PDA

View Full Version : [Giveaway] Some Invites ;)

waffler
12-12-2011, 10:08 AM
Its been a long time since I last logged in. Haven't really used torrents much in the past few months. Anyway, here are a few invites. It is possible that some of the trackers I've mentioned might not be accepting new users via invites. As and when they open for new signups, I'll send an invite across :)

tehconnection, BitMeTV, TvT.com, and goem.

Post your requests in this thread only.

Idol's post reminded me, if you've traded in the past don't bother applying. Gee, I seem to have forgotten the usual prerequisites.

Edit - some invites finished.

Parapeo
12-12-2011, 10:47 AM
I'm looking for a good e-learning tracker and Bitme should be one of the best, if you have an invite please consider me... :-)

IdolEyes787
12-12-2011, 12:04 PM
I'm looking for a good e-learning tracker and Bitme should be one of the best, if you have an invite please consider me... :-)

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/439821-HAVE-B2S-SCC-RevTT-Waffles-WANT-Bitvault

Ans so it begins.....

waffler
12-12-2011, 12:44 PM
OP updated. Thanks Idol :)

Parapeo
12-12-2011, 01:26 PM

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/439821-HAVE-B2S-SCC-RevTT-Waffles-WANT-Bitvault

Ans so it begins.....

Sorry IdolEyes787 where is the problem? Bitvault is a general/scene tracker and I know that I can't find an invite easily so I tried with a trade. Anyway which is the link with Bitme?

PS: I read the edit in the first post now, sorry for the inconvenience...

pastoral
12-12-2011, 05:15 PM
I would like to join Bitme, an e-learning tracker. Could you invite me? :)

Silence
12-12-2011, 08:17 PM
Nice Giveaway waffler :)

greken24
12-13-2011, 10:17 AM
i always wanted to get into waffles, i got a few seedboxes, im a ratiowhore and im always a bit active in forums and with the crysis in Greece the last ill do is to buy an cdalbum >) anyways if you want me in i would be very thankfull!
Regards Greken

PS: And yes i was TRADING INVITES a long time ago but now trhanks god im not adictive anymore to this drug >) im telling you this because i want to be honest with u.

waffler
12-13-2011, 10:22 AM
i always wanted to get into waffles, i got a few seedboxes, im a ratiowhore and im always a bit active in forums and with the crysis in Greece the last ill do is to buy an cdalbum >) anyways if you want me in i would be very thankfull!
Regards Greken

Now, this is the kind of request that most certainly won't get you an invite.

greken24
12-13-2011, 10:28 AM
Regards Greken

Lol allrigt man thx for your time anyways.. next time ill offer u a blowjob instead to be honest :) cheers

natural
12-13-2011, 10:52 AM
hello waffler,

I request you to invite me to TvT.com. Thanks.

anigav
12-13-2011, 11:00 AM

Lol allrigt man thx for your time anyways.. next time ill offer u a blowjob instead to be honest :) cheers

that's akin to trade, and OP said no trade :ermm:

waffler
12-13-2011, 12:01 PM
Lol allrigt man thx for your time anyways..

Umm, neither did I question your honesty, nor did I say anything about you being a trader.

next time ill offer u a blowjob instead to be honest :) cheers

Now, this seems rather contradictory in light of the fact that you no longer indulge in trading. :)

greken24
12-13-2011, 12:33 PM
Umm, neither did I question your honesty, nor did I say anything about you being a trader.

next time ill offer u a blowjob instead to be honest :) cheers

Now, this seems rather contradictory in light of the fact that you no longer indulge in trading. :)

The blowjob thing wasnt for real dont even thing to pm me about this again :) anyway Ill stop right here i dont want to fuck up ur giveaway with spam.. and again nice giveaway cheers!

waffler
12-13-2011, 01:02 PM
hello waffler,

I request you to invite me to TvT.com. Thanks.

Sure thing, though could put a little more effort into your request :)

Edit - I see that you've made a post in the trading section. You'll need to explain that.

neoragexxx
12-13-2011, 02:30 PM
edit: nevermind i've been involved in trading

b3owulf
12-13-2011, 08:33 PM
I'm interested in BitMe. I'm last year Computer Engineering student, and having a solid source of tech related stuff never hurts, right? :) I don't know what you wanna see to be sure I'm eligible for an invite, profile links, screens, speedtest? Shoot me a PM if you have any questions, I'll provide all necessary info you need.

mjmacky
12-13-2011, 08:59 PM
next time ill offer u a blowjob

Since you don't do trading, would you like to blow me for free?

absent_today
12-14-2011, 04:21 AM
Waffler - I was thinking of moving to ratioless tracker for a while and did some analysis and found that ratioless tracker do not have good seeders but was reading review of pretime and I was surprised that with the number of seeders they have also I feel pretome is equivalent to bcg in terms of thee seeding rules they have ratio also ratioless since I have a cloudbox which runs 24x7 though I don't have great speed(You would know since I use mtnl ) seedtime wont be a problem for me.Let me know whether you can consider my request for invite to pretome you can check my posts I have been giving invites but I need it ;-).Just to add I mainly use bitgamer,ipt and scc at the moment

waffler
12-14-2011, 09:30 AM
Sure thing, PM me any one of your profile links and add a speedtest to your post :)

absent_today
12-14-2011, 02:14 PM
Pm sent

Shinzen
12-15-2011, 02:45 PM
Does TVT.com have packs for daily show or colbert report or any similar show's ?

waffler
12-15-2011, 02:51 PM
I don't think TvT.com has packs except for full seasons. I'll still check though.

EDIT

There you go :-

http://i.imgur.com/pA1Yi.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/zFnvm.jpg

anigav
12-15-2011, 04:22 PM
Does TVT has packs or episodes of Octonauts and/or Blue Peter?

anon
12-15-2011, 05:41 PM
Does TVT has packs or episodes of Octonauts and/or Blue Peter?

Searched by those names, didn't find anything.

waffler
12-15-2011, 05:43 PM
TvT has neither, BTN has Octonauts, and maybe Neptoons might be having both. Though I can't seem to figure how to log into neptoons.

anon
12-15-2011, 05:59 PM
Though I can't seem to figure how to log into neptoons.

I was under the impression they shut down.

anigav
12-15-2011, 06:05 PM
Thanks waffler!

And do they have peppa pig and/or Abadas?

Though I can't seem to figure how to log into neptoons.

I was under the impression they shut down.

Yes, Neptoons is dead.

Is TVT same as freshontv or different?

waffler
12-15-2011, 08:01 PM
FreshonTV is what used to be tvt ro. This is TvT.com. They're different trackers. I'll look up the shows you've mentioned and report back in a while.

No wonder I kept getting that Bugs Bunny page. I thought it was a fake home page. Thanks for the information. :)

Have you had a look at cartoon chaos or warez-bb, btw, for the stuff you've mentioned ?

Intr4ns1t
12-15-2011, 08:14 PM
Hiya waffler, I'd like to request an invite to TvT.com, as I am in need of a good low pressure tv tracker, and I know that TvT has a huge collection of television shows with great retention. I could easily pm you some ratio proofs, if you'd like, and I am a former staffer at a torrent tracker, so I know how to behave myself.

waffler
12-16-2011, 03:23 AM
Sure thing. Just pm me your profile link, either on what or waffles along with a speed test and your email id.

Shinzen
12-16-2011, 03:49 AM
Wow cool Navigation system Sorry for being off topic again is there any way that those unseeded torrents can be requested for reseed. is there any tv trackers that has active torrents dating way back 2009 or 2008 especially the one which are open signup all the time ? coz i have hard time finding these episodes or packs in oday trackers and direct downloads.

waffler
12-16-2011, 01:19 PM
@anigav

BTN has Peppa Pig but not Abadas. I haven't checked tvt, but I'm pretty sure that it won't have them.

@Shinzen

TVT does have problems with seeders on old torrents. I haven't checked whether you can request a reseed or not. Almost all BTN torrents are well seeded. Any show you want me to check up in particular. Only certain user classes can hand out btn invites though.

anigav
12-16-2011, 01:38 PM
@anigav

BTN has Peppa Pig but not Abadas. I haven't checked tvt, but I'm pretty sure that it won't have them.

Hey thanks a lot for this, really appreciate. :cool:

All the best with your giveaway!

Intr4ns1t
12-16-2011, 02:52 PM
Sure thing. Just pm me your profile link, either on what or waffles along with a speed test and your email id.

I'm not on what or waffles... will ipt work?

waffler
12-16-2011, 02:58 PM
And I'm not on IPT :P
I guess a screen shot will be all right then along with a speedtest. The screen shot has to have my username in the address bar and must be completely unedited. You can PM the screenshot to me if you like, but post the speed test here. :) and do use the tvt account.

Intr4ns1t
12-16-2011, 03:09 PM
http://www.speedtest.net/result/1652159205.png

Don't worry about me using the account, I am not one to ask for something I don't need or want ;)

absent_today
12-16-2011, 03:57 PM
@waffler
anything on ptm?

IdolEyes787
12-16-2011, 05:27 PM

Don't worry about me using the account, I am not one to ask for something I don't need or want ;)If you're really from Illinois say something average to prove it.

Intr4ns1t
12-16-2011, 05:47 PM

Don't worry about me using the account, I am not one to ask for something I don't need or want ;)If you're really from Illinois say something average to prove it.

I'm actually from two states away, there just happens to be a big lake in the way.

IdolEyes787
12-16-2011, 05:56 PM
If you're really from Illinois say something average to prove it.

I'm actually from two states away, there just happens to be a big lake in the way.

Lakes have an annoying habit of doing that. If it wasn't for the fact that they're useful to hide garbage in I would just as soon that we do away with all of them.

Intr4ns1t
12-16-2011, 06:37 PM

Lakes have an annoying habit of doing that. If it wasn't for the fact that they're useful to hide garbage in I would just as soon that we do away with all of them.

I hear they're lots of fun in the winter though, if you dig drilling holes and dangling a stick over them.

Shinzen
12-16-2011, 07:12 PM
Thanks waffler for the info only recently ie few months back i started watching TV shows i am not in to soap just on documentaries, learning and shows similar Daily show , colbert report and few other comedy shows but informational. i joined torrentsrmine though open signup but its no good i mostly depend on oday trackers and forum downloads i cant even find those in demonoid, ru tracker or isohunt.

IdolEyes787
12-16-2011, 09:55 PM
i am not in to soap ...... Is that the norm for your country or just your own personal hygiene issues?

Shinzen
12-17-2011, 04:42 AM
i am not in to soap ...... Is that the norm for your country or just your own personal hygiene issues? Since op asked me about tv shows not about personal hygiene i think that soap would suffice enough for op to understand what i am talking about.

absent_today
12-19-2011, 07:34 AM
I'm still awaiting pretome invite

Funkin'
12-19-2011, 09:39 AM
^ I'm still awaiting a piece of your sister(well, from behind that is, I'm already familiar with her in other positions). Let's see who gets we want first.