PDA

View Full Version : [Giveaway] TL, Waffles, KG, Cinemageddon, Demonoid

Torn
12-04-2011, 05:15 AM
Due to the recent kindness of other members on this board, I want to give back to the community.

I have invites for:

TL
Waffles
KG
Cinemageddon
Demonoid

In order to be considered for an invite, please tell me why you need the tracker. Write whatever you'd like.

megabyteme
12-04-2011, 05:41 AM
Due to the recent kindness of other members on this board, I want to give back to the community.

He's talking about me, Idol. Not you. :snooty:

Good luck with your give-aways, Torn. The waters are full of traders these days, so be on the cautious side.

styles
12-04-2011, 07:22 AM
Good giveaway,man!
I would like to apply one invite for waffles,I love music,epop,r&b,trance and some metal fits my taste.
I always use site rateyourmusic to find out some good abums,add some music blog to google reader.
I know there's many way to download free music on internet,Such as file hosting,But in fact I want place that I could find more good music,and find out something fresh,That's comity for.
Thx for reading.Good luck with your giveaway.
Regard
Styles,Urumqi,China
Edit:
I got one waffles invite from some guy here :-D
THX!
And good luck with your giveaway!

IdolEyes787
12-04-2011, 02:04 PM

He's talking about me, Idol. Not you. :snooty:
Good luck with your give-aways, Torn. The waters are full of traders these days, so be on the cautious side.

And I was preparing to ask him to go steady. :(

There's a community here someplace?:unsure:

Torn
12-05-2011, 05:22 AM
MBM: Yea, good call about watching out for traders! But I'll find em if they try something fishy! :D

Idol: I'll pretend your sarcastic comments aren't really sarcastic... so now I'm flattered! haha :lol: And, well, there seems to be a bit of a community 'round here.

IdolEyes787
12-05-2011, 01:49 PM
Sarcasm maybe be considered the lowest form of humour but never forget that is still meant to be funny.

Btw that was meant to be sarcastic.

megabyteme
12-05-2011, 06:19 PM
Sarcasm maybe be considered the lowest form of humour but never forget that is still meant to be funny.

Btw that was meant to be sarcastic.

That's good, because for a brief second, I thought you were trying to be funny. :mellow:

IdolEyes787
12-05-2011, 06:23 PM
I thought you told me that I didn't need to try to be funny.

megabyteme
12-05-2011, 06:49 PM
I thought you told me that I didn't need to try to be funny.

No, I said you shouldn't try. :mellow:

mags23
12-07-2011, 09:09 PM
If you still have that Waffles invite dude, I wouldn't mind taking it off of your hands. I used to have one a few years ago until some idiot messed around and caused my entire ip tree to get banned, and I didn't bother to beg off my account through irc. I usually get my music from Demonoid, but I'm looking to diversify and grow my collection again.

If I get one, thanks a heap. If I don't, thanks anyway and maybe someone else will step up.

anon
12-07-2011, 11:26 PM
They had some sort of policy where if your inviter screwed their tree due to misbehavior, invitees (you) could recover their original account by getting a new invite and pasting the invitation URL on IRC (not re-registering!). It may be worth a try in that case.

mjmacky
12-08-2011, 12:58 AM
They had some sort of policy where if your inviter screwed their tree due to misbehavior, invitees (you) could recover their original account by getting a new invite and pasting the invitation URL on IRC (not re-registering!). It may be worth a try in that case.

He was talking about IP tree, someone apparently pissing off staff that happens to the use the same ISP

anon
12-08-2011, 01:39 AM
My mistake. Maybe go to IRC and tell them you're not an idiot, then? :idunno: