PDA

View Full Version : CHDbits...help

VIPMty
12-03-2011, 10:10 AM
Hi

i need to talk to CHDbits staff a bout my account i try to login to the site today and find out my account is disable and i don't know how to talk to the staff so i hope any one can help me out here to speak to the CHDbits staff ... wait any help :)

anon
12-03-2011, 05:35 PM
Maybe you did something nasty :O

There's no IRC as far as I know. They have a support forum for cases like this, but from what I've been told, chances of getting stuff solved through it are pretty low.

VIPMty
12-03-2011, 10:15 PM
so there is any forum to go to and talk to the staff

anon
12-03-2011, 10:22 PM
Yes, that's what I said. I think you can find the link on the login page. It's also been posted on other CHDBits help threads here.

danutzz2010
12-04-2011, 12:23 AM
If you ratio was low and you were demoted to peasant. Disable should be the next step.
Attention: If you demote to Peasant in the assessment period,your account will be disable by the system directly! (http://chdbits.org/userdetails.php?id=92629)

Aum
12-08-2011, 12:38 AM
Maybe you did something nasty :O

There's no IRC as far as I know. They have a support forum for cases like this, but from what I've been told, chances of getting stuff solved through it are pretty low.

I fail to find the thread, care to link it?

anon
12-08-2011, 01:41 AM
This (http://www.chdtv.net/forum.php) is the forum where you can supposedly get help with accounts. Apparently e-mailing chdbits AT gmail.com may also work...

stan
12-08-2011, 06:42 AM
The OP made the classic mistake of not doing a few of the many freeleech torrents first. Hundreds have already been disabled for the same thing. Their inviters should of explained this to them at the start . If your ratio drops you into the Peasant class it is an automatic ban. Chances of reinstatement are nil.

ElitUser
12-08-2011, 01:00 PM
VIPMTy
PM me your chdbits ID.

Xizie
12-08-2011, 04:37 PM
Same. I was doing the trial thing and as far as I know I wasn't demoted but my account was disabled. It most likely had something to do with everything I've done in the BT world.

anon
12-08-2011, 05:14 PM
VIPMTy
PM me your chdbits ID.

Try that again.

stan
12-08-2011, 05:57 PM
Same. I was doing the trial thing and as far as I know I wasn't demoted but my account was disabled. It most likely had something to do with everything I've done in the BT world.

TTG has just given out invites. Try for one of those.Your ratio on CHD only had to drop for 30minutes and it was autoban. If you have truly seen the error of your ways drop the identity and start again . This is only the internet not real life.

and no at present I would not trust you with an invite.

ElitUser
12-08-2011, 06:38 PM
Same. I was doing the trial thing and as far as I know I wasn't demoted but my account was disabled.

If you are disable for not pass the system assessment in chdbits then your account will not be re-enable. Which I know.

VIPMty
12-21-2011, 05:01 PM
VIPMTy
PM me your chdbits ID.

my user name in CHbits is VIPMTy ..... and thanks for your help in advance

japadevil
07-08-2012, 11:07 PM
help my account is disabled (CHDbits)
Could someone help me? If there is any way to reactivate? THX

anon
07-09-2012, 12:33 AM
This (http://www.chdtv.net/forum.php) is the forum where you can supposedly get help with accounts. Apparently e-mailing chdbits AT gmail.com may also work...

^ I was hoping you'd notice that post...

stan
07-10-2012, 06:48 AM
help my account is disabled (CHDbits)
Could someone help me? If there is any way to reactivate? THX

I take it you are one of those who failed the activity assessment . This weeks figures.... Banned Users 4,818

Your chance of getting re-enabled are close to zero