PDA

View Full Version : lolz, steaming poo.

Mr. Mulder
11-30-2011, 08:58 AM
Tatt-poo for cheating Artist inks excrement on wayward lover's back

A FURIOUS woman is suing her ex-boyfriend after he tattooed a steaming poo on her back. Rossie Brovent wants £60,000 in damages from Ryan Fitzjerald.
Rossie, from Dayton, Ohio, US, wanted a scene from the Narnia trilogy inked on her back.
Instead she was left with a pile of excrement with flies buzzing around it.
Tattoo artist Ryan turned rogue after discovering that Rossie had cheated on him with his best friend.
Rossie originally tried to have her ex-lover charged with assault but she had signed a consent form agreeing the tattoo design was "at the artist's discretion".
She said: "He tricked me by drinking a bottle of cheap wine with me and doing tequila shots before I signed it and got the tattoo.
"Actually I was passed out for most of the time, and woke up to this horrible image on my back."

Biggles
11-30-2011, 09:06 AM
Some people get a bit of a mood on over the whole relationship thing don't they :dabs:

zot
11-30-2011, 01:20 PM
This "news" story is a hoax.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2067810/Is-Rossie-Brovent-suing-ex-boyfriend-inking-flies-buzzing-excrement-back.html

mjmacky
11-30-2011, 04:25 PM
This "news" story is a hoax.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2067810/Is-Rossie-Brovent-suing-ex-boyfriend-inking-flies-buzzing-excrement-back.html

The link alone was worth it to see, "The Girl with the Dog Poo Tattoo"

IdolEyes787
11-30-2011, 05:59 PM
I'm eagerly awaiting the sequel, "The Girl Who Played with Poo".

Also
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (original title in Swedish: Män som hatar kvinnor – "Men Who Hate Women"
Seems appropriate enough.

mjmacky
11-30-2011, 07:36 PM
I'm eagerly awaiting the sequel, "The Girl Who Played with Poo".

That story line consists of two parts, including the third in the series, "The Girl Who Kicked the Pile of Poo"

TheScrab
12-01-2011, 04:01 AM
its fake

mjmacky
12-01-2011, 09:56 AM
its fake

You couldn't read 2 comments in before interjecting your rather redundant two word display of obliviousness? If I set you on fire, would you run around screaming, "I'm on fire"? It wasn't rhetorical, I want to test that scenario.

temisturk
12-01-2011, 10:21 AM
I'll bring marshmallows.