PDA

View Full Version : Blackcats - Reasons for disabling an account?

HerZeLeiD
12-15-2011, 07:31 AM
Good day. I'm not new to the file sharing world and also not new to private bitorrent trackers. But I now have real question to ask.

I've used Blackcats Games for about a year back in 2007 to 2008. I then lost my account due to inactivity because I moved away with no ADSL. Yesterday afternoon I made a new account there, downloaded 2 small 10mb torrents and constantly seeded them (using Utorrent 3.0) and was connectable. I then added a 4GB torrent just before heading to bed. I woke up and saw my torrents had issues connecting to the tracker so I went to the BC site and to my surprise, my account was "disabled" and I have absolutely no idea why. I'd create another account but I see no point unless I can figure out why the previous was disabled.

Can anyone just give me some ideas as to why this may have happened? I can't think of anything. The acc wasn't even a day old. Thanks in advance.

*Edit*

Tried again a an hour ago, somehow the problem fixed itself. I guess it's just a site error... ?

BiGUPLOADER
12-18-2011, 03:06 AM
Problem Asked & Solved by Yourself thanks for informing US so for others who got their new accounts disabled no need to created another One it was just Database or Server ERROR and its got Fixed by The STAFF THX HerZeLeiD.