PDA

View Full Version : [Request] CHDbits or PTP

Joillin
12-10-2011, 07:35 PM
Hi there,

Having been on the site a few weeks now, I would like to request an invite to CHDbits or Pass the Popcorn.

I have been around private torrent sites for quite a while now, and know what is expected of membership there etc... (including using a few freeleech torrents to get a bit of a buffer ratio etc).

Basically, since joining this site I have been privelidged enough to be given an invite to IPT, and whilst it is a great tracker with tons of content, i am looking for one that is more movie focused. Preferably with early releases of the most recent films and also a large back catalog of stuff as the movies I tend to want to watch are quite wide ranging.

With regards to ratio proofs.. I only have my IPT account to show, and this is its status, as of about 5 mins ago (check the amazing graphical editing skillzzz :D)

Speed test wise..

Here are my last 5 from my server.

I think thats all I can say for now, if you want any more information about me, what I will use the account for, or anything along those lines.. please feel free to post here or PM me.

Thanks much in advance
Joillin :)

megabyteme
12-10-2011, 09:18 PM
Although Joillin is new around here, I feel my trust in inviting him to IPT was a safe bet. I would personally invite him to PtP, but recently gave out my last invite, and the number of "bonus" points necessary to obtain one, are a ways off.

I will add that Joillin has been very appreciative since receiving the IPT invite. I find good manners to be one of the greatest markers in determining who is a good invitee.

If anyone has a spare, please consider helping Joillin. :)

IdolEyes787
12-10-2011, 10:32 PM
With regards to ratio proofs.. I only have my IPT account to show..........

....... if you want any more information about me, what I will use the account for, or anything along those lines.. please feel free to post here or PM me.

Why do you have a server?:unsure:

Screener
12-10-2011, 11:47 PM
Hi Joillin as for your request for an invite to chdbits I have to say a definitely No!

But I can help you out with an invite to bit-hdtv. New uploaded blu ray's on bit-hdtv are freeleech again!!!

anon
12-11-2011, 01:18 AM
Talking about IPT and bonus points, bonus points on IPT could be made a little more useful. When you've seeded enough to attain an amount that's tradeable for upload credit, you'll have usually uploaded a lot more than that. And a custom title is useless for those who don't frequent the forum. I've 5000+ points and have never used any of them.

Or maybe it's a conspiracy to make people seed.

thebazzla
12-11-2011, 11:54 AM
i can help you out with a Pass the Popcorn give me a pm and i will hook you up with an invite..............

Joillin
12-11-2011, 07:13 PM
Well I have had a PM offering me a PTP invite... Which i have graciously accepted - altho I have not received the invite as yet, but I expect this to come through in good time.

Thanks for the offers everyone else, and the kind words Megabyteme.

As for why i have a server, I am an IT professional with my own company, and host many websites on a bunch of servers that I rent. This is one that is spare, and for my own personal use (the company pays for it of course :P) - I mean I could use more than 1, but I have paying customers using the other servers and it would be slightly unprofessional of me to put a torrent client on one of those.

Joillin

megabyteme
12-11-2011, 08:03 PM
Joillin, personally, I would only accept an invite from someone I know to be a good member. Those who lurk in the shadows of PMs, are often traders who pass along iffy invites. I cannot be certain this is the case, but I do know an invite is only as stable as the one who gives it.

My advice- accept the generous, out-in-the-open offer from bazzla.

thebazzla
12-11-2011, 08:47 PM
Joillin, personally, I would only accept an invite from someone I know to be a good member. Those who lurk in the shadows of PMs, are often traders who pass along iffy invites. I cannot be certain this is the case, but I do know an invite is only as stable as the one who gives it.

My advice- accept the generous, out-in-the-open offer from bazzla.thanks for the compliment megabyteme. and more than often if i have got any invites to give, i do mostly try and help people out.so if the other offer doesn't arrive i am still willing to help you out...........

Joillin
12-11-2011, 08:58 PM
Thanks for you advice megabyteme again..

I will do as you suggest. Please could i have an invite from you bazzla.. (ill PM you my email), and I will also PM my PMer, and decline the offer.

Thanks again, always good to learn best practice :)

Cheers
Joillin

PMs sent..

Cheers
Joillin

thebazzla
12-11-2011, 09:10 PM
just sent you an invite Joillin,

megabyteme
12-11-2011, 09:11 PM
I believe your decision is a good one, Joillin. There is the chance that the one who sent you the PM is simply concerned for their name being out in the open connected to the invite. Please don't get me wrong, there are good members who are discreet about their invite giving. However, bazzla is about as reliable, and trustworthy, as any member you could come across. You will have no reason for concern over having your account deleted due to your invite source.

I am delighted to see that you will be on PtP soon. :)

Thanks for helping Joillin, baz! :happy:

thebazzla
12-11-2011, 09:16 PM
not a problem megabyteme i was more than happy to have helped him out :)

Joillin
12-12-2011, 06:17 PM
Thanks Bazzla,

Much appreciated for the invite.

..and can i just say wow, PTP has an AWESOME selection of movies.

Thanks AGAIN

Joillin

IdolEyes787
12-12-2011, 06:21 PM
..and can i just say wow, PTP has an AWESOME selection of movies.

You could have before,would have made less contextual sense obviously but you could have before.

Joillin
12-12-2011, 06:31 PM
You could have before,would have made less contextual sense obviously but you could have before.

As bizarre as it is, I try to make contextual sense all the time..

Maybe I should spend some bonus points on increasing my prediction skills.. (thats a nod in the direction of PTP's bonus shop - has lots of things to work towards :) )

Joillin