PDA

View Full Version : [Request] What happened to OINK?

SpiderPig
12-18-2011, 12:56 AM
Hey guys and gals,

Been out of the loop for a while now and seems like I need a place to try out new music! I had What.cd account a long time ago that I opened right after the Oink incident, but I handed it to a friend after not being able to use torrents at school. Now out and about in an apartment with FTN not fullifilling, I'm wondering if a kind soul out there has an extra invite for any music tracker. What.cd would be great, but any would do! Waffles is another one, right? Oh, how I miss Oink...

Thanks!

anon
12-18-2011, 01:10 AM
I had What.cd account a long time ago that I opened right after the Oink incident

Then you do know what happened to Oink. :unsure:

Try whatinterviewprep.com. It's the best way to get a What invite.

DeadPoet
12-18-2011, 01:32 AM
Try whatinterviewprep.com. It's the best way to get a What invite.

You can go anon's way and/or I could offer you a waffles invite.
They are running ''Annual Holiday Toy Drive'' where they encourage users to donate stuff for children all over the world. It would be great If you could take part of it and it would be easier to start off with some points (waffles points, usable in points store) in your pocket.
If you are interested hit me a PM with the usual (proof, profile links, etc) info you think might be useful.

phrenzy
12-18-2011, 01:34 AM
Hey pig..... happy to see ya still around...

zot
12-18-2011, 02:20 AM
regarding OiNK : Because both Oink and FileSoup won in court, the UK is now extraditing site owners to the US to stand trial. TVShack owner Richard O’Dwyer is the latest victim of this "extraordinary rendition" policy.

SpiderPig
12-18-2011, 04:15 AM
regarding OiNK : Because both Oink and FileSoup won in court, the UK is now extraditing site owners to the US to stand trial. TVShack owner Richard O’Dwyer is the latest victim of this "extraordinary rendition" policy.
Oh wow, they won in court in the UK? Hope they have such luck here in the states. Any sources? I'm interested.

Hey pig..... happy to see ya still around...

Sup buddy!

Night0wl
12-18-2011, 03:23 PM
Long time no see. With Christmas nearing quickly we see all kinds of old faces.

SpiderPig
12-18-2011, 05:45 PM
Where are the others?!

phrenzy
12-18-2011, 06:37 PM
Scattered about.......

zot
12-18-2011, 09:47 PM
Oh wow, they won in court in the UK? Hope they have such luck here in the states. Any sources? I'm interested.

http://torrentfreak.com/oink-admin-found-not-guilty-walks-free-100115/

http://torrentfreak.com/court-drops-filesoup-bittorrent-case-administrators-walk-free-110224/

There is little chance of an accused person winning in US federal court. Even with US citizens accused of crimes, the government gets to cherry-pick a place with known hardline judges and juries with a high conviction rate. The vast majority of people (non-multimillionaires) plead guilty in order to get a short prison term, rather than take the chance of spending half their life in prison if it goes to trial -- and this being what happens because the government tries its hardest to make an example out of anyone who dares to turn down the plea-bargain offer and instead demand a jury trial.

zzbnoona
12-26-2011, 01:01 AM
wow can't believe he won