PDA

View Full Version : [have] tl, pt [want] fsc

MoRbIdAnGeL
12-11-2011, 01:31 PM

Cabalo
12-11-2011, 06:30 PM
Fail.

By the way, I reopened the thread. This is not the trades section my friend.

mjmacky
12-12-2011, 03:06 AM
I tried typing f**********g.net into my URL but couldn't get the DNS to resolve. Am I not using the right number of asterisks? Maybe it's a fake request.

anon
12-12-2011, 03:48 AM
I have observed his posting style changed a lot since making the prerequisite posts...

IdolEyes787
12-12-2011, 11:49 AM
I have observed his posting style changed a lot since making the prerequisite posts...

I noticed that too,how this and his previous FSC request lacked his usual level of copy/paste eloquence.

anigav
12-12-2011, 12:05 PM
I tried typing f**********g.net into my URL but couldn't get the DNS to resolve. Am I not using the right number of asterisks? Maybe it's a fake request.

same here, I am getting "Server not found" message.

n00bz0r
12-12-2011, 03:23 PM
:lol:

johhny
12-12-2011, 03:35 PM
FSC dosen't have invites

MoRbIdAnGeL
12-12-2011, 03:57 PM

anon
12-12-2011, 04:41 PM
Anyway... why so desperate? :idunno:

MoRbIdAnGeL
12-12-2011, 05:00 PM

Cabalo
12-12-2011, 05:07 PM
But FSC is pretty much ratio free...

anon
12-12-2011, 05:13 PM
Dear anon :

I just really want to have an account on the FSC

Okay.

MoRbIdAnGeL
12-12-2011, 05:53 PM

CleverMan
12-12-2011, 06:33 PM
yeah, there're 2 excess asteriks :D

anigav
12-12-2011, 06:51 PM
yeah, there're 2 excess asteriks :D

Damn it, should have noticed it earlier. Yup its working now :)

CleverMan
12-12-2011, 06:56 PM
ah shit, now i be banned for revealing the true url of a site :(

MoRbIdAnGeL
12-13-2011, 12:21 PM

Night0wl
12-13-2011, 01:00 PM
I know it's not a lot but for this person that will be able to help me I can offers in exchange my invitation for PolishTracker.net and TorrentLeech.org

Trading is not allowed in this section.

anigav
12-13-2011, 04:24 PM
ah shit, now i be banned for revealing the true url of a site :(

I am sorry :( Don't worry, I will not tell any one, I will say there is only one asterisk short :rolleyes:

Stabber
12-13-2011, 05:38 PM
FSC = overrated

anon
12-13-2011, 05:47 PM
I know it's not a lot but for this person that will be able to help me I can offers in exchange my invitation for PolishTracker.net and TorrentLeech.org

I'm getting reminded of motosport1989...

mjmacky
12-13-2011, 06:24 PM

I'm getting reminded of motosport1989...

Then he goes back and edits it to say "no for trade"

MoRbIdAnGeL
12-13-2011, 07:00 PM

Night0wl
12-13-2011, 07:09 PM
I have this invitation to PolishTracker.net and TorrentLeech.org and I'll give this invitation to someone who help me in getting to the FSC and i edited my post because one person nick : Night0wl write as you can see that no can trade in this section and this invitation this is a reward for help

Which would still be trading. If you give something as reward for getting something in return and even go as far as to specifically say what you would be giving in return, that is trading. There is no way around this. You are posting in the wrong forum. There is a trade section here unfortunately, for threads like yours.

MoRbIdAnGeL
12-13-2011, 07:49 PM

mjmacky
12-13-2011, 07:55 PM
But I know that nothing is for free and do not know anyone in this forum and I really very want to get to the FSC because the only thing I can do is offer reward for help someone who maybe me help this my invitation but only i have invitation for PolishTracker and TorrentLeech

P.S For me, this forum is the only chance to get on FSC :-(

Actually, yes, things can be for free. In fact, this section of the forum is for giving out invites and requesting invites for free. If you don't accept this type of methodology, why don't you go ahead and create a trade thread in the trading section.

anon
12-13-2011, 08:03 PM
Come on guys, someone invite him. Don't turn this into another failed Sch******** request :(

mjmacky
12-13-2011, 08:09 PM
Come on guys, someone invite him. Don't turn this into another failed Sch******** request :(

There wasn't any proposed trading in that one as far as I can remember.

anon
12-13-2011, 08:37 PM
I was just giving an example of a request that never got fulfilled... but if you want a slightly better analogy, you can use motorsport's TT request :unsure:

mjmacky
12-13-2011, 08:56 PM
I was just giving an example of a request that never got fulfilled... but if you want a slightly better analogy, you can use motorsport's TT request :unsure:

I thought about that one too :D

IdolEyes787
12-13-2011, 09:14 PM

That was low like even for a monster like you.

Btw I just had some cold pizza that I stole out of a garbage can so don't anyone ever tell me that nothing is for free*.

* Possible serious diseases aside.

PS still looking for that Sch******** invite btw .Now willing to trade gift TL or NB as added incentive.:)

mjmacky
12-13-2011, 09:30 PM
PS still looking for that Sch******** invite btw .Now willing to trade gift TL or NB as added incentive.:)

Do it in your own thread, traitor trader.

IdolEyes787
12-13-2011, 09:32 PM
I like to break rules as it enhances my image of cool pirate type guy.

anon
12-13-2011, 10:15 PM
Btw I just had some cold pizza that I stole out of a garbage can so don't anyone ever tell me that nothing is for free*.

* Possible serious diseases aside.

Those are free too.

n00bz0r
12-14-2011, 02:28 AM

MoRbIdAnGeL
12-14-2011, 10:28 PM

Cabalo
12-14-2011, 10:31 PM
Please stop randomly PM'ing people for invites.
It's not something anyone wants to be bothered with.

MoRbIdAnGeL
12-15-2011, 11:23 AM

Burnsy
12-15-2011, 11:46 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong but you're basically saying you want on FSC for the files only? No contact with other members, no participation in the forums and you're asking for Admin to give you a chance to show this is the case?

FSC prides itself on being a close knit community where people take part in the forums, and who interact wth each other. They have various 'Clubs' which try to cater for individuals interests and encourage users to become involved. You are stating categorically that you don't want this, which isn't really going to do you any favours.

Also, there's not one thing on there that can't be found on numerous other trackers, whether it be 0-day or packs...

I was a member on FSC for a while, I used the tracker occasionally, and always seeded back well making sure I was never the only seeder if I was removing the torrent from my client. I then went to work abroad for some months and checked with staff that my account would be ok if I didn't use it for a while... anyway, my account was disabled due to inactivity so haven't ever been back on. I could have gone onto IRC and made a case, and asked for it to be re-enabled, but the point is... if, like me, you only really download files and not participate much in the forums, then you can find what files you may be after anywhere else... you sound as though you're building the site up to be something it's not :unsure:

MoRbIdAnGeL
12-15-2011, 12:04 PM

Burnsy
12-15-2011, 12:10 PM
YES Burnsy I give it all if cost this can get the FSC and believe me I'll be the happiest man in the world bearing account on F********g.net

Eh?? :unsure:

Why do you want FSC? You don't want to participate in the community... you don't want to interact with other members... and the content you can download from there is available from, and in some cases far better, elsewhere... why the desparate need for FSC?

MoRbIdAnGeL
12-15-2011, 12:20 PM

mjmacky
12-15-2011, 01:29 PM
[B]I want on F********g only log in and download the files ( games, application...) and i really promise send this files yes long time until not will this game or aplication removed from site FSC... not want have access to :

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Cabalo
12-15-2011, 02:37 PM
Which online translator are you using ?

n00bz0r
12-15-2011, 03:04 PM
Burnsy Many heard about the FSC and for me, even as f********g will have level 0 will be the best site in the world and never no stopped searching until no get there

P.S and really only there I very want have an account ( and I know this forum is my only chance to get to the FSC )
RabidAngel, STFU. Please.
Its quite obvious you're begging only because the invites are hard to come by. And its even more obvious that you're not getting in, no matter how many different fucking colors you use to tell the same half assed story of yours.
Deal with it. Get a life and move on already!

MoRbIdAnGeL
12-15-2011, 04:06 PM

johhny
12-15-2011, 04:24 PM

n00bz0r
12-15-2011, 04:26 PM
Dear n00bz0r :

This is no true what do you write that only because the invitation are hard to come by that I want have FSC... For me even if FSC will be LEVEL : 0 or nowhere for level this for me and yes is the best site in the network, and neither you Dear n00bz0r and nobody this NEVER no change
So much love without ever seeing past the login page?
I am sure peeps are going to be moved by your emotions/sentiments. Or not.

anigav
12-15-2011, 04:33 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=95096&d=1323966819

Intr4ns1t
12-15-2011, 04:52 PM
Dear n00bz0r :

This is no true what do you write that only because the invitation are hard to come by that I want have FSC... For me even if FSC will be LEVEL : 0 or nowhere for level this for me and yes is the best site in the network, and neither you Dear n00bz0r and nobody this NEVER no change
I am sure peeps are going to be moved by your emotions/sentiments. Or not.

I am having a bowel movement over it right now my friend.

anon
12-15-2011, 05:43 PM

You mean they're not under construction? :cry:

n00bz0r
12-15-2011, 05:45 PM

You mean they're not under construction? :cry:
I haven't been following it since I asked for an account deletion over a year back.

MoRbIdAnGeL
12-15-2011, 10:56 PM

mjmacky
12-15-2011, 11:20 PM
very please someone from this forum people who have account on f********g if this possible to write on f********g ,,special application" or if this possible by this application create an account by a person of Administration FSC :(

You would not pass the application process. I have no idea what this application process is or what it entails, I'm just sure you would fail it.

IdolEyes787
12-15-2011, 11:36 PM
very please someone from this forum people who have account on f********g if this possible to write on f********g ,,special application" or if this possible by this application create an account by a person of Administration FSC :(

You would not pass the application process. I have no idea what this application process is or what it entails, I'm just sure you would fail it.

Considering the results I think that it involves making a lot of high sounding promises and then not living up to any of them.

Anyway although I have absolutely no proof to the fact I believe that FSC is unfairly prejudice against whatever country it is that MoribundAnkle is from.
One thing that I can swear to though is if he shuts the fuck up I won't be nearly annoyed as I am currently .

mjmacky
12-15-2011, 11:41 PM
I only meant to say that I believe the application would require the use of the English language.

IdolEyes787
12-15-2011, 11:55 PM
I only meant to say that I believe the application would require the use of the English language.

I see you are labouring under the false impression that my post took anything you might have meant into account.

mjmacky
12-15-2011, 11:59 PM

I see you are labouring under the false impression that my post took anything you might have meant into account.

It was supposed to be my delayed reveal, you just forced me to bump the time schedule.

Quarterquack
12-16-2011, 12:12 AM

It was supposed to be my delayed reveal, you just forced me to bump the time schedule.

I visited a farm today.

Glad I caught the "Reply out of context" thread in time before it gets popular. :idunno:

IdolEyes787
12-16-2011, 12:24 AM

I visited a farm today.

Glad I caught the "Reply out of context" thread in time before it gets popular. :idunno:

It's already big in Milan or maybe it's simply that I just don't speak Milanese.

anon
12-16-2011, 12:32 AM
Considering the results I think that it involves making a lot of high sounding promises and then not living up to any of them.

It's like a political campaign then.

mjmacky
12-16-2011, 12:36 AM
I visited a farm today.

It's already big in Milan or maybe it's simply that I just don't speak Milanese.

They were Romans, so they speak Romanian dufus. You're notorious with the Romanians, we already knew that.

IdolEyes787
12-16-2011, 12:55 AM

Yes like that but since it's bt obviously there is no sex involved.

They were Romans, so they speak Romanian dufus. You're notorious with the Romanians, we already knew that.

I stayed in a hostel in Romania once.I still have nightmares.

Intr4ns1t
12-16-2011, 01:26 AM

Yes like that but since it's bt obviously there is no sex involved.

HEY! Masturbation counts as sex...

doesn't it?

MoRbIdAnGeL
12-16-2011, 09:50 AM

anigav
12-16-2011, 10:31 AM
What is the guarantee that you will keep your word?

mjmacky
12-16-2011, 11:38 AM

Which one? Because he seems to be throwing them up at random.

MoRbIdAnGeL
12-16-2011, 11:47 AM

IdolEyes787
12-16-2011, 12:29 PM

Because you have his word on it.

bijoy
12-16-2011, 12:37 PM
beg someone help me please

fail!!

ElitUser
12-16-2011, 12:44 PM
MoRbIdAnGeL

FSC is not a girl my friend so you don't have to be so mad about it to having it with you. I read your all post here and the scenario get in my mind which I just wrote above. you begging it, want to have it, will be the happiest person in this earth if you get that, this kind of thing a person has cross when he meet a beautiful girl in his life which I know, but you are doing this such of thing for a private tracker. remember FSC does not release your sexual urge so you don't have to be so mad about it.

anigav
12-16-2011, 01:01 PM

Now I am seriously confused, which word is being discussed?:huh:

I realize that this is just WORDS but what else can I do to make me trust ? :(

Can you do samba dance and post your video for our review?:ermm:

MoRbIdAnGeL
12-16-2011, 02:28 PM

anon
12-16-2011, 05:33 PM
P.S So many people is on this forum... is 1,410 person view in this topic and number grows... and NOBODY even one person no wants to help... only vicious and malignant texts everyone writes and nothing more. I really please only for a little trust in me and that to giving me the chance someone only one person in this forum who maybe help... I really all my posts I write honestly and do not want anyone here on the forum cheat

Vicious and malignant? You're only saying that because we aren't acting as you'd expect. The reason there are 1410 views but no one has invited you so far is that they're all stunned for seeing the extent to which you can ridicule yourself just to get a stupid tracker invite. After looking at how you answered the questions by Burnsy and the others it's pretty clear you only want FSC because it's rare, etc.

MoRbIdAnGeL
12-16-2011, 05:44 PM

anigav
12-16-2011, 05:52 PM

Dear anigav :

ehhhh...what can I do to make you believe me ?? I know that this only words and i know that i have only this 20 post in this forum and nobody me here in this forum do not know :(

I think only I maybe this prove it this how get to the FSC and show that really caring for an account :(

or everyone in this forum think that I am a cheater ? :(

Very please anigav this is special for you on request :

SAMBA :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulcXYjb4eBU

( Of course such a joke... not malignant God forbid ...)

P.S So many people is on this forum... is 1,410 person view in this topic and number grows... and NOBODY even one person no wants to help... only vicious and malignant texts everyone writes and nothing more. I really please only for a little trust in me and that to giving me the chance someone only one person in this forum who maybe help... I really all my posts I write honestly and do not want anyone here on the forum cheat

You failed. That was a miserable and disgusting dance performance.

anon
12-16-2011, 06:01 PM
I no looking FSC BECAUSE it's rare...

Then it's because...

MoRbIdAnGeL
12-16-2011, 06:09 PM

P2PDog
12-16-2011, 06:23 PM

How about answering this question:

Why did you suddenly forget how to speak and write English at the same time you started this thread?

Yeah, best movie I've seen in years. I'm starting to like DiCaprio, undoubtedly he has some talent (he was great in Shutter Island aswell). Hans Zimmer did great job too. "Time" in final scene is outstanding.

Since I have strange taste, I must admit that is the best album of theirs, imo. I absolutely love "Waiting For The End".

Yeah, It's good when you have good speakers or headphones. And it slightly depends on type of the music you are listening.

Death Race 2, not as good as the first one but still pretty good, considering the fact it is a straight-to-dvd movie.

A year ago, when I didn't get to know The Big Bang Theory yet, I would say How I Met Your Mother, but now, undoubtedly TBBT ;)

MoRbIdAnGeL
12-16-2011, 06:32 PM

P2PDog
12-16-2011, 06:40 PM
this all posts write my friends of communicator beacause my english is very low and give him my log in and password for my account here on forum on my account and write him this posts and me change password this is true. It simply speaks English well and therefore I asked him about it

Oh OK, that sounds perfectly plausible.

http://hahahaha.fr/

MoRbIdAnGeL
12-16-2011, 06:45 PM

IdolEyes787
12-16-2011, 09:09 PM
this all posts write my friends of Polish communicator GG beacause my english is very low and give him my log in and password for my account here on forum on my account and write him this posts and me change password this is true. It simply speaks English well and therefore I asked him about it

I help myself a translator and I try to write clearly :(

I would ask what kind of a doofus feels the need to join a forum in which a language is spoken that he has no understanding of, only to then immediately deceive everyone by posting a lot of nonsense that isn't even his nonsense but I think we may have an answer to that question already.

See,writing concise ,coherent English sentences really isn't that hard.:unsure:

MoRbIdAnGeL
12-16-2011, 09:29 PM

mjmacky
12-16-2011, 09:45 PM
If you want an answer to that question morbid, copy and paste everything you typed in "English" and translate it back to Polish using Google translate. Only then might you begin to understand why no one is jumping to help you into ****************************************.***

I'm beginning to think you don't know how to write in your language, and that's why you're posting such fucked up translations.

Burnsy
12-16-2011, 09:52 PM
I still can't believe he's blabbering on trying to get into 'the best tracker in the world.... ever!!!!!' (even though he's not seen it, doesn't wanna participate in it, and could quite easily get a lot of the stuff elsewhere).

I think malignant, dingbat with entropy vicious sideburns truffle shuffle dance may just about rigatoni... :unsure:

MoRbIdAnGeL
12-16-2011, 10:02 PM

mjmacky
12-16-2011, 10:26 PM
mjmacky I using translate.google.com really helps me

Yet you completely ignored my advice. There's no way any of the following would make ANY sense to you:

Piszę prawdę bo to 5 postów, które wykazały P2PDog to nie ja tylko mój kolega napisał staram się radzić sobie z angielskim, ale chyba nikt nie jest bardzo urażony i jeśli to możliwe to proszę usunąć wszystkie 5 i chcę dodać, że wszystko, co napisałem tutaj ten temat o FSC jest to prawda naprawdę bardzo, bardzo chcę mieć konto na FSC i to jest moje marzenie

NAPRAWDĘ BARDZO PRZEPRASZAM WSZYSTKICH UŻYTKOWNIKÓW FORUM DLA TYCH 5 postów na PRAWDA JEST MI PRZYKRO

Wszystko, co napisałem to prawda o FSC i nie oszukiwał nikogo i zrozumieć, co ludzie piszą tutaj nikt nie rodzi się geniuszem i wszyscy na tym forum tylko szuka czegoś, co tylko nie pomaga, a ja jestem sam i staram się na ile można

Burnsy
12-16-2011, 10:26 PM
and not wants elsewhere Burnsy for me is only FSC on this world where I dream about it to have only this one account there on FSC

Have you started puberty yet?

You're either a kid, a retard, or someone who's failing miserably at trying to be a troll...

mjmacky
12-16-2011, 10:28 PM
Holy shit, I took his posts in English, translated them to Polish, then took the Polish and translated them BACK to English and they made more sense. That's never fucking happened before.

Burnsy
12-16-2011, 10:31 PM
Holy shit, I took his posts in English, translated them to Polish, then took the Polish and translated them BACK to English and they made more sense. That's never fucking happened before.

You have too much time on your hands mr macky...

MoRbIdAnGeL
12-16-2011, 10:32 PM

mjmacky
12-16-2011, 10:36 PM

Only at the moment, later on I won't have enough time. I live in the extremes.

Burnsy
12-16-2011, 10:41 PM

Only at the moment, later on I won't have enough time. I live in the extremes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bOKsOveYD0

mjmacky
12-16-2011, 10:42 PM
mjmacky if this text is understood to translate everything

Burnsy, I am not a child really wants to get to anywhere else FSC

I'm going to have to start translating everything you say from English --> Polish --> English to even begin trying to figure out what you mean to say. I was going to recommend you start another request, but instead type in Polish, but I have a feeling your Polish is worse. I can understand a little Polish, enough to know that the translation I posted is not completely coherent and abuses the grammar.

Burnsy
12-16-2011, 10:46 PM
mjmacky if this text is understood to translate everything

Burnsy, I am not a child really wants to get to anywhere else FSC

I'm going to have to start translating everything you say from English --> Polish --> English

I'm just gonna ignore the request and spam the thread...

MoRbIdAnGeL
12-16-2011, 10:52 PM

mjmacky
12-16-2011, 11:04 PM
mjmacky żadnego problemu, jeśli zrozumieć trochę polskiego to piszę się, że znasz ... jeśli coś pójdzie źle pomogę

What exactly would you help me with? Also, I figured out how to explain this to you.

I teraz będzie wyjaśnić problem ze twoim życzeniem. Ubiega się FSC mogą wymagać, aby rozumiesz po angielsku. Dotychczas to nie wykazano, że jesteś zdolny do tego.

MoRbIdAnGeL
12-16-2011, 11:14 PM

johhny
12-16-2011, 11:16 PM
Please "DON'T FEED THE TROLL"

Go to FSC irc channel if you want to get in touch with them

MoRbIdAnGeL
12-16-2011, 11:26 PM

mjmacky
12-16-2011, 11:30 PM

I am the troll numbnuts.

Intr4ns1t
12-16-2011, 11:47 PM

I am the troll numbnuts.

I knew there was something off about you...

Artemis
12-17-2011, 12:05 AM
I am the Walrus :naughty:

MoRbIdAnGeL
12-17-2011, 11:36 AM

Cabalo
12-17-2011, 10:26 PM
Thread renamed and moved to its correct section.

anon
12-17-2011, 10:32 PM
For a moment I wondered how come no one mentioned that huge trade thread he started...

Artemis
12-17-2011, 10:52 PM
Thread renamed and moved to its correct section.

Can't you read idiot Cabalo ?

and very please Moderators no open never more this thread

Although as others have mentioned, the poasts became idiotic only after he got the requisite post count to ask for an invite. Then suddenly his grasp of the english language evaporated, leaving this spastic mess.

MoRbIdAnGeL
12-24-2011, 03:04 PM

anon
12-24-2011, 05:02 PM
I have only one really VERY BIG request today to Santa Claus under Christmas tree (THE REALLY I dream about this ) to get oneself on F.U.N.S.H.A.R.I.N.G and nothing more I will happiest guy in the world...

lol

I was wondering what happened to this thread...

MoRbIdAnGeL
12-24-2011, 07:11 PM

MoRbIdAnGeL
12-31-2011, 11:26 AM

MoRbIdAnGeL
01-03-2012, 06:29 PM

anon
01-03-2012, 08:57 PM
Great, it's reached the unsolicited PMs phase now :dry:

MoRbIdAnGeL
01-05-2012, 02:52 PM

MoRbIdAnGeL
01-06-2012, 02:58 PM

IdolEyes787
01-06-2012, 06:39 PM
Still looking FSC...

And one more thing :

Me and yes never no stop to search FSC and I am sure that I will manage on FSC... this NO IS STUPID JOKE and All people who do not want and can not help this VERY PLEASE about NOT WRITING in my request. And I do not care or someone have million posts in this forum or only one. The best will be how everyone keep stupid comments to yourself if no maybe help

Thanks you very much

What qualifies as being stupid is highly subjective .A fact that I would have thought anyone who expends so much effort trying to get into a bt tracker would have been aware of.:mellow:

Burnsy
01-06-2012, 06:46 PM
I'm just more curious why someone who's first language is obviously not English, and who struggles with English wants onto an English speaking community board so much??

I mean, for content there are numerous other trackers they could join... just makes no sense what-so-ever :idunno:

MoRbIdAnGeL
01-07-2012, 02:42 PM

MoRbIdAnGeL
01-08-2012, 10:37 PM

MoRbIdAnGeL
01-09-2012, 07:26 PM

MoRbIdAnGeL
01-11-2012, 04:56 PM
Still looking for help in getting to the FSC very please if someone maybe help

Cabalo
01-11-2012, 06:05 PM
Deleting your previous posts is definitely NOT the best way to earn someone's trust.

MoRbIdAnGeL
01-11-2012, 06:29 PM
Thank you very much Mr. Moderator Cabalo :)

sheriff 01
01-12-2012, 01:48 AM
Doesnt the OP have a giveaway thread for pt right now?? WTF is going on? Can this guy be for real?

Night0wl
01-12-2012, 05:46 AM
You can get the general idea by reading what people have quoted, but TL:DR He doesn't want to trade them he only wants to give them as a reward, then Mr. Moderator Cabalo moved the thread to trade section :lol:

sheriff 01
01-12-2012, 03:32 PM
yeah i get the jest of it now. Seems like a clusterfuck :drunk:

MoRbIdAnGeL
01-12-2012, 07:19 PM
Still looking for help in getting to the FSC very please if someone maybe help I will be very grateful for any help

Funkin'
01-13-2012, 06:11 AM
Somebody else must be typing for you again as your posts are now readable.

InTheBasement
01-13-2012, 10:40 AM
FSC is back up... for those that care.

MoRbIdAnGeL
01-13-2012, 03:18 PM
I swear that I will do everything and really I promise to care about account on FSC ... really beg someone for help :(

Somebody else must be typing for you again as your posts are now readable.

Dear Funkin' Nobody no writes for me posts and really writes it yourself, and I know that I do mistakes for which I'm sorry :( just try to do it how best :(

MoRbIdAnGeL
01-14-2012, 04:48 PM
Very please someone who have account on FSC and maybe write REQUESTED about invitation I will be really very grateful :(

anon
01-14-2012, 07:43 PM
Dear anon :

Very please delete my account here on this forum and all my posts preferably as soon as possible.

Thank you very much.

It's been a while I don't get one of those :)

sheriff 01
01-14-2012, 11:12 PM
Dear anon :

Very please delete my account here on this forum and all my posts preferably as soon as possible.

Thank you very much.

It's been a while I don't get one of those :)

Goodbye morbidangel, i will miss you very much :console::hooray: :whistling

IdolEyes787
01-14-2012, 11:52 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/images/misc_fst/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by MoRbIdAnGeL http://filesharingtalk.com/images/buttons_fst/viewpost-right.png (http://filesharingtalk.com/showthread.php?p=3644620#post3644620)
​sheriff 01 fuck off away from me you idiot and go elsewhere do with each other cretin I have in ass you and your photos and do not spam my thread

Well if he's gone then at least he went out with class a bang.

Seriously though I was like this close to getting him into FSC too.:(

sheriff 01
01-15-2012, 12:58 AM
hehehe yeah i dont think he liked me very much :fst: