PDA

View Full Version : iFR - Brand New FLAC Music Tracker

GalaxyMini
12-17-2011, 09:31 AM
Details Deleted!

//Staff Request

chrisbeebops
12-17-2011, 02:48 PM
What.cd with a different skin and no content. Just what I was looking for!

IdolEyes787
12-17-2011, 04:53 PM
The ratio should be your last problem, as long as you seed, nothing to worry about.
Nice to know that my lingering concerns about the Middle East will finally be set to rest.:mellow:

The tracker is not a "non-movement" one, so you should probably see soon a few recruitments in respectable bittorrent forums. (eg. TPS;Etiv;**N;C*;TI)

Note to misinformed anonymous iFR staff member: There is no such thing as a "respectable bittorrent forum". There are only people who you can trust and people that you can't.
Frankly if some of the clowns I've run across on those so called "respectable " sites were set on fire I wouldn't waste my piss to put them out.

I would suggest here that you grow up but seeing that you belong to the crowd that think trying to be secret means either more security and not in fact more likely attracting the very people you wish to keep out or even more likely being real cool I fear that it would be wasted breath.

anon
12-17-2011, 05:28 PM
iFR it's a brand-new private tracker, ... The tracker will remain private, we will not post the full name or url

The tracker is not a "non-movement" one

I do not believe adopting these particular measures will help. You're scared of potential new members signing up? Even knowing how the place is called?

I thought you'd want them to join.

mjmacky
12-17-2011, 06:17 PM
So secret, it doesn't have any actual members. I think I run a site like that too, even our content is a secret.

anigav
12-17-2011, 07:06 PM
So secret, it doesn't have any actual members. I think I run a site like that too, even our content is a secret.

Hey, why are you disclosing all the plans in public. I thought that's super secret.

DeadPoet
12-17-2011, 08:54 PM
Hey, why are you disclosing all the plans in public. I thought that's super secret.

That's the most important thing to do if you run a secret site.
You gotta give them something and then run a "I already said too much" routine. :shutup:

Wolves
12-17-2011, 09:29 PM
Ok so there's a new tracker out there. But it's a secret. But it's not secret enough that you are still allowed to post about it on a public forum like this one. But it's still secret enough that the original post will be deleted in a few hours so as to create the mysterious effect. End result? I stop giving a shit and continue using What.

whatcdfan
12-18-2011, 04:32 PM
It would take an act of God for something related to music to be able to stand even close to What/Rutracker, maintaining secrecy is like an ever awaited flick, when directors delay the release at every due date.

Ok so there's a new tracker out there. But it's a secret. But it's not secret enough that you are still allowed to post about it on a public forum like this one. But it's still secret enough that the original post will be deleted in a few hours so as to create the mysterious effect. End result? I stop giving a shit and continue using What.

Well said my friend, well said.

ElitUser
12-18-2011, 07:10 PM
It would take an act of God for something related to music to be able to stand even close to What/Rutracker, maintaining secrecy is like an ever awaited flick, when directors delay the release at every due date.

What/Rutracker does not create by THE GOD, so I don't think GOD would taken an act to create something related to music to stand close to What/Rutracker. It's depend on the experience and luck to create another popular music site.

Quarterquack
12-19-2011, 11:28 PM
What/Rutracker does not create by THE GOD, so I don't think GOD would taken an act to create something related to music to stand close to What/Rutracker. It's depend on the experience and luck to create another popular music site.

Yeah, but MBM being pregnant really changed things for the show. Can't wait to see next season.