PDA

View Full Version : Fukcing women...

NotLettingItGo
12-10-2011, 10:40 PM
... No it's not going to be that kind of thread MBM :P

What the fuck do you buy them for Christmas, I haven't got any kind of clue at all this year.

EDIT: Hahaha, I have to learn to pay more attention to what I'm actually typing, all the spelling mistakes are making me look retarded :lol:

manker
12-10-2011, 11:37 PM
Protip; it's not the spelling mistakes :smilie4:

NotLettingItGo
12-10-2011, 11:58 PM
Well I'm not so sure that hanging around here with you is the cause of the ever increasing number of fuck ups I make in spelling, but if you insist that you're the cause, who the fuck would I be to argue. Maybe you do turn people into retards.

manker
12-11-2011, 12:11 AM
I do believe you're drunk, old fella.

Try not to trip on your way up the stairs. You know how tiresome a broken hip can be :no:

NotLettingItGo
12-11-2011, 12:44 AM
Are you not having a good night or something?

Go chat up the missus and get laid or something, you're starting to sound like a grumpy old bastard.

pentomato
12-11-2011, 12:46 AM
... No it's not going to be that kind of thread MBM :P

What the fuck do you buy them for Christmas, I haven't got any kind of clue at all this year.

EDIT: Hahaha, I have to learn to pay more attention to what I'm actually typing, all the spelling mistakes are making me look retarded :lol:

Get a boyfriend, it may be easy to buy something for him

NotLettingItGo
12-11-2011, 12:49 AM

Look around here. Seriously what you see before you are posts made by average representatives of the age range most available blokes fall into. I mean would you? Really? They're barely coherent most of the time.

manker
12-11-2011, 12:49 AM
Are you not having a good night or something?

Go chat up the missus and get laid or something, you're starting to sound like a grumpy old bastard.Is it that obvious :lol:

I stayed in to watch the football and it was shite. I sent the missus over her sister's to watch the x-factor final and she came back when the footie was still on and went straight to bed. I was like; 'oh, night then' :dabs:

So I'm here. Waiting for America to decide that it's time for Amir Kahn to fight.

NotLettingItGo
12-11-2011, 12:50 AM
Just time to test out the snooker table... for your lad like, to make sure it's level and all that.

manker
12-11-2011, 12:52 AM

Look around here. Seriously what you see before you are posts made by average representatives of the age range most available blokes fall into. I mean would you? Really? They're barely coherent most of the time.In all fairness. Most available blokes are in their late teens or twenties.
As far as I can tell on this forum, it's just you that's in a failed relationship and term yourself 'available' :)

manker
12-11-2011, 12:54 AM
Just time to test out the snooker table... for your lad like, to make sure it's level and all that.Meh, putting it together looks hard.
I think I'll just sit here and drink Carling with Chablis chasers.