PDA

View Full Version : [HAVE] CHDBits invite [WANT] Ofter

inci
11-30-2011, 08:45 PM
As title says.Waiting Good offer.

IdolEyes787
11-30-2011, 08:57 PM
As title says.Waiting Good ofter.

Are you requesting an offer or an otter because if it's an otter then I think I'd be willing to part with one if you are willing to throw in TTG as well.

Funkin'
11-30-2011, 10:05 PM
I'll gladly give you an otter if you can hook it up with some Asian poonany. I need me some of that sideways slit.

Let me know if you're interested.

mjmacky
11-30-2011, 11:27 PM
Stop spamming you guys, he clearly stated he wants Ofter, a new superleet site. The site is basically not rarer and not seldomer than any other, which makes them very exclusive. I have an Ofter account I can give you, OP, but do you have any more you could throw in. I'm looking for *e***** or *******pants if you have it.

IdolEyes787
11-30-2011, 11:52 PM
Stop spamming you guys, he clearly stated he wants Ofter, a new superleet site. The site is basically not rarer and not seldomer than any other, which makes them very exclusive. I have an Ofter account I can give you, OP, but do you have any more you could throw in. I'm looking for *e***** or *******pants if you have it.

I wonder how much I would have to pay Skiz to get you made a Mod here?

mjmacky
12-01-2011, 12:02 AM
I wonder how much I would have to pay Skiz to get you made a Mod here?

Holy hell Idol, I didn't realize you hated me that much. Whatever it was you think I did to your mother, it was only a joke... at her expense... she bought me dinner then blew me.

IdolEyes787
12-01-2011, 12:13 AM
So the cancer was only a secondary factor to her demise then obviously.

mjmacky
12-01-2011, 12:36 AM

Second to male pattern baldness, yes. Tell her I said hi and congrats on the remission. On second thought, don't tell her I said hi.

IdolEyes787
12-01-2011, 12:41 AM
I guess you missed the part about her being dead or did you want me to contact a medium?

mjmacky
12-01-2011, 01:00 AM
I guess you missed the part about her being dead or did you want me to contact a medium?

I don't consider death a demise.

Oh wait, it literally is. I've been using it wrongly to describe the continuation of my life. Neither you nor I are real, we can't really say hi to anybody. The poster(self) is not I, and the poster that "I'm" responding to is not you. These are very clear guiding principles that we all agree on [cited legitimate source]. Now if you don't mind, I must continue with my demise.

Funkin'
12-01-2011, 05:04 AM

If that's a joke then you really shouldn't continue with it. If it is, then you have more of a fucked up sense of humor than I do. If it's not, then I'm honestly sorry.

On a side note I think I'm becoming a drunk. Which really sucks because wine is cutting into the money I set aside for pot, and a couple other drugs.

mjmacky
12-01-2011, 10:04 AM
If it is, then you have more of a fucked up sense of humor than I do.

I sometimes wonder if I'm crossing the line, but then I just realize that is what everyone calls empathy at which point I just bank the memory and continue being a dick. It makes a good reference for when I need to use sense memory to figure out how to act sociable in case I'm trying to gain favor with someone.

Edit: I quoted it weirdly to make it seem like you directed that comment towards me; I know it was for Idol, I'm just causing a distraction for some self-reflection.