PDA

View Full Version : [Request] GFT Any invitation

FireMan
12-14-2011, 07:39 PM
Some kind soul can send me an invitation to the tracker above.

Well, I ask for an invitation to this tracker[GFT], first because it is a tracker with good pre-times, the second has good content, third from what I've read the reviews are positive and have a good community.
They have everything you want.

For account maintenance can be assured.

Thank you for your attention.

Happy holidays for all FST members.

Burnsy
12-14-2011, 09:20 PM
Always amazes me how people who don't post anything in years just re-appear to ask for something. Do you genuinely not think you'd have a better chance of an invite if you actually took part a little more and got involved with people on here? :unsure:

FireMan
12-14-2011, 09:43 PM
Burnsy rightly so, but life does not always lead us in the same direction, there are moments when we pause, we focus on something, I think I did explain at this time of the day is to entertain myself some slack for co something where I have spent good times. But do not take your right. The Internet is just that.
Thank you for your sincerity.:)

Burnsy
12-14-2011, 09:45 PM
I have no idea what that meant... but good luck with your request anyway...

FireMan
12-14-2011, 09:47 PM
Many thanks Burnsy.

I'm waiting calmly!!!!

IdolEyes787
12-15-2011, 12:02 AM
I'm waiting calmly!!!!

Nice touch adding the multiple exclamation mark (http://www.englishclub.com/writing/punctuation-exclamation-mark.htm)s. Maybe consider also waving your arms back and forth and jumping up and down to really emphasize how calm you are.

anon
12-15-2011, 12:52 AM
Maybe consider also waving your arms back and forth and jumping up and down to really emphasize how calm you are.

That'd be a nice twist from the usual request thread business.

FireMan
12-15-2011, 09:32 AM
IdolEyes787 and anon could do the courtesy of inviting me to GFT if they are members of this site.

What do you think.

It would not be bad at all.

Burnsy
12-15-2011, 09:36 AM
IdolEyes787 and anon could do the courtesy of inviting me to GFT if they are members of this site.

What do you think.

I dunno if Idol or anon have invites themselves, however, like me, I'm sure they'd be pretty reluctant to invite someone they knew nothing about, and who only came back to the board for the first time in years to ask for something...

FireMan
12-15-2011, 09:51 AM
Burnsy you already explained why the situation.

Does the return to FST I started a thread asking something, how could it have been otherwise.

Would be bad if they do not back up here, I ask for something in that respect is not something bad intent.

I think this only happens because we did today torrents of business, sell and buy everything, which I think is very bad.

Many thanks.
Greetings.

Burnsy
12-15-2011, 09:59 AM
No but your return to FST could have been started by chatting to some people, taking part in some forums and entering discussions, or even being original enough to start your own thread/discussion... instead you've not bothered and just come straight in to ask for something and now it looks bad for 2 reasons... one being you quite blatantly have no interest in taking part with other members who DO use the board frequently, which then brings you onto the second problem in that because people know nothing about you, then why should they risk their own accounts by inviting a complete stranger to GFT?

FireMan
12-15-2011, 10:16 AM
This thread does not have anything wrong, and in relation to knowing nothing of me, I think in general it happens to most users of the FST, now let's see here might be talking about me and be a hoax, pure and just.
Just made ​​a request, not killed anyone.

:D

n00bz0r
12-15-2011, 10:16 AM
@OP: better translater consider use pls.

FireMan
12-15-2011, 10:26 AM
n00bz0r usually use the (G) to be faster.

understand what I wrote

Thanks for the reminder, new technologies also make mistakes.

:whistling

Burnsy
12-15-2011, 10:30 AM
This thread does not have anything wrong

Really?

And there you have why I'm not that optimistic you'll be invited anywhere...

FireMan
12-15-2011, 10:37 AM
If you say so, I think that this is not the way Burnsy.

But I appreciate your sincerity.

One thing I tell you never buy. (1 Invitation).
And much less sell.

Burnsy
12-15-2011, 10:45 AM
Please take n00bz0r's advice and use a better translator... I'm having trouble making sense of your posts.

FireMan
12-15-2011, 10:57 AM
The true meaning is the [Request].

IdolEyes787
12-15-2011, 01:53 PM

What do you think.

I dunno if Idol or anon have invites themselves, however, like me, I'm sure they'd be pretty reluctant to invite someone they knew nothing about, and who only came back to the board for the first time in years to ask for something...

I'm not a member of any trackers.I only hang out here because I heard that this was a good place to pick up chicks.

Burnsy
12-15-2011, 02:04 PM

I'm not a member of any trackers.I only hang out here because I heard that this was a good place to pick up chicks.

Is it?!?! Cool... do you reckon I should ask for tit pics first? Or is it safe to just assume all those genuwine chick profiles is just mad for sum Burnsy luvin'??

IdolEyes787
12-15-2011, 02:07 PM
It's the internet so I suggest you do the wise thing and just assume everything is true.

Burnsy
12-15-2011, 02:08 PM
It's the internet so I suggest you do the wise thing and just assume everything is true.

Gotcha!!!

FireMan
12-15-2011, 03:55 PM
Bump!!!!

mjmacky
12-15-2011, 05:06 PM
Bump!!!!

Not even 2 hours went by since last post and you're already bumping it? Is this what you call "waiting calmly!!!!"?

I'm waiting calmly!!!!

FireMan
12-15-2011, 05:41 PM
Dear member [mjmacky] was a mistake of mine, but 13 minutes for the regular time, it's nothing that offends anyone, but rules are rules and ready for completion.

Many thanks.

anon
12-15-2011, 05:48 PM
I dunno if Idol or anon have invites themselves

I only have invites to Sch*********************** and those sites whose name starts with an F. :yup:

I'm also willing to put TFB on the table in case someone isn't there already.

anigav
12-15-2011, 06:10 PM
Dear member [mjmacky] was a mistake of mine,

What :O

but 13 minutes for the regular time

:ermm:

IdolEyes787
12-15-2011, 06:17 PM
Dear member [mjmacky] was a mistake of mine, but 13 minutes for the regular time, it's nothing that offends anyone, but rules are rules and ready for completion.

Many thanks.

I was going to post this:

Thread Bumping

Bumping is permitted after 12 hours since the last post.
Those bumping before will receive infractions.

but considering that there are apparently also rules against spamming and inappropriate language I figured that it could be seen as being a little hypocritical.

mjmacky
12-15-2011, 06:23 PM
Dear member [mjmacky] was a mistake of mine

What the hell did we do together? I was too drunk to remember and now there's blood in my stool. Is it mine or yours?

anigav
12-15-2011, 06:26 PM
Dear member [mjmacky] was a mistake of mine

What the hell did we do together? I was too drunk to remember and now there's blood in my stool. Is it mine or yours?

Next time, don't rush to complete within 13 minutes :huh:

FireMan
12-15-2011, 09:03 PM
:lol: HeHe........

anigav
12-16-2011, 10:18 AM
:lol: HeHe........

What happ? Ohh.. got it.

Macky, got the reason for blood in your stool. Fireman lost his tongue :ermm:

FireMan
12-17-2011, 11:48 AM
Bump.......

ElitUser
12-18-2011, 07:21 PM
FireMan
why do you want to join in GFT

Burnsy
12-19-2011, 09:51 AM
FireMan

Did you read the first page of this thread? We were all wondering as well...

vBooM
12-19-2011, 10:48 AM
GFT is nothing amazing, same as 6-7 other trackers and the community on the forums lacks.

FireMan
12-20-2011, 06:49 PM
Is not good for anything that is classified with the values ​​that are in plain sight in their listings.

Ready each one thinks for himself, as I am not yet a member, I can not say.

But like everywhere there is still good members, and here in FST is no exception.

Thanks.

Burnsy
12-20-2011, 06:50 PM
Is not good for anything that is classified with the values ​​that are in plain sight in their listings.

The swim burger flight attacks self need for eviction?

FireMan
12-20-2011, 06:58 PM

The swim burger flight attacks self need for eviction?

Burnsy not understand you now.

But ready.:w00t:

Thanks.

Burnsy
12-21-2011, 02:10 AM
:yahoo:

Think lines above waffle tank for next!!! :D

FireMan
12-21-2011, 11:24 AM
A kind soul will appear at the bottom of the tunnel.

Christmas!!!!:whistling

Request does not offend, moreover we are in the holiday season.

I'm not a buyer or seller of this can be sure.

Spirit of sharing but it should prevail and not the business!!

Few words suffice to express the true.

FireMan
12-22-2011, 10:15 AM
Another day, waiting for a call up is not easy, but going there.

Good morning everyone.;)

Good whom I send this Christmas present, a friend online.

Well still waiting.;)

FireMan
12-23-2011, 01:24 AM
Any traveler with a heart full of GFT invitation.:shifty:

anon
12-23-2011, 01:52 AM
Any traveler with a heart full of GFT invitation.:shifty:

Mine's full of blood and stuff. I'd give it to you, but I only have one and kind of like being alive.

FireMan
12-23-2011, 01:56 AM
anon you have an invitation in hand.

Or not really.

Thanks!!!!

(Heart but you only have one, and invite some GFT.) :lol:

FireMan
12-23-2011, 06:16 PM
Good 'so I am asking an invitation to GFT, I think we are on the correct date to request taking into account measures of TROIKA.

Thank you and Merry Christmas to all.

;)

anigav
12-24-2011, 01:40 PM
What is GFT?:ermm:

FireMan
12-24-2011, 02:01 PM
anigav Christmas as we're forgiven, can only be kidding hehe, GeForce Tracker.

You call any available out there!!

Merry Christmas to you and yours.:lol:

Do not drink a lot tonight, I loaded here, only if you can not.
Hasta.

FireMan
12-25-2011, 02:53 AM
Companions as it is, just an invitation, I am not asking too much.

FireMan
12-25-2011, 04:02 PM
Merry Christmas to all, I need an invitation please.

Hasta.:shifty:

PM for me....

FireMan
12-27-2011, 09:02 AM
I need an invite!!!!

Any HELP!!!!

Thanks.;)

........... ........................ .............................

anon
12-27-2011, 09:22 PM
Don't worry. If there's something we learned from motorsport1989 is that you'll get it. Eventually.

FireMan
12-27-2011, 11:08 PM
So hopefully there is someone to send me an invitation to confidence.

I will not disappoint or leave credit for other people's hands.

Anon Thank you for your point of view.:lol:

Who has a call leave me a PM!!!! Thanks!!!!Thanks!!!!

Burnsy
12-27-2011, 11:54 PM
I hope that while you're waiting (and hoping) for someone to invite you to GFT, you're actually taking the time to look at other sites open for sign up which will probably meet your needs just as well...

FireMan
12-28-2011, 12:08 AM
I hope that while you're waiting (and hoping) for someone to invite you to GFT, you're actually taking the time to look at other sites open for sign up which will probably meet your needs just as well...

Burnsy why do not you retreat, but do not actually need a lot of trackers, but need a quality tracker, so I have seen on the net, ask the tracker to which an invitation have the requisites above average in my opinion, although not a member yet.

I thank your kindness and your point of view, that is to learn to live in community.
A well there.;)

Burnsy
12-28-2011, 12:20 AM
Say wut? :ermm:

FireMan
12-28-2011, 12:29 AM
Say wut? :ermm:

Your thinking is correct.

It was a thank you to your opinion.

anon
12-28-2011, 12:54 AM
Just because a tracker doesn't "have the requisites above average" for joining it doesn't mean it's inferior in some way. Many of the more approachable places have been hugely successful (e.g. IPT, FL.ro, RuTracker). Without putting words in his mouth I think this is what Burnsy wanted to say.

Anyway, keep on going.

anigav
12-28-2011, 06:45 AM
Just because a tracker doesn't "have the requisites above average" for joining it doesn't mean it's inferior in some way. Many of the more approachable places have been hugely successful (e.g. IPT, FL.ro, RuTracker). Without putting words in his mouth I think this is what Burnsy wanted to say.

Anyway, keep on going.

I think you are missing his key point. "Its superior to trade GFT". Am I correct FireAss? :ermm:

FireMan
12-28-2011, 10:06 AM
I need an invitation, and nothing more, thank you all for the comments.;)

FireMan
12-29-2011, 02:28 PM
One can dispense with an invitation [ GFT ].

I am very grateful.

FireMan
12-30-2011, 02:32 PM
Come on people help in finding an invitation to the Tracker [GFT].

Help please.

anigav
12-30-2011, 02:43 PM

Help please.

No, Bye! :ghostface

FireMan
12-30-2011, 03:21 PM

Help please.

Dear member [anigav], if not, why write in this thread.
Needless to SPAM.

Hasta.:whistlingYou will get an invite with a stable companion, because I will not waste it.

mjmacky
12-30-2011, 03:32 PM

Needless to SPAM.

Hasta.:whistlingYou will get an invite with a stable companion, because I will not waste it.

He's just bumping your thread for you. More posts means people think there's something interesting going on in here. Then you'll finally find that someone that gets you into your dream tracker. Is this the winning formula you want to question?

n00bz0r
12-30-2011, 03:32 PM
An interval of a day + 4 fucking minutes between bumps? You really are patient.

FireMan
12-30-2011, 03:45 PM
An interval of a day + 4 fucking minutes between bumps? You really are patient.

n00bz0r I'm very patient, sometimes when I have time to pull the thread up, as rightly pointed out the mjmacky, an invitation not just wish a box full of gold.
As we are a community with influential members in various trackers, always thought to be much easier to get one, it was once much easier.

anon
12-30-2011, 04:53 PM
I give the guy credit because he's using Courier New.

IdolEyes787
12-30-2011, 06:12 PM
As we are a community with influential members in various trackers, always thought to be much easier to get one, it was once much easier.
Everything was easier once like hunting Passenger Pigeons.

God those were the days .Get up around 11.Eat a hearty breakfast of Passenger Pigeon and collard greens while the wife scrubbed the floor and then spend a leisurely afternoon running the hounds after a darkie........ ............. .............
Forgive me I teared up there for a second.:'(

Burnsy
12-30-2011, 07:00 PM

Needless to SPAM.

You seriously don't know why people are reluctant to invite you? Let me remind you -

Do you genuinely not think you'd have a better chance of an invite if you actually took part a little more and got involved with people on here? :unsure:

I'm sure they'd be pretty reluctant to invite someone they knew nothing about, and who only came back to the board for the first time in years to ask for something...

You never really answered:

FireMan

And your apparent desperation certainly makes me wonder:

I think you are missing his key point. "Its superior to trade GFT". Am I correct FireAss? :ermm:

n00bz0r I'm very patient

I dunno about that....

FireMan
12-30-2011, 08:32 PM
Hehe that lesson, I can not take part of the reason, but yet, not the end of the world.

Thanks, and hope to earn more your trust, do not know why it should not be.;)

FireMan
12-31-2011, 07:14 PM
Happy New Year 2012.

Who has an invitation to me.

Many thanks.;)

He plays to march for another glass of wine!! Tchin Tchin guys!!

Another cigarette!!!! Hiiiiiiiiii

IdolEyes787
12-31-2011, 07:57 PM
Happy New Year 2012.

I applaud your sincerity.:mellow:

FireMan
12-31-2011, 08:05 PM
Happy New Year 2012.

I applaud your sincerity.:mellow:

IdolEyes787 could not be otherwise, humility above all, on this special night I hope that everything goes as we all desire.
Happy New Year to you and yours, all good.

See if someone tonight trust me and send me an invitation, because that person would never displease.

I forgot, I'll be forever grateful to the person who can spare me an invitation.

jam0980tr
12-31-2011, 09:56 PM
Fireman you won't get Gft invite here check ur pm

FireMan
12-31-2011, 10:14 PM
Fireman you won't get Gft invite here check ur pm

Not yet, is not easy, I saw your PM and you already replied, thank you friend, I hope someone comes friend and want to share with someone you trust, something that today there is not.
Happy Year 2012 to you and yours.

I need one invite please!!!!

anon
12-31-2011, 10:39 PM
Best request of 2011? FireMan's GFT, szekeresh's FTN, or MorbidAngel's FSC?

FireMan
12-31-2011, 11:14 PM

You're right anon, you will see the miraculous member.
Today is a special night single year, so members are generous.

Thank you.

Humility above all.

wazza100
01-01-2012, 07:35 AM

You're right anon, you will see the miraculous member.
Today is a special night single year, so members are generous.

Thank you.

Humility above all.

what a load of dribble throughout this thread. u would have had a much better shot of getting it if u had half explained why u wanted the tracker more than just a tagline of being curious, as well as explaining what current trackers u are using. i won't say with 100% certainty u won't get it, but given your lack of an effort to provide a half coherent explanation on why you want to join very few members would stick their neck on the line for u.

FireMan
01-01-2012, 09:54 AM
Well, a little wazza100 responding to what you suggested, and so is the avoidance of doubt, I ask for an invitation to this tracker, first because it is a tracker with good pre-times, the second has good content, third from what I've read the reviews are positive and have a good community.
They have everything you want.
I hope to all be more enlightened.

Thank wazza100 happy new year 2012.

FireMan
01-02-2012, 12:43 PM
Just need an invitation.

Thanks!!!!

cinephilia
01-02-2012, 01:18 PM
looks like you need it badly m8.

bump for love.

anigav
01-02-2012, 01:21 PM
Just need an invitation.

Thanks!!!!

Which font is this?

FireMan
01-02-2012, 01:46 PM
looks like you need it badly m8.

bump for love.

I would love to be invited cinephilia!!!!

anigav - Courier New

FireMan
01-03-2012, 01:55 PM
1 Invite!!!! I need one!!!!

Thanks!!!!

anigav
01-03-2012, 03:36 PM
You are late by one hour and 12 minutes.

FireMan
01-03-2012, 08:53 PM
It's never too late.;)

FireMan
01-04-2012, 09:03 PM
My friends need an invitation GFT, once again report that is for personal use, which I mean, will not serve to sell or to trade with anyone.
Thank you!!!!

IdolEyes787
01-04-2012, 10:14 PM
Although mjmacky and I have exchange bodily fluids I still don't technically have a brother so I don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

FireMan
01-04-2012, 11:38 PM
Although mjmacky and I have exchange bodily fluids I still don't technically have a brother so I don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

IdolEyes787 [Post Edited] removed the BRO, lollollollol, speaking more seriously now, where are those invitations GFT.
I need (1).

[Note: I believe, there must, in this great site members with a knowledge on staff GeForceTracker.]

IdolEyes787
01-05-2012, 01:39 AM

IdolEyes787 [Post Edited] removed the BRO, lollollollol, speaking more seriously now, where are those invitations GFT.
I need (1).

[Note: I believe, there must, in this great site members with a knowledge on staff GeForceTracker.]

Please just continue to post whatever you want and disregard anything I opine . I thankfully am not your god ,your boss,your mother ,your girlfriend or your conscience.

Btw if I was your god I would probably wrap that green text and lollollollol around your throat and merrily throttle you to death with it.:)

FireMan
01-05-2012, 01:45 AM
IdolEyes787 request an invitation is like playing the lottery.

anigav
01-05-2012, 03:55 AM
How is GFT connected with lottery :ermm:

FireMan
01-05-2012, 09:48 AM

anigav is not, just a force of expression mine!

anigav
01-05-2012, 11:17 AM

What!!!!

FireMan
01-05-2012, 11:44 AM

What!!!!

1 Invite!!!! lol

IdolEyes787
01-05-2012, 02:09 PM
Good effort but I think you still need to debase yourself further before any hope of success.

FireMan
01-05-2012, 02:17 PM
IdolEyes787 Finally, as we say in slang, the hope is the last to die!!!!

anon
01-05-2012, 05:31 PM

For him it is...

FireMan
01-05-2012, 06:04 PM
anon, if you see someone generous, ceases to be a lottery.

FireMan
01-06-2012, 09:04 PM
Hello, members any help 1 Invitation.

FireMan
01-08-2012, 11:21 PM
An Opportunity not to disappoint the person who will give me a call.
For personal use only.
Thank you.

FireMan
01-11-2012, 03:58 PM
An opportunity!!!!

FireMan
01-15-2012, 10:09 AM
Hello, Where are the Invites, I need one.

Many thanks!!!!