PDA

View Full Version : Fucking women... the mini series... part 4 (ish)

NotLettingItGo
12-15-2011, 12:00 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-16192494

There were also clear findings about the incidences of attacks on men and observations about health impacts on men who suffer rape or sexual assault.
An estimated one in 71 men has been raped at some point in their lives, the study finds.
Almost 53% of male victims experienced some form of intimate partner violence for the first time before the age of 25. Some 25% of male rape victims were first raped when they were 10 years old or younger, the findings show.

Barbarossa
12-15-2011, 12:15 PM
Statistically, 1 out of 71 people don't enjoy gang rape.

NotLettingItGo
12-15-2011, 12:17 PM
But the other 70 participants love it :lol:

manker
12-15-2011, 12:31 PM
ITT, reject being so thrilled at getting a joke, he demonstrates its workings to the bored.

Next up; explanations of roads and poultry peregrination thereof.

Barbarossa
12-15-2011, 12:37 PM
On a serious note, and after reading the entire article in the link, I have no idea why you would highlight that one particular paragraph.

Is there anything you want to share with the board? You've kept everything pretty close to your chest up until now...

NotLettingItGo
12-15-2011, 12:46 PM
:lol:

I have nothing to reveal.

I wasn't going to do serious (this is the lounge), but obviously the entire article is quite a sorry tale, which says something about the state of humanity.

manker
12-15-2011, 12:48 PM
On a serious note, and after reading the entire article in the link, I have no idea why you would highlight that one particular paragraph.
ikr.
It certainly has no correlation to the thread title.

Continuing the srs theme:
Women don't rape men. Gay men rape men. Why do you think they all go to the gym so much :smilie4:

Barbarossa
12-15-2011, 12:51 PM
If women did go round forcing men to have sex with them, well that'd be ...... terrible. Just terrible :O

NotLettingItGo
12-15-2011, 12:54 PM
There were also clear findings about the incidences of attacks on men and observations about health impacts on men who suffer rape or sexual assault.

The sexual assualt is a British law thing, in America (where the survey was done) rape is a crime that a woman can commit against a man.

I tried for something you could all take the piss out of me about, something other than the same old crappy stalker thing which to be fair I think you all did to death yesterday. So I loaded the gun with a misogyny bullet, but you've gone all serious on me. Ah! Well I tried.

manker
12-15-2011, 01:03 PM
I've taken the piss out of you for being stupid at least twice in this thread.
Do keep up.