PDA

View Full Version : quick; wine or beer

manker
12-18-2011, 01:26 AM
i want wine but i think beer will be more suited to staying awake to the end of the bawksing.
but why.

it's up to you, first respondent.

chalice
12-18-2011, 01:34 AM
Wine and dope. I have no intentions of staying awake.

chalice
12-18-2011, 01:37 AM
Ever.

Proper Bo
12-18-2011, 01:38 AM
beer, you massive pooves.

manker
12-18-2011, 01:40 AM
Wine it is!
I'm just going outside to smoke. That means I'm more of a northerner than Bo.
Part-time southern nancy big girl's blouse aids ridden cold sore suffering coat wearing big girly can't grow a beard newcastle poove as what he is.

brb

chalice
12-18-2011, 01:41 AM
Beer is for queers mate.

You have to leave your seat far too often. Wine and dope. It's like getting hit on the head with a hammer, only better.

Proper Bo
12-18-2011, 01:41 AM
Wine it is!
I'm just going outside to smoke. That means I'm more of a northerner than Bo.
Part-time southern nancy big girl's blouse aids ridden cold sore suffering coat wearing big girly can't grow a beard newcastle poove as what he is.

brb

I haven't got any cold sores :o

Proper Bo
12-18-2011, 01:42 AM
Beer is for queers mate.

You have to leave your seat far too often.

That's what the piss bottle is for, obviousment.

manker
12-18-2011, 01:49 AM
i got beer in the end, i picked up the bottle and couldn;t work out if it was a cork or not so i decided on good old fashioned carling.
simplicity is king

Mathea
01-08-2012, 12:46 AM
i got beer in the end, i picked up the bottle and couldn;t work out if it was a cork or not so i decided on good old fashioned carling.
simplicity is king

:o ZOMG youre alive O_o

tombrady
01-08-2012, 08:14 PM
i got beer in the end

Good choice.

Funkin'
01-09-2012, 06:06 AM
Anyone else drink that boxed wine? I've created quite a drinking habit the last few months and found it to constantly eat into my pot budget. And I just couldn't have that. So I had to find something that was cheap, tasted good, and that there was a good amount of. So I gave this stuff a shot and haven't turned back. It's actually pretty tasty for a wine that comes in a box. Maybe I'll go back to something of little more quality when I start making more money again, but for now I'm a happy camper.

Barbarossa
01-09-2012, 10:02 AM
simplicity is king

:o ZOMG youre alive O_o

Hahaha, I love the assumption that anyone who no longer posts must be dead :happy:

mjmacky
01-09-2012, 10:32 AM
Wine that make with vegetable better then other people use it and increase his health, if you use it then you should use Meet that effect on your body out of country people use it and enjoy.

Just quoting, later on this could be useful for something. Like as part of language logic algorithm for a laser guidance system that we use to defend against invading aliens that look like Greek mythological gods.

Always beer by the way. Wine only if no beer is available. It's a strategy so sound and simple, that it almost feels like a trap.

honeyclarck
01-11-2012, 06:59 AM
what is the difference between wine and bear?
But i hate these twos.

Skiz
01-16-2012, 05:58 PM
But i hate these twos.

Get it together, man. One is an alcoholic beverage most commonly made from grapes, while the other is a furry mammal.

Something Else
01-16-2012, 06:42 PM
But i hate these twos.

I suppose you hate things in Pears too.

megabyteme
01-16-2012, 07:13 PM
Anyone else drink that boxed wine? I've created quite a drinking habit the last few months and found it to constantly eat into my pot budget. And I just couldn't have that. So I had to find something that was cheap, tasted good, and that there was a good amount of. So I gave this stuff a shot and haven't turned back. It's actually pretty tasty for a wine that comes in a box. Maybe I'll go back to something of little more quality when I start making more money again, but for now I'm a happy camper.

I keep a couple boxes around for cooking. The taps seal nicely, and it is easy to pour the right amount into the dish. Makes life much easier than fussing with corks and bottles.

Funkin'
01-16-2012, 11:42 PM
Never thought of cooking with it. Maybe I'll start tying that in a couple dishes and see how they come out.

And yeah, that bag inside the box keeps the wine fresh for quite a while. With bottles there's never any room in my fridge to place them standing up, so I have to lay them on their side. And when I get the bottles I always get the big ones. So if I don't finish a whole one in a night then the next day I get to it the wine is flat because it was laying on it's side all day. A box usually takes me a few days finish but not once did I come across flat wine. I think it's a great way to hold the stuff.

mjmacky
01-17-2012, 06:22 AM
But i hate these twos.

Especially together, you just can't reason with a drunk bear. You try to play dead but he's too wasted to remember to leave you alone at that point.