PDA

View Full Version : Can I post a thread selling accounts?

variable7390
12-02-2011, 12:04 PM
As the thread says. I know that I cannot sell torrent site accounts but I am talking about premium filehosting sites accounts.

Thanks

anon
12-02-2011, 12:55 PM
I'm not staff here, but I'm sure the answer is "no" as well.

temisturk
12-02-2011, 12:56 PM
Rule 4 - Advertising/Soliciting
Advertising or soliciting a product or site for the purpose of commercial gain without the consent of the administrators is prohibited. Any such postings may be deleted for any reason. This includes any sigs and or titles advertising similar sites. Posting links to auctions or sales is also not allowed. Soliciting invites in any form including through PM messages is also prohibited. Those soliciting may have their account locked or Banned from the site.

Seems pretty clear to me that you cannot but you've been here since 2007 so how many such ads have you seen not result in a deletion and or ban?

Hey, anon, what do you mean you're not staff here? You're listed on the Site Leaders board? [And what is the "WTO" that you edit?]

anon
12-02-2011, 01:06 PM
Hey, anon, what do you mean you're not staff here? You're listed on the Site Leaders board? [And what is the "WTO" that you edit?]

It means I can edit this (http://filesharingtalk.com/what-trackers-offer/) wonderful thing. :01:

temisturk
12-02-2011, 01:12 PM
Ahhhh, I've seen that. Well you do it well (and I'll always consider you staff). ;)

mjmacky
12-02-2011, 01:54 PM
As the thread says. I know that I cannot sell torrent site accounts but I am talking about premium filehosting sites such as wupload, filesonic, etc accounts.

Thanks

No, as indicated by others. Just in case you worded your question incorrectly (in relation to your intent): you can use accounts as bartering tools, e.g. filesonic account for bt invite or wupload account for seedbox account. Just make sure it's in the right section. Basic rule is NO CURRENCY should exchange between members via communication on the board (posting or PMs).

Cabalo
12-02-2011, 06:56 PM
Rule nr. 4, as temisturk correctly pointed out.

This board does not allow any kind of transaction where money is involved, so please refrain from doing so.
Additionally, I've edited your post and removed the reference to the sites you mentioned, as it is considered covert advertising.

variable7390
12-02-2011, 07:20 PM
ok thanks everybody for clarifying