PDA

View Full Version : Nearly Lilmiss...

Lilmiss
11-13-2003, 09:22 PM
I was driving home from the parents house last night, singing my heart out and generally feeling on top of the world. :)

By the time I made it to the main road, the car started bunny jumping and the lights started flickering. Wasn't quite sure what to do when the car eventually came to a sudden halt just after a hill.
I tried the engine again, and this time the lights just flickered and died. A few seconds later, a huge transporter came flying up the back of me, leaving it till the very last second before swerving into the middle of the road. Crap meself? Yes I did. :(
When the road got a lil quieter, I had to push my car towards a small tractor turning, and I am now suffering from bruised arm and shoulder.

The worst part of it all was getting towed home by my mate. I kept worrying I was gonna go into the back of him, so I would touch the brakes. (stupid, I know)
Anyways, I had let the petrol go into the red and thats what did killed my battery. I have finally got meself petrol and a bump start, but my radio has re-set itself and keeps asking for a code. :angry: Now I gotta sing really loudly instead.

So people, never be a cheap skate with your petrol when you know you are gonna be using long, dark main roads. ;)

Bring on the beer and spinach. :D

Lamsey
11-13-2003, 09:23 PM
Women drivers :rolleyes:

JONNO_CELEBS
11-13-2003, 09:25 PM
stfu Lamsey.... <_<

lilmiss, you ok?? :unsure: ...........http://hometown.aol.co.uk/Cjcooljonno/hug.gif

Jonno B)

Lamsey
11-13-2003, 09:26 PM
Sorry, didn&#39;t know sarcastic jokes weren&#39;t allowed here. I&#39;ll get me coat.

Lilmiss
11-13-2003, 09:29 PM
haha...lamsey, Im a really safe driver.
I just refuse to fill up my tank when I know how often they get stolen round here. :(

Jonno, Im fine, tanks. ;)
Just getting drunk now, then im having a radox bath for me poorly shoulder. Blinking cat has puked on my stairs.....happy happy joy joy. :rolleyes:

TheDave
11-13-2003, 09:35 PM
I just refuse to fill up my tank when I know how often they get stolen round here.&nbsp;

i didnt think noname was the criminal type :rolleyes:

sorry :unsure:

Lilmiss
11-13-2003, 09:37 PM
:D I should&#39;ve phrased that one a bit better. :P

scribblec
11-13-2003, 09:40 PM
lol nonam aint been around latly

where is he ?&#33;?&#33;?

JONNO_CELEBS
11-13-2003, 09:41 PM
@Lamsey...........It was said in a comical way as if I was pushing you out the way to get to my bestest :rolleyes:

@lilmiss............you sure...........you want me to get em <_< :lol:

@Scrib............with any luck , he&#39;s in a very dark nasty place in a lot of pain <_<

Jonno B)

scribblec
11-13-2003, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@13 November 2003 - 21:41

@Scrib............with any luck , he&#39;s in a very dark nasty place in a lot of pain <_<

aww why?

he was cool man&#33;&#33;

Lilmiss
11-13-2003, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@13 November 2003 - 21:41

@lilmiss............you sure...........you want me to get em <_< :lol:

Thats right Jonno, you hunt down every transporter that was on the A14 yesterday. It had big lights and a horn. :D

Im seriously fine now, was very shaken up yesterday. Me mates made me loadsa tea when we got back, and called me silly names. :unsure: :P

wormless
11-13-2003, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@13 November 2003 - 21:25
stfu Lamsey.... <_<

lilmiss, you ok?? :unsure: ...........http://hometown.aol.co.uk/Cjcooljonno/hug.gif

Jonno B)
your the one who started the topic of women drivers&#33; :D