11-28-2011, 08:25 AM
:01:

temisturk
11-28-2011, 10:00 AM
I watched it. I thought it was crap.

mjmacky
11-28-2011, 10:06 AM

You weren't meant to respond to the thread topic, it's a J-dye post. If you intend to start posting regularly, J-dye is one of the things you should be familiar with. Also, do not to take any of the other posters seriously. Not even me. If I offer advice, don't take it, unless it's sound advice, but otherwise don't trust it to be, ever.

chebeshey
11-28-2011, 10:34 AM
i wish i had a girl by my side .. it would have been much better and so much more fun .. sincle i am all lonely and single now .. its sucks a little bit of bawls ..

oh i liked the helicopter scene so much ...

temisturk
11-28-2011, 11:00 AM
You weren't meant to respond to the thread topic, it's a J-dye post. If you intend to start posting regularly, J-dye is one of the things you should be familiar with. Also, do not to take any of the other posters seriously. Not even me. If I offer advice, don't take it, unless it's sound advice, but otherwise don't trust it to be, ever.

Oops. :blushing: Thanks for the heads up (I've searched now so I understand). I thought his posts were a bit odd. :lol: I guess you're also saying I should give that retired guy a second chance?

mjmacky
11-28-2011, 11:12 AM
Oops. :blushing: Thanks for the heads up (I've searched now so I understand). I thought his posts were a bit odd. :lol: I guess you're also saying I should give that retired guy a second chance?

I don't know who's retired, as I don't trust a word any of them says. But this forum, unlike its history, exists in a post apocalyptic state. Mindless bittards, victims of some distant fallout, now swarm upon the various sections. Those that frequent FST by residence or reprieve are battle hardened, surviving their own grip of sanity. You will be tested, measured, and will be deemed short of aptitude whether you pass or not. There are places where the conversations are serious, places where they almost never are, and in each of them you'll be suspected a troll. Either that or you're just padding your post count to grab an invite eventually.

On another day, I would have accused you of being J-dye. In fact, I don't know why I haven't already other than a sense of coherence. I've got my eye on you J-dye.

temisturk
11-28-2011, 11:22 AM
I can pretty well guarantee you won't ever see me asking for invites here. I don't like the concept of closed communities (and I manage to find most things I want on public sites anway). And I like a mix of mindlessness with some serious business, it just takes a bit of time to get the feel for a new site, the players and the angles etc. It's good to know I've at least one guide though, no matter how untrustworthy. Thank you.

mjmacky
11-28-2011, 11:56 AM
I can pretty well guarantee you won't ever see me asking for invites here. I don't like the concept of closed communities (and I manage to find most things I want on public sites anway). And I like a mix of mindlessness with some serious business, it just takes a bit of time to get the feel for a new site, the players and the angles etc. It's good to know I've at least one guide though, no matter how untrustworthy. Thank you.

If I'm your guide, you're already fucked.

Barbarossa
11-28-2011, 12:17 PM

Are those your feet?

http://filesharingtalk.com/fst/useravatar/avatar277881_1.gif

They're lovely, even if they are on backwards :wub:

temisturk
11-28-2011, 12:32 PM
Thank you. I like them too but they're terribly difficult to walk on.

If I'm your guide, you're already fucked.True, on both counts.

cimbom
11-28-2011, 01:01 PM
I watched it,it is not good enough.

mjmacky
11-28-2011, 01:38 PM
I watched it,it is not good enough.

I read your post, it is not good enough.

chebeshey
11-28-2011, 02:13 PM
i think it was awesome..

change of plans .. suddenly ... i cant take the fucking pressure of no mans land .. any longer ...

following whatcdfans .. last post .. yup

IdolEyes787
11-28-2011, 02:24 PM

I don't know who's retired, as I don't trust a word any of them says.

It's a typo,it's suppose to read "retarded staff".
Actually that's not true the real reason is that the administration felt that putting both retarded and staff was being unnecessarily redundant.

Btw I also wanted pink stars but considering mjmacky is still not banned obviously nothing is done properly around here.

Barbarossa
11-28-2011, 02:36 PM
I did pink stars for skweeky once, true story.

Also, if there is anyone left with any authority here can I change back to having "normal" stars, and not the green ones? Green has never been my favourite colour.

manker
11-28-2011, 02:36 PM
unnecessarily redundant.

Tautology :dry:

manker
11-28-2011, 02:38 PM

Also, if there is anyone left with any authority here can I change back to having "normal" stars, and not the green ones? Green has never been my favourite colour.Don't hold your breath.
Tesco promised me different coloured stars for +25k posts in 2007 :dabs:
I think you were mod then :dabs: :dabs:

Quarterquack
11-28-2011, 02:42 PM
As for the movie at hand: It made basic Newtonian physics approachable to the action movie masses through the tank in the sky scene. Pretty big challenge considering people are expecting bullet curving, mid-air hovering, 3 second fast-roping, 400 pounds of meat toting protagonists. 10/10 in my books.

Barbarossa
11-28-2011, 03:03 PM

Also, if there is anyone left with any authority here can I change back to having "normal" stars, and not the green ones? Green has never been my favourite colour.Don't hold your breath.

"Veteran" sounds like you've been through a war. "Retired Staff" sounds like a dusty old teacher...

I only became a mod because I wanted to see what people were saying about me in Team Chat. Turns out they said nothing :dabs:

mjmacky
11-28-2011, 03:03 PM
This J-Dye thread keeps building, yet it's still going to completely disappear. I hope you all kept that in mind before typing out an effort.

Barbarossa
11-28-2011, 03:20 PM
What the fuck is a j-dye thread. A thread is a thread. Whether people choose to post in it or not is their business, shirley.

Cabalo
11-28-2011, 03:40 PM
This J-Dye thread keeps building, yet it's still going to completely disappear. I hope you all kept that in mind before typing out an effort.
Hey, I've actually read this one. Keeping this will be my little good deed of the day for you guys.

mjmacky
11-28-2011, 03:47 PM
What the fuck is a j-dye thread. A thread is a thread. Whether people choose to post in it or not is their business, shirley.

The direction you took that was completely of your own invention, and you ruined a perfectly good pair of panties. It was not to dissuade from posting, it was a reminder that all the posts would disappear. That's what happens to pretty much every thread started by J-dye. This one will be spared according to Cabalo, thus rendering my warning meaningless.

mjmacky
11-28-2011, 03:48 PM
Hey, I've actually read this one. Keeping this will be my little good deed of the day for you guys.

Have any been kept before? Is this a precedent?

manker
11-28-2011, 04:17 PM
Hey, I've actually read this one. Keeping this will be my little good deed of the day for you guys.Who said that paper-crown bestowing lends itself to future condescension toward peons.

They were wrong. This Capello guy is a champion for the little people.

manker
11-28-2011, 04:21 PM
Don't hold your breath.

"Veteran" sounds like you've been through a war. "Retired Staff" sounds like a dusty old teacher...

I only became a mod because I wanted to see what people were saying about me in Team Chat. Turns out they said nothing :dabs:They moved all reference to you into admin chat before you were 'made'.
It's the only possible explanation.

And, yeah, retired staff sucks bawls. I don't mind the veteran thing though.
I used to be a trucker. I know all about wars :smilie4:

Barbarossa
11-28-2011, 04:45 PM
They moved all reference to you into admin chat before you were 'made'.
It's the only possible explanation.

I think you must be right, nothing else makes any sense :no:

IdolEyes787
11-28-2011, 05:58 PM
unnecessarily redundant.

Tautology :dry:

Or attempt at humour. It's OK though half the stuff I say even flies over my head.

manker
11-28-2011, 08:53 PM
I do play the straight man occasionally, you know :snooty:

enoughfakefiles
11-29-2011, 06:44 PM

You never came across this women in a truck stop did you :w00t:

manker
11-30-2011, 03:57 PM

You never came across this women in a truck stop did you :w00t:

93675Well I only did the one trucking jawb, like. but dont let that fool you, I'm trucker to the core :smilie4:
So no. The only girls I saw were the ones on bikes that I was taking to the top of the mountain but I imagine there are girls like that at pretty much every truck stop in the uk :smilie4: