PDA

View Full Version : [have] TS [want] exigo invite , FTN invite , FSC invite

HÅkÅñ SHÜkÜR™
11-28-2011, 01:15 PM
DONE :)

i traded it successfuly , so thread is closed

mjmacky
11-28-2011, 01:40 PM
I don't know if you can trust this guy. Look at his name, there's clearly something wrong with his head.
Either that or he's gone through great efforts to hide his original identity.

HÅkÅñ SHÜkÜR™
11-28-2011, 01:49 PM
I don't know if you can trust this guy. Look at his name, there's clearly something wrong with his head.

iam trading by middlemen , so please dont spam

TTS
11-28-2011, 01:52 PM
stop spamming other's threads. :huh:

mjmacky
11-28-2011, 02:17 PM

Do you guys even know what spam is?

iam looking for music tracker , if anyone can invite me to agood tracker

look iam not collector , not trader , just want to hear some pure music

Just saying this dude lies and there's clearly something wrong with him. I thought TTS would be interested to know since he's had problems with dishonest traders.

HÅkÅñ SHÜkÜR™
11-28-2011, 02:27 PM

Do you guys even know what spam is?

iam looking for music tracker , if anyone can invite me to agood tracker

look iam not collector , not trader , just want to hear some pure music

Just saying this dude lies and there's clearly something wrong with him. I thought TTS would be interested to know since he's had problems with dishonest traders.

this is when i was not trader , now iam trader
please stop it

Cabalo
11-28-2011, 03:42 PM
this is when i was not trader , now iam trader
please stop it

looooooooooool.

You surely have some kind of problem. Haven't you noticed people post threads on this section following a certain pattern?
I've trashed like 5 or 6 of your threads in the past for not complying, and will continue to do so.
Luckily for you this one was opened and closed while I was asleep. Next time I will offer you an infraction, maybe it will help you to read some guidelines.

anon
11-28-2011, 05:55 PM
looooooooooool.

I'm also stunned. Usually they say the same thing, just reversed.

mjmacky
11-28-2011, 07:33 PM
So wait, did TTS just do a trade with this guy? If so, please change his name to goldfish or something.

This will be a good reference thread, I can just tell.

IdolEyes787
11-28-2011, 08:28 PM
DONE :)

i traded it successfuly , so thread is closed

If you can read this then you really need to edit post your post.

Btw I'm sure that you will greatly enjoy whichever one of those "exclusive communities" you got into and you won't regret how you had to be a deceptive douche to gain admittance when you just simply and honestly gotten better content on Rutracker or IPT or something not so pretentious prestigious.

Of course dishonesty may not be looked down upon in your culture in which case excuse me for mentioning it.:)

Burnsy
11-28-2011, 09:26 PM
So wait, did TTS just do a trade with this guy? If so, please change his name to goldfish or something.

And with that there's also the possibility we'll get a 3rd "I've been scammed" thread too :naughty:

TTS
11-28-2011, 09:48 PM

And with that there's also the possibility we'll get a 3rd "I've been scammed" thread too :naughty:

You've just made my day. thanx :D

Burnsy
11-28-2011, 09:58 PM

You've just made my day. thanx :D

Please, don't mention it... I'll check back at some point to see if you return the favour :w00t: