PDA

View Full Version : Matrix Revolutions---now Read This Shit

Busyman
11-14-2003, 03:50 AM
WTF was up with this movie read on

If all those sentinels that broke through the second time (the bee swarm) had just went ahead and killed the general in the mechwarrior suit (and the kid by the way) instead of running around in that "pointless pattern" the movie would have been over much sooner. The general and the kid sat there having a conversation and shit. What bullshit!!

Remember Neo's mouth bleeding in the fight with Smith?
Then why the fuck did he just "look like he woke up" when Smith used him to make a crater in the pavement? No "scratches" no blood no broken bones.............................but he sure bled from a mere punch :blink:

How could the Trainman kick Neo's ass. He's FUCKING NEO. Why cause it was HIS program? but...........he's FUCKING NEO

Why would the machines have to honor the truce AFTER Smith was destroyed? Just kill all the those pesky humans. What would they need them for after they got what they wanted? Turn Neo into liquid soup but don't feed him to the rest of the machines. Just let him sit in a bucket, kill the humans and have machine orgies for ever after. (they should leave Neo in a bucket because he might have source code or some shit in his liquid form and might be reincarnated :lol: )

Why don't the Oracle, Smith, and the Architect just STFU!!!! (unless they have something direct to say) If I hear "cause without purpose it is inevitable you will know when the time comes" one more time I'm going to YAK my dinner and the INCREDIBLE HULK drink that I so often have now after seeing this shit movie!!!

Hmmmmmmmm....flying into metal and crap .....at such a high rate of speed....... with such a small ship......with sentinels dismanteling it....would kind of make a ship.................................CRASH!!!!! Niobe can be a good pilot and all but she couldn't have piloted out the the fucking DEATH STAR. Leave the loser, fuck Morpheus, and rename yourself ORIFICE while he does it.

Cheese
11-14-2003, 08:13 AM
lol that's a pretty accurate criticism of the film, it just had a rushed feel in comparison to the other two. I mean evn the Animatrix was better than this.

The battle scenes in the "real" world were pretty dire there seemed to be about a million sentinels flying around and about half a dozen humans fighting them.

And how exactly did Smith take over the Matrix, we see him "get" the Oracle (who strangely returns at the end of the film to spout some more gibberish) but we don't get to see Smith actually take control. I wanted see him fighting shit loads of agents or something.

What happened to that french guy and his bitch?

And as for the Trainman he can now tell all his buddy programs down the club about the time he kicked the ass of the guy who saved the world, pretty cool. B)

Evil Gemini
11-14-2003, 10:37 AM
about a million sentinels flying around and about half a dozen humans fighting them.

Was thinking the same thing and why the fuck didnt the humans have one of those EMP things or whatever they are in the dome for protection or some shit.

I wanted see him fighting shit loads of agents or something

That would have been fuckin awsome.

Yeam man she was so fucking hot and how is it that they got Neo out and they didnt get their ass kicked. You would think them ghost guys from the second movie would have been their.

as for the Trainman he can now tell all his buddy programs down the club about the time he kicked the ass of the guy who saved the world, pretty cool.

:lol: yeah with one punch and Neo whent down like a bitch

I think they cut alot out from the movie to make it shorter.

Lets just hope a directors cut will be made and some better seens will be in it.

Night Ass
11-14-2003, 10:39 AM
lol

YoRu
11-14-2003, 12:19 PM
The only REAL thing WHAT i hate about the movie were the unanswered questions:

- WHY THE FUCK CAN NEO STOP/DESTROY MACHINES IN REALWORLD ?
etc.

quiksilver_aus
11-14-2003, 05:47 PM
the reason that they didnt have an EMP in the dome was because they were all attacched to the ships. as you recall from reloaded, bane set off the emp too early when they tried to surprise the machines and destryoyed all of the sips except for the 3 where morpheus was.

they probably wouldnt want an EMP in the dome anyways because it would destroy all of the human electronics as well. its kinda like lauching a nuke at yourself to kill an invader...it kills off the enemy as well as you :P

scribblec
11-14-2003, 05:52 PM
i enjoyed this film :huh:

puk:))
11-14-2003, 06:15 PM
i just think that after the first (which was fucking great by the way) they took the story down the wrong road. it should have been what the first promised, the war between the humans & the machines, not all this lovers tiff shit with neo & smith. its a watchable film but a world away from what (i think) most people expected after the first. i know nobody wants a predictable film but you have to live up to what you've promised your viewers already... & this really didnt.

just a few questions aswell.....

1. why the train station shit? whys he there? how?

2. who the hell thought giving char's names like the keymaker & the trainman was a good idea? did they keep there job?

3. what happened to the "the agents hold all the keys" stuff from the first one? did they think turning the story in to the smith neo grude match was a better idea than neo & the posse against the agents & the machines?

there are more.... im just borred even thinking about it.

bujub22
11-14-2003, 06:26 PM
yo the guy who wrote the first message had me rollin when he said she couldnt fly out the death star aaaaaaaaah but yah i feel they left a lot out but i say the battle schenes were all hot but i be damn if they think thats how it ends they better come back with a 4 and do some explaining or its fck u pay me i want a refund o wait i saw it for free sssnnnuuuukkkk inaaaaaah house of the dead sucks but texas chainsaw massacre is the shizo peace

silent VI
11-14-2003, 06:40 PM
the movie had a lot of faults but i enjoyed it

Cheese
11-14-2003, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by puk:))@14 November 2003 - 19:15
i just think that after the first (which was fucking great by the way) they took the story down the wrong road. it should have been what the first promised, the war between the humans & the machines, not all this lovers tiff shit with neo & smith. its a watchable film but a world away from what (i think) most people expected after the first. i know nobody wants a predictable film but you have to live up to what you've promised your viewers already... & this really didnt.

just a few questions aswell.....

1. why the train station shit? whys he there? how?

2. who the hell thought giving char's names like the keymaker & the trainman was a good idea? did they keep there job?

3. what happened to the "the agents hold all the keys" stuff from the first one? did they think turning the story in to the smith neo grude match was a better idea than neo & the posse against the agents & the machines?

there are more.... im just borred even thinking about it.
I agree that they took the wrong road with the whole Smith vrs Neo story to be honest I was surprised he was even in the sequels as he was "killed" in the first one. I just think the Whateverski brothers chickened out of coming up with some new ideas for the sequels and just reused Smith in the place of something original.

DWk
11-14-2003, 07:01 PM
k so im gonna take my time to write something here..... first to say, im a huge fan of the matrix story (movies+game+animatrix, etc)

If all those sentinels that broke through the second time (the bee swarm) had just went ahead and killed the general in the mechwarrior suit (and the kid by the way) instead of running around in that "pointless pattern" the movie would have been over much sooner. The general and the kid sat there having a conversation and shit. What bullshit

wats the point on killing a hopeless kid and a fallen soldier.... they can do nothing (in a machine's mind, they are binary.... either they kill them or not...they cant change decisions just like that....)

Remember Neo's mouth bleeding in the fight with Smith?
Then why the fuck did he just "look like he woke up" when Smith used him to make a crater in the pavement? No "scratches" no blood no broken bones.............................but he sure bled from a mere punch 

if u mean in the first movie.... then its because neo hasnt realized that world isnt true....thats its a fake world...not the real world.

How could the Trainman kick Neo's ass. He's FUCKING NEO. Why cause it was HIS program? but...........he's FUCKING NEO

neo can be god inside the matrix (cough) however the place where he is (the train "station") is a program created by the trainman.... as the trainman says.... "In this place I am GOD"

Why would the machines have to honor the truce AFTER Smith was destroyed? Just kill all the those pesky humans. What would they need them for after they got what they wanted? Turn Neo into liquid soup but don't feed him to the rest of the machines. Just let him sit in a bucket, kill the humans and have machine orgies for ever after. (they should leave Neo in a bucket because he might have source code or some shit in his liquid form and might be reincarnated  )

even though the machines understand that they have other resources of survival....they STILL need humans to survive.... remember machines were created by humans, and their mind works a lot like humans (they are race). If there's a truce, why break it? The MACHINES accepted that a HUMAN was the only one that could save them, thats why the humans aren't killed.

Why don't the Oracle, Smith, and the Architect just STFU!!!! (unless they have something direct to say) If I hear "cause without purpose it is inevitable you will know when the time comes" one more time I'm going to YAK my dinner and the INCREDIBLE HULK drink that I so often have now after seeing this shit movie!!!

no one asked you to watch the movie. If you didn&#39;t like it, say so, but don&#39;t come yapping here that the movie is BS.... that the movie sucks, etc.... i want you to come here and make a movie so hard to make like the matrix..... i dont see you doing something like that, eh? <_<

Hmmmmmmmm....flying into metal and crap .....at such a high rate of speed....... with such a small ship......with sentinels dismanteling it....would kind of make a ship.................................CRASH&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Niobe can be a good pilot and all but she couldn&#39;t have piloted out the the fucking DEATH STAR. Leave the loser, fuck Morpheus, and rename yourself ORIFICE while he does it.

i do like Star Wars, but dont even try to compare these movies.... they are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO different.....

again, if u want to make a good movie....go ahead and do one, and then WE will be the ones that judge if ur movie is BULLSHIT or not.

If you dont have anything more important to say.... go take a sleep....

DWk

Cygnuz-Y
11-14-2003, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by DWk@14 November 2003 - 19:01
k so im gonna take my time to write something here..... first to say, im a huge fan of the matrix story (movies+game+animatrix, etc)

If all those sentinels that broke through the second time (the bee swarm) had just went ahead and killed the general in the mechwarrior suit (and the kid by the way) instead of running around in that "pointless pattern" the movie would have been over much sooner. The general and the kid sat there having a conversation and shit. What bullshit

wats the point on killing a hopeless kid and a fallen soldier.... they can do nothing (in a machine&#39;s mind, they are binary.... either they kill them or not...they cant change decisions just like that....)

Remember Neo&#39;s mouth bleeding in the fight with Smith?
Then why the fuck did he just "look like he woke up" when Smith used him to make a crater in the pavement? No "scratches" no blood no broken bones.............................but he sure bled from a mere punch

if u mean in the first movie.... then its because neo hasnt realized that world isnt true....thats its a fake world...not the real world.

How could the Trainman kick Neo&#39;s ass. He&#39;s FUCKING NEO. Why cause it was HIS program? but...........he&#39;s FUCKING NEO

neo can be god inside the matrix (cough) however the place where he is (the train "station") is a program created by the trainman.... as the trainman says.... "In this place I am GOD"

Why would the machines have to honor the truce AFTER Smith was destroyed? Just kill all the those pesky humans. What would they need them for after they got what they wanted? Turn Neo into liquid soup but don&#39;t feed him to the rest of the machines. Just let him sit in a bucket, kill the humans and have machine orgies for ever after. (they should leave Neo in a bucket because he might have source code or some shit in his liquid form and might be reincarnated )

even though the machines understand that they have other resources of survival....they STILL need humans to survive.... remember machines were created by humans, and their mind works a lot like humans (they are race). If there&#39;s a truce, why break it? The MACHINES accepted that a HUMAN was the only one that could save them, thats why the humans aren&#39;t killed.

Why don&#39;t the Oracle, Smith, and the Architect just STFU&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; (unless they have something direct to say) If I hear "cause without purpose it is inevitable you will know when the time comes" one more time I&#39;m going to YAK my dinner and the INCREDIBLE HULK drink that I so often have now after seeing this shit movie&#33;&#33;&#33;

no one asked you to watch the movie. If you didn&#39;t like it, say so, but don&#39;t come yapping here that the movie is BS.... that the movie sucks, etc.... i want you to come here and make a movie so hard to make like the matrix..... i dont see you doing something like that, eh? <_<

Hmmmmmmmm....flying into metal and crap .....at such a high rate of speed....... with such a small ship......with sentinels dismanteling it....would kind of make a ship.................................CRASH&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Niobe can be a good pilot and all but she couldn&#39;t have piloted out the the fucking DEATH STAR. Leave the loser, fuck Morpheus, and rename yourself ORIFICE while he does it.

i do like Star Wars, but dont even try to compare these movies.... they are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO different.....

again, if u want to make a good movie....go ahead and do one, and then WE will be the ones that judge if ur movie is BULLSHIT or not.

DWk
hahahahhahahh.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hector
11-14-2003, 09:06 PM
I swore i wasn&#39;t going to get involved in this endless matrix discussion.... But Revolutions was just so riddled with cliches it was humiliating at time to watch. Jesus, they might as well have gone the whole hog and replaced the oracle with Whoopee Goldberg&#33; And as for that cheesy &#39;scared kid come good in the end&#39; listening for ages to the generals dying words bollocks&#33;&#33; And then all that classic American (no offence&#33;&#33;) Whooping and Hollering when a few robots fly away (forget about the misery of having most of your friends and relatives ripped apart infront of you for the last 30mins)&#33; Did the Watchowski Bros even bother to write the 3rd part or did they just ask someone at Disney?? I&#39;m surprised they did&#39;nt ask Ben Affleck to take over from Keanu just to finish it off as a completely patronising load of monotony. Still... I did enjoy the scenes with Agent Smith&#33;

ApacNTS
11-14-2003, 09:33 PM
who gives a shit, it&#39;s a movie, did you pay to go see it, if you did then bitch away if you didnt stfu. opinion they shoulda stopped at matrix. reloaded was ptless, revolutions didnt do anything(fight omg your dead fight end...wow). and now the wachowski&#39;s can go plan another film. maybe santa clause 3 or leprechaun 7. blah blah blah.

Marius24
11-14-2003, 09:36 PM
i would have to disagree with most of the post, some of the question can be answered but i cant b arsed now... <_<

Busyman
11-14-2003, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by DWk@14 November 2003 - 19:01

wats the point on killing a hopeless kid and a fallen soldier.... they can do nothing (in a machine&#39;s mind, they are binary.... either they kill them or not...they cant change decisions just like that....)

How could the Trainman kick Neo&#39;s ass. He&#39;s FUCKING NEO. Why cause it was HIS program? but...........he&#39;s FUCKING NEO

Why would the machines have to honor the truce AFTER Smith was destroyed? Just kill all the those pesky humans. What would they need them for after they got what they wanted? Turn Neo into liquid soup but don&#39;t feed him to the rest of the machines. Just let him sit in a bucket, kill the humans and have machine orgies for ever after. (they should leave Neo in a bucket because he might have source code or some shit in his liquid form and might be reincarnated )

even though the machines understand that they have other resources of survival....they STILL need humans to survive.... remember machines were created by humans, and their mind works a lot like humans (they are race). If there&#39;s a truce, why break it? The MACHINES accepted that a HUMAN was the only one that could save them, thats why the humans aren&#39;t killed.

Why don&#39;t the Oracle, Smith, and the Architect just STFU&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; (unless they have something direct to say) If I hear "cause without purpose it is inevitable you will know when the time comes" one more time I&#39;m going to YAK my dinner and the INCREDIBLE HULK drink that I so often have now after seeing this shit movie&#33;&#33;&#33;

DWk
You sir are a Dik. Forget the w. It&#39;s a forum asshole. I said what I said because I can. Furthermore I actually enjoyed the movie to a degree (it&#39;s better than Runaway Jury) :lol: . Your reasoning as you try to rip my original post apart is shit.

You kill the hopeless kid and general because that&#39;s why you broke into Zion .....idiot (if you&#39;re a sentinel). You don&#39;t fly around aimlessly.

In the fight with Smith I was talking about Revolutions. READDDD THE TOOOPIC.

In the train station I kinda meant it as a joke but.......Neo can stop machines outside the matrix........kick ass in the matrix.........but can&#39;t kick ass in someone else&#39;s program? Oh I forgot.....the matrix and THE REAL WORLD were made by Neo? STFU&#33;&#33;&#33;

And also... stupid, I know the machines need humans.........AS FUCKING BATTERIES dumbass.......not running around waking more people up so they WON&#39;T BE BATTERIES anymore. So again..why honor the truce. It&#39;s bullshit
&#33;&#33;&#33;

And dud I&#39;m mean dude you kill me. Getting all offended and shit like they are your livelihood.
Are you a Wachowski brother or do you just polish their nuts for a living?

You go take a sleep.........after giving both brothers a nut buff&#33;&#33;

foot loose
11-15-2003, 12:27 AM
did u notice when neo had his eye burnt out by the electricity (the fight on the ship neo & bane/smith) that he didnt feel no pain...?? u no wat if that happened in real life he would be in pain and crying 4 days...

film inconsistencies don&#39;t u just love em :D :D

YoRu
11-15-2003, 12:42 AM
Lol pain because of his eye injury ??? WELL HE ACTUALLY SAW after the fight ... and destroyed Squidis with his mindpower &#33; i not yet heard a explanation for that....... ( expect Matrix-in-Matrix or even more Weird stuff)

Storm
11-15-2003, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by YoRu@15 November 2003 - 01:42
Lol pain because of his eye injury ??? WELL HE ACTUALLY SAW after the fight ... and destroyed Squidis with his mindpower &#33; i not yet heard a explanation for that....... ( expect Matrix-in-Matrix or even more Weird stuff)
its a god damn movie......... u dun ax questions when Rambo keeps walkin after bein shot 5 times or what the hell a hobbit is........ fuck, ive neva heard of fish that can talk or ppl that can get adamantium coatings on their bones (better yet: that shit dun even exist)...........

its a movie........ they explain it in the movie, it dun have 2 b scientifically possible&#092;

an yes, Matrix has its mistakes.......... i mean, humans as batteries??? no way thats a power source (ud have 2 put more in it than u can take out)........ but i really dun give a shit........ Matrix rulez, Reloaded was k, Revolotions kicked ass (cept 4 trinity takin 2 long 2 die)......... if u dint have fun watchin em, complain @ ur local cinema (if u dint watch it in the cinema, STFU, u got it 4 free)

junkyardking
11-15-2003, 03:16 AM
Matrix Revolutions is shit, in the first they had a really good movie but the sequals sux, abit like T3 except the one before matched the original in quality.

Sequals tend to sux of course there are exceptions to the rule but usally there just a grab for money. <_<

chrisndelray3030
11-15-2003, 03:31 AM
Yeah, I was pretty GOD DAMN dissappointed after seeing this movie, it fell very short of the original and was even worse than the second, but not by much. <_<

tHe LiNk
11-15-2003, 09:04 AM
Sounds more like a rant than an accurate criticism... <_<

james_bond_rulez
11-15-2003, 09:11 AM
after ripping this movie

i am DISAPPOINTED&#33;&#33;&#33;

what a ripped i can&#39;t believe i wasted my bw to download this shit... :angry:

namzuf9
11-15-2003, 10:36 AM
I enjoyed this film with the exception that both reloaded and revolutions but there still a lot of explaining to do. I expect a Matrix 4 to be coming in the next few years. Notice how they kept Neo alive?

Wrongturn
11-15-2003, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by Busyman@14 November 2003 - 03:50
WTF was up with this movie read on

If all those sentinels that broke through the second time (the bee swarm) had just went ahead and killed the general in the mechwarrior suit (and the kid by the way) instead of running around in that "pointless pattern" the movie would have been over much sooner. The general and the kid sat there having a conversation and shit. What bullshit&#33;&#33;

Then why the fuck did he just "look like he woke up" when Smith used him to make a crater in the pavement? No "scratches" no blood no broken bones.............................but he sure bled from a mere punch :blink:

Why would the machines have to honor the truce AFTER Smith was destroyed? Just kill all the those pesky humans. What would they need them for after they got what they wanted? Turn Neo into liquid soup but don&#39;t feed him to the rest of the machines. Just let him sit in a bucket, kill the humans and have machine orgies for ever after. (they should leave Neo in a bucket because he might have source code or some shit in his liquid form and might be reincarnated :lol: )

i agree man the movie was shit full of holes as i have said before they should of ended it with the 1st one instead they sore it as a money grabbing time so fuck em.i would rather watch NEMO THAN NEO

ezyryder
11-15-2003, 10:57 AM
the movie would have been a classic had they not made more. Just with star wars, had they not made the next three, it really would have been a masterpiece.

RedRival
11-15-2003, 11:08 AM
The matrix &#39;backbone&#39; sorta got out of shape. Something that could be so scientifically engaging and actually has a reasonable possibility to it (remember the official site with all the complex definitions of what the matrx is) got toally ruined by what was revolutions, where it basically went down many notches to being just a hit and kill scif-fi flick.

shinzuiski
11-15-2003, 04:55 PM

ahaha yeah it got a bit repetitive hey, just tell neo if hes gonna fkn die or not god damnit&#33;.....................

i wanted to see those ghots guys again, but in relodead didnt they die ?

when the train man punched neo, i think he was just cought of gaurd.

hmmmmm, ummmmm, and yeah about those EMP ships in the DOME thingy, well they did do that but it turn off every single electrical defense device in the dome, thats why that other guy got so pissed of about it.

ok and ummm, last but not least, I CAN WHIP NEO&#39;S ASS&#33;

Cheese
11-15-2003, 09:57 PM
http://www.withcheese.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/1_4_4.gif Why weren&#39;t we in the film?

http://www.withcheese.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/1_4_2.gif Why&#39;d I take so long to die?

http://www.withcheese.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/1_4_5.gif It was very sporting of us to fight Neil one-on-one.

http://www.withcheese.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/1_4_1.gif Am I dead? Will there be a Matrix 4?

DWk
11-16-2003, 01:01 AM
its a god damn movie......... u dun ax questions when Rambo keeps walkin after bein shot 5 times or what the hell a hobbit is........ fuck, ive neva heard of fish that can talk or ppl that can get adamantium coatings on their bones (better yet: that shit dun even exist)...........

its a movie........ they explain it in the movie, it dun have 2 b scientifically possible&#092;

an yes, Matrix has its mistakes.......... i mean, humans as batteries??? no way thats a power source (ud have 2 put more in it than u can take out)........ but i really dun give a shit........ Matrix rulez, Reloaded was k, Revolotions kicked ass (cept 4 trinity takin 2 long 2 die)......... if u dint have fun watchin em, complain @ ur local cinema (if u dint watch it in the cinema, STFU, u got it 4 free)

lmao couldnt agree more....

hey busyman.... if u dont have anything SMART OR IMPORTANT to say.... please do us all a favor and STFU.... go whine to ur momma if u dont fuckin liked it.... we dont give a rats ass....

Cheese
11-16-2003, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by DWk@16 November 2003 - 02:01

lmao couldnt agree more....

hey busyman.... if u dont have anything SMART OR IMPORTANT to say.... please do us all a favor and STFU.... go whine to ur momma if u dont fuckin liked it.... we dont give a rats ass....
Well, to be honest I think a lot of people here agree with Busyman and he does make a few good points in his little rant.

Surely telling him to STFU is a little harsh? After all he&#39;s only giving us his honest opinion (shared by more than a few).

DWk
11-16-2003, 02:23 AM
one thing is giving an opinion with REASONABLE facts....the other is rantling about something without giving any reasons....

Busyman
11-16-2003, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by DWk@16 November 2003 - 02:23
one thing is giving an opinion with REASONABLE facts....the other is rantling about something without giving any reasons....
Damn dude you ...have...got ...to...be ...a ....Wachowski.
Do you read? I wasn&#39;t ranting about Dwk just Matrix Revolutions. I did give reasons dumbfuck but you&#39;ve got your head so far up the Matrix&#39;s ass you can&#39;t step into the real world. YOUR reasons hold no water. If you don&#39;t agree YOU STFU&#33;&#33;&#33; Don&#39;t attack me about criticizing a fucking movie. That&#39;s what we do in the free world after watching one.

Busyman
11-16-2003, 10:44 PM
http://www.withcheese.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/1_4_5.gif&nbsp; It was very sporting of us to fight Neil one-on-one.

And that&#39;s one that I left out.

Neo had a hard time fighting Smith one on one in Revolutions. So why didn&#39;t the HUNDRED&#39;S of Smith&#39;s just kick his ass.

Good one Witcheese

Cheese
11-16-2003, 10:52 PM
Here&#39;s another one for you

http://www.withcheese.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/1_4_3.gif We live underground and have never seen the sun, so why don&#39;t we have rickets or some other disease caused by lack of sunlight?

Busyman
11-16-2003, 11:02 PM
There was another guy that said the machines could have just made a long solar panel to get energy instead of fucking with humans. Just go above the clouds. It seemed easy enough for a damaged hovercraft.

ahctlucabbuS
11-16-2003, 11:17 PM
I enjoyed this movie. It was way better than reloaded. You have to take the movie for what it is; Great action. Sure Matrix 1 had great action and a killer/original storyline, but there was no way in hell thay could top that. So even though I didn´t belive I would say this after reloaded, for what it is this movie kinda rocked. B)

Busyman
11-16-2003, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by Barky@16 November 2003 - 23:17
I enjoyed this movie. It was way better than reloaded. You have to take the movie for what it is; Great action. Sure Matrix 1 had great action and a killer/original storyline, but there was no way in hell thay could top that. So even though I didn´t belive I would say this after reloaded, for what it is this movie kinda rocked. B)
I respect your opinion. I liked it better than alot of other movies that I&#39;ve seen recently. It just had alot of bullshit it in it that made me go WW.....TTT.....FF.......&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

YoRu
11-16-2003, 11:39 PM
the "problems" are not the unrealistic points in the movie (like allready mentioned: using humans as batteries is really inefficent) the problems are the NOT answered points.....

Why can neo see stuff after he got blind ? how he destroyed (or break through) the Mechcity defence system ?

there is not even the SMALLEST tip in the movie how he made this.......

Ok the action was great (i liked the fight Neo Smith in Reloaded and Rev. )

Matrix 1 had a "finished/complete" story, and after M3 u should also have an idea how all the shit worked...

Rock Tonic Juice Magic
11-17-2003, 12:14 AM
My Guess is that this movie wasnt really about the Matrix. IMO it was about Neo&#39;s/The Nebuchadnezzar&#39;s crews STORY. so it probley wasnt supposed to answer all the questions people had about thematrix or anything else. remember this is only MO. :D

Napoléoné
11-17-2003, 02:03 AM
I just have to say those frickin mechs the humans used were ridiculous. Horrible designs. Where was the frickin protection for the pilot? Bah.

And the humans sure had a shitty plan for defending Zion. Just sit there and shoot at the hole the sentinels made? God what frickin retards.

And what was with that stupid Neo vs. Smith fight at the end? It was a total frickin DBZ fight&#33; I kept on waiting for one of them to scream "Kamehameha&#33;"

The first Matrix was great &#39;cause it ripped off some great stuff. But once the Watchowskis decided they could write good original stories thRevolutions is what we get.

RGX
11-30-2003, 11:54 AM
He cant break out of the train station because its not the matrix, the matrix has rules which can be bent or broken to those that know its not real, the trainman created this place with different rules so he is strongest and no one else can figure it out, its a mini matrix if you will.

And about him destroying things outside the matrix....HES THE ONE&#33; He is the only one that truly understands the psychology behind the matrix, hence why he does so well because he knows it is just code and is not real. this psychology (from what ive gathered from the oracles various speech&#39;s) applys in the real world as well, he doesnt look at anything the same anymore, so he can modify the real world as well.

Just what i think

And how he destroyed the smiths? He was turned into one&#33; Therefore, he had all the power they had, and hence the ability to destroy the Matrix. Somehow he managed to keep his personality and use the smiths power to destroy it all.

IMO it was quite a good movie, just with some incredibly corny moments, like how trinity died, wtf? Nothig dramtic, just suddenly it cuts away to the fact she has sentinel arms sticking out of her. They could have done a slow zoom out with dramatic music, but the way it was cut made it funny. Plus she, talked fine with neo for about 5 mins before she died, surely

A) Neo could have done something within that time, at least made that passing easier

B) Perhaps even saved her with his new found real world powers?

And they were celebrating at the end, really joyous, ok, so they had saved some of the city and some people, but Neo (for all they know) is dead, the matrix has reset all over again, the people are still trapped in the fields, and zion has no defenses at all. You saw the size of that machine city, how long do you reckon it would be before they could amass a strike force?

A few minor points, quite good movie though

KnightwhosaysNI
11-30-2003, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by Busyman@16 November 2003 - 22:44
Neo had a hard time fighting Smith one on one in Revolutions. So why didn&#39;t the HUNDRED&#39;S of Smith&#39;s just kick his ass.
It was unnecessary. Smith had already forseen the one-on-one fight with Neo and knows that he would win. Why would he want to introduce any extra variables which would not further his goal?

KnightwhosaysNI
11-30-2003, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by Napoléoné@17 November 2003 - 02:03
And the humans sure had a shitty plan for defending Zion. Just sit there and shoot at the hole the sentinels made? God what frickin retards.
Well they did have a plan A, which was to use the hovercrafts&#39; EMP to ambush the sentinals as they were tunnelling down. Of course, at the end of reloaded, we learn that an EMP was set off prematurely before the ships could get into position, disabling 4 out of 5 ships.

Not much better, but I feel that the humans had limited choices in the defence of Zion.

Greywolf
11-30-2003, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by YoRu@14 November 2003 - 13:19

etc.
he is the one..... :P

it still is a sf movie, not a action movie.. remember that ppl

Aaron_T
11-30-2003, 06:37 PM
i h8 the matrix revo its so unimaginable

Greywolf
11-30-2003, 07:49 PM
I love it.... I hate the matrix reloaded.... the fight with all those agents is just like a computer game... I just lookt like crap. SOOO FAKE

bujub22
11-30-2003, 07:51 PM
i love the matrix but i want the guy who puts up the finger to respond he cracks me up

Wrongturn
11-30-2003, 08:37 PM
why is this gay post still going the gay movie has been out for so long the movie is gay get over this gay movie people i wish i never spent one cent on the matrix movies

bujub22
11-30-2003, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by Wrongturn@30 November 2003 - 20:37
why is this gay post still going the gay movie has been out for so long the movie is gay get over this gay movie people i wish i never spent one cent on the matrix movies
ther he goes u crack me up man this time just put fuck the matrix and the finger :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wrongturn
11-30-2003, 08:55 PM
fuck the matrix

bujub22
11-30-2003, 09:05 PM
:lol: :lol: :D :D :lol: o man that works on so many levels

Aaron_T
11-30-2003, 10:02 PM
im with the finger dude the matrix is SHIT&#33;&#33;

Busyman
03-04-2004, 06:30 AM
Bump

Canti
03-04-2004, 05:12 PM
All the arguing in the world won&#39;t change one MAJOR story hole and that is this...

In Matrix 1 we find out that the machines use humans, and a type of cold fusion for energy... But if you have cold fusion, the humans are irrelevant... We just dont put out the Joules that cold fusion would. Trying to use us like batteries would be like using a lemon to power your playstation.

To me, the story would have been a lot better if our minds were being used for collective processing power, quantum computing style..

Or even that the Matrix was created by the humans to escape the bleak existence of the inhabitants of Zion (hell its like living in the game sewer shark&#33; If it was me, I&#39;d snack on a bullet before dressing up like a techno-hobo... what the hell do they do other than try to survive every day?)

Good story....
Could have been better...
I enjoyed the series nonetheless...

Busyman
03-04-2004, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by Canti@4 March 2004 - 13:12
All the arguing in the world won&#39;t change one MAJOR story hole and that is this...

In Matrix 1 we find out that the machines use humans, and a type of cold fusion for energy... But if you have cold fusion, the humans are irrelevant... We just dont put out the Joules that cold fusion would. Trying to use us like batteries would be like using a lemon to power your playstation.

To me, the story would have been a lot better if our minds were being used for collective processing power, quantum computing style..

Or even that the Matrix was created by the humans to escape the bleak existence of the inhabitants of Zion (hell its like living in the game sewer shark&#33; If it was me, I&#39;d snack on a bullet before dressing up like a techno-hobo... what the hell do they do other than try to survive every day?)

Good story....
Could have been better...
I enjoyed the series nonetheless...
I thought that was pretty cool about the batteries thing.

Keep in mind potatoes can be used as batteries.
I remember doing something like that in middle school.

Wrongturn
03-04-2004, 11:22 PM
god this post still going after all this time aint you alll over the matrix by now stupid dumb ass movie

3RA1N1AC
03-05-2004, 12:40 AM
you know, for all the analysis that fans have put into it, praising this series for its complexity and symbolism, i have yet to see anybody make a convincing argument that its story is worthwhile or meaningful. it&#39;s a lot to ask of the audience, to sit through 3 movies worth of computer age symbolism and unoriginal, meaningless story. it&#39;s easy to say "well, this represents this, and that represents that, and neo is the messiah crossed with superman, and if you don&#39;t think it&#39;s the greatest movie series ever then you&#39;re an idiot," and people are still stooping to that on the k-lite forum. it&#39;s like yelling at people for not agreeing with you about the quality of the klingon makeup in the next generation vs the makeup in deep space 9, when the real problem is that the scripts are weak.

the creators of the matrix piled symbol upon symbol upon symbol, to distract people from the fact that the story sucked and it wasn&#39;t really saying anything that hasn&#39;t been said a lot more clearly and honestly in a hundred other movies. no matter what anybody says, no matter how intelligent you really are, there&#39;s still going to be some matrix fan in your face repeating the mantra about how the complexity and symbolism was just too much for your puny mind to handle, as if that&#39;s enough to make up for the lack of a decent story.

Busyman
03-05-2004, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by 3RA1N1AC@4 March 2004 - 20:40
you know, for all the analysis that fans have put into it, praising this series for its complexity and symbolism, i have yet to see anybody make a convincing argument that its story is worthwhile or meaningful.&nbsp; it&#39;s a lot to ask of the audience, to sit through 3 movies worth of computer age symbolism and unoriginal, meaningless story.&nbsp; it&#39;s easy to say "well, this represents this, and that represents that, and neo is the messiah crossed with superman, and if you don&#39;t think it&#39;s the greatest movie series ever then you&#39;re an idiot," and people are still stooping to that on the k-lite forum.&nbsp; it&#39;s like yelling at people for not agreeing with you about the quality of the klingon makeup in the next generation vs the makeup in deep space 9, when the real problem is that the scripts are weak.

the creators of the matrix piled symbol upon symbol upon symbol, to distract people from the fact that the story sucked and it wasn&#39;t really saying anything that hasn&#39;t been said a lot more clearly and honestly in a hundred other movies.&nbsp; no matter what anybody says, no matter how intelligent you really are, there&#39;s still going to be some matrix fan in your face repeating the mantra about how the complexity and symbolism was just too much for your puny mind to handle, as if that&#39;s enough to make up for the lack of a decent story.
Heyyyy but the fights scenes were realllly awesome&#33;&#33;&#33; <_< <_< <_<

Regarding the fight between Smith and Neo in Revolutions:

Couldn&#39;t I have just watched any episode of Dragonball Z instead. :lol: :lol:

NeoTheOne
03-05-2004, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by YoRu@14 November 2003 - 04:19

etc.
because the 2 codes matrix and real world were over lapping

Tetsujn
03-05-2004, 05:40 AM
well here i thought we were having a mature discussion about the facts of the movie which u seemed to overlook due to your ignorence and hatered of the movie but then u go on and do something so stupid as creating a seperate thread which specifically hates on the film? god how pathetic is that. fanboyism is at an all time high for u my friend.

Tetsujn
03-05-2004, 05:42 AM
Originally posted by neotheone+5 March 2004 - 01:09--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (neotheone @ 5 March 2004 - 01:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-YoRu@14 November 2003 - 04:19

etc.
because the 2 codes matrix and real world were over lapping [/b][/quote]
u know what the fuck i hate about ppl like u? u dont listen. the oracle explained it. u went into the theatre expecting to be dissapointed. and u were. too bad. u missed out on a tremendous experience.

bkdvnyc
03-05-2004, 06:54 AM
Originally posted by Evil Gemini@14 November 2003 - 05:37

about a million sentinels flying around and about half a dozen humans fighting them.

Was thinking the same thing and why the fuck didnt the humans have one of those EMP things or whatever they are in the dome for protection or some shit.

I wanted see him fighting shit loads of agents or something

That would have been fuckin awsome.

Yeam man she was so fucking hot and how is it that they got Neo out and they didnt get their ass kicked. You would think them ghost guys from the second movie would have been their.

as for the Trainman he can now tell all his buddy programs down the club about the time he kicked the ass of the guy who saved the world, pretty cool.

:lol: yeah with one punch and Neo whent down like a bitch

I think they cut alot out from the movie to make it shorter.

Lets just hope a directors cut will be made and some better seens will be in it.

The EMP wouldve blown out every single personal attack unit, and they did use it

Marius24
03-05-2004, 08:14 PM
It is a story&#33; It is not REAL&#33; :P

Cygnuz-Y
03-05-2004, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by Tetsujn+5 March 2004 - 05:42--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tetsujn @ 5 March 2004 - 05:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by neotheone@5 March 2004 - 01:09
<!--QuoteBegin-YoRu@14 November 2003 - 04:19

etc.
because the 2 codes matrix and real world were over lapping
u know what the fuck i hate about ppl like u? u dont listen. the oracle explained it. u went into the theatre expecting to be dissapointed. and u were. too bad. u missed out on a tremendous experience. [/b][/quote]
Exactly...

In your little mind you convinced yourself that matrix sucks, know it doesnt matter what we say, you will continue to think as know, Next time you are paying to see a movie, do some research about the movie and if you think the movie will suck then dont go and put your Titanic VHS and cry &#39;cuz you would like to fuck Leonardo di caprio, its not like someone forced you to watch nor &#39;pay&#39; the matrix...

All i see is people complaining, what i have to say to those people...

http://www.chinkii.com/uploads/album/misc/stfumor.jpg

3RA1N1AC
03-06-2004, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by Cygnuz&#045;Y@5 March 2004 - 12:30
In your little mind you convinced yourself that matrix sucks, know it doesnt matter what we say, you will continue to think as know, Next time you are paying to see a movie, do some research about the movie and if you think the movie will suck then dont go and put your Titanic VHS and cry &#39;cuz you would like to fuck Leonardo di caprio, its not like someone forced you to watch nor &#39;pay&#39; the matrix...

All i see is people complaining, what i have to say to those people...

http://www.chinkii.com/uploads/album/misc/stfumor.jpg
see? just like i said. matrix fans all up in your face, talking about how tiny your brain is. all you see is people complaining, all i see is people who take this crap as some kind of religion. if the matrix is blowing your mind, it&#39;s &#39;cause your mind is blown way too easily due to not having very much mind to blow. Cygnuz-Y, STFU with your either/or crap, "either you like the matrix or you&#39;re a titanic-loving homo." either you realize the matrix is all flash and no substance, or you&#39;re a fat pimple faced computer-gaming geek who prolly gets picked on at school.

http://www.subgenius.com/bigfist/fun/devivals/BOSTON99/art-devival/NERDS.jpg

seiya_33
03-06-2004, 01:19 AM
ok this is getting out of control , either you like the movie or not , i personally think its a great movie , but thats all it is a movie , theres no hidden meaning , its not real , it doesnt blow your mind , its just a freaking movie , sure theres a lot of die hard matrix fans , but i see nothing wrong with that , and theres also a lot of "the matrix sucks balls" people , but dont see anything wrong with that either , so next time anybody thinks that a matrix hate thread is a place for mature discussions think otherwise.

JunkBarMan
03-06-2004, 02:07 AM
Originally posted by Marius24@5 March 2004 - 16:14
It is a story&#33; It is not REAL&#33; :P
NOOOOOO&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Dont say that&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; YOU ARE LIEING&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; I"M NOT LISTENING LA LA LA LA LA&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Just kidding, really. I just know people out here in this world believe movies like this are soooo fricking cool it has got to be the real. Whatever, it&#39;s a frigging movie.
The third one was ok, not as good as the original, but NOT many third movies are as good as their original.

3RA1N1AC
03-06-2004, 03:08 AM
http://www.humanplague.com/archive/pissoff/pics/stfu.jpg

:lol:

unreal_dude
03-06-2004, 05:30 AM
Look guys i m not asking u ur lives &#33;&#33; i m just askin u 5 mins of ur time. Plz go thru my post and then think abt the matrix .

Matrix explained (http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=102177&st=0)

Also ppl can have different opinions &#33;&#33; But then every1 also has a right 2 put his thoughts forward. I think we are quite a mature bunch (The abuses and stupid disscussions not withstanding.LOL.) so stop fighting like that.

All i m asking you ppl is to read my post and then think abt the movie in that way. Of course like every theory this has loopsholes but then i guess nobdy is perfect &#33;&#33;

PEACE &#33;&#33; (srry for the caps) :)

Busyman
03-06-2004, 06:31 AM
Originally posted by unreal_dude@6 March 2004 - 01:30
Look guys i m not asking u ur lives &#33;&#33; i m just askin u 5 mins of ur time. Plz go thru my post and then think abt the matrix .

Matrix explained (http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=102177&st=0)

Also ppl can have different opinions &#33;&#33; But then every1 also has a right 2 put his thoughts forward. I think we are quite a mature bunch (The abuses and stupid disscussions not withstanding.LOL.) so stop fighting like that.

All i m asking you ppl is to read my post and then think abt the movie in that way. Of course like every theory this has loopsholes but then i guess nobdy is perfect &#33;&#33;

PEACE &#33;&#33; (srry for the caps) :)
Ok man I gotcha ok. Now after reading your post in the other thread

I still don&#39;t like the movie&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol: :lol:

The Matrix Trilogy got progressively worse with each movie.
It ripped off a comic book called the Invisibles.
I liked the fight scenes in Matrix and Reloaded.

A great movie is one that I can rewatch and still be enthralled.
Matrix I can watch.
Reloaded, well I&#39;ll just burn the fights on DVD.
Revolutions, FART.

I&#39;m not on a bandwagon.

I just really didn&#39;t like the movie. I was very dissappointed.

It&#39;s not like the Star Wars Trilogy or anything. It is on a lesser scale entirely.
I do respect your opinion to like it but that&#39;s you. Leave it at that.

Busyman
03-06-2004, 06:35 AM
Originally posted by Tetsujn@5 March 2004 - 01:40
well here i thought we were having a mature discussion about the facts of the movie which u seemed to overlook due to your ignorence and hatered of the movie but then u go on and do something so stupid as creating a seperate thread which specifically hates on the film? god how pathetic is that. fanboyism is at an all time high for u my friend.
Wow...this thread was made before you were a member&#33;&#33;&#33;

I thought fanboyism required being a fan which I am not.

Damn you remind me of a console fanboy yourself, sticking up for your PS2 or Xbox&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Go get some Time Warner stock for all of this hype your sprouting.
I thought that was to be done BEFORE the movie comes out.

3RA1N1AC
03-06-2004, 07:11 AM
Originally posted by Busyman@5 March 2004 - 22:31
It&#39;s not like the Star Wars Trilogy or anything. It is on a lesser scale entirely.
o man. as much as the new star wars movies fail to live up to the quality of the original ones, overall i would still point to that whole series as sci-fi that&#39;s rewarding in both action and plot. maybe george lucas took too damn long to start making them again, and tried too much to second-guess what the audience wants (instead of doing anything surprising). but the characters, the political intrigue, the way it manages to successfully combine parts from other genres (samurais, nazis, etc), and by making the "good" worlds so cheerful and colorful it creates a contrast that makes evil tangible to the point that it&#39;s like a fog hanging in the background... it has such a firm understanding of good storytelling, which most sci-fi movies just completely fail to grasp. it doesn&#39;t just feel like a lot of empty symbolism and characters without believable motives. the star wars movies may not be my most favorite ones ever, but they are definitely on the list.

Busyman
03-08-2004, 04:22 AM
Originally posted by 3RA1N1AC+6 March 2004 - 03:11--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3RA1N1AC &#064; 6 March 2004 - 03:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Busyman@5 March 2004 - 22:31
o man. as much as the new star wars movies fail to live up to the quality of the original ones, overall i would still point to that whole series as sci-fi that&#39;s rewarding in both action and plot. maybe george lucas took too damn long to start making them again, and tried too much to second-guess what the audience wants (instead of doing anything surprising). but the characters, the political intrigue, the way it manages to successfully combine parts from other genres (samurais, nazis, etc), and by making the "good" worlds so cheerful and colorful it creates a contrast that makes evil tangible to the point that it&#39;s like a fog hanging in the background... it has such a firm understanding of good storytelling, which most sci-fi movies just completely fail to grasp. it doesn&#39;t just feel like a lot of empty symbolism and characters without believable motives. the star wars movies may not be my most favorite ones ever, but they are definitely on the list. [/b][/quote]
Star Wars is one of few movies that I can watch again with the same amazement.

It&#39;s funny you mention storytelling. The Matrix does a horrible job. Especially when fans "make up" elements behind the story which don&#39;t even go along with the movie.

Star Wars on the other hand DOES have excellent stories in it&#39;s universe that were not made into movies. Maybe ole George will have to die for them to be made.

Tetsujn
03-08-2004, 04:51 AM
u know what? go and enjoy your star wars and LOTR movies. we, matrix fans, have our own series which we love. we dont need some jackass pointing out the faults of every tiny scene (as if jackson and lucas havent made mistakes in their films). as much as u can enjoy the other trilogies u will never see another one like the matrix again. im just sorry for you and your disability to see past the negitive portions of a movie and actually have a good experience. its not my place to tell u what to do but its not yours to tell us what not to. whatever your intentions of this thread were, u have accomplished absolutly nothing except getting a bunch of ppl pissed over your comments. i could care less about what u think of the film. and im sure many will agree. but not only do your reasons reek of stupidity but you have managed to show that u do not care about showing us flaws in certain parts of the film, but rather u wish for us to side with u in your hate towards the trilogy.

im not even gonna bother coming back to this thread because i realise what will ensue. so i can only hope that u see to actually giving a movie a chance and not buying into the reviews and general public backlash. :)

jetje
03-08-2004, 09:02 AM
Well saw this movie last week (waited till a dvd rip was available :P )
And i&#39;m really sorry to say but i didn&#39;t like it much.
I&#39;m one that think that they had to stop after the 1st one...
the second one did have some kind of story but the 3rd one... :blink:
Everyting that has a beginning has an end... well it came too late for me..
Special effects were oké but i like a good storie and plot in my movies. I missed that a lot in the 2nd and 3rd. My guess the writer did get trapped in his own ridles..
Lucky for me.. i saw 2nd and 3rd for "free"
The 1st one will remain on my all time favorite list... the other ones i probably never watch again ;)

3RA1N1AC
03-08-2004, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by Busyman@7 March 2004 - 20:22
Star Wars on the other hand DOES have excellent stories in it&#39;s universe that were not made into movies. Maybe ole George will have to die for them to be made.
too true, busyman. too bad the only TV spinoffs (prior to this new Clone Wars cartoon) they ever made were kiddie shows about the Droids and Ewoks. even if they never made any more feature films, there is plenty of written material that could easily fuel at least one or two live action Star Wars series. the Old Republic, the early days of the Jedi and Sith religions, the home worlds of Yoda or the Wookiees, the adventures of smugglers/gamblers like Han & Lando, etc etc.

imho it would be a lot more worthwhile to develop a Star Wars tv series, than something like Dune which keeps coming back via hollywood & tv. Star Wars rips the Dune books off in some ways, but Dune is all pretension ("pay attention, this is an epic") without any of the sense of fun that Star Wars brings. Star Wars strikes a great balance between politics, adventure, and humor... Dune is too lop-sided, in comparison.

as for the quality of storytelling: who can forget the complete shock they felt, the first time they heard Darth Vader say he&#39;s Luke&#39;s father? "holy crap, that evil son-of-a-bitch is Luke&#39;s dad?&#33;?&#33; wtf. that is so messed up and cool at the same time." prolly one of the most memorable movie scenes ever filmed.

Busyman
03-08-2004, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by Tetsujn@8 March 2004 - 00:51
u know what? go and enjoy your star wars and LOTR movies. we, matrix fans, have our own series which we love. we dont need some jackass pointing out the faults of every tiny scene (as if jackson and lucas havent made mistakes in their films). as much as u can enjoy the other trilogies u will never see another one like the matrix again. im just sorry for you and your disability to see past the negitive portions of a movie and actually have a good experience. its not my place to tell u what to do but its not yours to tell us what not to. whatever your intentions of this thread were, u have accomplished absolutly nothing except getting a bunch of ppl pissed over your comments. i could care less about what u think of the film. and im sure many will agree. but not only do your reasons reek of stupidity but you have managed to show that u do not care about showing us flaws in certain parts of the film, but rather u wish for us to side with u in your hate towards the trilogy.

im not even gonna bother coming back to this thread because i realise what will ensue. so i can only hope that u see to actually giving a movie a chance and not buying into the reviews and general public backlash. :)
The only people pissed are Matrix fanboys. Get a grip on life man. You could insult Star Wars and I could give 2 shits.

YOU PROBABLY WEREN&#39;T ALIVE WHEN STAR WARS CAME OUT&#33;&#33;&#33;

As I said before, this thread was made before you were a member so if it bothers you so much GTFO&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol: :lol:

btw I hadn&#39;t seen or read a review before seeing 2 and 3.

I simply didn&#39;t like them. Can I have that choice?

Or do I have to take the blue pill?