PDA

View Full Version : i do not have the rar password

cometz
12-12-2011, 06:18 AM
hi everyone . i have an issue & before opening up -->best of the best regards:thumbsup::clap::hug::beer:

my problem is:

i am downloading the "fast five" movie bd50 with these exact name & details listed below (& i should note that this is the only version of it's blu-ray that i want to have!) that i fetched out after supersearching in newsleecher; but i did not know it's passworded till i had downloaded more than 50% of it & now after hours of Up-and-downing the internet about every single data that i had about to find out a way out, just nothing i reached out. now & after all, i am begging you guys to help me through this (where or how can i find the password at all!) cause it was my first experience with usenet and if i fail i'll be extremely disappointed about the future!(to me) :(:cry:

merc-ff52in1 - "FAST_FIVE_G55" (90 rars)-----size: 47,219,045 KB-----Age: ~90 days-----Poster:[email protected] (merc)
-----Group: alt.binaries.blu-ray, alt.binaries.hdtv

Hypatia
12-12-2011, 09:10 AM
Password: tracker.framestor-hd.org

cometz
12-12-2011, 03:13 PM
Hi Hypatia & many many thanx for your survival response! :doctor:. the good news is (for me!:D) at complete Disbelievingly it works! :w00t:. how weird this can be! :yikes:

why am i saying this :huh:?----> cause i was found this pass by googling or searching in different usenet search engines like nzbclub ,etc before but by copy and pasting :ghey: this "tracker.framestor–hd.org" that was in the original info file of the upload as the password on every single website i visited, i got nothing:blink:; while by testing the Italic version below
Password: tracker.framestor-hd.org
that you wrote in your post i finally could be able to open a file in the RARs:yahoo:
is here somebody can head out of the story:stars:?
anyway; again Hypatia, thanx in advance & how badly you saved my ass!:hug: