Is there any body can give me one invite
I will provide some ratio proofs and speed test
If any one can help me plz PM me
thanks

IdolEyes787
12-01-2011, 06:09 PM
Lest we forget.

I dont see any character in here
This is trade section I have some invites and I need some more and we trade it in here
I dont see any thing to stop me
I think you guys are looking for some ways to spam and gain more Postes I see you done this before to other user

ElitUser
12-01-2011, 06:16 PM
hahaha good catch bro :D:lol::)

ShadowHunter
12-02-2011, 03:22 PM
I still looking for an Invite
If any body can help I will be Greatful

ShadowHunter
12-03-2011, 10:28 AM
I still looking for a favor:)

mjmacky
12-03-2011, 10:53 AM
I still looking for a favor:)

You'll probably be waiting for a long time, you do realize why no one wants to go out on a limb for you, right?

ShadowHunter
12-04-2011, 09:43 AM
No I don't !!!!!

mjmacky
12-04-2011, 10:33 AM
No I don't !!!!!

You don't what?

ShadowHunter
12-04-2011, 11:14 AM
you do realize why no one wants to go out on a limb for you, right?
No I dont

anigav
12-04-2011, 11:58 AM
Why don't you?

mjmacky
12-04-2011, 03:18 PM
you do realize why no one wants to go out on a limb for you, right?
No I dont

Review post #'s 2 & 3, it tells the entire story with fewer words than I am using now.

ShadowHunter
12-04-2011, 11:34 PM
You guys are really complicated
I really dont know what to say

I just want an Invite to CHD not NASA
I Just need some one has an Invite and want to help me
Then I PM him my ratio proofs and Speed test and Email
If he like it He gave me the invite

Is that really hard for you to understand ???
Go and Find another thread to Spam

anon
12-05-2011, 01:17 AM
I just want an Invite to CHD not NASA
I Just need some one has an Invite and want to help me
Then I PM him my ratio proofs and Speed test and Email
If he like it He gave me the invite

And you chose not to trade for this one. You can see where Idol is coming from. By the way, I think you're more concerned about postcounts that anyone who has posted in this thread.

Joillin
12-05-2011, 01:52 AM
Its funny when you read these threads. Everyone seems to just not get what asking someone to go out on a limb for you is about. Its surely not THAT hard to post a decent request thread....

From my lurking, it seems that trading is highly frowned upon by a lot of people. Can I ask why? (Altho this might not be the best thread to have that conversation in).

Joillin

mjmacky
12-05-2011, 06:52 AM
From my lurking, it seems that trading is highly frowned upon by a lot of people. Can I ask why? (Altho this might not be the best thread to have that conversation in).

Joillin

Easy to explain, there are two scenarios.

If a trader is going to give something away, he expects something in turn. However, the same trader will shamelessly make a request expecting something for nothing if they're on the receiving end.

Or, when someone gives an invite away, they're hoping that the person will use it, and use it responsibly. Giving an invite to a trader might likely just be end up used in a trade.

Bonus third, most traders are tools and account collectors. Why would anyone want to do those types a favor?

ShadowHunter
12-05-2011, 09:53 AM
There are some invites that you should trade them Like TT its imposible that some one give away it
I want the TT invite and I make a Thread for it in Trade section

I also have a Give Away thread for Bit-Hdtv in here

Right now
CHD invites are easy to get ( if there is any left )
because they give each user 3 invites
and I ask for it in give away section

mjmacky
12-05-2011, 01:01 PM
There are some invites that you should trade them Like TT its imposible that some one give away it
I want the TT invite and I make a Thread for it in Trade section

I also have a Give Away thread for Bit-Hdtv in here

Right now
CHD invites are easy to get ( if there is any left )
because they give each user 3 invites
and I ask for it in give away section

Well then you're going to have to wait for another child to come in and give you that invite, they might buy into that line of logic.

Joillin
12-05-2011, 01:19 PM

Joillin

Easy to explain, there are two scenarios.

If a trader is going to give something away, he expects something in turn. However, the same trader will shamelessly make a request expecting something for nothing if they're on the receiving end.

Or, when someone gives an invite away, they're hoping that the person will use it, and use it responsibly. Giving an invite to a trader might likely just be end up used in a trade.

Bonus third, most traders are tools and account collectors. Why would anyone want to do those types a favor?

Thanks for that, makes loads of sense now.

Cheers
Joillin

EDIT removed (...) to ensure its not taken as sarcasm.. which it wasnt.

ElitUser
12-05-2011, 06:35 PM
I give a invite to subzero2011 here, now I see his account has deleted. Don't know the reason. maybe for dupe account, maybe for 0 mb up and 0 mb down, maybe for trading or maybe for selling.

So ShadowHunter after you saying this ( Quoted below ) how come a member of chdbits who is not a trader giving you an invite.

This is trade section I have some invites and I need some more and we trade it in here
I think you guys are looking for some ways to spam and gain more Postes I see you done this before to other user

Like subzero2011 he request for the chdbits invite, I give it to him, maybe he trade or something elce and his account got deleted and he closed his request thread.

I took the risk of my invite because staff of the chdbits said

Inviters do not hold responsibility for the violations of invitees invited during this period.

anon
12-05-2011, 09:00 PM
I give a invite to subzero2011 here, now I see his account has deleted. Don't know the reason. maybe for dupe account, maybe for 0 mb up and 0 mb down, maybe for trading or maybe for selling.

But he had a seedbox and shit...

ShadowHunter
12-05-2011, 10:54 PM
I dont know about subzero2011
We should listen to him maybe he has a good excuse any how
I think if we do this always no one like to give away any thing in here
Because I ask in here 4 or 5 days agoo
After that I was just fight with you guys some people just like to spam and ...
I think they going to close the invite next day or so
And I didnt recieve any thing in here

I should give you guys some info That post that every body use it in here

Its belong to my first thread in trade section for TT invite that is imposible to get it in Give away section
I tell this to mjmacky
Because he came in to my thread and try to spam any how and say some thing that was not his busines and it wasn't his first time when I saw some thread I see he done this before .
Any how it is not the place to talk about this thing

I just want an Invite

stan
12-06-2011, 09:18 AM

So ShadowHunter after you saying this ( Quoted below ) how come a member of chdbits who is not a trader giving you an invite.

Like subzero2011 he request for the chdbits invite, I give it to him, maybe he trade or something elce and his account got deleted and he closed his request thread.

I took the risk of my invite because staff of the chdbits said

Inviters do not hold responsibility for the violations of invitees invited during this period.

The auto script there is a little harsh. If your ratio drops to 0.4 for however brief a time you get disabled. Lot of people have failed to do a few of the many freeleech torrents first to get a little buffer. So many people got disabled on their first torrent .

mjmacky
12-06-2011, 01:46 PM
I tell this to mjmacky
Because he came in to my thread and try to spam any how and say some thing that was not his busines and it wasn't his first time when I saw some thread I see he done this before .
Any how it is not the place to talk about this thing

I just want an Invite

I tell this to ShadowHunter

If you don't see the relevance in anything I've posted, blame your own intellectual shortcomings.

ShadowHunter
12-06-2011, 08:08 PM
I just recieve an invite and I'm going to close this thread