? Do people hand you spare coinage?

Additionally, why do you assume I don't like it. I interpreted his announcement and merely posed some a question. You're the only one interjecting some type of displeased assault from myself to the OP. I'm getting the feeling you haven't quite developed mentally. If that's the case, then this is just abusive behavior on my part.

vinhkhang01
11-28-2011, 06:39 AM
The OP pointed out that there are close to 3000 releases of HDBits internal releases from HDVNbits.org and never mention they're exclusive.
The OP is not trying to compare P2P or which ever groups encoding better but merely sharing another option for us who like HDBits internal encoders.
You were not pleased by the OP (trying to help and share) and please look back at what you wrote and the language you used. If you're mature, you wouldn't have used the words like....thought of 5 year old, haven't quite developed mentally, and you were trying to mock at the OP by saying "side note: How hilarious the timing of the site down time. "
If there aren't any good things to say, don't say it. However if you have something to say, say good words pleasing to ears like thank, appreciate, etc. Remember I didn't ask you to walk around thanking people... Don't put words in my mouth.

"You can find many of those HDB internals everywhere it seems, so I wouldn't really consider them internal exclusive content. Besides that fact that many P2P groups can do a decent internal, it doesn't seem like much of a "sell" point. Is there anything else "exclusive" to HDB that this site tries to accomplish?

side note: How hilarious the timing of the site down time. "

foggyhaze
11-28-2011, 08:23 AM
Between the lossless-world type theme and the huge, blaring ads on the signup page, I feel like just closing the browser window right now...

mjmacky
11-28-2011, 09:51 AM
please look back at what you wrote and the language you used. If you're mature, you wouldn't have used the words like....thought of 5 year old, haven't quite developed mentally, and you were trying to mock at the OP by saying "side note: How hilarious the timing of the site down time. "

Those immature comments poignant remarks were particularly directed at you; as for the rest, you're having quite a bit of difficulty understanding the context of anything I've said. As far as hilarious timing, how is it a mockery to notice the *irony in the situation?

*If you want to argue the merits of it being ironic, then substitute irony for coincidental occurrence of site promotion and site downtime.

If there aren't any good things to say, don't say it. However if you have something to say, say good words pleasing to ears like thank, appreciate, etc. Remember I didn't ask you to walk around thanking people... Don't put words in my mouth.

I'm sure your grandparents and preschoolers find you a delight, I find you ridiculous, thank appreciate.

vinhkhang01
11-28-2011, 10:08 AM
I hope Mods would ban immature kids like you here @FST so that more mature people can hangout here chit chat.

mjmacky
11-28-2011, 10:27 AM
I hope Mods would ban immature kids like you here @FST so that more mature people can hangout here chit chat.

You're not the only one who wants to see me banned. There's at least 1 FST mod that would like to see me vanquished.

As for maturity, it's naivete that equates it with pleasant disposition. Also, you want to spearhead the idea of creating chit chat here? Here's your 2011 posting habits in review:
Jan 2011 - You wished a BT site a happy birthday
March/April 2011 - You came to find help with an issue you were having
September 2011 - You had difficulty logging into Music Vid
October 2011 - You got yourself invited to Filelist.ro
November 2011 - You overpaid on some technology and found yourself a little fucked upon discovering its ridiculous limitations
Past 24 hours - You've had your most interesting conversation all year, thanks to me.

All that and you didn't even thank me. Not that I'm expecting you to, I'll just say you're welcome.

n00bz0r
11-28-2011, 12:35 PM
:lol:

cimbom
11-28-2011, 01:01 PM
hdvnbits+http linkes best for hdbits.

Stabber
11-28-2011, 01:11 PM
best hdbits alternative : usenet (binload)

IdolEyes787
11-28-2011, 02:26 PM

I believe another term for that is watching paint dry.

I can see all the "chit chat" now.Once every two days or so someone will post "What's the site with the best pre?" or " Such and such release group( sorry names escape me) is the best" or "Please invite me to whatever site because by me giving you a speedtest and screenshots of a bunch of other accounts, you can obviously trust me".

johhny
11-28-2011, 02:48 PM
+1Stabber

usenet it is

mjmacky
11-28-2011, 03:07 PM
I can see all the "chit chat" now.Once every two days or so someone will post "What's the site with the best pre?" or " Such and such release group( sorry names escape me) is the best" or "Please invite me to whatever site because by me giving you a speedtest and screenshots of a bunch of other accounts, you can obviously trust me".

I didn't peg you for an optimist.

Pitch7
11-28-2011, 04:00 PM
The site is back up!

And for the ones who wonder why i call it the best alternative; tell me which sites had this release (except HDBits and HDVNBits):

Cowboys & Aliens 2011 Extended 720p BluRay DD5.1 x264-EbP

mjmacky
11-28-2011, 04:09 PM
http://www.binsearch.info/?q=ebp&max=100&adv_age=1100&server=

Pitch7
11-28-2011, 04:16 PM

It has nothing to with what i asked, there are just a bunch of encodes from last month and most of them are from last year. :dry:

mjmacky
11-28-2011, 04:33 PM

It has nothing to with what i asked, there are just a bunch of encodes from last month and most of them are from last year. :dry:

Just keep checking that link. Eventually, you'll get the point. If you needed them right now, you can find them on paradox or x264-bb.

LazyGuy
11-28-2011, 05:18 PM

i think what mjmjacky means is that
why should we have to jump through hoops for some releases on some tracker when we can easily find them from alternative sources?

a sane and intelligent filesharer wouldn't be stubborn to the mode/venue of "Sharing"
be open to alternatives ,because there's always one,
well almost always :)

p.s.
did i make sense in the post above, 'cause i honestly don't realize when i am talking gibberish to people

Pitch7
11-28-2011, 06:20 PM

Just keep checking that link. Eventually, you'll get the point. If you needed them right now, you can find them on paradox or x264-bb.

Who would wanna download it with all those rars and parts.

If i wanted rars i would use scene.

Of course it will eventually get spread, but why wait, if i can get it now without rars and parts?

vinhkhang01
11-28-2011, 07:01 PM
That's one of the main reasons I haven't visited here as much as I'd like.
You're absolutely correct that I had the most interesting conversation all year long for the past couple days. Thank you, mjmacky.
I'd probably visit here more often since I had such a great conversation. You may debate or point out your views however you want, but please don't use childish or offensive language, and try to be optimistic and thank & appreciate people who try to help & share.
That way this place will eventually fill and pack with more people just like the old days.

mjmacky
11-28-2011, 07:08 PM
i think what mjmjacky means is that
why should we have to jump through hoops for some releases on some tracker when we can easily find them from alternative sources?

a sane and intelligent filesharer wouldn't be stubborn to the mode/venue of "Sharing"
be open to alternatives ,because there's always one,
well almost always :)

p.s.
did i make sense in the post above, 'cause i honestly don't realize when i am talking gibberish to people

Bingo, and by extension, they can spread easily to other sites if they're desired.

P.S. Cowboys and Aliens was such a dull movie, I didn't even want to revisit it in a review.

johhny
11-28-2011, 07:16 PM
dosen't bother me if i get the release later....
rar parts?you can set jdownloader to unrar the files after the download is done

mjmacky
11-28-2011, 07:17 PM
That's one of the main reasons I haven't visited here as much as I'd like.
You're absolutely correct that I had the most interesting conversation all year long for the past couple days. Thank you, mjmacky.
I'd probably visit here more often since I had such a great conversation. You may debate or point out your views however you want, but please don't use childish or offensive language, and try to be optimistic and thank & appreciate people who try to help & share.
That way this place will eventually fill and pack with more people just like the old days.

Sugar rainbows, you are a defenseless kitten, thanks x199. Pretty pink bows, do people often make you cry, ultimate gratitude. Happy fun time, are you a product of an oppressive regime or just oppressive parenting, honey coated benevolence. Frolicking funny fairies, this place's problem results from the population of filesharing tweens of rather low intelligence and life experience, community spirit. I would say you're even worse, but your mother does swallow, so tell her k thx loved it.

Pitch7
11-28-2011, 07:18 PM
Bingo, and by extension, they can spread easily to other sites if they're desired.

P.S. Cowboys and Aliens was such a dull movie, I didn't even want to revisit it in a review.

You're getting off the topic completely, go write those things for reviews, it would be greatly appreciated, but what does it have to do here?

dosen't bother me if i get the release later....
rar parts?you can set jdownloader to unrar the files after the download is done

of course, but why waste time, when you have a better choice?

mjmacky
11-28-2011, 07:47 PM
You're getting off the topic completely, go write those things for reviews, it would be greatly appreciated, but what does it have to do here?

So based on this reply, I can tell 2 things. Your reading comprehension is horrid (since you couldn't identify an on topic point). You really don't have a clue about how usenet works. I'm not really here to explain usenet, so I'll only point out that it's universal and if a release shows up there, you'll find easily elsewhere.

Pitch7
11-28-2011, 08:23 PM

So based on this reply, I can tell 2 things. Your reading comprehension is horrid (since you couldn't identify an on topic point). You really don't have a clue about how usenet works. I'm not really here to explain usenet, so I'll only point out that it's universal and if a release shows up there, you'll find easily elsewhere.

And Usenet is mentioned under BitTorrent tag because?

If you wanna know my point; its meaningless to use usenet on new torrents, maybe for old things ...

buggyfresh
11-28-2011, 11:31 PM
*steps into the Twilight Zone, looks around, eyes get burned... steps back out*

mjmacky
11-29-2011, 02:10 AM

If you wanna know my point; its meaningless to use usenet on new torrents, maybe for old things ...

Because I don't introduce restrictive barriers in my thought processes. Also, your comment on "new torrents" and usenet makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. If you don't know what it is or how it works, you could at least ask.

Pitch7
11-29-2011, 07:31 AM

Because I don't introduce restrictive barriers in my thought processes. Also, your comment on "new torrents" and usenet makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. If you don't know what it is or how it works, you could at least ask.

I don't know it well, but i know few things (not everyone can have it for free), and that's enough for me to stick with torrenting.

user_
11-29-2011, 12:42 PM
With respect to encodes of the latest film, there are countless sources, whether its from one of the internal groups at HDBits or another quality-focused p2p group.

Where usenet can completely replace torrents as a replacement for HDBits is in the categories of full bluray discs and high quality tv captures and/or web-dl's.

Stabber
11-29-2011, 12:44 PM
I think it will take much more time , to download stuff you don't need in order to get 75000 bonus to download the hd movie , than to wait for it to get on usenet

n00bz0r
11-29-2011, 01:20 PM
With respect to encodes of the latest film, there are countless sources, whether its from one of the internal groups at HDBits or another quality-focused p2p group.

Where usenet can completely replace torrents as a replacement for HDBits is in the categories of full bluray discs and high quality tv captures and/or web-dl's.
You forgot to mention the part where you have to shell out $$ to use that replacement

mjmacky
11-29-2011, 04:26 PM
You forgot to mention the part where you have to shell out $$ to use that replacement

I hardly consider the cost of Usenet once compared to the silly BS of torrent sites. $8-$11 a month is nothing, a Netflix subscription cost more than that. Most of my lunches cost more than that.

Stabber
11-29-2011, 04:34 PM
Just out of cusiority , how much time will be needed to collect the bonus to download hd files?

LazyGuy
11-29-2011, 05:07 PM
Just out of cusiority , how much time will be needed to collect the bonus to download hd files?
Too much i guess:dabs:

Pitch7
11-29-2011, 05:35 PM

If there are people who are not good at collecting bonus points, but can upload things or always maintain good ratios, you might wanna try PMing a staff member, i heard that it sometimes works, but you never know ...

vinhkhang01
11-29-2011, 05:36 PM
If I'm correct you don't have to wait and can download any other HD files except internal encodes and Bluray for any users.
To collect the bonus points, it depends how often you download and it shouldn't take long if you're active. You can also get points by starting a topic, receiving thanks, poll voting, making a post, game activities, uploading, as a gift from other members, etc.

Pitch7 is correct that you can PM Staff to get promoted if you're active and keep good ratios before hitting the 75000 mark. That was how I got promoted in no time. :whistling

johhny
11-29-2011, 05:45 PM
so what's the site http://hdvnbits.org/ or http://all.hdvnbits.org/ ?

i guess it's hdvnbits.org but it's weird anyway

Pitch7
11-29-2011, 05:58 PM
so what's the site http://hdvnbits.org/ or http://all.hdvnbits.org/ ?

i guess it's hdvnbits.org but it's weird anyway

Read the OP; all the new content is in ALL now ...

vinhkhang01
11-29-2011, 07:00 PM
They have merged all the HD contents including internal encodes, Blu-rays, lossless audio, etc. into http://all.hdvnbits.org

Hypatia
12-01-2011, 01:47 PM
Usenet

Filter: Size > 4Gb

859 - 720p CtrlHD
847 -1080p CtrlHD

831 -Esir

105- CrisC

504 - 720p DON
333 - 1080p DON

193 1080p Ebp
332 - 720p ebp

+ insane ammount of full blurays, no sweating over downloading it from only one slow seed...

LazyGuy
12-01-2011, 02:59 PM
Usenet

859 - 720p CtrlHD
847 -1080p CtrlHD

831 -Esir

105- CrisC

504 - 720p DON
333 - 1080p DON

193 1080p Ebp
332 - 720p ebp

+ insane ammount of full blurays, no sweating over downloading it from only one slow seed...
now thats what i am talking about
Mysterbin?
could you share the filter links so i can bookmark them? :)

Hypatia
12-01-2011, 06:32 PM
what do you mean by "filter links"?
i just used mysterbin, set size filter >4g and entered,for instance, 720p ctrlhd =)

of course there are dupes but still....

Pitch7
12-01-2011, 07:46 PM
Usenet

859 - 720p CtrlHD
847 -1080p CtrlHD

831 -Esir

105- CrisC

504 - 720p DON
333 - 1080p DON

193 1080p Ebp
332 - 720p ebp

It's not reflecting the truth, sample, nfo and the movie seems to be uploaded separately meaning it shows at least 3 times more and if you include the dupes ...

Hypatia
12-01-2011, 08:29 PM
Are you dumb or what?

i said i set 4Gb filter ROFL

and stop using bold text for the whole post, Mr I-Say-Its-Not-The-Truth Pitch, ok?

personally i dont give a flying fuck. you can believe whatever u want :D

Pitch7
12-01-2011, 09:28 PM
Are you dumb or what?

i said i set 4Gb filter ROFL

and stop using bold text for the whole post, Mr I-Say-Its-Not-The-Truth Pitch, ok?

personally i dont give a flying fuck. you can believe whatever u want :D

There is something wrong either way; and BBCode doesn't exist not to be used:

http://i.imgur.com/DSJWa.png

johhny
12-01-2011, 09:41 PM
there's nothingh wrong mysterbin.com (let you search in archives)

mjmacky
12-02-2011, 07:35 AM

You should fix your post so that it makes sense in English; perhaps an elaboration would substitute for decent sentence structure.

So to break it down, if you search for "720p ctrlhd", 3735 hits come back (which would include all the dupes and spam posts)
Apply a >4G (greater than 4 GB) filter to that, and the results drop to 870, which would be about 870 unique postings.

Pitch7
12-02-2011, 07:45 AM

You should fix your post so that it makes sense in English; perhaps an elaboration would substitute for decent sentence structure.

So to break it down, if you search for "720p ctrlhd", 3735 hits come back (which would include all the dupes and spam posts)
Apply a >4G (greater than 4 GB) filter to that, and the results drop to 870, which would be about 870 unique postings.

That true. But how does it make sense to have an 14GB ".nfo" file as in the picture? :P

mjmacky
12-02-2011, 07:54 AM
That true. But how does it make sense to have an 14GB ".nfo" file as in the picture? :P

I would let that slide as a joke only if I was certain you had a clue on how to view autoindexed search results.

The important piece of info you're ignoring is "1 NFO - 1 NZB - 65 RAR - 10 PAR2"

Edit: So I mean to say the following: if you wanted to make that a joke, you should have cropped the photo to hide that info.

anigav
12-02-2011, 08:10 AM

Have you ever consulted a doctor for your comprehension and assimilation ability :ermm:

Pitch7
12-02-2011, 08:39 PM

I would let that slide as a joke only if I was certain you had a clue on how to view autoindexed search results.

The important piece of info you're ignoring is "1 NFO - 1 NZB - 65 RAR - 10 PAR2"

Edit: So I mean to say the following: if you wanted to make that a joke, you should have cropped the photo to hide that info.

Why they name it as: "Blue.Velvet.1986.1080p.BluRay.DD5.1.x264-CtrlHD.nfo", but not as "Blue.Velvet.1986.1080p.BluRay.DD5.1.x264-CtrlHD" ?

shinoda
12-02-2011, 10:32 PM
HDbits >>>>>>>>>> all

Hypatia
12-02-2011, 11:12 PM
Pitch7
they(who?) dont name anything

Uploader didnt use any header here so its just a collection of files(nfo\rar\par2 +nzb) and autoindex site just took the first one(nfo) as the "main" one

its the way sometimes files are shown by auto index sites

but it doesnt really matter. As it turns out you probably need to get yourself glasses ---->>>>>>

Files: 1 NFO - 1 NZB - 65 RAR - 10 PAR2 | Content: video + archive + par2

files in rar:
Blue.Velvet.1986.1080p.BluRay.DD5.1.x264-CtrlHD.mkv

shinoda

it sure does own... your brainzzz :D

mjmacky
12-02-2011, 11:37 PM
but it doesnt really matter. As it turns out you probably need to get yourself glasses ---->>>>>>

I covered this in post 71 :eyebrows:

Pitch7
12-03-2011, 12:56 AM

I covered this in post 71 :eyebrows:

Well, we should accept when we make mistakes, btw; my doctor tells the same thing, i better get glasses i guess :P

cescfabri
12-03-2011, 03:23 AM
bit-hdtv :cool:

mjmacky
12-03-2011, 03:24 AM
It's a defensive mechanism developed by everyone around me, tuning me out is the best way to avoid finding out you're wrong.

Pitch7
12-08-2011, 11:33 AM
All the torrents seem to moved to ALL completely. :D

anigav
12-08-2011, 01:25 PM

Were you in detention?

Pitch7
12-08-2011, 02:56 PM

Were you in detention?

All is ALL, so No. :P

prpower
12-12-2011, 01:57 AM
sucks, actually.

mitraark
12-12-2011, 03:33 AM
Maybe Torrentleech is the best HD-Bits Alternative . CHDBits if you want those insanely large HD .

LazyGuy
12-12-2011, 04:13 AM
speaking of CHDBits,
do they have seedbonus or freeleech or something?
is it worth looking an invite for it?

CleverMan
12-12-2011, 06:50 PM
speaking of CHDBits,
yes, yes, and yes

anigav
12-12-2011, 07:05 PM
speaking of CHDBits,
yes, yes, and yes

He 4 questions and you have only answered 3. Which one is No?

Mutu
12-12-2011, 07:20 PM
CHDBits for sure.. coulded be even bigger than hdbits without that chinesse community. But that's just me...

my 2 cents

CleverMan
12-12-2011, 09:41 PM
yes, yes, and yes

He 4 questions and you have only answered 3. Which one is No?
oh, then yes to all of them, they have 'something' too :)

Pitch7
12-15-2011, 03:08 PM
Maybe Torrentleech is the best HD-Bits Alternative . CHDBits if you want those insanely large HD .

TL doesn't have much HDB internals and CHD doesn't have anything unusually large [CHDBits is something else, maybe HDBits can be an alternative to it, not the vs.] :P

dead_seth
12-18-2011, 01:52 PM
i was try to reggister but is close!
message: Signup closed, ALL signup from: h**p://all.hdvnbits.org/signup.php

Pitch7
12-21-2011, 05:37 PM
i was try to reggister but is close!
message: Signup closed, ALL signup from: h**p://all.hdvnbits.org/signup.php

It is Open:

English Signup URL: http://all.hdvnbits.org/signup.php?sitelanguage=6

Pitch7
12-22-2011, 05:21 PM
EbP also sometimes upload exclusive encodes, if they can't garb the button on HDB...

IdolEyes787
12-22-2011, 06:18 PM
EbP also sometimes upload exclusive encodes...

Wow just when you think that you've seen everything/done everything there appears another reason to live.
In your face atheists.

Burnsy
12-22-2011, 08:09 PM
EbP also sometimes upload exclusive encodes...

Wow just when you think that you've seen everything/done everything there appears another reason to live.
In your face atheists.

Don't knock it...

Surely that makes it worth signing up to so that you can grab a bunch of files you'll never use to 'collect' the lyke squillion tokens you need to access these pure totally mega exclusives??? (that I bet you can probably find in equally as good quality on a handful of other trackers... )

In yoor face Idol, you just don't realize the awesomeness!!!!

IdolEyes787
12-22-2011, 08:31 PM

But I appreciate you're awesomeness which is a lot more important.

Burnsy
12-22-2011, 08:40 PM

But I appreciate you're awesomeness which is a lot more important.

Are you after something my good fellow?? :lol:

Pitch7
12-27-2011, 05:21 PM
This is why I love this tracker:

http://i.imgur.com/8suX8.png

IdolEyes787
12-27-2011, 05:29 PM
You love it because it gives you the ability to steal shite movies?
I dunno that doesn't really seem like a good reason.:unsure:

Pitch7
12-27-2011, 06:40 PM
You love it because it gives you the ability to steal shite movies?
I dunno that doesn't really seem like a good reason.:unsure:

EbP first started on HDVNBits and then, HDBits added them to their internals, but EbP never left HDVNBits as far as i know.

Most of those uploads seems to be uploaded by the first person encoder.

IdolEyes787
12-27-2011, 10:47 PM
EbP first started on HDVNBits and then, HDBits added them to their internals, but EbP never left HDVNBits as far as i know.

Anyway whatever that means and I'm sure to anyone with a modicum of sense that would be exactly zero ,it does nothing to refute what I previously said.
If someone wants me to buy a pile of dog shit should I offer him more money because it happened to be excreted by Lassie?

mjmacky
12-27-2011, 11:18 PM
If someone wants me to buy a pile of dog shit should I offer him more money because it happened to be excreted by Lassie?

Those kinds of things actually happen. For instance, an autographed photograph or object never really made much sense to me on the financial side of it. All of these things can be attributed to the same human defect, overvaluing some pointless shit's worth.

Pitch7
12-27-2011, 11:40 PM

Anyway whatever that means and I'm sure to anyone with a modicum of sense that would be exactly zero ,it does nothing to refute what I previously said.

It seems that you spend all your time trying to prove others wrong, but because of that you can't even learn the truth and keep defending the wrong.

Burnsy
12-27-2011, 11:57 PM

And what does this illustrate exactly? I see absolutely nothing remarkable about this at all...

Pitch7
12-28-2011, 12:34 AM

And what does this illustrate exactly? I see absolutely nothing remarkable about this at all...

I know; its like giving a diamond to a donkey, he wouldn't know the meaning or what to do with it at all ...

DeadPoet
12-28-2011, 12:56 AM
Say what?

You posted screen shot with 5 crappiest movies released by EbP. What's the big deal?

Burnsy
12-28-2011, 01:12 AM

I know; its like giving a diamond to a donkey, he wouldn't know the meaning or what to do with it at all ...

What a shit analogy...

Unless of course you were some retard who had too much money and wanted to throw it away, or maybe a pre-pubescent teen who likes shit films, in HD, only available on trackers where you have to jump through hoops to get them coz it's by an uber mega 1337z encode group (when you could download the same film, in the same format from a multitude of other trackers)... what sort of idiot does that? :lol:

IdolEyes787
12-28-2011, 01:38 AM
It seems that you spend all your time trying to prove others wrong, but because of that you can't even learn the truth and keep defending the wrong.

No actually I only bother commenting on your posts because currently the internet lacks the capability of me punching you directly in the face.

Anyway please regal me on this universal truth you speak of and these wrongs that I seem to be determined to defend.
And yes this no doubt will be good.

or maybe a pre-pubescent teen who likes shit films, in HD, only available on trackers where you have to jump through hoops to get them coz it's by an uber mega 1337z encode group (when you could download the same film, in the same format from a multitude of other trackers)... what sort of idiot does that? :lol:hotshot6473

Alien5
12-28-2011, 02:20 AM
Donkeys don't even have hands ffs?

Where would you put the diamond?

Never mind.

myslon
12-28-2011, 11:53 AM
You can download all the non-internals.

Pitch7
12-28-2011, 11:56 AM

What a shit analogy...

Unless of course you were some retard who had too much money and wanted to throw it away, or maybe a pre-pubescent teen who likes shit films, in HD, only available on trackers where you have to jump through hoops to get them coz it's by an uber mega 1337z encode group (when you could download the same film, in the same format from a multitude of other trackers)... what sort of idiot does that? :lol:

What does it have to do with money? its the easiest place to download them, you can go download crappy scene encodes, thats ok if you don't care about most of the grains and details getting lost.

No actually I only bother commenting on your posts because currently the internet lacks the capability of me punching you directly in the face.

Anyway please regal me on this universal truth you speak of and these wrongs that I seem to be determined to defend.
And yes this no doubt will be good.

Redundancy, won't make you stand right either.

Burnsy
12-28-2011, 05:28 PM
What a shit analogy...

What does it have to do with money? its the easiest place to download them, you can go download crappy scene encodes, thats ok if you don't care about most of the grains and details getting lost.

It had fuck all to do with money, the same way your shit analogy showed diamonds have fuck all to do with donkeys...

However, 'your' site (I can't even remember it's name and can't be arsed looking) is the easiest place to download them? Very subjective and impossible to prove... so no point discussing the point.

I personally don't only download scene encodes, I think it's very pretentious, and in fact stupid, to only limit yourself to just a single source for viewing something, even though you appear to be doing just that... and for the record, I don't get a hard on when it comes to 'missing grains', in fact I don't even particularly have to even watch a film in HD... I'm quite easily please... obviously others are not :)

Pitch7
12-28-2011, 05:39 PM

It had fuck all to do with money, the same way your shit analogy showed diamonds have fuck all to do with donkeys...

However, 'your' site (I can't even remember it's name and can't be arsed looking) is the easiest place to download them? Very subjective and impossible to prove... so no point discussing the point.

I personally don't only download scene encodes, I think it's very pretentious, and in fact stupid, to only limit yourself to just a single source for viewing something, even though you appear to be doing just that... and for the record, I don't get a hard on when it comes to 'missing grains', in fact I don't even particularly have to even watch a film in HD... I'm quite easily please... obviously others are not :)

My site? lol, i am not even from Vietnam, whatcha talkin bout willis?

Clearly you have no idea, about what your talking nor know anything about HD, what do you have to do in this topic really?

Encoders post comparison so you can choose what to download, those 5-6 encodes were uploaded at the same time by encoder which makes it great.

EbP is group that is known by people for a long time ...

But its like teaching how to read in university, go make some research first, or just talk about the things you know...

IdolEyes787
12-28-2011, 06:01 PM
They teach how to be a fanboy at university? Seems more like a junior college sort of thing.:unsure:

Alien5
12-28-2011, 06:04 PM
Ive Never heard of that group, has it been around for many years?

I see one from 2010

31 torrents

Burnsy
12-28-2011, 06:21 PM

Clearly you have no idea, about what your talking nor know anything about HD, what do you have to do in this topic really?

Encoders post comparison so you can choose what to download, those 5-6 encodes were uploaded at the same time by encoder which makes it great.

But its like teaching how to read in university, go make some research first, or just talk about the things you know...

'Your' site... i.e. the one you keep referring to... where did I mention you owned/ran it, hence the reason 'your' was inverted... retard.

You don't half post some amount of shite... so someone uploads 5 encodes at the same time, so what?

EbP is an encode group, amongst hundreds, so what?

Are you insinuating that I have to be an expert on HD encoding to realise that the site you keep referring to isn't all that special for the many reasons already listed numerous times in this thread? :lol:

I'm afraid it's not me coming across as the idiot in this thread... your site/encode/format loving is what's showing you to be a little bit too 'eager'... and on that note I'll leave you to continue fapping yourself off over EbP and that horse shit site you keep banging on about... :)

My siggy refers precisely to people like you... :)

vinhkhang01
12-28-2011, 07:19 PM
This is all about information. If one sees fit, then use it. If you don't like the site, don't use it. No need to argue back and forth.

Alien5
12-28-2011, 10:48 PM
I would pay good money to ague with someone.

Pitch7
12-28-2011, 11:01 PM

'Your' site... i.e. the one you keep referring to... where did I mention you owned/ran it, hence the reason 'your' was inverted... retard.

You don't half post some amount of shite... so someone uploads 5 encodes at the same time, so what?

EbP is an encode group, amongst hundreds, so what?

Are you insinuating that I have to be an expert on HD encoding to realise that the site you keep referring to isn't all that special for the many reasons already listed numerous times in this thread? :lol:

I'm afraid it's not me coming across as the idiot in this thread... your site/encode/format loving is what's showing you to be a little bit too 'eager'... and on that note I'll leave you to continue fapping yourself off over EbP and that horse shit site you keep banging on about... :)

My siggy refers precisely to people like you... :)

I don't think 4,558 people who viewed this thread think alike you, if you don't care/know about HD you shouldn't be here.

People deserve to know that such a site exist if they want those specific encodes!

EbP isn't even my most favorite group, I prefer D-Z0N3 over it.

So; just cut the crap, the more you speak the more you sink...

Burnsy
12-29-2011, 02:50 AM
Fap, fap, fap... EbP
Fap, fap, fap... HD
Fap, fap, fap... Whatever the site was again... :lol:

Cunt...

This is all about information. If one sees fit, then use it. If you don't like the site, don't use it. No need to argue back and forth.

That's kinda what's keeping me amused tho... if you'd read the thread you'd realise all I was trying to say was there was no real need for a site that kind of 'enforced you' to download a load of files you'd probably not even need so that you could access some encodes that may be equally better on a multitude of other trackers that have no conditions... however, Bitch7 decided to take it as a slight on HD encoding and EbP (fap, fap, fap... D-Z0N3... OOOOOOOHHHHHHH, I'm CUMMING!!!!!!), when it wasn't even aimed at any of that :lol:

So... Bitch7's argument about caring/knowing about HD is fuck all to do with anything really

Who gives a shit? Well apart from Bitch7 :) (fap, fap, fap...)

Alien5
12-29-2011, 03:26 AM
Ive read it all but im still not clear about what is the best alternative?

n00bz0r
12-29-2011, 03:37 AM
There is none.

Burnsy
12-29-2011, 03:44 AM

What were we talking about again?

Alien5
12-29-2011, 03:56 AM
Is Usenet safer than BT?

Burnsy
12-29-2011, 04:00 AM
Is Usenet safer than BT?

Well yes, of course... it's obvious it isn't, otherwise it would or maybe wouldn't be safer...

Pitch7
12-29-2011, 11:31 AM
Is Usenet safer than BT?

Well yes, of course... it's obvious it isn't, otherwise it would or maybe wouldn't be safer...

Now, i see the reason, you want your usenet site to make more and more money (or maybe they give you some good commission), so you come and hijack this thread, makes sense now.

And when it comes to the point that you actually understand you are completely wrong, it is nice that you admit it by just starting to swear.

http://i.imgur.com/FymDz.jpg

johhny
12-29-2011, 12:21 PM
pitch usenet is not a site :lol: :lol:

anigav
12-29-2011, 01:06 PM

Not Pitch's mistake, he is used to getting commission from the site that he promotes. :ermm:

IdolEyes787
12-29-2011, 01:11 PM

There is none.

Dear n00bzor

The question was what is the best alternative?
Something doesn't need to be comparable , in fact it needn't even be very good to qualify as being the "best alternative".
Otherwise you'd never get laid.

I don't think 4,558 people who viewed this thread think alike you, if you don't care/know about HD you shouldn't be here.

People deserve to know that such a site exist if they want those specific encodes!

Why and why?

fuckapo
12-29-2011, 01:34 PM
torrent damage

Pitch7
12-29-2011, 01:46 PM

I meant the sites that sell their archives, like: http://astraweb.com/

Not Pitch's mistake, he is used to getting commission from the site that he promotes. :ermm:

lol, i feel lucky if they don't ban me, there is nothing bad, but one of them banned me :P

Why and why?

Why not and why not?

IdolEyes787
12-29-2011, 02:09 PM

Why and why?

Why not and why not?That's like the Riddle of the Sphinx:ohmy: except in this case more of a Riddle of the Moderately Brain Damaged.:)

Btw nothing against you personally Pitch7HDmeister. I'm sure that other than being excessively enamoured with a particular variety of silly shit you are a fine human being.

Just don't go anywhere near my female relatives.:)

Pitch7
12-29-2011, 03:21 PM
Why and why?

Why not and why not?That's like the Riddle of the Sphinx:ohmy: except in this case more of a Riddle of the Moderately Brain Damaged.:)

Btw nothing against you personally Pitch7HDmeister. I'm sure that other than being excessively enamoured with a particular variety of silly shit you are a fine human being.

Just don't go anywhere near my female relatives.:)

Me doesn't need your SD girls. :P

mjmacky
12-29-2011, 05:32 PM

Which means you only like fat chicks?

Burnsy
12-29-2011, 08:03 PM

Now, i see the reason, you want your usenet site to make more and more money (or maybe they give you some good commission), so you come and hijack this thread, makes sense now.

And when it comes to the point that you actually understand you are completely wrong, it is nice that you admit it by just starting to swear.

http://i.imgur.com/FymDz.jpg

Hot diggity dang... ya got me... Me and my usenet site will crumble now we've been rumbled :D

You certainly do keep me amused in my moments of boredom... :lol:

I sincerely hope you are clever enough to realise that no-one is really taking this thread or your suggestion serious anymore, for a multitude of reasons, but you carry on amusing us with your superior repartee... or just carry on fapping over your HD encode groups :P

Pitch7
12-29-2011, 09:06 PM
Hot diggity dang... ya got me... Me and my usenet site will crumble now we've been rumbled :D

I sincerely hope you are clever enough to realise that no-one is really taking this thread or your suggestion serious anymore, for a multitude of reasons, but you carry on amusing us with your superior repartee... or just carry on fapping over your HD encode groups :P

What you think, is only for you, you can't talk for other people. The ones that are interested, probably just read the OP and decided what to do.

Now; I'll just stop wasting my time here...

Burnsy
12-29-2011, 09:13 PM

What you think, is only for you, you can't talk for other people. The ones that are interested, probably just read the OP and decided what to do.

Now; I'll just stop wasting my time here...

Awwwww... you're such a special little sausage :console:

I don't personally think/talk for anyone... I'm just gauging the replies to your thread, and how it turned out, along with a mere semblance of faith that most people have the self respect, which allows them to avoid jumping through bullshit hoops to get things they can get elsewhere (without said hoops to jump through), all because they don't sit at their PC's fapping away over some encode group...

Now run little sausage, run free...

mjmacky
12-30-2011, 11:09 AM

Which means you only like fat chicks?

In case you didn't get the joke, here's a "high resolution" girl:

Funkin'
12-30-2011, 04:41 PM
Is that a Diet Coke that she's drinking?

mjmacky
12-30-2011, 05:09 PM
Is that a Diet Coke that she's drinking?

I've never seen really large people drink anything other than diet pops. Not water, not tea, not Gatorade, not Slim Fast, not Ginger Ale.

Alien5
01-02-2012, 09:56 AM
Thanks this almost answered a few things about re-encodes.

megabyteme
01-02-2012, 10:58 AM
Awwwww... you're such a special little sausage :console:

Made me smile. Thanks, Burnsy. :happy:

Pitch7
01-06-2012, 07:27 AM
They decreased the requirement to just 30,000, It should be much easier for everyone now.

anigav
01-06-2012, 08:22 AM

How about your commission? Same...

LazyGuy
01-06-2012, 09:23 AM

this is the requirement for?
i am sorry i don't understand vietnamese.

p.s.
i like this tracker as much as HD-Space
its a good tracker :)

IdolEyes787
01-06-2012, 12:41 PM

How about your commission? Same...:lol:

Burnsy
01-06-2012, 01:22 PM

p.s.

It gets you into the 1337 section where you get to download from the bestest, 1337-est HD encode groups... and it's SOOOOOO worth it, apparently, coz until you get the 30k credits saved up to enable the feature, you wouldn't possibly have been able to get a decent HD version of the film anywhere else on any other tracker... ANYWHERE!!! :unsure:

They've basically made their hoop bigger so they can get more people jumping through it :)

Pitch7
01-06-2012, 04:01 PM

How about your commission? Same...

I can give you half of it as cash if you stay silent :P lol

0/2= 0. lol

p.s.

It gets you into the 1337 section where you get to download from the bestest, 1337-est HD encode groups... and it's SOOOOOO worth it, apparently, coz until you get the 30k credits saved up to enable the feature, you wouldn't possibly have been able to get a decent HD version of the film anywhere else on any other tracker... ANYWHERE!!!

Please don't advertise that much, it is unfair for other trackers ... :P

Burnsy
01-06-2012, 04:11 PM

Only to the ones with hoops, little sausage, only to the ones with hoops... :console:

:)

Pitch7
01-06-2012, 05:02 PM

Only to the ones with hoops, little sausage, only to the ones with hoops... :console:

:)

If i don't to reply, that doesn't mean i can't. It's just not worth my time...

Burnsy
01-06-2012, 05:07 PM

Not worth your time to make a sentence make sense either? Well without having to guess parts myself anyway :)

Pitch7
01-06-2012, 11:23 PM

Not worth your time to make a sentence make sense either? Well without having to guess parts myself anyway :)

Did you see the flight that passed by closely just a few minutes ago?

Burnsy
01-06-2012, 11:27 PM

:whoosh:

Check out how cool I look in my flying scarf and shades.... you did mean that plane? The one I was flying :)

IdolEyes787
01-06-2012, 11:33 PM
You're better looking than I pictured you.

Burnsy
01-06-2012, 11:37 PM
You're better looking than I pictured you.

Why thank you... they don't let just plain old anyone fly those state of the art machines you know... being small, yellow, spherical with a killer scarf and shades is a pre requisite :)

Quarterquack
01-07-2012, 02:11 AM
Why thank you... they don't let just plain old anyone fly those state of the art machines you know... being small, yellow, spherical with a killer scarf and shades is a pre requisite :)

Is competition high in the field, considering there's about 2 billion people that fit your description? :)

Pitch7
01-07-2012, 10:56 AM

:whoosh:

Check out how cool I look in my flying scarf and shades.... you did mean that plane? The one I was flying :)

Yes, that big chocolate.

Burnsy
01-07-2012, 11:26 AM

Is competition high in the field, considering there's about 2 billion people that fit your description? :)

Only the roundest, most spherical, and able to carry off the shades ever succeed :lol:

IdolEyes787
01-07-2012, 01:41 PM
Can we keep this on topic please as I'm really curious to know what the best alternative to something interesting is.

Burnsy
01-07-2012, 03:03 PM
Can we keep this on topic please as I'm really curious to know what the best alternative to something interesting is.

I thought this was it :unsure:

Quarterquack
01-07-2012, 08:06 PM

Something not nearly as interesting but in a clown costume.

anigav
01-08-2012, 01:46 AM

Chocolate doughnut ?:unsure:

Pitch7
01-09-2012, 09:29 PM

Chocolate doughnut ?:unsure:

http://i.imgur.com/HgU5k.jpg

mjmacky
01-09-2012, 09:38 PM
enough with the jimmies

Pitch7
01-09-2012, 09:54 PM
enough with the jimmies

http://i.imgur.com/P1ovS.jpg

anigav
01-10-2012, 12:26 AM
enough with the jimmies

http://i.imgur.com/P1ovS.jpg

Hey, now you are digressing. We are discussing doughnut. Stick to the topic. :ermm:

Pitch7
01-10-2012, 10:06 AM
Hey, now you are digressing. We are discussing doughnut. Stick to the topic. :ermm:
http://i.imgur.com/g5apH.jpg

LAMOVIDA
01-10-2012, 01:58 PM
weed is the best :)

Glaucon
01-10-2012, 04:38 PM
If there'd be a decent alternative then HDBits wouldn't be what it is and we wouldn't be discussing this, would we?

Edit: It seems some have already realized food is a more productive topic. I've also noticed I'm semi-blind, didn't even notice the last page of replies.

Pitch7
01-10-2012, 08:05 PM
If there'd be a decent alternative then HDBits wouldn't be what it is and we wouldn't be discussing this, would we?

Edit: It seems some have already realized food is a more productive topic. I've also noticed I'm semi-blind, didn't even notice the last page of replies.

Alternative doesn't mean you wouldn't need the other one.

http://i.imgur.com/jOcGK.jpg

IdolEyes787
01-10-2012, 08:56 PM
Yeah it sort of does.

Glaucon
01-11-2012, 05:26 PM

[photo]

What exactly are you trying to hint with that photo?

Pitch7
01-11-2012, 08:03 PM

[photo]

What exactly are you trying to hint with that photo?

That pink isn't my favorite color :p

mjmacky
01-12-2012, 03:44 AM

i.e., he'd rather have a nice big thick black one in his hands.

Pitch7
01-12-2012, 10:02 AM

i.e., he'd rather have a nice big thick black one in his hands.

Sure:

http://i.imgur.com/VqArb.jpg

Quarterquack
01-12-2012, 10:10 AM
Nobody sensible buys German nowadays. Give it a couple of years till their factories stop spitting shit out.

mjmacky
01-12-2012, 10:52 AM
Nobody sensible buys German nowadays. Give it a couple of years till their factories stop spitting shit out.

I don't feel that can be said of VW/Audi. I buy Swedish. You'd figure it'd be Japanese, but alas, I have a thing for low-end torque. Which country do you represent?

Quarterquack
01-12-2012, 11:09 AM
I don't feel that can be said of VW/Audi. I buy Swedish. You'd figure it'd be Japanese, but alas, I have a thing for low-end torque. Which country do you represent?

VW manufactures in Mexico, at least for the NA market. Audi, BMW and Benz all have electrical installation problems on their production lines. The only high-end, but personal sedan I'd recommend nowadays is the VW Phaeton, or a Lexus LS.

I'm currently a Corolla owner, but when I have a little spare cash I'll throw it at a Range Rover or a Nissan. The latter's top-of-the-line models are impressive.

So, yes, Japanese.

Pitch7
01-14-2012, 01:32 PM
http://i.imgur.com/fyPiM.jpg

waterMellons
01-14-2012, 06:46 PM
^^^ I need to get me one of these.

HD-T is a great alternative to HDBits. :)

Pitch7
01-22-2012, 11:15 AM
HDB is down, so it shows that EbP encodes are released on this site regardless of HDB too:

The Thing 2011 720p BluRay DD5.1 x264-EbP
Johnny English Reborn 2011 720p BluRay DD5.1 x264-EbP

IdolEyes787
01-22-2012, 01:24 PM
I for one am concerned that you appear to care so much.

That and you are still 0 for whatever in producing good movies as examples.

Burnsy
01-22-2012, 01:24 PM
Fap, fap, fap... you better get a new hobby, you'll be going blind soon you special little sausage

Pitch7
01-22-2012, 01:54 PM
I for one am concerned that you appear to care so much.

That and you are still 0 for whatever in producing good movies as examples.

Fap, fap, fap... you better get a new hobby, you'll be going blind soon you special little sausage

You guys clearly don't care about this site, so why you keep posting? I think its you who needs a new hobby instead of spamming topics ...

johhny
01-22-2012, 02:04 PM
Pitch i understand your country is banned on HDB and you are looking for alternatives...but all.hdvnbits sucks!!!

Pitch7
01-22-2012, 02:12 PM
Pitch i understand your country is banned on HDB and you are looking for alternatives...but all.hdvnbits sucks!!!

Then care to explain why please?

I really think this is a special tracker.

- All you need to do to activate downloading internals (that are Red in color, you can download others right away) is to collect 30,000 bonus and its quite easy if you download some small torrents and keep them seeding.

Now; seriously is it not worth letting people know about it?

I guess some people are so obsessed about joining trackers that are hard to join, that they don't mind what they can easily get.

n00bz0r
01-22-2012, 02:17 PM

Then care to explain why please?

I really think this is a special tracker.

Now; seriously is it not worth letting people know about it?

I guess some people are so obsessed about joining trackers that are hard to join, that they don't mind what they can easily get.
STOP fucking posting the same lame ass post on every fucking forum you are on. Its annoying as fuck!
Make a fucking HDVNBits review and call it a day. :frusty:

I have wanted to ask this for quite some time.. do you get paid for bumping this useless thread and promoting HDVNBits?

Pitch7
01-22-2012, 02:26 PM
I have wanted to ask this for quite some time.. do you get paid for bumping this useless thread and promoting HDVNBits?

Yes, for each person going crazy, i get 10 bucks :P

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Btw; Use this link to browse internals only, rest isn't really important: http://all.hdvnbits.org/torrents.php?sltCategory=0&sltSubCategory=0&sltGenre=0&chkPrivacy=on&incldead=1&spstate=0&inclbookmarked=0&search=&search_area=0&search_mode=0

Burnsy
01-22-2012, 02:54 PM
STOP fucking posting the same lame ass post on every fucking forum you are on. Its annoying as fuck!
Make a fucking HDVNBits review and call it a day. :frusty:

Awwwww... cut the special little sausage some slack :P

His life revolves around chasing encode groups to compare their quality releases, jumping through hoops for sites so he can get said releases... and then... his favourite... he gets to fap himself into occular instability over tech specs of each encode!!!

Surely the entertainment value of his postings alone and what they are trying to say, are worth the banality of what they actually do say?? :D

But I do agree that a tracker review is all that's required to advertise the site, however, I think we both know he'd not let it lie there... I meas, ffs, he thought it was impressive to show us that this site had released:

Pitch7
01-22-2012, 02:58 PM
But I do agree that a tracker review is all that's required to advertise the site, however, I think we both know he'd not let it lie there... I meas, ffs, he thought it was impressive to show us that this site had released:

for (i=0; i<190; i++){

if (you can make better encodes, let me know, i'll get yours);

else (quit this thread);
}
end

Glaucon
01-22-2012, 03:08 PM

for (i=0; i<190; i++){

else (quit this thread);
}
end

Those expressions don't return a boolean value.

Burnsy
01-22-2012, 03:08 PM
for (i=0; i<190; i++){

else (quit this thread);
}
end

The thought of you fapping away at anything I created is somewhat disturbing :unsure:

Anyway, your memory retention appears somewhat lacking... I already explained earlier on in this thread I was no great encoder, nor was I an expert in tech specs... on the plus side, I have a life and don't get hung up on bullshit details, nor do I continually whine on about how good a particular site is either... you've said your piece about whatever it's called again so you leave the thread and let the search function do it's work for anyone looking to find out about whatever it's called... or you could do a review of the site for everyone to see, and reduce the opportunities for others to ridicule you everytime you post :)

Those expressions don't return a boolean value.

I'm not entirely sure what he was trying to achieve, but would expect nothing less from someone so very, very special

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMj0t7sds7I

n00bz0r
01-22-2012, 03:26 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kS-zK1S5Dws

Pitch7
01-22-2012, 03:26 PM
The thought of you fapping away at anything I created is somewhat disturbing :unsure:

Anyway, your memory retention appears somewhat lacking... I already explained earlier on in this thread I was no great encoder, nor was I an expert in tech specs... on the plus side, I have a life and don't get hung up on bullshit details, nor do I continually whine on about how good a particular site is either... you've said your piece about whatever it's called again so you leave the thread and let the search function do it's work for anyone looking to find out about whatever it's called... or you could do a review of the site for everyone to see, and reduce the opportunities for others to ridicule you everytime you post :)

http://i.imgur.com/qHiLj.jpg

Burnsy
01-22-2012, 03:33 PM
:rolleyes:

IdolEyes787
01-22-2012, 06:39 PM

You guys clearly don't care about this site, so why you keep posting? I think its you who needs a new hobby instead of spamming topics ...

I care about the fact that you seem to have little point here except to constantly say the same thing over and over.It's not the message so much, it's the boring,pointless redundancy.
As for my offering of a different opinion "spamming", in case it wasn't made clear by the preceding sentence, I'll stop when you stop.:mellow:

Quarterquack
01-22-2012, 07:16 PM
I don't know. I signed up to his site based on his recommendation. I think you guys are being overly harsh. It's a good site. Let me explain:

P.S. Just kidding, I actually did like the site when I got in. I just don't agree with the incessant publication, especially on a site like this. :)

Glaucon
01-22-2012, 08:53 PM
The only issue I have with the site itself is that it's Vietnamese. Sure it's translated but the feeling is not the same if everyone is speaking foreign. It's the same reason I refuse to sign up to certain Chinese and/or Romanian trackers. Not that I would have anything against the countries in particular, I just like to know what I'm reading.

Pitch7
01-22-2012, 11:43 PM
I'll stop when you stop.:mellow:

Then if i don't stop, you have to keep going.

http://i.imgur.com/PqrkI.jpg

IdolEyes787
01-23-2012, 12:00 AM
I don't have to do anything.:unsure:

vinhkhang01
01-23-2012, 03:42 AM
TBH, HDVNbits is a very good site and I'm glad I found it accidentally a year ago by doing a search for something. It's fairly easy to keep your ratio and the staff members are very friendly. At first, I didn't know EbP is their internal release there, and I was so excited once I found out and I know I am getting good quality releases from EbP. HDVNbits is one of the must have sites besides HDB (which is extremely hard to keep ratio there) to complement those Chinese HD sites like HDC, CHD, HDS, TTG, HDS, etc.

IdolEyes787
01-23-2012, 12:17 PM
At first, I didn't know EbP is their internal release there, and I was so excited once I found out ........

To be able to say that without a hint of irony is a rare gift.

mjmacky
01-23-2012, 08:03 PM
TBH, HDVNbits is a very good site and I'm glad I found it accidentally a year ago by doing a search for something. It's fairly easy to keep your ratio and the staff members are very friendly. At first, I didn't know EbP is their internal release there, and I was so excited once I found out and I know I am getting good quality releases from EbP. HDVNbits is one of the must have sites besides HDB (which is extremely hard to keep ratio there) to complement those Chinese HD sites like HDC, CHD, HDS, TTG, HDS, etc.

You also think you should only speak roses of anyone or thing, so your recommendation is completely worthless. Additionally, I was under the impression the ratio requirements at HDB aren't difficult to maintain.

megabyteme
01-24-2012, 06:51 AM
Can anyone recommend a good alternative to this thread... :unsure:

anigav
01-24-2012, 09:52 AM

:inlove: make snowman ?

IdolEyes787
01-24-2012, 12:27 PM

That's a list to immense to post here. In fact only thing that pales to it is injecting bee venom directly into your penis then slicing it lengthwise with a straight razor while hungry rats simultaneously eat your eyes out.

Glaucon
01-24-2012, 05:54 PM
while hungry rats

I thought that would end up going in a completely different direction...

megabyteme
01-25-2012, 05:26 AM

That's a list to immense to post here. In fact only thing that pales to it is injecting bee venom directly into your penis then slicing it lengthwise with a straight razor while hungry rats simultaneously eat your eyes out.

I'm sorry, your post was in low-res, so I could not fully appreciate the humor involved.

beat-db
01-27-2012, 08:10 PM
hdbits was by far my favorite hd site but i moved and wasnt online for a while and they closed my account:( good to see its still going though.

Pitch7
03-11-2012, 09:12 PM
New URL is just: http://hdvnbits.org/

anigav
03-12-2012, 10:23 AM

Out of curiosity, how much commission for posting this link?

Stabber
03-12-2012, 11:06 AM

Out of curiosity, how much commission for posting this link?

100gb upload

n00bz0r
03-12-2012, 11:54 AM
Guess what?
No one still gives a fuck. Do us and yourself a favor, crawl back into the hole you crawled out of. :dry:

Disme
03-12-2012, 01:24 PM
How rude ... :devil:

vinhkhang01
03-12-2012, 05:04 PM
This information is for everyone else too and not just for you, and if you don't like it. Please don't read or reply back. Watch your language ?

IdolEyes787
03-12-2012, 05:38 PM
This information is for everyone else too and not just for you, and if you don't like it. Please don't read or reply back. Watch your language ?

Then there are appropriate threads in which to pass along such information. Here it has obliviously nothing to do with anything being discussed here and so as previously noted could only be seen as blatantly promoting that site for reasons known only to Pitch7.
Also if you didn't like what n00bz0r's wrote why didn't you follow your own sage advice and not reply back?

Gratuitous curse words to emphasis point and demonstrate general displeasure .Cunt.Fuck.

mjmacky
03-12-2012, 06:56 PM
Watch your language ?

Go fuck yourself.

vinhkhang01
03-12-2012, 09:33 PM
This is non-sense. I replied back politely and didn't use foul language. I didn't see anything wrong with Pitch7's posts and he just merely provide the new URL which is easier to login and remember. What's wrong with that?

IdolEyes787
03-12-2012, 09:46 PM
See the first sentence of my post .As for the nonsense part see the "and if you don't like it. Please don't read or reply back" part of yours.

vinhkhang01
03-12-2012, 09:55 PM
Pitch7 posted the new URL here which is related to this thread and if that's not the right place to post. Just simply ask him to post to another area. There's no need for foul language. I reply back to help, but not to flame or create negative atmosphere here.

mjmacky
03-12-2012, 10:04 PM
Pitch7 posted the new URL here which is related to this thread and if that's not the right place to post. Just simply ask him to post to another area. There's no need for foul language. I reply back to help, but not to flame or create negative atmosphere here.

I only gave it to you since you attempted to censor my diction. How's this for foul language? Go get your colon eviscerated by a large deranged portly gentleman.

Stabber
03-13-2012, 11:38 AM
congrats for the veteran state mjmacky ;)

mjmacky
03-13-2012, 06:35 PM
congrats for the veteran state mjmacky ;)

My 5000th was literally a long diatribe (relative to FST) about free speech and sexy children.

anon
03-14-2012, 12:51 AM
http://filesharingtalk.com/fst/useravatar/avatar253070_7.gif

I see your teeth have changed color to that of your new stars to match.

anigav
03-14-2012, 02:13 AM
Watch your language ?

Go fuck yourself.

+ 1
:ermm:

mjmacky
03-14-2012, 03:50 AM
I see your teeth have changed color to that of your new stars to match.

My avatar has aged, without a toothbrush. It's a natural progression.

anon
03-14-2012, 04:45 AM
My avatar has aged

I guess that your face does have a chance of staying like that forever after all.

mjmacky
03-14-2012, 07:42 AM
My avatar has aged

I guess that your face does have a chance of staying like that forever after all.

There was a prior occasion where we established that I was Chinese. Also, I refuse to take the time to add wrinkles and gray strands.

IdolEyes787
03-14-2012, 11:52 AM
There was a prior occasion where we established that I was Chinese. Also, I refuse to take the time to add wrinkles and gray strands.

I thought you were American?

anigav
03-14-2012, 01:03 PM

Guys, please do not digress. Can we come back on topic please. We were discussing the avatar not nationality. So the teeth should either be brown or black. How come they are grey?

anon
03-14-2012, 06:25 PM
So the teeth should either be brown or black. How come they are grey?

He's using a Chinese Photoshop knock-off?

mjmacky
03-14-2012, 10:38 PM

I would never admit to that.

IdolEyes787
03-14-2012, 10:48 PM

I would never admit to that.

No one outside of the US that isn't heavily armed or living in some guarded compound would either.
On topic: I couldn't believe the "in country" reaction to that staff Sargent going postal and killing all those innocent Afghans. Like the Taliban hasn't systematically been doing the same thing for years and calling it freedom fighting and yet I don't see anyone who's Muslim calling them devils.:mellow:

Funkin'
03-15-2012, 01:48 AM
On topic: I couldn't believe the "in country" reaction to that staff Sargent going postal and killing all those innocent Afghans.

I personally thought it was hilarious.

mjmacky
03-15-2012, 01:51 AM
On topic: I couldn't believe the "in country" reaction to that staff Sargent going postal and killing all those innocent Afghans. Like the Taliban hasn't systematically been doing the same thing for years and calling it freedom fighting and yet I don't see anyone who's Muslim calling them devils.:mellow:

I'm not sure what you're saying, that the U.S. is muslims?

Quarterquack
03-15-2012, 02:00 AM

He's saying people label the Sergeant uniquely based on racist preconceptions.
His logic fell through, though, because the subsets of people ascribing the labels are different. If he looks hard enough, chances are the a majority of the same people shun the Taliban.

I was just as confused as you are on reading it the first time.

mjmacky
03-15-2012, 02:04 AM

He's saying people label the Sergeant uniquely based on racist preconceptions.
His logic fell through, though, because the subsets of people ascribing the labels are different. If he looks hard enough, chances are the a majority of the same people shun the Taliban.

I was just as confused as you are on reading it the first time.

If you can imagine, I'm still confused as I've been in a news vacuum for the past 5 days.

IdolEyes787
03-15-2012, 05:05 PM
I see now why repressive regimes target intellectuals.It's not an attempt to maintain control,it's because they're as annoying as fuck.

mjmacky
03-15-2012, 05:09 PM
I see now why repressive regimes target intellectuals.It's not an attempt to maintain control,it's because they're as annoying as fuck.

Proudly. I will eventually be targeted by death, and I want to earn the hell out of it.