12-03-2011, 07:01 AM
looking for CHD invite , any one help me

very much passionate for high definition 1080 720

with pure interest which is never ending i am requesting every one and all

i request all to please kindly help me out

Thank you

Environment
12-07-2011, 12:17 PM
would be grateful if any one invite me for CHD , i have so much interest in HD series and more over i can seed non stop .

thanks

mjmacky
12-07-2011, 12:28 PM
Promise that i keep better ratio

As opposed to what, do you have shitty ratios on your other trackers?

Environment
12-07-2011, 02:32 PM
if you would like to see i can sent you PM , i am sure you won't be disappointed . have a look at it , then you can get a fair idea whether i have shitty ratio or good enough ratio required for CHD .

mjmacky
12-07-2011, 02:42 PM
Please don't send a PM, I was just prompting you to clarify for the sake of your request. I'm not a member of CHD.

Environment
12-07-2011, 02:48 PM
mj macky i won't send you pm , yes i am looking for CHD i hope any member over here would help me out fingers crossed and also optimistic , would be a good Christmas gift

klaudiu
12-07-2011, 08:37 PM
mj macky i won't send you pm , yes i am looking for CHD i hope any member over here would help me out fingers crossed and also optimistic , would be a good Christmas gift
pm with unedited proofs maybe i'll help you

megabyteme
12-08-2011, 07:41 AM
Hi Skiz i thought that we have to post at least 5 in this forum so that i will be able to access to invites section , it is not that i have done with intentionally , so please i request you to please treat this as first and last , and i promise that i won't be repeated again . Once again i am sorry . Please kindly remove the disabled thing .

Just curious- when you are interested in a girl, do you get to know her first, or jam your finger in her bum? What I am trying to say here is, what reason other than your hyper-zealous desire for an invite to the site, would anyone have reason to expect you to be a good member? You even admit that your first post in the "Hello" section was only so you could get enough posts to gain access to the request section. Any reason you can't slow down, and actually participate in some other sections here?

Believe it, or not, there are other sections, and many good members here (you know, the ones you are hoping will be generous enough to help you) if you slow down, respect the site, and do more than just make requests...

Environment
12-08-2011, 07:53 AM
well my friend megabyte mistakes will happen , i already said it was not done intentionally , every one will do mistakes but what important is learn from those and that is what i am doing .
Even God will be in your side if you learn from it and move on sincerely

megabyte definitely i would take your suggestions and move accordingly

mjmacky
12-08-2011, 10:06 AM
well my friend megabyte mistakes will happen , i already said it was not done intentionally , every one will do mistakes but what important is learn from those and that is what i am doing .

So I take it God is going to invite you to CHD? How about you wait for that. If you find yourself impatient, try praying to glod instead. You might have to wait a bit, but it won't be an eternity.

Environment
12-08-2011, 01:33 PM
it is ok macky i hope some one will help me that is what i can do

IdolEyes787
12-08-2011, 01:58 PM

Hmmm by the pervasive odour I seem to have inadvertently wandered into a barnyard.I really need to be careful where I step.

Btw Environment I truly hate to break it to you but contrary to extremist propaganda God doesn't choose sides.
Even imperfect human parents have the good grace to not favour one child over another. :mellow:

stan
12-08-2011, 03:17 PM
All a bit of a waste of time now.The seven days are up. All unused invites have been taken away. Only the elite members have them now.

But hey. No reason to stop the trolling :lol:

Environment
12-08-2011, 03:28 PM
i hope any elite members over here see that and kindly help me out

anon
12-08-2011, 05:13 PM

Environment
12-08-2011, 06:10 PM
sir anon i did not understand the real meaning of what you said . can you please translate
it

thanks

anon
12-08-2011, 07:00 PM
sir anon

I'm a sir now :01:

The picture merely demonstrates my appreciation for the current discussion in this thread. It's not aimed at anyone in particular.

megabyteme
12-08-2011, 07:07 PM
i hope any elite members over here see that and kindly help me out

Macky is elite, but most likely not in what you are hoping for...

mjmacky
12-08-2011, 11:08 PM
I'm elite when it comes to counting toothpicks, apparently. I didn't even know.

megabyteme
12-09-2011, 01:07 AM

Me too, just as long as there are 4 or less. Beyond that, results vary...

mjmacky
12-09-2011, 02:10 AM

Sad truth is, I correctly guessed how many *jellybeans were in a jar once, and won it.

*They were not jellybeans, they were bizarre little green fuzzy things with stickers on their feet.

anigav
12-09-2011, 02:34 AM

I can count up to 10, provided I count either in Spanish or English :ermm:

Environment
12-09-2011, 02:47 AM
still looking and hope that some one will help me

anigav
12-09-2011, 10:24 AM
very much passionate for high definition

What other HD tracker are you part of?

megabyteme
12-09-2011, 07:09 PM
I correctly guessed how many bizarre little green fuzzy things with stickers on their feet were in a jar once, and won it.

Now, that would have made a cooler scene in Rainman... :w00t:

Environment
12-10-2011, 09:49 AM
still looking for CHD

anigav
12-10-2011, 01:51 PM
still looking for CHD

You have still not responded to my query. Will you please care to share some information pertaining to your existing association with other HD trackers.

Environment
12-11-2011, 07:38 AM
anigav i have responded your question please check it

anon
12-11-2011, 05:49 PM
anigav i have responded your question please check it

Where? How? In private? We can't keep the thread rolling that way.

Environment
12-12-2011, 07:19 AM
the answer for your question is yes i was a member of hd bits but due to some personal reason and that which i cant discussed in public i was disabled otherwise i would never have asked , that is why i like HD a lot

mjmacky
12-12-2011, 09:14 AM
but due to some personal reason and that which i cant discussed in public

Sounds very suspicious to me.

greken24
12-12-2011, 09:33 AM
the answer for your question is yes i was a member of hd bits but due to some personal reason and that which i cant discussed in public i was disabled otherwise i would never have asked , that is why i like HD a lot

U should never tell em that, now u will never get in unfortunately. May the God be with u my son!
BUT because im a good guy but im still laugh at you, send me a few fresh ratios of YOURS and i might gelp you out <)

Environment
12-12-2011, 09:58 AM
ok greken i will send

IdolEyes787
12-12-2011, 11:59 AM

You like HD a lot because you were previously a member of a HDcentric bt site? I'm glad it wasn't for some stupid reason like better picture quality or anything silly like that.

As for the intensely private "personal reasons" that led to your dismissal ,since I'm reasonably sure that even internet twits don't stoop to banning over death in the family and "Environment " presumably being an alias I can't think of any good honest reason not to be more forthcoming with the information.

Environment
01-18-2012, 11:42 AM
still looking for chd ,, i hope someone elite member or any kind member help me out ,

****** my request to all i am not begging i am requesting that if i get a chance to be part chd .. i would be thankful for everyone , in future if some one needs help like what i am looking for i would definitely Come first and help him .

thanks

Environment
03-06-2012, 11:21 AM
senior member and dear freind i kindly request you all people to please help me , just waiting for many weeks to be part of chd ,

hoping some one me out

many many thanks

Environment
03-08-2012, 12:50 PM
freind's still looking invite to HF from a kind man

anigav
03-09-2012, 01:43 AM
freind's still looking invite to HF from a kind man

What is HF? Hand Fuck?:ermm:

Environment
03-09-2012, 06:37 AM
its a type mistake chd ... any one freind's kindly help me .

thank yu

marklefe
03-15-2012, 02:20 AM
In before spelling police.

Environment
03-15-2012, 05:42 AM
freinds still looking for your help

IdolEyes787
03-15-2012, 12:03 PM
If I'm your friend then how come you've never invited me over?

Environment
03-15-2012, 01:35 PM
well idol eyes if i do have an invite if your are looking like me i will definitely help you , it is just a request if you can help i will be really thankful to you .

Thanks

mjmacky
03-15-2012, 02:42 PM
well idol eyes if i do have an invite if your are looking like me i will definitely help you , it is just a request if you can help i will be really thankful to you .

Thanks

He probably just needs to know if he should bring a box of wine or a six pack of Pabst Blue Ribbon.

Environment
03-16-2012, 06:41 AM
hey freind's please please kindly help

anigav
03-16-2012, 10:22 AM
hey freind's please please kindly help

Why?

Environment
03-16-2012, 12:18 PM
chd is unique being part of it is something huge , that is the reason why i was asking an invite

stan
03-16-2012, 12:41 PM
HDC is virtually identical .

anigav
03-16-2012, 01:35 PM
ChinaHDTV could also be good

Environment
03-16-2012, 04:50 PM
well i niether have hd China or Chd , i would be glad at least i get in to something after some many days of requesting , anigav if u have an invite to hd China Could you please invite me also Stan Could you help me

thanks

Environment
03-17-2012, 10:50 AM
all i am doing that asking a kind help ,

Environment
03-21-2012, 09:43 AM
hi freinds requesting is a bad thing , i wish any kind member help me , i heard chd or hd china , if any one has one of it please help

thank you