PDA

View Full Version : Christians can't eat or touch pork either?

iLOVENZB
12-13-2011, 01:29 AM
Leviticus, chapter 11, verse 7-8:

And the swine, though it divides the hoof, and is cloven footed, yet it chews not the cud; it is unclean to you. Of their flesh shall you not eat, and their carcass shall you not touch; they are unclean to you.

:O

mjmacky
12-13-2011, 01:50 AM
Christians willfully ignore many of the things that are in the old testament, this isn't the worst of them.

pentomato
12-13-2011, 03:36 AM
Religions suck anyway

mjmacky
12-13-2011, 03:55 AM
Old Testament, eating children in plain site good, hiding edible children bad.

King James Version (KJV) (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=ii%20kings%206:28-29&version=KJV)

28And the king said unto her, What aileth thee? And she answered, This woman said unto me, Give thy son, that we may eat him to day, and we will eat my son to morrow.

29So we boiled my son, and did eat him: and I said unto her on the next day, Give thy son, that we may eat him: and she hath hid her son.

temisturk
12-13-2011, 04:15 AM
The Bible is like a sausage. If you're going to swallow it, it's best you don't examine what's inside too closely.

megabyteme
12-13-2011, 07:50 AM
I've read the New Testament, but have not gotten into the prequel. Please, oh god, let there be no Jar Jar Binks. :pinch:

mjmacky
12-13-2011, 07:59 AM
I've read the New Testament, but have not gotten into the prequel. Please, oh god, let there be no Jar Jar Binks. :pinch:

You mean the pharaoh?

manker
12-13-2011, 09:04 AM
The Bible is like a sausage. If you're going to swallow it, it's best you don't examine what's inside too closely.:lol: noice.

A podophilic with fantastic grammar who doesn't inspect her sausage too closely prior to swallowing.
That's quite a few boxes you've ticked there :smilie4:

Squeamous
12-13-2011, 03:06 PM
Actually strictly speaking you shouldn't eat meat at all if you're a Christian.

Genesis:

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.

Seems as though God didn't intend for animals to ever be consumed, even by each other :whistling

Barbarossa
12-13-2011, 03:11 PM
What a sick bastard, why did He make them out of meat then?

Squeamous
12-13-2011, 05:24 PM
It's obvious. He made all living things out of the same shit he's made out of. If you eat meat you're blaspheming right there.

megabyteme
12-13-2011, 05:53 PM
What a sick bastard, why did He make them out of meat then?

What else would you make children from? :unsure:

MikeB
01-17-2012, 06:09 PM
so what happened between the old testament and new testament? Did God change his mind? Or did the pope decide that God's laws were flawed?

Something Else
01-17-2012, 06:28 PM
King James, or something else.

Why does the topic statement have a curly-wurly on the end.

I thought religion was a no-flowe area.

weenden
01-18-2012, 01:03 AM
mmmmn sausage and bacon mmm mmm spare ribs man pork is good food

mjmacky
01-18-2012, 11:19 AM
so what happened between the old testament and new testament? Did God change his mind? Or did the pope decide that God's laws were flawed?

A lunatic walked around claiming divine parenthood. Don't worry, the Romans captured the bastard and crucified him. Oh those artistic Romans and their tortuous executions.

cushy17
01-18-2012, 03:22 PM
what a sick bastard, why did he make them out of meat then?hahahaha thats a classic