PDA

View Full Version : Unethical fuckwits...

Pages : 1 [2]

megabyteme
12-14-2011, 11:33 PM
:lol:

I repeat:

Here's a thought- have your wife and kids read this thread, and let's hear what they have to say about dad/husband. :mellow:

Now, whose trust was broken? :ermm:

NotLettingItGo
12-14-2011, 11:36 PM
Does your wife stop you having friends MBM?

megabyteme
12-14-2011, 11:37 PM
Testing...Testing...Is this thing on?

Here's a thought- have your wife and kids read this thread, and let's hear what they have to say about dad/husband. :mellow:

Now, whose trust was broken? :ermm:

manker
12-14-2011, 11:38 PM
I repeat:

Now, whose trust was broken? :ermm:Plus won :smilie4:

megabyteme
12-14-2011, 11:38 PM
Does your wife stop you having friends MBM?

Female ones I want to leave her and the kids for? Yes. :mellow:

manker
12-14-2011, 11:40 PM
So why was that the biggest joke I've made so far :unsure:

Squeamous... I have said it repeatedly now... you need to address this shit to her, cause I've done my bit.You just forgot that you wrote it while composing your delusional wall of text, didn't you. :dabs:

megabyteme
12-14-2011, 11:41 PM
It's called marriage.

EDIT- Manker posted between my posts.

NotLettingItGo
12-14-2011, 11:42 PM

Hmmm you're an interesting man, it seems you have the reading and comprehension capabilities of manker.

Which bit of me saying more than once that in light of what was revealed whe she was caught lying "I told her she couldn't continue to have such a close personal friendship with me as she had" is it that sounds like I wanted to leave my wife and kids for her?

manker
12-14-2011, 11:43 PM
EDIT- Manker posted between my posts.euphemism :naughty:

megabyteme
12-14-2011, 11:45 PM
EDIT- Manker posted between my posts.euphemism :naughty:

Tautology.

megabyteme
12-14-2011, 11:47 PM

Hmmm you're an interesting man, it seems you have the reading and comprehension capabilities of manker.

Which bit of me saying more than once that in light of what was revealed whe she was caught lying "I told her she couldn't continue to have such a close personal friendship with me as she had" is it that sounds like I wanted to leave my wife and kids for her?

Now you've gone from delusional to outright liar. And a bad one, at that.

As I said, have the wife/kids read this and let's see how "unbetrayed" they feel...

manker
12-14-2011, 11:48 PM

Which bit of me saying more than once that in light of what was revealed whe she was caught lying "I told her she couldn't continue to have such a close personal friendship with me as she had" is it that sounds like I wanted to leave my wife and kids for her?You strike me as the kind of person who would say that just to hear her say 'oh but i really want to have a close and personal relationship'.

But she didn't

And that's why you went all Sulky McEmopants on her black arse.

NotLettingItGo
12-14-2011, 11:49 PM
Now you've gone from delusional to outright liar. And a bad one, at that.

As I said, have the wife/kids read this and let's see how "unbetrayed" they feel...

Well she's here, feel free to ask her if I said that to her yourself.

NotLettingItGo
12-14-2011, 11:50 PM
You strike me as the kind of person who would say that just to hear her say 'oh but i really want to have a close and personal relationship'.

But she didn't

And that's why you went all Sulky McEmopants on her black arse.

megabyteme
12-14-2011, 11:53 PM
Well she's here, feel free to ask her if I said that to her yourself.

I would hope even you would be above a ventriloquist act. :ermm:

mjmacky
12-14-2011, 11:59 PM
I just learned that I called Squeamous a whore. Maybe that's why she's calling me a retard. It's high school all over again.

So what kind of 'stache are we talking about here?

manker
12-14-2011, 11:59 PM
I take it that even Mr. Delusional, victim extraordinaire, winner of the annual 'i know you are but what am i?' awards cannot bring himself to post that his family wouldn't feel betrayed and humiliated by his actions.

I think we've made progress here. There is finally something that reject can't delude himself into believing.
mbm, take a bow.

megabyteme
12-15-2011, 12:04 AM
I take it that even Mr. Delusional, victim extraordinaire, winner of the annual 'i know you are but what am i?' awards cannot bring himself to post that his family wouldn't feel betrayed and humiliated by his actions.

I think we've made progress here. There is finally something that reject can't delude himself into believing.
mbm, take a bow.

It's too soon for the curtain call. I'm sure he's sitting in his darkened garage, figuring out a way to twist this whole thing into Squ's plot to discredit him on the bored- thus ruining further his chance at happiness and trust. :(

chalice
12-15-2011, 12:04 AM

mbm, take a bow.

Sometimes the distilled, pure logic of a situation penetrates even the most sociopathic tendencies.

Enough to make them ignore it completely and Helen Keller the fuck outta themselves.

At least when an ostrich sticks its head in the sand, there's always the option of having good run-up to its balls.

chalice
12-15-2011, 12:05 AM

mbm, take a bow.

It's too soon for the curtain call. I'm sure he's sitting in his darkened garage, figuring out a way to twist this whole thing into Squ's plot to discredit him on the bored- thus ruining further his chance at happiness and trust. :(

Yep, these are the final days for reject here. Unless he does a J-Dye.

Squeamous
12-15-2011, 12:08 AM
I just learned that I called Squeamous a whore. Maybe that's why she's calling me a retard. It's high school all over again.

I only got a fleeting glimpse before I shut the door on it, but I think.....I think it was a magnum. It was horrible Mary. Hold me? :'(

mjmacky
12-15-2011, 12:10 AM

I only got a fleeting glimpse before I shut the door on it, but I think.....I think it was a magnum. It was horrible Mary. Hold me? :'(

Holy shit I was going to say Magnum! Why didn't I?! I'm so fucking awesome at this.

NotLettingItGo
12-15-2011, 12:11 AM

mbm, take a bow.

The best bit of this is watching you all trying your best to dream up someway to push this back onto me, whilst not one of you has the courage to actually take up any of what I have stated with Squeamous :lol:

megabyteme
12-15-2011, 12:11 AM
I was going to say "Burt Reynolds". :sadwalk:

NotLettingItGo
12-15-2011, 12:14 AM

Like your opinion about anything is worth shit.

mjmacky
12-15-2011, 12:15 AM
I was going to say "Burt Reynolds". :sadwalk:

The reason I veered from that one is that only Burt Reynolds can have a Burt Reynolds.

mjmacky
12-15-2011, 12:18 AM
Arf! Arf! ARF!

Quiet reject, we're holding a symposium on your 'stache

megabyteme
12-15-2011, 12:18 AM
The best bit of this is watching you all trying your best to dream up someway to push this back onto me, whilst not one of you has the courage to actually take up any of what I have stated with Squeamous :lol:

Squeamous just doesn't give off the same, creepy, self-delusional vibe posts that you do.

If we were to ask her, it would go something like this:

The Bored: Hey, Sq...

Sq: Yeah, this is Sq...

The Bored: We were just wondering, when you told Reject you wanted him to completely leave you alone, and that you were not interested in him, did you mean it?

Sq: Yes.

The Bored: Thanks. That clears up a lot. Thanks.

NotLettingItGo
12-15-2011, 12:20 AM
Which begs the question of why a nice girl like that would then decide to post digs at someone that she wanted to leave her completely alone.

manker
12-15-2011, 12:33 AM
Which begs the question of why a nice girl like that would then decide to post digs at someone that she wanted to leave her completely alone.Not making digs got her precisely no where at all; what with your continued internet and irl stalking

so why the fuck not.

NotLettingItGo
12-15-2011, 12:36 AM
On a final note, I would just like to reiterate my grateful thanks to chavis for his advice about manning up, it provided me with the impetus to behave as the kind of indecent individual that I have for so long refrained from being, and it has proved to be highly entertaining.

Cheers chavis.

chalice
12-15-2011, 12:42 AM
On a final note, I would just like to reiterate my grateful thanks to chavis for his advice about manning up, it provided me with the impetus to behave as the kind of indecent individual that I have for so long refrained from being, and it has proved to be highly entertaining.

Cheers chavis.

You're welcome. It all worked out for the best, whichever way you'd like to twist it. I just wish Squeamous hadn't taken the noble, dignified route and outted you from the get go.

It's all startlingly obvious that I was right all along, and I'm feeling pretty vindicated all round.

I can see you getting banned from this site imminently, and your physical movements getting curtailed as a matter of law if you keep up with your recent antics.

:happy: All's well that ends well.

NotLettingItGo
12-15-2011, 12:43 AM
I'd also like to thank manker and MBM, you've shown me something here today. That the truth is irrelevant and that you're going to ignore it completely in favour making me out to be a stalker, which I kind of think makes it vital that I should live upto that persona for you.

NotLettingItGo
12-15-2011, 12:44 AM
You're welcome. It all worked out for the best, whichever way you'd like to twist it. I just wish Squeamous hadn't taken the noble, dignified route and outted you from the get go.

It's all startlingly obvious that I was right all along, and I'm feeling pretty vindicated all round.

I can see you getting banned from this site imminently, and your physical movements getting curtailed as a matter of law if you keep up with your recent antics.

:happy: All's well that ends well.

Keep making up your own version of the truth old chap.

manker
12-15-2011, 12:44 AM

Cheers chavis.I told you to man up seventeen times previous to that.
You're just using it as an excuse to hide the glaringly obvious reason you went around to her place in tears.

You were butt-hurt because you read she had a decent weekend with a gusset infiltrating star trek fan.

NotLettingItGo
12-15-2011, 12:47 AM
...because you read she had a decent weekend with a gusset infiltrating star trek fan.

I hadn't read that, in fact I still haven't, but I'll take your word for it :)

megabyteme
12-15-2011, 12:51 AM
I'd also like to thank manker and MBM, you've shown me something here today. That the truth is irrelevant and that you're going to ignore it completely in favour making me out to be a stalker, which I kind of think makes it vital that I should live upto that persona for you.

There is only one vital point here: SHE DOESN'T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU.

Game point.

End of match.

Fini.

All settled.

Loser goes home to his wife and kids.

If none of these have meaning to you, let my signature be a reminder until you do get it... :frusty:

NotLettingItGo
12-15-2011, 12:55 AM
Then all she has to do is "STAY COMPLETELY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME" as I stated in the PM I sent to her.

Jees do you bother to read any of the posts, or are you just bimbling along writing shit without any idea of what has been said before?

Now be a good chap and go point that simple thing out to her, so that you can finally leave your obsession about all of this behind.

manker
12-15-2011, 01:01 AM
...because you read she had a decent weekend with a gusset infiltrating star trek fan.

I hadn't read that, in fact I still haven't, but I'll take your word for it :)Yeah it seems much more likely that it was because you got told to man up for the 18th time and she took a veiled dig at you 7 weeks ago.

NotLettingItGo
12-15-2011, 01:05 AM
Combination of things... it was a combination of things... all of you constantly ramming this shit in my face over and over again... then there's chavis and his 'man up' statement, then there's the digs she's been taking, even when told to back the fuck off... you and your having 'nailed' me as a decent chap. I mean that one alone should have been enough really, given that I've repeatedly stated that I'm not a decent chap anymore. Still you all got there in the end.

manker
12-15-2011, 01:20 AM
Combination of things... it was a combination of things... all of you constantly ramming this shit in my face over and over again... then there's chavis and his 'man up' statement, then there's the digs she's been taking, even when told to back the fuck off... you and your having 'nailed' me as a decent chap. I mean that one alone should have been enough really, given that I've repeatedly stated that I'm not a decent chap anymore. Still you all got there in the end.:lol:
Priceless.

You basically said that it's our fault that you stalked her and went around with dewy eyes and a snotty 'tashe.

It's over, you win. There is no official award for the all time mentalist fst mentalist but, by fucking fuck, you'd win it by about an equator.

manker
12-15-2011, 01:29 AM
So, Mr. Breivik, it looks like you've got some explaining to do.
Well, M'Lud, some people on the internets drove me to it.
Oh, fair enough. I do apologise for the inconvenience. We'll go arrest them instead.

chalice
12-15-2011, 01:37 AM
I vus only vollwing orders from chavis.

megabyteme
12-15-2011, 01:41 AM
I vus only vollwing orders from chavis.

^This.

It will only be a matter of time before it is revealed that all Lounge accounts are controlled by one, central, shady figure- Codename: chavis.

NotLettingItGo
12-15-2011, 01:43 AM
Priceless.

You basically said that it's our fault that you stalked her and went around with dewy eyes and a snotty 'tashe.

It's over, you win. There is no official award for the all time mentalist fst mentalist but, by fucking fuck, you'd win it by about an equator.

Oh! Good god, no... I'm very glad you've encouraged me to realise my full potential and behave like a cunt towards her, she fully and completely deserved it. Hence my expression of thanks.

It's cause I'm such a decent chap you know, you had it right when you 'nailed' me.

megabyteme
12-15-2011, 01:44 AM
We'll go arrest them instead.

I don't want to go to jail. :crying:

I didn't get any snot-tears in my Tom Selick mustache, did I?

mjmacky
12-15-2011, 01:46 AM
Though I'm not sure exactly how to spell it, I'm sure that's now how to write Tom Sellick?

manker
12-15-2011, 02:03 AM
Priceless.

Oh! Good god, no... I'm very glad you've encouraged me to realise my full potential and behave like a cunt towards her, she fully and completely deserved it. Hence my expression of thanks.

It's cause I'm such a decent chap you know, you had it right when you 'nailed' me.It's pretty cool how you blamed squeams for turning you into the person you are (like a brazillion times) and now you're blaming us for being the catalyst for your stalking.

Your posts frequently say to the reader; 'I'm the victim in all this, feel sorry for me'.
Mary actually did feel empathy toward you in the other thread - your reply; 'I'm not obsessive, everyone else is'.
I couldn't make up something so pathetic.

I can honestly say that I've never seen this kind of behaviour displayed by a grown man.

NotLettingItGo
12-15-2011, 02:13 AM
It's pretty cool how you blamed squeams for turning you into the person you are (like a brazillion times) and now you're blaming us for being the catalyst for your stalking.

Your posts frequently say to the reader; 'I'm the victim in all this, feel sorry for me'.
Mary actually did feel empathy toward you in the other thread - your reply; 'I'm not obsessive, everyone else is'.
I couldn't make up something so pathetic.

I can honestly say that I've never seen this kind of behaviour displayed by a grown man.

If you're not all obsessed about this, why are you still here making blatently false claims and allegations. It's cause you're obsessed, it's exactly the same reason why you along with MBM and chavis have repeatedly raised this on thread after thread.

It doesn't matter how much you deny it, the evidence is all over these threads, post afer post filled with false shite because you can't let it go. Seriously you're all starting to sound liike a right load of sad bastards whos lives are so empty that you can't find anything better to do than piss them away obsessing about how you can blame me for some shit which I couldn't give a flying fuck about anyway.

manker
12-15-2011, 02:18 AM
I know you are, but what am I.

mjmacky
12-15-2011, 02:18 AM

I was hoping it would be taken as insight rather than empathy. My point was, there's not really anything anyone can do or say to reason with him, which is why I've stayed mostly hands off with the whole thing. He's not capable of having the mindset to deal with this in any rational manner. Thus, it's a bit of a wasted effort to try to offer any direct advice.

NotLettingItGo
12-15-2011, 02:20 AM
I know you are, but what am I.

Still here posting on the same old topic... you really should see someone about this obsession of yours... seriously seek help mate, you need it.

NotLettingItGo
12-15-2011, 02:21 AM
I was hoping it would be taken as insight rather than empathy. My point was, there's not really anything anyone can do or say to reason with him, which is why I've stayed mostly hands off with the whole thing. He's not capable of having the mindset to deal with this in any rational manner. Thus, it's a bit of a wasted effort to try to offer any direct advice.

Would that be the kind of insight which makes you all believe you can just discard anything I've said about what actually occured between me and Squeamous and scream loudly about how I must respect her thoughts and feelings... cause you can see the flaw in that, can't you?

manker
12-15-2011, 02:29 AM

I was hoping it would be taken as insight rather than empathy. My point was, there's not really anything anyone can do or say to reason with him, which is why I've stayed mostly hands off with the whole thing. He's not capable of having the mindset to deal with this in any rational manner. Thus, it's a bit of a wasted effort to try to offer any direct advice.I have to say that I understood your point and while it's something I agree with, I see nothing wrong with testing the theory for glitches.
For example, mbm did get through earlier when he said about showing the thread to his wife and kids. I like to think too that when I reiterated that the police would come to his house and his family would in all probability be made aware of his shenanigans should he go to her place again and give her cause to report him, it gave him pause.

Also; I believe that you reaching that conclusion in the way you did is the dictionary definition of empathy.

I fucking knew I'd fix you :D

mjmacky
12-15-2011, 02:29 AM
and scream loudly about how I must respect her thoughts and feelings... cause you can see the flaw in that, can't you?

The flaw would be that you think me, the insensitive guy I am, would suggest that. I would only suggest pestering your actual *friends about your grievances, and not the bored posters.

*If they don't exist, you can substitute with co-workers, fellow bus riders, perhaps some Mormons.

mjmacky
12-15-2011, 02:34 AM
Also; I believe that you reaching that conclusion in the way you did is the dictionary definition of empathy.

You know I had to look it up to verify, but you're indeed right about this. I've been handling the term empathy with the definition of sympathy. Now that I've unsnarled them, why have I been accused multiple times of not having any empathy?! I'm oozing with it.

NotLettingItGo
12-15-2011, 02:36 AM
I have to say that I understood your point and while it's something I agree with, I see nothing wrong with testing the theory for glitches.
For example, mbm did get through earlier when he said about showing the thread to his wife and kids. I like to think too that when I reiterated that the police would come to his house and his family would in all probability be made aware of his shenanigans should he go to her place again and give her cause to report him, it gave him pause.

I fucking knew I'd fix you :D

:glag:

Let me tell you what you've all shown me on this wonderful topic so far. It's that you're all fucking wimps, not one of you have the bollocks to stand up to anyone who treats you like shit. According to you and your fucked up ideas the balanced approach to life is to allow people to treat you like shit. It's been very educational. Seriously, you all come out here pretending to be men, but in reality not one of you is a man at all.

manker
12-15-2011, 02:47 AM
says the guy trapped in a loveless marriage

manker
12-15-2011, 02:53 AM

You know I had to look it up to verify, but you're indeed right about this. I've been handling the term empathy with the definition of sympathy. Now that I've unsnarled them, why have I been accused multiple times of not having any empathy?! I'm oozing with it.In all fairness, flowe, I've been stalking your posts like reject on steroids these past few weeks, waiting for an instance of bona fide empathy so I could proclaim fixage rights before Squeams nipped in ahead of me.

I didn't notice a prior specimen.

NotLettingItGo
12-15-2011, 02:55 AM
Which is still better than being so obsessed with tits that you're willing to be treated like a complete and utter piece of shit just for the chance that you might get to see them... it's like something a sad 15 year old lad does.

Tell me manker, this thing you have about allowing people to treat you like a piece of shit, does it extend into your real life? Or is it just something you do as part of your online 15 year old personality?

Squeamous must be grinning all the way to her bed, I bet she can't believe her luck that she's hit the jackpot to find a place filled with men who will happily accept her treating them like shit just on the off chance that she might let them see her tits.

manker
12-15-2011, 03:07 AM
Which is still better than being so obsessed with tits that you're willing to be treated like a complete and utter piece of shit just for the chance that you might get to see them... it's like something a sad 15 year old lad does.

Tell me manker, this thing you have about allowing people to treat you like a piece of shit, does it extend into your real life? Or is it just something you do as part of your online 15 year old personality?

Squeamous must be grinning all the way to her bed, I bet she can't believe her luck that she's hit the jackpot to find a place filled with men who will happily accept her treating them like shit just on the off chance that she might let them see her tits.You've gone too far this time.

The merest notion of hint that I'd befriend some female on the internets without prior acquisition of tit pics is both laughable and offensive.

mjmacky
12-15-2011, 03:10 AM
In all fairness, flowe, I've been stalking your posts like reject on steroids these past few weeks, waiting for an instance of bona fide empathy so I could proclaim fixage rights before Squeams nipped in ahead of me.

I didn't notice a prior specimen.

Egads, probably because I spend too much time acting like a smartass. My empathy is a bit more underlying, in that sense I guess it's more apparent to me than everyone else.

NotLettingItGo
12-15-2011, 08:47 AM
You've gone too far this time.

Why thank you kindly Sir, I've been practicing my going too far skills for a bit now, I'm pleased that you've recognised my progress.

Artemis
12-15-2011, 08:59 AM
My empathy is a bit more underlying, in that sense I guess it's more apparent to me than everyone else.

It's not really empathy then per se is it? If you are going to pretend to be a socially functioning human being you need to emulate these types of emotions more effectively.

manker
12-15-2011, 11:20 AM
You've gone too far this time.

Why thank you kindly Sir, I've been practicing my going too far skills for a bit now, I'm pleased that you've recognised my progress.Your sarcasm detector. It's broken.

Or did you just want to state, again, that you're trying hard to be a cunt because you're damaged.
<yawnz>

NotLettingItGo
12-15-2011, 11:42 AM
Your sarcasm detector. It's broken.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

mjmacky
12-15-2011, 01:24 PM
My empathy is a bit more underlying, in that sense I guess it's more apparent to me than everyone else.

It's not really empathy then per se is it? If you are going to pretend to be a socially functioning human being you need to emulate these types of emotions more effectively.

You see, that's what I used to think. Then, examining the definition (originally to negate Lion-o's roar), I found a loophole that says I don't have to actually give a shit. Just understanding people is easy.

manker
12-15-2011, 01:34 PM
Wait. Why am I Lion-o?

I don't mind, like. He's scrummy.

mjmacky
12-15-2011, 01:43 PM
Wait. Why am I Lion-o?

Because for years, I used to refer to Lion-o as Lionel. I have to undo all that error by now referring to a Lionel as a Lion-o. It works, trust me, if you need proof just watch Ferris Bueller's Day Off and check out the odometer trick.

Barbarossa
12-15-2011, 01:50 PM
You're trying too hard. Just be yourself. You'll do fine :)

manker
12-15-2011, 01:53 PM
Wait. Why am I Lion-o?

Because for years, I used to refer to Lion-o as Lionel. I have to undo all that error by now referring to a Lionel as a Lion-o. It works, trust me, if you need proof just watch Ferris Bueller's Day Off and check out the odometer trick.It seems so obvious now that you've explained it.

Artemis
12-15-2011, 01:57 PM
Wait. Why am I Lion-o?

Because for years, I used to refer to Lion-o as Lionel. I have to undo all that error by now referring to a Lionel as a Lion-o. It works, trust me, if you need proof just watch Ferris Bueller's Day Off and check out the odometer trick.

It's little snippets like this that make me wonder if you are some robot sent back to the past, but on whom third technician Rimmer failed to seal the drive plates correctly thus cooking your CPU and memory banks and leaving us with you in your current quite neurotic state.....

mjmacky
12-15-2011, 02:10 PM

It's little snippets like this that make me wonder if you are some robot sent back to the past, but on whom third technician Rimmer failed to seal the drive plates correctly thus cooking your CPU and memory banks and leaving us with you in your current quite neurotic state.....

Why can't I just be a robot assembled in the past and now having finally been activated, realizes the 40 MB of Ram and 80 MHz processor is only enough to dominate half the world population? Thus, in a spiteful turn of events, started disseminating just enough misinformation and confusion to bring the rest of the world down to a more conquerable level. That's totally not it, please don't initiate counter measures.

chalice
12-15-2011, 08:17 PM
Reject, take a seat. In fact, take the whole couch. Are you sitting comfortably? Then we'll begin.

Let us imagine that in some Bizarro World parallel dystopia, where Squeamous is stupid or afraid or both, you actually managed to get your clubbed foot in the door. What would you have said?

What did you have in mind, aside from intimidation, when you premeditated that unwelcome visit? How did it play out in your head on the journey there?

NotLettingItGo
12-15-2011, 09:22 PM
chavis,

I've already stated I'm no longer interested in the subject, feel free to go discuss it with her.

chalice
12-15-2011, 09:27 PM
chavis,

I've already stated I'm no longer interested in the subject, feel free to go discuss it with her.

None of the questions I posted pertain to her perspective. I'm asking you.

NotLettingItGo
12-15-2011, 09:42 PM

Yes, I can see that, the real question is why would I want to bother to address anything you have to ask about the subject? You proved quite conclusively yesterday that you're not taking notice of anything I say. Ergo, there's no point me saying anything about it, because you'll only go off and make up your own version of events.

chalice
12-15-2011, 09:48 PM

Yes, I can see that, the real question is why would I want to bother to address anything you have to ask about the subject? You proved quite conclusively yesterday that you're not taking notice of anything I say. Ergo, there's no point me saying anything about it, because you'll only go off and make up your own version of events.

You don't have to respond. You have so far, however, so it'd be somewhat inconsistent to stop now. You haven't convinced a single soul so far, so I'm giving you an in.

How do you think that scenario would've panned out?

Bear in mind that I know/have known pretty much everything about you from day one.

megabyteme
12-15-2011, 10:10 PM
Bear in mind that I know/have known pretty much everything about you from day one.

This is fact. Chalice let me in on the "secret" early on. I received a PM on 6-25-11 letting me in on the details. Obviously, he knew sometime before this.

NotLettingItGo
12-15-2011, 10:26 PM
This is fact. Chalice let me in on the "secret" early on. I received a PM on 6-25-11 letting me in on the details. Obviously, he knew sometime before this.

So let me get this right, you're saying that a nasty lying manipulative woman was wandering around spreading PMs, telling lies about me and what I was doing here... and for some reason I'm meant to give some kind of fuck?

I'll tell you what, given all that I have posted about how she behaved towards me, why don't you take up with her why she then decided to attack me both on the board, and via nasty PMs filled with lies.

Remembering of course that it was you who was wandering around here yesterday claiming she wanted nothing at all to do with me.

You've been had old son, both of you, and no doubt a fair number of others... but don't blame yourself, she's a very good liar.

NotLettingItGo
12-15-2011, 10:28 PM
You don't have to respond. You have so far, however, so it'd be somewhat inconsistent to stop now. You haven't convinced a single soul so far, so I'm giving you an in.

How do you think that scenario would've panned out?

If you're stupid enough to take the word of a woman who lies that's your lookout. You knew fuck all but lies.

chalice
12-15-2011, 10:33 PM

So let me get this right, you're saying that a nasty lying manipulative woman was wandering around spreading PMs, telling lies about me and what I was doing here... and for some reason I'm meant to give some kind of fuck?

I'll tell you what, given all that I have posted about how she behaved towards me, why don't you take up with her why she then decided to attack me both on the board, and via nasty PMs filled with lies.

Remembering of course that it was you who was wandering around here yesterday claiming she wanted nothing at all to do with me.

You've been had old son, both of you, and no doubt a fair number of others... but don't blame yourself, she's a very good liar.

The difference is, old sock, none of us know her in real life. This isn't real life. This is the internets.

You exist on the internets by being innovative and interesting and funny. It's a idealistic projection of yourself. Jeeps, I thought we were working on that premise in the first place.

As far as I'm concerned, she's fucking fantastic. She's smart. Smarter than you. She's funny. You're not funny. She's patient. You're anything but fucking patient.

Also, she's got nice tits.

NotLettingItGo
12-15-2011, 10:39 PM
rejectOfAllah has:
- made no posts directed at Squeamous
- taken no digs at Squeamous
- hasn't sent any PMs saying anything about Squeamous
- has corrected incorrect negative statements that have been made about 'that woman' (before Squeamous identified herself)

- has been accused of stalking Squeamous

Squeamous has:
- treated rejectOfAllah like shit in real life (with lies and manipulative statements)
- posted digs at rejectOfAllah on this board
- sent PMs lying about rejectOfAllah (presumably in some attempt to get him attacked by others (apparently successfully))

Now who is it that is stalking whom again?

Cause there's no evidence of me stalking her here either public or private, but you've just admitted she was privately sending out shite about me... you've really been had... :glag:

NotLettingItGo
12-15-2011, 10:40 PM
The difference is, old sock, none of us know her in real life. This isn't real life. This is the internets.

You exist on the internets by being innovative and interesting and funny. It's a idealistic projection of yourself. Jeeps, I thought we were working on that premise in the first place.

As far as I'm concerned, she's fucking fantastic. She's smart. Smarter than you. She's funny. You're not funny. She's patient. You're anything but fucking patient.

Also, she's got nice tits.

You missed the bit about her being a stalker.

NotLettingItGo
12-15-2011, 10:46 PM
MBM,

Are you going to post this PM then, you know like you were quoting my posts for Squeamous, as an evidence trail... in case I need it when I have to report her stalking to the Police.

It would seem the only decent thing for you to do.

chalice
12-15-2011, 10:46 PM
So getting back to the question; what did you think you'd achieve by physically intimidating an actual human being?

I can see no profit in what you're doing. Isn't your mum sick? Don't you have kids? Can you bring us to the root of this so we can understand?

What was the first time you felt this emotion? You've said that there were precedents. I'm just trying to wrap my bagel around your point, innit.

manker
12-15-2011, 10:56 PM
My favourite delusion is when he's all; 'It's quite simple, you're all wrong, she was stalking me'.

NotLettingItGo
12-15-2011, 10:58 PM
So getting back to the question; what did you think you'd achieve by physically intimidating an actual human being?

I can see no profit in what you're doing. Isn't your mum sick? Don't you have kids? Can you bring us to the root of this so we can understand?

What was the first time you felt this emotion? You've said that there were precedents. I'm just trying to wrap my bagel around your point, innit.

chavis old chap, give it up man, you've been had.

She wasn't intimidated by me when she sat next to me in my car after her lies started to unravel, so if you think she was intimidated by me standing well back from her door, casually leaning against the balustrade of the access stairs, smoking, you're kidding yourself. She knows I wouldn't hurt her, in fact she knows me well enough to know she could probably hit me and I still wouldn't hit her back. That'll be because I'm a decent chap, just like manker said.

Now can I assume you'll be taking her stalking of me up with her?

NotLettingItGo
12-15-2011, 11:00 PM
My favourite delusion is when he's all; 'It's quite simple, you're all wrong, she was stalking me'.

Keep deluding yourself manker, the lies are starting to unravel.

Have you heard the one about the woman who wanted man X to leave her alone, but when he did she set about taking digs at him and spreading lies about him via PM :lol:

NotLettingItGo
12-15-2011, 11:03 PM
Oh! And whenever one of you feels like displaying the smallest amount of decency towards the man you've all been calling a stalker, feel free to post a copy of this/these PMs. I might need it/them as evidence for the Police.

manker
12-15-2011, 11:10 PM
me standing well back from her door, casually leaning against the balustrade of the access stairs, smokingI bet you were there dithering about for ages, trying to look cool. Stroking your moustache and combing your hair across your bald spot while arranging yourself seductively across the balustrade.

I imagine after you'd found the ideal pose, you decided the only thing that could possibly make you look cooler was to light up a ciggie.

I bet the security guard was watching you and lolling to his mate; 'Get a load of that blonde burd's dad pouting in his hand mirror. Wtf is he up to?'

manker
12-15-2011, 11:13 PM

Keep deluding yourself manker, the lies are starting to unravel.I know you are, but what am I.

Dewd, take some time over your posts. The ones where you just rearrange my own words and send them back kinda suck.

NotLettingItGo
12-15-2011, 11:17 PM

NotLettingItGo
12-15-2011, 11:21 PM
Dewd, take some time over your posts. The ones where you just rearrange my own words and send them back kinda suck.
Dewd, the truth is out. The posting history and PMs prove the lies she has been feeding you.

I can't believe you were all dumb enough to hear me say 'a lying manipulative woman' and then when you received a PM from that very woman telling porkies about me take that PM at face value... you dumb fucks :glag: The woman who just wanted me to leave her alone indeed :glag:

I can't take all this amusement, I'm meant to be doing serious work here.

chalice
12-15-2011, 11:24 PM
Let's just break it down once more. Into minutiae.

How old are your kids, reject? Doesn't matter. I already know.

Where do you live, reject? Doesn't matter. I already know.

What are your plans for the future? Doesn't matter. I already fucking know.

It all points towards suicide. Do us a favour and make proper use outta your smart phone for a change. Kill yourself online. But have a fucking shave first. Have some dignity.

Smother your mother with a pillow first, though. She shouldn't have to live her next few terminal months with the shame.

megabyteme
12-15-2011, 11:26 PM
Oh! And whenever one of you feels like displaying the smallest amount of decency towards the man you've all been calling a stalker, feel free to post a copy of this/these PMs. I might need it/them as evidence for the Police.

The PM I received from chalice simply said you were some sort of ex-. There was no malice in it, and was not quoting Squ in any manner. All it did was identify that chalice did not want to be mistaken as your online persona. Being that you have real-world interactions with her, there was some uncertainty why you would follow her here, and make references to a sex tape.

It has been you actions, presence, and posts that have maligned you. Can you understand in the slightest that you come across as unstable- especially when you call Squ the one at fault.

If we could go back to the start of your posting here, and let everyone know what you were doing here in the first place, things would be far better. At this point, you are confusing people taking an online poke at you, and the comments that you are seriously in need of help.

There is no longer any humor in this. Not one person has sided with you; no one believes that she is stalking you. And, had you not come here, no one would even know of your existence.

As others have pointed out, your mother is sick, your marriage is on the rocks, and you are spending the time you should be with them arguing about some woman whom you don't trust/like. FFS, you even went to her house... Why? Straighten out your priorities. :pinch:

NotLettingItGo
12-15-2011, 11:35 PM
Just for you MBM

rejectOfAllah has:
- has corrected incorrect negative statements that have been made about 'that woman' (before Squeamous identified herself)

Squeamous has:
- treated rejectOfAllah like shit in real life (with lies and manipulative statements)
- sent PMs lying about rejectOfAllah (presumably in some attempt to get him attacked by others (apparently successfully))

Now if you want to go piss away your life attempting to prove me wrong, feel free to do as you've said you will and go back though my posting history, don't forget to post the non existent posts you keep claiming exist.

You're right, there's no humour in this anymore, what I have is a statement of fact that this woman has been spreading malicious lies around here via the PM system. Lies which neither you or her can produce a single piece of evidence to support, because there is none.

Now either put up or have the bollocks to admit you've been had, and fucking well apologise for repeatedly maligning me on behalf of the lying bitch who's been feeding you all.

chavis, you're the one who knows it all, if this woman has been revealing all that you say she has, then I would like some means for the police to contact you, because you've now admitted the depths to which this womans stalking has sunk.

mjmacky
12-15-2011, 11:36 PM
Squeamous may not be stalking reject, but she's stalking me. She keeps following me around telling me to get into her car so that we can drive to L.A. to sign some documents. She just sent me another box of toothpicks with the count scratched off and she won't stop reaching for my ear, it's starting to freak me out.

NotLettingItGo
12-15-2011, 11:38 PM

It all points towards suicide. Do us a favour and make proper use outta your smart phone for a change. Kill yourself online. But have a fucking shave first. Have some dignity.

Smother your mother with a pillow first, though. She shouldn't have to live her next few terminal months with the shame.

So lets get this right, you're so fuckjing stupid, that when a woman who claims she just wants to be left alone by a man who isn't in contact with her, isn't making any posts to her either publicly or privately, starts to reveal the details of this mans personal life to you, you can't see who is stalking whom?

Proper Bo
12-15-2011, 11:38 PM
Some means for the police to contact him?

Here ewe go:

Chavis,
FST lounge,
The Internets,
BA11 8AG
:smilie4:

chalice
12-15-2011, 11:41 PM
Some means for the police to contact him?

Here ewe go:

Chavis,
FST lounge,
The Internets,
BA11 8AG

You knows it. :smilie4:

NotLettingItGo
12-15-2011, 11:42 PM
Quoted for history:

Thanks for that Bo, he doesn't really have too, I know her address, I can simply have them go and see her about why she's been spreading my personal details about on the internet, and now I have his post captured they can see the claims chavis has made supporting that she has been doing this.

chalice
12-15-2011, 11:45 PM
Quoted for history:

Thanks for that Bo, he doesn't really have too, I know her address, I can simply have them go and see her about why she's been spreading my personal details about on the internet, and now I have his post captured they can see the claims chavis has made supporting that she has been doing this.

Yeah, as leader of the IRA, I have strategic sleeper cells in place for just such an occasion.

Proper Bo
12-15-2011, 11:47 PM
I'll have your knees:smilie4:

NotLettingItGo
Yeah, as leader of the IRA, I have strategic sleeper cells in place for just such an occasion.

Well I've just got off the phone from the Police, they're going to call me back to get details.

If you're fucking around you've just arranged for Squeamous to get a knock on the door from the Police, I'm sure she'll be OK about that though, and not go around lying about you in PMs.

manker
Dewd, the truth is out. The posting history and PMs prove the lies she has been feeding you.

I can't believe you were all dumb enough to hear me say 'a lying manipulative woman' and then when you received a PM from that very woman telling porkies about me take that PM at face value... you dumb fucks :glag: The woman who just wanted me to leave her alone indeed :glag:

I can't take all this amusement, I'm meant to be doing serious work here.I have no idea what you're talking about.

I read your posts on the subject, appraised your point of view and came to the conclusion that you're obsessed with the woman, that you're playing the victim (badly), that you were hurt and that you're a human being who may appreciate someone who wasn't attacking you all the time.
So I just talked to you.

There were no PMs from squeamous.
I was and remain bright enough to make up my own mind.

However, as time went on I realised that you're actually delusional, that you don't operate with the same moral standards that I, or indeed other people of this board, adhere to. Your inability to apportion any blame to yourself is astounding. I've never known anything like it.

You're utterly consumed by bitterness toward the woman who suddenly made you realise that your love was of the unrequited type - and it's destroying your life.
Look around you.
I'm right.

manker
12-15-2011, 11:50 PM

Well I've just got off the phone from the Police, they're going to call me back to get details.

If you're fucking around you've just arranged for Squeamous to get a knock on the door from the Police, I'm sure she'll be OK about that though, and not go around lying about you in PMs.No you didn't.

NotLettingItGo
12-15-2011, 11:52 PM
You can keep chanting that shit over and over again manker, the posts prove you wrong.

I only ever responded to one of you posting about this woman never raised her as a thread subject or brought her up on the threads, that was all entirely down to you lot.

I never outed her.

I never posted at her.

I never took digs at her.

I never went around sending PMs about her.

I've revealed none of her personal details to anyone at all.

I was quite happy to leave her completely alone, as I stated to her in that PM, all she had to do was leave me alone.

It's not me whos obsessed, in fact given the latest revealations about what this woman has been saying behind the scenes it would seem she was the obsessed one. So go take it up with her, cause from where I'm sitting, claims about how bright you are, don't stack up at all.

NotLettingItGo
12-15-2011, 11:53 PM
No you didn't.

Yes I did.

manker
12-15-2011, 11:57 PM
ooh, lists :happy:
I'll do mine with a comparison twist:

She's made reference to you in three posts ever.
You've made reference to her in about three hundred.

You continue to talk about her on here and clearly care a great deal about the issue.
She hasn't been around today and is frankly more interested in her new fella.

You went to her house.
She didn't go to yours.

You make up stuff about calling the police.
She actually will if ever you go to her place again.

NotLettingItGo
12-16-2011, 12:00 AM
Here you go you can have your own personal copy, just like MBM:

rejectOfAllah has:

Squeamous has:
- (allegedly) been distributing the personal details of rejectOfAllah to members of this board.

Now feel free to put up or shut up in relation to your constant lies about how I'm stalking her.

Proper Bo
12-16-2011, 12:10 AM
I like how it's bold and big:smilie4:

NotLettingItGo
12-16-2011, 12:15 AM
Well he doesn't seem capable of comprehending normal text, as evidenced by his complete lack of understanding of anything I've posted before. I kinda hoped bold and big might improve his chance of understanding it.

You know him, was I wrong to make such an assumption? Is he really beyond any chance of gaining any level of comprehension at all?

manker
12-16-2011, 12:16 AM
It's obvious that you're stalking her.

You show up on this message board with the sole purpose of communicating with her. Each time you mentioned 'that woman', she would have known it was her that you were talking about. It took a while before people started to realise who you were talking about but by the time I entered the fray, it was absolutely obvious that it was squeams. Given she is the only female who posts here.

Each post you then made about the woman who broke you was a dig at her. There are literally hundreds of them.
You weren't even slightly subtle.
You continually made reference to her in a derogatory way knowing that she would be able, if she wished, to read your words.
That's stalking

She made one solitary reference to you until yesterday and today the total stands at three.
The 'evidence' of PMs you're talking about come from mbm saying about one that chavis sent him. No-one has said she's PM'd them.

Also, whether you feel that way or not, going to where she lives is a form of physical intimidation. You weren't welcome. You're clearly unbalanced, you have been trained to inflict harm upon other people and she lives alone. In what world do you live in where you think she wouldn't be perturbed by your sudden appearance.

How did you find out where she lives? She didn't tell you, I'm fairly certain. You found out some other way.
That's stalking.

chalice
12-16-2011, 12:19 AM
It's obvious that you're stalking her.

You show up on this message board with the sole purpose of communicating with her. Each time you mentioned 'that woman', she would have known it was her that you were talking about. It took a while before people started to realise who you were talking about but by the time I entered the fray, it was absolutely obvious that it was squeams. Given she is the only female who posts here.

Each post you then made about the woman who broke you was a dig at her. There are literally hundreds of them.
You weren't even slightly subtle.
You continually made reference to her in a derogatory way knowing that she would be able, if she wished, to read your words.
That's stalking

She made one solitary reference to you until yesterday and today the total stands at three.
The 'evidence' of PMs you're talking about come from mbm saying about one that chavis sent him. No-one has said she's PM'd them.

Also, whether you feel that way or not, going to where she lives is a form of physical intimidation. You weren't welcome. You're clearly unbalanced, you have been trained to inflict harm upon other people and she lives alone. In what world do you live in where you think she wouldn't be perturbed by your sudden appearance.

How did you find out where she lives? She didn't tell you, I'm fairly certain. You found out some other way.
That's stalking.

Truth.

NotLettingItGo
12-16-2011, 12:26 AM
Stop posting lies:

I haven't communicated with her at all.

I have no reason to care what she does or doesn't read, or how she feels about anything. If she'd have wanted that from me she should have shown some respect to what I felt and thought. She didn't and stupid statements about how I must be posting things to get at her feelings are completely ridiculous in light of the fact that I have no reason at all to give any kind of fuck about anything she feels. I covered that yesterday for you and yet another repeated demand that I should have to give some kind of fuck about anything she thinks or feels is just stupid.

It follows that because I don't know or care what she reads, your claims about how I'm making posts to dig at her are just as stupid.

I've mentioned this reading and comprehension problem you have before, there is more than one dig at me posted here by her.

More crappy allegations about me intimidating her... the same old boring shit over and over again repeated ad infinitum because it fits your little fantasy of all of this.

And we covered about how I know all about her, and she knows all about me fucking months ago... and as I pointed out then it would be rather unusual for most of us not to know where our friends live... maybe your friends don't trust you to know such things though, after all you are an accountant.

manker
12-16-2011, 12:32 AM
She moved fairly recently, after she split up with her ex, I assume.
She didn't tell you where she moved to.

How did you find out.

Answer; you stalked her.

Thorn
12-16-2011, 12:33 AM
Dave just leave her alone, she dont want to know

did you really go to the flat? your a fucking nutjob mate.

NotLettingItGo
12-16-2011, 12:37 AM
Is that addressed to me? Who are you?

megabyteme
Do you have anything else to talk about, Reject? Anything else on your mind other than obsessing about/to "that woman"?

How about if everyone admits that "that woman" is a complete monster- would you go away and quit obsessing about "her" then? Would that be enough?

What is it that you want? What would it take for you to focus on your family, and dying mother?

mjmacky
Yeah Dave, you nutter.

Proper Bo
A challenger appears!1

chalice

Good man.

You know it makes sense. You clearly know this guy.

If he doesn't lay off, then we'll rely on you to regale of tales of what a spastic he is in real life.

Proper Bo
12-16-2011, 12:38 AM
ewe cunts posted too quickly:pinch:

NotLettingItGo
12-16-2011, 12:38 AM

How did you find out.

Answer; you stalked her.

More complete and utter lies.

manker
12-16-2011, 12:39 AM
ohai, Dave :smilie4:

manker
12-16-2011, 12:43 AM

How did you find out.

Answer; you stalked her.

More complete and utter lies.It's actually the complete truth.
She didn't tell you her address.

Did you follow her home from work? I literally have no idea how this stalking thing is done.

Thorn
12-16-2011, 12:44 AM
Is that addressed to me? Who are you?
Someone who aint happy wiv you mate

NotLettingItGo
12-16-2011, 12:45 AM
It's actually the complete truth.

Did you follow her home from work? I literally have no idea how this stalking thing is done.

No actually it's a complete and utter lie.

Proper Bo
12-16-2011, 12:46 AM
wiv, lol.

Correct english, pls:smilie4:

Thorn
12-16-2011, 12:46 AM

Good man.

You know it makes sense. You clearly know this guy.

If he doesn't lay off, then we'll rely on you to regale of tales of what a spastic he is in real life.
lol he aint a spastic mate just a nutjob. no1 special

NotLettingItGo
12-16-2011, 12:50 AM

Let me see, you've come onto a board and revealed my name to people who didn't know it. You could have PM'd me, but no you chose to public accuse me of something which I haven't done, and in doing so revealed my name. So lets start from the beginning.

Why am I meant to give any kind of fuck about what you think of me?
Especially in light of you not even bothering to make it possible for me to know who you are?

How do you suggest I leave a woman who I have deliberately stayed away from alone?

Why aren't you telling her that she was stupid to be taking digs at someone she has treated like shit and claimed she wants no contact from? And to expect that he would have no options than to sit back and take more of her shit?

manker
12-16-2011, 12:52 AM
It's actually the complete truth.

No actually it's a complete and utter lie.Actually, Dave, it's the truth.

Tell the board and your thorny mate how you got her address.
I'm on the edge of my seat.

mjmacky
12-16-2011, 12:53 AM

Let me see, you've come onto a board and revealed my name to people who didn't know it. You could have PM'd me, but no you chose to public accuse me of something which I haven't done, and in doing so revealed my name. So lets start from the beginning.

Especially in light of you not even bothering to make it possible for me to know who you are?

How do you suggest I leave a woman who I have deliberately stayed away from alone?

Why aren't you telling her that she was stupid to be taking digs at someone she has treated like shit and claimed she wants no contact from? And to expect that he would have no options than to sit back and take more of her shit?

It's obviously a close friend or relative of yours, you're not even nice to your friends/relatives.

NotLettingItGo
12-16-2011, 12:55 AM
Actually, Dave, it's the truth.

Stop fishing manker, your lies are pointless.

mjmacky
12-16-2011, 12:56 AM
I think that Thorn knows full well that Magnum Dave could show up at his doorstep, leaning up against a ballister smoking a cigarette, all cool like. Just wanted to point out that Thorn probably knows he's in danger.

Proper Bo
12-16-2011, 12:56 AM
I'm working on a theory that reject, squeamous and this thorn chap are all actually JP and he's pulling off the most epic rod evar.

Proper Bo
12-16-2011, 12:57 AM
Magnum Dave:lol:

Thorn
12-16-2011, 12:58 AM

Why aren't you telling her that she was stupid to be taking digs at someone she has treated like shit and claimed she wants no contact from? And to expect that he would have no options than to sit back and take more of her shit?lol calm down darling i only said dave

I should write your whole adress down you deserve it. no1 i know likes you anyway do yourself a favour and leave her alone she aint interested
got the message?

chalice
12-16-2011, 12:58 AM
No actually it's a complete and utter lie.Actually, Dave, it's the truth.

Unless Dave is reject, which is likely. Sorry, Dave.

Dave needs to qualify his convictions.

If Dave is Dave, then Dave needs to let us all know why he's Dave.

Otherwise we"ll all start thinking Dave is somebody else, isn't it.

manker
12-16-2011, 01:00 AM
reject is actually fairly literate compared with his mate who doesn't like him.

NotLettingItGo
12-16-2011, 01:00 AM
lol calm down darling i only said dave

I should write your whole adress down you deserve it. no1 i know likes you anyway do yourself a favour and leave her alone she aint interested
got the message?

I'll repeat it for you you dumb arsed prick. If she wants me to leave her alone it's really, really fucking easy, all she has to do is stay completely the fuck away from me. That's what the PM said. It should have been obvious that treating someone as she has and then taking digs at them online wasn't a good idea. Maybe you should run along and point that out to her.

NotLettingItGo
12-16-2011, 01:03 AM
The 'whole address' comment is the only interesting part of that post really.

mjmacky

It's probably his son or daughter, I forgot what kind of children he has.

Proper Bo

It's like reading graffiti off a bus shelter:no:

NotLettingItGo
12-16-2011, 01:04 AM
You're showing your age Bo.

manker
12-16-2011, 01:05 AM

It's probably his son or daughter, I forgot what kind of children he has.The resentful kind, I imagine.

NotLettingItGo
12-16-2011, 01:05 AM

Oh I'm guessing this is the man who likes creating facebook hate pages, and he's no 'mate' of mine.

Thorn
12-16-2011, 01:07 AM
lol calm down darling i only said dave

got the message?

I'll repeat it for you you dumb arsed prick. If she wants me to leave her alone it's really, really fucking easy, all she has to do is stay completely the fuck away from me. That's what the PM said. It should have been obvious that treating someone as she has and then taking digs at them online wasn't a good idea. Maybe you should run along and point that out to her.you went round her flat and you been stalking her, she aint done fuck all to you

lol maybe you are a spastic like that chav said

mjmacky
12-16-2011, 01:08 AM
I swear that wasn't me.

manker

Oh I'm guessing this is the man who likes creating facebook hate pages, and he's no 'mate' of mine.You mean there are other internet communities that don't like you.

Sir, you shock me.

NotLettingItGo
you went round her flat and you been stalking her, she aint done fuck all to you

lol maybe you are a spastic like that chav said

Hello chavis.

Proper Bo
12-16-2011, 01:09 AM
I'm pretty sure that isn't chavis. He couldn't bring himself to type like that:pinch:

Proper Bo
12-16-2011, 01:10 AM
Oh I'm guessing this is the man who likes creating facebook hate pages, and he's no 'mate' of mine.You mean there are other internet communities that don't like you.

Sir, you shock me.
:glagpinch:

Thorn
12-16-2011, 01:11 AM
How do you personal msg on here? i want to tell dave something but not so every1 can read

NotLettingItGo
12-16-2011, 01:11 AM
I'm pretty sure that isn't chavis. He couldn't bring himself to type like that:pinch:

No it's chavis. He played his hand too fast.

chalice
12-16-2011, 01:13 AM

No it's chavis. He played his hand too fast.

It really isn't. True story.

I think you might have to start looking through your contacts, innit.

manker
12-16-2011, 01:14 AM
I thought it was the facebook hate guy.
Pretty good guess since I suppose dave is your real name, dave.

NotLettingItGo
12-16-2011, 01:14 AM
How do you personal msg on here? i want to tell dave something but not so every1 can read
Click on my board name next to any post I've made.

Proper Bo
12-16-2011, 01:15 AM
Click on my board name next to any post I've made.

I dont think you can PM until you've got x amount of posts

NotLettingItGo
12-16-2011, 01:15 AM

You're forgetting chavis knows all my personal details, he said so.

NotLettingItGo
12-16-2011, 01:19 AM
Bo is right.

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/125697-FileSharingTalk.com-Welcome

Only another 14 days to go, tell me after Christmas. I can't promise to be any more interested then than I am now, but you can try.

Thorn
12-16-2011, 01:20 AM
Click on my board name next to any post I've made.it dont work I get unauthorised page. I was going to tell you who I was because i didnt believe you went around her flat untill now

your a fucking stalking prick and you better watch yourself mate

chalice
12-16-2011, 01:21 AM

I'd never expose them, though. That's how I work.

This guy seems to know all about you, though, and there's nothing I can do to stop him.

Proper Bo
12-16-2011, 01:23 AM

I'd never expose them, though. That's how I work.

This guy seems to know all about you, though, and there's nothing I can do to stop him.

Could you at least teach him your/you're:lookaroun

NotLettingItGo
12-16-2011, 01:24 AM
it dont work I get unauthorised page. I was going to tell you who I was because i didnt believe you went around her flat untill now

If you know my address then you must know my email address.

Bring it on.

chavis mate, if you knew me you'd know that shit like I'd "better watch" myself would be a completely pointless line to take with me, I don't do intimidated, and everyone who knows me, knows that.

manker
12-16-2011, 01:25 AM

You're forgetting chavis knows all my personal details, he said so.Good point, Dave.
I wonder what tune chavis will get you to play next.

I don't think it's him though. Apart from the eye bleedingly bad prose, he gets you to entertain him using his regular account just fine.

NotLettingItGo
12-16-2011, 01:27 AM
Righty-ho, enough of the chain yanking.

I didn't call the Police, if you think I'm stupid enough to actually believe the crap you've all posted here tonight then you're even dumber than I thought.

I don't believe Squeamous has been distributing my personal details, she's many things but not that. Although it wouldn't surprise me to find out she has PM'd some of you something.

I don't believe Squeamous is stalking me, just as I know I'm not stalking her.

It's been a giggle, have a good night :)

chalice
12-16-2011, 01:28 AM
:pinch:

And I thought my eye-bleeding prose was fan-fucking-tastic, like.

chalice
12-16-2011, 01:29 AM
Righty-ho, enough of the chain yanking.

I didn't call the Police, if you think I'm stupid enough to actually believe the crap you've all posted here tonight then you're even dumber than I thought.

I don't believe Squeamous has been distributing my personal details, she's many things but not that. Although it wouldn't surprise me to find out she has PM'd some of you something.

I don't believe Squeamous is stalking me, just as I know I'm not stalking her.

It's been a giggle, have a good night :)

Quoted for eye-bleeding posterity to the fucking max.

NotLettingItGo
12-16-2011, 01:32 AM
chavis old chap,

Just a quick one, as you know all about me and all that. How old am I?

Thorn
12-16-2011, 01:32 AM
it dont work I get unauthorised page. I was going to tell you who I was because i didnt believe you went around her flat untill now

Bring it on.

chavis mate, if you knew me you'd know that shit like I'd "better watch" myself would be a completely pointless line to take with me, I don't do intimidated, and everyone who knows me, knows that.just be down the lion saturday nite about nine

I'll fucking destroy you, ive been inside. it changes a man.

Proper Bo
12-16-2011, 01:33 AM

Bring it on.

chavis mate, if you knew me you'd know that shit like I'd "better watch" myself would be a completely pointless line to take with me, I don't do intimidated, and everyone who knows me, knows that.just be down the lion saturday nite about nine

Thorn
12-16-2011, 01:34 AM
chavis old chap,

Just a quick one, as you know all about me and all that. How old am I?mid forties
lol old cunt

NotLettingItGo
just be down the lion saturday nite about nine

Wah-hey... I'm on a promise for Saturday night :lol:

manker

chalice
12-16-2011, 01:35 AM

Double :glag:

Proper Bo
12-16-2011, 01:36 AM
One of my favourite quotes evar, that'en:happy:

Thorn
12-16-2011, 01:37 AM

Wah-hey... I'm on a promise for Saturday night :lol:ask sadie for tom leo, i know how to deal with cunts like you
fear my cunt punch

Proper Bo
12-16-2011, 01:38 AM

Proper Bo
12-16-2011, 01:38 AM
I just spat pepsi on my keyboard, thankyou and good night.

chalice
12-16-2011, 01:42 AM
And again, :glag:

megabyteme
12-16-2011, 03:59 AM
Whoever this Thorn guy is, he's got some good lines. :happy::glag:

Barbarossa
12-16-2011, 10:46 AM
Tom Leo :glag:

He'll snap your arm like a fucking twig :smilie4:

chalice
12-16-2011, 03:12 PM

chalice
12-16-2011, 03:37 PM

manker
12-16-2011, 03:39 PM
Brill :happy:

Barbie needs to mock up a pic of Dave with a moustache sitting just over a contrived pout, lounging on a balustrade near some steps looking cool whilst smoking a Chesterfield.
I did google for one last night but didn't find anything that fitted the bill.

manker
12-16-2011, 03:40 PM
And also; someone needs to tell me wtf a balustrade is.
<too cool to google>

mjmacky
12-16-2011, 03:42 PM
Where did all this shit get started? It's clearly some old meme since it's been repeated all over the board.

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/118022-Recording-Session?p=1339909&viewfull=1#post1339909
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/128327-Where-can-I-find...?p=1445563&viewfull=1#post1445563
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/160423-Captain-Asda-in-da-hood.?p=1794025&viewfull=1#post1794025
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/174716-Quality-BBC-Cricket-text-commentary?p=1924351&viewfull=1#post1924351
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/249974-Just-been-burgled?p=2415656&viewfull=1#post2415656
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/97247-last-thing-you-bought?p=2720257&viewfull=1#post2720257

manker
12-16-2011, 03:49 PM
Where did all this shit get started? It's clearly some old meme since it's been repeated all over the board.

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/118022-Recording-Session?p=1339909&viewfull=1#post1339909
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/128327-Where-can-I-find...?p=1445563&viewfull=1#post1445563
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/160423-Captain-Asda-in-da-hood.?p=1794025&viewfull=1#post1794025
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/174716-Quality-BBC-Cricket-text-commentary?p=1924351&viewfull=1#post1924351
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/249974-Just-been-burgled?p=2415656&viewfull=1#post2415656
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/97247-last-thing-you-bought?p=2720257&viewfull=1#post2720257Some twelve year old lolboy regaled us with possibly the most implausible account of a burglary ever told.
It culminated with him saying that he threw a punch which snapped the robber's arm like a twig.

Hilarity ensued.

chalice
12-16-2011, 03:50 PM

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/97247-last-thing-you-bought?p=2720257&viewfull=1#post2720257

Yep, the good old 'snap your arm like a twig' staple dates back a bit. I'd say circa 2005. We pull it out every time ineffectual threats are made.

The details are scant in my memory. Bo or manker would know better.

Edit: :pinch: Slept in.

mjmacky
12-16-2011, 03:51 PM
Some twelve year old lolboy regaled us with possibly the most implausible account of a burglary ever told.
It culminated with him saying that he punched the burglar and snapped his arm like a twig.

Hilarity ensued.

Now I remember why it sounded familiar, that was just recently recounted in some other thread. I searched the databanks and only came up with the old stuff.

manker
12-16-2011, 04:07 PM
Edit: :pinch: Slept in.1-1 :01:

Alien5
12-16-2011, 05:41 PM
The Co-op do a not bad card and they are a tad more ethical.

The co-op closed years ago, then it was taken over by Londis that was taken over by best-buy and that was taken over by Euro Supermarket LTD

manker
12-16-2011, 05:47 PM
Protip; the Co-op as a business entity did not cease to exist just because the franchise changed in your local corner shop.
Similarly, I hear that Londis and Best-Buy are still going strong despite suffering the same massive set back.

enoughfakefiles
12-16-2011, 07:17 PM
Yep, the good old 'snap your arm like a twig' staple dates back a bit. I'd say circa 2005. We pull it out every time ineffectual threats are made.

I remember the old 'i'll snap your arm like a twig' :lol:

Thorn
12-17-2011, 08:37 PM
nevermind snapping a arm like a twig ill snap his neck like one lol

just off down the lion dave be there unless your scared
im a 25 year old powerlifter

chalice
12-17-2011, 08:43 PM
:glag: :glag: :glag:

manker
12-17-2011, 08:48 PM
nevermind snapping a arm like a twig ill snap his neck like one lol

just off down the lion dave be there unless your scared
im a 25 year old powerlifterMagnum Dave doesn't do intimidation.
He'll be there.

Casually leaning on the nearest balustrade, one imagines.

chalice
12-17-2011, 08:49 PM
'a arm'. :glag:

NotLettingItGo
12-17-2011, 08:54 PM
So where the fuck are you? Have you bottled it?

chalice
12-17-2011, 09:10 PM
Thorn sounds like a scary fucker, Dave. He'll bourne you out the fucking window, mate.

I feel so sorry for you now. You're gonna lose at least one eyeball guaranteed. He sounds nasty.

Artemis
12-17-2011, 09:15 PM

Proper Bo
12-17-2011, 09:17 PM
Thorn sounds like a scary fucker, Dave. He'll bourne you out the fucking window, mate.

I feel so sorry for you now. You're gonna lose at least one eyeball guaranteed. He sounds nasty.

he could be Magnum P.Ipatch:smilie4:

Proper Bo
12-17-2011, 09:28 PM

NotLettingItGo
12-17-2011, 09:36 PM
You bastard Thorn... you complete and utter bastard...

How dare you disrespect my thoughts and feelings like this... you deceitful twat... I'm going to stalk you now you cunt... you deserve it.

NotLettingItGo
12-17-2011, 09:37 PM

megabyteme
12-17-2011, 10:29 PM

You made my day with that one, Bo. :lol:

chalice
12-17-2011, 10:45 PM
It's pretty much the best pic ever posted. Eat that, barbs.

Bo just went and done a Higgins.

Proper Bo
12-17-2011, 11:00 PM
I think the camera with the long, stalkery lens rly makes it:smilie4:

NotLettingItGo
12-17-2011, 11:00 PM
Oh! Shit... are you stalking me Bo... how did you get that photie... are you one of them long lensed perverts?

Proper Bo
12-17-2011, 11:02 PM
i haxed barbie's computer and found it hidden in C:\work stuff\admin docs\december\wankpit pics

chalice
12-17-2011, 11:15 PM
I think the camera with the long, stalkery lens rly makes it:smilie4:

Oh yes, it was genius. The camera, the cigarette, the what the fuck do you call it, the ocean.

Needs a helicopter.

NotLettingItGo
12-18-2011, 12:03 AM
Oooo... Ooooo.... Oooooo... if I'm having a helicopter I'd like a black one please... it's easier to creep up on prey with it... Thorn will never see me coming :noes:

chalice
12-18-2011, 12:07 AM
Oooo... Ooooo.... Oooooo... if I'm having a helicopter I'd like a black one please... it's easier to creep up on prey with it... Thorn will never see me coming :noes:

You are like the un-funniest person I've ever had to interact with. Do a joke. Do it.

I'm gonna wipe our hysterectomies clean if you do a funny joke. Do it.

NotLettingItGo
12-18-2011, 12:21 AM
But, but, but the stalking thing is funny chavis old chap, it must be, why upon this very day it was used to provide yet more humour to the board.

mjmacky
12-18-2011, 12:39 AM

I dreamed a dream last night. In it, a knock beckoned me to the door, as it glided open, this image is exactly what I saw. You might question my response, and instead deem it a nightmare. But I assure you, it was a dream, because I grabbed his wrist and snapped his arm like a twig. I want to have that dream again.

manker
12-18-2011, 02:07 AM
:smilie4::glag: :glag:

fucken qwalitaiiii

chalice
03-28-2015, 10:37 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FDNG7_hMc4

chalice
03-28-2015, 11:40 AM
Canadian jews rule.

shaina
03-28-2015, 07:27 PM
Canadian jews rule.

Even being a minority everywhere around the world (Except Israel), You bet your ass they do!