View Full Version : The Gay Beard Club

Pages : 1 [2] 3

manker
12-29-2011, 02:36 PM
I see, so what was the rambling rubbish about me crying inside?

Was it just you showing off your extraordinary mentalism to the board again?I'm not sure why you think I'm fst's answer to Derren Brown but my ramblings are oft looked upon whilst the reader nods sagely to him or herself.

I feel sure that this is one of those times.

NotLettingItGo
12-29-2011, 02:49 PM
Well you're certainly living in a world none of the rest of us are living in.

Assuming your second comment is a commentary upon your opinion of the accuracy of your first comment about me crying inside. Why would I be crying inside? Haven't you slightly lost the plot with that opinion. You know forgotten a few small but exceptionaly relevant facts. Like it being me who told her to "Now fuck off" and going all the way back months and months now, the small detail of me pointing out that all I lost was someone who was lying to me and using me. Why would I be crying inside over that?

I can't get rid of this feeling about you, you know. The one I mentioned the other day, about you projecting your own disappointing experiences onto me. So is that what you did when the women who hurt you did whatever it is that it has left you scared as badly as you obviously are? Did you cry inside? Would no one listen to you? Did no care? Is that how you became this mental case who goes around projecting your negative fantasies onto others?

fuckapo
12-29-2011, 02:56 PM
i dont know if i should be a hard working loser or simply a loser .. what difference does it make? except aging and shit ..its in months nowadays

manker
12-29-2011, 03:10 PM
Well you're certainly living in a world none of the rest of us are living in.

Assuming your second comment is a commentary upon your opinion of the accuracy of your first comment about me crying inside. Why would I be crying inside? Haven't you slightly lost the plot with that opinion. You know forgotten a few small but exceptionaly relevant facts. Like it being me who told her to "Now fuck off" and going all the way back months and months now, the small detail of me pointing out that all I lost was someone who was lying to me and using me. Why would I be crying inside over that?

I can't get rid of this feeling about you, you know. The one I mentioned the other day, about you projecting your own disappointing experiences onto me. So is that what you did when the women who hurt you did whatever it is that it has left you scared as badly as you obviously are? Did you cry inside? Would no one listen to you? Did no care? Is that how you became this mental case who goes around projecting your negative fantasies onto others?
I'm about to go to Cardiff with the missus and meet up with my cousin and his flowe for food and beer and I thought; 'i'll just wait to see what Dave replies'.
Got as far as 'You know forgotten a few small but exceptionaly relevant facts'.

And I double face-palmed.
Literally.

I persevered with the rest and it was either you wailing about being hurt or using my own astute interpretations concerning your demeanour in a poorly put together half-arsed commentary on my scantily referenced past.
I know you are, but what am I.

It really is a poor show, Dave.

NotLettingItGo
12-29-2011, 03:18 PM
Claiming over and over again that my repeating of facts to you is me using this "I know you are, but..." crap, is ridiculous when it's only because you keep completely ignoring the facts that has me repeating them.

You must be able to see that the repeating of your incorrect assertions is bound to make anyone wonder if this isn't some kind of projection on your part.

As long as you keep posting up these twisted fantasies about who I am, and what I mean, I'll keep correcting you.

manker
12-29-2011, 03:24 PM
Good luck with the correcting.
I would, however, concentrate more on your own appalling grammar and spelling. I did contemplate whether to correct each mistake of yours with pink font. I actually made a start, if you look a few posts up, but that last post of yours was awful. I'd have missed the train.

I'm not going to ask you to alter the way in which you act here because that brings mirth to the members.
Especially when you bring on the delusional self perception. Like that time you posted that you're as intelligent as Squeams.

A fantastic thought just hit me; you probably think you're as clever as I am :lol:

NotLettingItGo
12-29-2011, 03:44 PM
You should get your facts straight, you're making yourself look like a complete fool.

"showing off" is the correct spelling

I NEVER claimed I was as intelligent as her.

Looking at your posts and how you behave around here, I wouldn't want to be as "clever" as you.

fuckapo
12-29-2011, 05:00 PM
53:47 he exchanges his mask.. dr manhattan recieves it...

Squeamous
12-29-2011, 05:09 PM
I would, however, concentrate more on your own appalling grammar and spelling. I did contemplate whether to correct each mistake of yours with pink font. I actually made a start, if you look a few posts up, but that last post of yours was awful. I'd have missed the train.

I'm not going to ask you to alter the way in which you act here because that brings mirth to the members.
Especially when you bring on the delusional self perception. Like that time you posted that you're as intelligent as Squeams.

A fantastic thought just hit me; you probably think you're as clever as I am :lol:

owaitaminute!

Someone thinking they're as intelligent as me when they're not is funny, but thinking they're as intelligent as you when they're not is fantastical. So reading between the lines you think you're cleverer than me!

To think you were so close to the amorous clinch to end all clinches with me out back of ASDA near the recycling bins. Now you're just some bearded bloke standing in the car park with his dick in his hand. So sad.

Squeamous
12-29-2011, 05:26 PM
Here we are. I'm sure we can all agree that my V for Vendetta look is hella cool. I cultivated my pubes especially. Enjoy x

mjmacky
12-29-2011, 05:47 PM
Is that tape? :glag:
In

Squeamous
12-29-2011, 05:48 PM
Yes. How else does one attach one's pubes to one's face?

megabyteme
12-29-2011, 06:47 PM
Yes. How else does one attach one's pubes to one's face?

I think most of us have (at various times) requested pics of your pubes, and you are on topic for the thread- however, I don't think anyone else had that in mind...:blink:

Squeamous
12-29-2011, 07:03 PM
I think most of us have (at various times) requested pics of your pubes, and you are on topic for the thread- however, I don't think anyone else had that in mind...:blink:

That's because you are all able to grow hair on your face, you fascist.

megabyteme
12-29-2011, 07:05 PM
That's because you are all able to grow hair on your face, you fascist.

I believe the correct word would be "face-ist". I thought you were supposed to be smart, and stuff...

Squeamous
12-30-2011, 09:26 AM
I believe the correct word would be "face-ist". I thought you were supposed to be smart, and stuff...

I certainly am 'stuff' but I think we can all agree I've done plenty to demonstrate I'm not that smart.

mjmacky
12-30-2011, 11:01 AM
I certainly am 'stuff' but I think we can all agree I've done plenty to demonstrate I'm not that smart.

You remember that one time you taped pubes to your face?

When tied together with the V-dallion, it gives you a sort of rock star look, albeit a male rockstar.

As to your question about alternatives to tape, a thin coating of semen might work (if you wanted to go organic). Or you could go with a glue that they use for facial type hair attaching, that way you could wear it out for a night on the town.

megabyteme
12-30-2011, 01:51 PM
A more natural look might involve a few drinks, and another girl. Just saying... :naughty:

manker
12-30-2011, 02:29 PM

owaitaminute!

Someone thinking they're as intelligent as me when they're not is funny, but thinking they're as intelligent as you when they're not is fantastical. So reading between the lines you think you're cleverer than me!

To think you were so close to the amorous clinch to end all clinches with me out back of ASDA near the recycling bins. Now you're just some bearded bloke standing in the car park with his dick in his hand. So sad.Zomg, you saw what I did there. Dave didn't, but there's no surprise there.
I may have underestimated you.

The thing is, though, I know that the allure of a bearded bloke with his cock in his hand behind Asda to you is like the thrall of free smack to a Scotchman.
I'll just mail you the date and time and let nature take its course :smilie4:

manker
12-30-2011, 02:34 PM
Here we are. I'm sure we can all agree that my V for Vendetta look is hella cool. I cultivated my pubes especially. Enjoy x

96065:glag:
omfg.
would.

You look like Kurt Cobain.
And also, you deserve some special title for your efforts. The rest of us did less than we would usually do to get entry but you went that extra mile.
Make it so, Mary!

mjmacky
12-30-2011, 03:17 PM
And also, you deserve some special title for your efforts. The rest of us did less than we would usually do to get entry but you went that extra mile.
Make it so, Mary!

Cobain, that's who I was thinking of; well at least whenever he wasn't sporting a completely disproportionate goatee.

manker
12-30-2011, 04:27 PM
We should get onto important stuff.

Squeams, where were they from, specifically - were they pudenda pubes or did you trim some ballast from your biffin's bridge.
Did you only cut that much away, leaving your bush somewhat less than replete, or did you shave the whole lot so that now Mary would find your inguina intriguing.

Words may not suffice in reply to this importunate inquiry.
Before and after pics ftw?

mjmacky
12-30-2011, 05:02 PM
A missed opportunity to ask her to present a bearded clam for membership induction. Maybe not too late to request after photos for said clam.

megabyteme
12-30-2011, 05:13 PM
A missed opportunity to ask her to present a bearded clam for membership induction. Maybe not too late to request after photos for said clam.

One beard to rule them all! :O

NotLettingItGo
12-30-2011, 06:06 PM
...Dave didn't, but there's no surprise there.

You need to get the fuck over yourself manker, honestly you're nearly as bad a chavis, wandering around posting shite (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/442239-New-Year-Resolutions?p=3640292&viewfull=1#post3640292) that doesn't bear any relationship to reality. You're a bean counter who pretends to be clever on the internet, even Jacky would require a partial lobotomy to emulate your idea of "clever".

megabyteme
12-30-2011, 06:14 PM
You need to get the fuck over yourself manker, honestly you're nearly as bad a chavis, wandering around posting shite (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/442239-New-Year-Resolutions?p=3640292&viewfull=1#post3640292) that doesn't bear any relationship to reality. You're a bean counter who pretends to be clever on the internet, even Jacky would require a partial lobotomy to emulate your idea of "clever".

Hey, RejectofSqueamous, most of us seem to have forgotten how clever you are. Please post some quotes of your (unknown to us) cleverness. :mellow:

manker
12-30-2011, 06:20 PM
...Dave didn't, but there's no surprise there.

You need to get the fuck over yourself manker, honestly you're nearly as bad a chavis, wandering around posting shite (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/442239-New-Year-Resolutions?p=3640292&viewfull=1#post3640292) that doesn't bear any relationship to reality. You're a bean counter who pretends to be clever on the internet, even Jacky would require a partial lobotomy to emulate your idea of "clever".You know, you're quite right.
I should definitely use you as a role model.

Brb, going around this girl's house. I am totally obsessed with her but she doesn't want to know me - so I'll wear an ecru suit. I think I'll light up a cigarette just before I knock the door and lean on some kind of balustrade before she answers, so I look all cool.

And I think I'll tell some people on the internets about it so that they will think I'm daring or debonair or hopefully both.

mjmacky
12-30-2011, 06:20 PM
You hear that? I'm now on top. For my next super intellectual deliberation, we need to replace our source information for the rankings.

manker
12-30-2011, 06:21 PM
RejectofSqueamous:glag: :earl:

mjmacky
12-30-2011, 06:34 PM
You know, you're quite right.
I should definitely use you as a role model.

Brb, going around this girl's house. I am totally obsessed with her but she doesn't want to know me - so I'll wear an ecru suit. I think I'll light up a cigarette just before I knock the door and lean on some kind of balustrade before she answers, so I look all cool.

And I think I'll tell some people on the internets about it so that they will think I'm daring or debonair or hopefully both.

What's funny about it is that it all probably seemed like a great idea at the time.

Since I've been watching some Dr. Katz:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ2mSdGrX4c

manker
12-30-2011, 06:42 PM
You hear that? I'm now on top. FFS. I thought I'd done at least enough to be above you.

The rOS league table of intellect seems to be taking shape.
Currently leading the way is Mary, although the 'even' caveat seems to imply there is someone even more big brained than your good self in Dave's world.
I think I'm in second because he's magnanimously allowed my comparative superiority in this respect. Dave and Squeams are in joint third because he has somehow deluded himself into intellectual parity with her - and chavis is bringing up the rear. Probably because he's racist.

MBM is conspicuous by his absence, maybe he's the mysterious forumular intellectual giant that Dave alludes to.
Food for thought :smilie4:

chalice
12-30-2011, 06:50 PM
You hear that? I'm now on top. FFS. I thought I'd done at least enough to be above you.

The rOS league table of intellect seems to be taking shape.
Currently leading the way is Mary, although the 'even' caveat seems to imply there is someone even more big brained than your good self in Dave's world.
I think I'm in second because he's magnanimously allowed my comparative superiority in this respect. Dave and Squeams are in joint third because he has somehow deluded himself into intellectual parity with her - and chavis is bringing up the rear. Probably because he's racist.

MBM is conspicuous by his absence, maybe he's the mysterious forumular intellectual giant that Dave alludes to.
Food for thought :smilie4:

Ah, but the game has changed considerably, mostly due to me having received a beard trimmer for christmas from my mum. :smilie4:

I'm now sporting an even-steven, symmetrical, naturally impossible man fuzz of the highest order. True story.

I'm not disputing that MJ gets the last word, but Squeamous is winning by a fucking mile. She exceeds criteria.

megabyteme
12-30-2011, 06:52 PM
I'll wear an ecru suit.

You know, I'm not much into latest fashuns, and stuff, so I looked up "ecru" on Google Image search. Here are the unfiltered results: ECRU (http://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&hl=en&source=hp&biw=1280&bih=847&q=ecru&btnG=Search+Images&gbv=2&oq=ecru&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=s&gs_upl=0l0l0l4074l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0ll0l0)

For those who don't want to see all the latest fashuns available in ecru, here is the most manly example on the ENTIRE page: :blink:

http://i39.tinypic.com/51yp9j.jpg

I will pay RoS an internets 20, if he posts a pic of himself in an ecru suit, with Magnum mustache. Gawd, that's gotta make the 20-year-old pushies whet. :yup:

manker
12-30-2011, 06:54 PM
I'm now sporting an even-steven, symmetrical, naturally impossible man fuzz of the highest order. True story.
You're going to hate me for this but ...

PICS

chalice
12-30-2011, 06:58 PM

PICS

Not this instant. I'm busy being wopped and being an uncle again. My sister dropped a fat one today. 9lb 1. Boy. Chuffed.

mjmacky
12-30-2011, 06:59 PM

PICS

Or he can just do what alien did and press his face into a color copier.

megabyteme
12-30-2011, 07:20 PM
RoS never seems up to challenges, so this is probably as close as we will get to seeing him in ecru, and his Magnum stache in one place...

http://i39.tinypic.com/vcqe0h.jpg

NotLettingItGo
12-30-2011, 09:07 PM

You know, I'm not much into latest fashuns, and stuff, so I looked up "ecru" on Google Image search. Here are the unfiltered results: ECRU (http://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&hl=en&source=hp&biw=1280&bih=847&q=ecru&btnG=Search+Images&gbv=2&oq=ecru&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=s&gs_upl=0l0l0l4074l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0ll0l0)

See I knew there was a reason why I don't own a single item of clothing in that colour.

It's OK though, between all you twisted fucks and her lies I'm sure you'll come up with a complete wardrobe for me, by the new year.

manker
12-30-2011, 11:04 PM

PICS

Not this instant. I'm busy being wopped and being an uncle again. My sister dropped a fat one today. 9lb 1. Boy. Chuffed.Congrats, big man.
Maybe I'm just a misogynist who reads too much historical fiction but I feel more sincere when congratulating someone regarding new male offspring.

Hope you had a good xmas too.
I've just discovered the true meaning of Christmas. It's about Lego and consuming the excess chocolate and sweets so your kids' teeth don't fall out by January.

chalice
12-31-2011, 01:44 PM
Not this instant. I'm busy being wopped and being an uncle again. My sister dropped a fat one today. 9lb 1. Boy. Chuffed.Congrats, big man.
Maybe I'm just a misogynist who reads too much historical fiction but I feel more sincere when congratulating someone regarding new male offspring.

Hope you had a good xmas too.
I've just discovered the true meaning of Christmas. It's about Lego and consuming the excess chocolate and sweets so your kids' teeth don't fall out by January.

Cheers, mate. He's one of those IVF unlikelihoods. My sister was given the 'your womb is a bombsite' talk by one of those obstetrics propagandists not long after she was married. She had these chronic cysts on her ovaries. I don't know what that is, but it reminds me of some war poetry I've read. She got the ops, had the IVF treatment, had twins and everything was sweet to the beat.

Three years later and without hormonal enhancement, she gets up the skite with this behemoth. It's a funny old world.

manker
12-31-2011, 02:55 PM
That is a warming story.
A girl who worked for me had those cysts and was given the news of infertility back a few years ago. She was only 19.
I would relate your tale if only she hadn't gone orf to work for some big firm who had the audacity to offer her much more than I was willing to.

She won't get the perks there. I bet she drives home in her X5, hankering for the photocopier frottage of yesteryear.

megabyteme
12-31-2011, 11:38 PM
Congrats, Chalice! One more reason to celebrate the New Year. :happy:

I, being sheltered in my life, was unaware of the term "frottage". Damn fine word, I must say. Will incorporate it into my vocab immediately. :)

While searching, I came across this on Urban Dictionary:

The practice of Frottage has become popular due to the increasing public awareness of STD's and increasing overcrowding of public transport.

Which was better than the actual definition (for those who also live sheltered, deprived lives):

The act of grinding one's body against another for sexual pleasure with clothes on.

Squeamous
01-02-2012, 10:25 PM
You remember that one time you taped pubes to your face?

When tied together with the V-dallion, it gives you a sort of rock star look, albeit a male rockstar.

As to your question about alternatives to tape, a thin coating of semen might work (if you wanted to go organic). Or you could go with a glue that they use for facial type hair attaching, that way you could wear it out for a night on the town.

I don't think I should, I showed the pic to some female friends and they had to admit they felt a little aroused and sexually confused. I don't want to turn up at the local skank bank and have a hundred women squealing and trying to suck my non-existent cock. Plus it's hard enough for you guise to keep up with me already without the added competition x

Zomg, you saw what I did there. Dave didn't, but there's no surprise there.
I may have underestimated you.

The thing is, though, I know that the allure of a bearded bloke with his cock in his hand behind Asda to you is like the thrall of free smack to a Scotchman.
I'll just mail you the date and time and let nature take its course :smilie4:

It's like you know me.

:glag:
omfg.
would.

Make it so, Mary!

That's because in a man's world a woman MUST go that extra mile just to be recognised as having parity with her male counterparts. Don't think this is just about attaching pubes to my face, this is about so much more than that. You may know me henceforth as Emmeline Pubechin.

We should get onto important stuff.

Squeams, where were they from, specifically - were they pudenda pubes or did you trim some ballast from your biffin's bridge.
Did you only cut that much away, leaving your bush somewhat less than replete, or did you shave the whole lot so that now Mary would find your inguina intriguing.

Words may not suffice in reply to this importunate inquiry.
Before and after pics ftw?

If you must know, my mons pubis now looks like I've been fingered in a dingy nightclub corner by Edward Scissorhands.

Not this instant. I'm busy being wopped and being an uncle again. My sister dropped a fat one today. 9lb 1. Boy. Chuffed.

Bit late but congratulations! And may I say I can't think of a more appropriate place for this most auspicious of announcements x

megabyteme
01-03-2012, 12:30 AM
If you must know, my mons pubis now looks like I've been fingered in a dingy nightclub corner by Edward Scissorhands.

http://i44.tinypic.com/fbgdqw.jpg+http://i39.tinypic.com/20r8nrp.jpg=http://i44.tinypic.com/23tow0w.jpg

That's hawt. :O

Squeamous
01-03-2012, 12:45 AM
And scarily accurate :cry:

Alien5
01-03-2012, 04:17 AM
Hello

mjmacky
01-04-2012, 06:37 AM
I don't think I should, I showed the pic to some female friends and they had to admit they felt a little aroused and sexually confused. I don't want to turn up at the local skank bank and have a hundred women squealing and trying to suck my non-existent cock. Plus it's hard enough for you guise to keep up with me already without the added competition x

I think I've been doing my finances wrong all this time.

megabyteme
01-11-2012, 03:51 AM
Who else is still growing theirs? Updates, anyone?* :01:

*/MBM ponders with a guilty, erotic shudder at what Squeems will do for an encore... :unsure:

mjmacky
01-11-2012, 10:55 AM
I'm always growing it, it's just interrupted once in a while with a quick trim. I had a pic around here somewhere when it was as bushy as I'd permit, I'll put it up if I come across it again.

mjmacky
01-11-2012, 01:16 PM
which year was jeesus born?

Who is "jeesus"?

Barbarossa
01-11-2012, 01:39 PM
did you know that there was around 60 million jews massacred.. i did know know that.. i seriously thought the numbers was in thousands

If you're talking about the Nazis, I believe it was 6 million Jews killed.

That's 6,000,000, or six-thousand-thousand, if you want the number in thousands... :unsure:

IdolEyes787
01-11-2012, 04:36 PM
Thanks J-dye .Next time anyone tells me that I am the biggest asshole in the world I can now show them irrefutable evidence to the contrary. :)

mjmacky
04-05-2012, 05:01 PM
Like I'd let Idol get the last word when he's provided no proof of beard. Onto the the previously promised before and after.

IdolEyes787
04-05-2012, 05:20 PM
Like I'd let Idol get the last word when he's provided no proof of beard. Onto the the previously promised before and after.

Who's the queer in the photos?

Squeamous
04-05-2012, 05:20 PM
Ahem. Excuse me but I believe my beard wins hands down.

Also you have girly eyelashes.

IdolEyes787
04-05-2012, 05:27 PM
Like I'd let Idol get the last word when he's provided no proof of beard.
I had a beard once.Other than frequenting this site stupidest thing that I've ever done.

mjmacky
04-05-2012, 05:39 PM
Also you have girly eyelashes.

How the fuck could you tell? I've been complimented many a times on the beauty of my eyelashes so that's not the mystery to me. The fact that you pulled it out of that fuzzy picture in which they appear to be perpendicular to the viewing angle is what's perplexing.

I also have pretty nails sometimes. Several of the reasons that I need to have some sort of beard have been established.

mjmacky
04-05-2012, 05:41 PM
I had a beard once.Other than frequenting this site stupidest thing that I've ever done.

Grow a quick beard and post it on FST, don't wade in the shoal of mediocrity, aim bigger.

megabyteme
04-05-2012, 05:48 PM
I had a beard once.

Liar. The amount of soy in your diet has pushed your estrogen levels so high that not only can you not grow a beard, you get cramps and bloating.

mjmacky
04-05-2012, 05:50 PM
I had a beard once.

Liar. The amount of soy in your diet has pushed your estrogen levels so high that not only can you not grow a beard, you get cramps and bloating.

I heard his girlfriend has whiskers, maybe that would suffice?

Squeamous
04-05-2012, 05:52 PM
How the fuck could you tell? I've been complimented many a times on the beauty of my eyelashes so that's not the mystery to me. The fact that you pulled it out of that fuzzy picture in which they appear to be perpendicular to the viewing angle is what's perplexing.

I also have pretty nails sometimes. Several of the reasons that I need to have some sort of beard have been established.

I am a scientist. To wit, a trained observer of the natural world :idunno:
What surprises me is that you're a slightly porky little fella, aren't you? I imagined you'd be all skinny and stooped and bent and poorly fed, but you've got the pleasing appearance of someone who would be quite comfy and warm on a cold night. Well done, of this I approve!

Why DO you need a beard anyway? :unsure:

Squeamous
04-05-2012, 06:01 PM
Omg omg omg, I remember who you remind me of:

mjmacky
04-05-2012, 06:23 PM

I am a scientist. To wit, a trained observer of the natural world :idunno:
What surprises me is that you're a slightly porky little fella, aren't you? I imagined you'd be all skinny and stooped and bent and poorly fed, but you've got the pleasing appearance of someone who would be quite comfy and warm on a cold night. Well done, of this I approve!

Why DO you need a beard anyway? :unsure:

That's a chocolate coated turd that is.

I've already answered your last question, but to rephrase, to downplay my feminine features like pretty lashes and fingernails. Did you spend the day in a helium tank?

mjmacky
04-05-2012, 06:26 PM

WTF with the emo green day shit, fuck!

megabyteme
04-05-2012, 06:30 PM

WTF with the emo green day shit, fuck!

No, not even close. :idunno:

Quarterquack
04-05-2012, 06:56 PM
Macky, I can't help but notice you're stealing my signature "cute guy" beauty mark on the tip of the cheek bone.

Please have yours surgically excised.

On the topic of how squeams' noticed your pretty girly eye-lashes, it's because women spend half their time looking perpendicular at fake eye-lashes ensuring they look natural.

Quarterquack
04-05-2012, 06:57 PM
Please ignore squeamous. She got your celebrity look-alike completely wrong. Here you go.

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvnkvx42CP1qaydczo1_500.jpg

Snee
04-05-2012, 07:27 PM
Ghey beard it is:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/snorlax/DSC_0050.jpg

If it's too blurry, just imagine sqeamous's without the tape :idunno:

mjmacky
04-05-2012, 07:56 PM
Macky, I can't help but notice you're stealing my signature "cute guy" beauty mark on the tip of the cheek bone.

Please have yours surgically excised.

On the topic of how squeams' noticed your pretty girly eye-lashes, it's because women spend half their time looking perpendicular at fake eye-lashes ensuring they look natural.

That's my duibhne, young poser lad.

mjmacky
04-05-2012, 07:57 PM
Please ignore squeamous. She got your celebrity look-alike completely wrong. Here you go.

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvnkvx42CP1qaydczo1_500.jpg

I don't know who that is. If I waited to trim long enough, I was hoping to go for a Galifianakis.

Quarterquack
04-05-2012, 07:58 PM
It's James Roday. Not really a big name, but he can feign charm pretty well.

mjmacky
04-05-2012, 07:58 PM
Ghey beard it is:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/snorlax/DSC_0050.jpg

If it's too blurry, just imagine sqeamous's without the tape :idunno:

Don't tell me it took you 4 months to grow that chin strap. I guess you can add yourself to the directory. I guess we should have a directory.

mjmacky
04-05-2012, 08:00 PM
It's James Roday. Not really a big name, but he can feign charm pretty well.

Oh, the guy from Psych... didn't recognize him.

Snee
04-05-2012, 08:02 PM
Nah, I didn't remember this thread until it was bumped just now, and then I grew it :mellow:

Quarterquack
04-05-2012, 08:07 PM
Nah, I didn't remember this thread until it was bumped just now, and then I grew it :mellow:

And the perfection of that indomitably devilish smile? How long did that take?

mjmacky
04-05-2012, 08:07 PM

Wow, you grew that in 2 hours, impressive. How fast does paint dry around your place?

Snee
04-05-2012, 08:19 PM

Wow, you grew that in 2 hours, impressive. How fast does paint dry around your place?

30 minutes actually. I just got home and saw it :smilie4:

On a more serious note, that's about as long as I should ever let it get. I look like a right silly fucker with a beard, partly because I've got a centimeter-wide stripe running down the middle where it doesn't grow, due to a wee bit of an incident when I was younger. Only reason I had one to post was because I've been lazy with the shaving, lately.

And the perfection of that indomitably devilish smile? How long did that take?
32 years.

manker
04-05-2012, 08:49 PM
I was going to post a pic of my newly trimmed beard, but I just don't have the time to curl my eyelashes.
Damn you, Mary.

The bushy beard pic was worth the wait, mind you.

Snee
04-05-2012, 09:05 PM
I was going to post a pic of my newly trimmed beard, but I just don't have the time to curl my eyelashes.
Damn you, Mary.

I'd say thanks, but then I'd prolly have to explain the joke.

manker
04-05-2012, 09:12 PM
Damn you, Mary.

I'd say thanks, but then I'd prolly have to explain the joke.I only glanced at it, I thought you were just bruised :idunno:

Snee
04-05-2012, 09:19 PM
Whatevar. I'll be shaving it off and/or wiping it off with a rough towel, now that you don't approve :emo:

manker
04-05-2012, 09:31 PM
You're still in the gay beard club though :wub:

megabyteme
04-06-2012, 01:11 AM
Welcome to newest member, Snee. :cheers:

mjmacky
04-06-2012, 02:36 AM
You're still in the gay beard club though :wub:

I was telling him about the directory, but it didn't seem to matter.

Squeamous
04-06-2012, 10:40 AM
I'm on my mobile, I can't see Darth's pic, who is it? And I haven't ever worn false eyelashes thank you, I'm not a drag queen :ermm:.

Snee - is that really all you can grow? :console:

mjmacky
04-06-2012, 10:44 AM
I'm on my mobile, I can't see Darth's pic, who is it? And I haven't ever worn false eyelashes thank you, I'm not a drag queen :ermm:.

It was dragged out in the convo that followed, but he posted a pic of that guy who plays the main character in Psych, except he had a full molester beard and had like Jamie Kennedy hair and face.

Snee
04-06-2012, 11:44 AM

Snee - is that really all you can grow? :console:

Well, no. It stops at about an inch, maybe an inch and a half, and I don't get much on my neck or cheeks. But it's hardly pretty if I let it grow longer.

I could totally pull this off, tho:

:smilie4:

Well, 'cept for that stripe in the middle.

manker
04-06-2012, 02:26 PM
I could totally pull this off, tho:

What you think about in your wank-pit alone time is a matter for you, but you really shouldn't objectify objects of desire.
It always ends in rape :no:

Snee
04-06-2012, 04:38 PM
Don't get all prude on me now, or we're nevar cybering again :snooty:

Something Else
04-06-2012, 06:15 PM

I just cut it off when the wench whinges.

IdolEyes787
04-06-2012, 07:01 PM
Just explain to her that you're a lumberjack and having a beard is more or less expected.

megabyteme
04-06-2012, 09:07 PM

That beard is made of pure testosterone, wood shavings, motor oil, steel, dragon scales, and something else. Well done, sir!

mjmacky
04-06-2012, 09:52 PM

That beard is made of pure testosterone, wood shavings, motor oil, steel, dragon scales, and something else. Well done, sir!

Not unkempt enough to keep all 5 components, must remove 1 or 2.

megabyteme
04-06-2012, 09:55 PM
Not unkempt enough to keep all 5 components, must remove 1 or 2.

It is a very dense growth. I'm sure it all fits in there.

Something Else
04-07-2012, 12:42 AM
One of those pictures was ten years old. True story.

manker
04-09-2012, 08:09 PM
:dabs:
First Mary and now Ben have beaten me into third place in the most masculine beard competition.

I can feel the testosterone draining from me.

mjmacky
04-09-2012, 08:20 PM
First Mary and now Ben have beaten me into third place in the most masculine beard competition.

That must have been bugging you for a while now. I'm starting to understand your adamant resistance of coming to terms with Japanese hicks.

manker
04-09-2012, 08:29 PM

That must have been bugging you for a while now. I'm starting to understand your adamant resistance of coming to terms with Japanese hicks.
I'm cool with them.
I just hadn't considered that their existence would add ballast to my deeply seated steel hull of a tenet. I've got you to thank for that.

And I do :smile4:

Biggles
04-10-2012, 08:55 AM
Mine is for the most part white - is that ghey or just sad?

manker
04-10-2012, 10:17 AM
Sounds distinguished, Les.

Pics please :D

brotherdoobie
04-10-2012, 10:19 PM
Word.

-doobs

Squeamous
04-11-2012, 12:44 PM

Les's beard is very distinguished :wub: It's also not obsessively neat like a serial killer's (*cough ^)

"Show me a man who lives alone and has a perpetually clean kitchen tidy beard, and 8 times out of 9 I'll show you a man with detestable spiritual qualities"
~ Charles Bukowski

Something Else
04-11-2012, 06:38 PM

Les's beard is very distinguished :wub: It's also not obsessively neat like a serial killer's (*cough ^)

"Show me a man who lives alone and has a perpetually clean kitchen tidy beard, and 8 times out of 9 I'll show you a man with detestable spiritual qualities"
~ Charles Bukowski

It grows like that on it's own. Never been trimmed ever. It's either all off, or all on. Fact. :snooty:

Squeamous
04-11-2012, 07:02 PM

~ Charles Bukowski

It grows like that on it's own. Never been trimmed ever. It's either all off, or all on. Fact. :snooty:

Well we all need to get our pride from somewhere x

mjmacky
04-11-2012, 11:56 PM
It grows like that on its own. Never been trimmed ever. It's either all off, or all on. Fact. :snooty:

Must be lies, too short to have never ever been trimmed. That's just what Alan Moore told me.

manker
04-13-2012, 10:20 AM
Luckily I've managed to find a pic of Ben in his younger days to prove that he used to trim his beard.
This visual reference will be lost on everyone except UK puntsphere fans but wtf.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v31/samsamsamsam/bennyhill.png

The odds of two identical unrelated chins and me being wrong are entirely negligible.

Proper Bo
04-13-2012, 11:23 AM

manker
04-13-2012, 11:24 AM
:lol: git

ckrit
04-13-2012, 11:40 AM
I have scene his earl picture, and I'm here to tell you that that is 101% accurate.

Proper Bo
04-13-2012, 11:43 AM
Inorite!1:o
Maybe he rly is jimmy hill's son :o

manker
04-13-2012, 11:49 AM
Benny Hill :eyebrows:

Something Else
04-13-2012, 03:57 PM

That's made him at least 20% more handsome.

manker
04-13-2012, 04:04 PM

That's made him at least 20% more handsome.Talking about yourself in the second person :no:

Something Else
04-13-2012, 04:04 PM
:lol:

Rodorft.

mjmacky
04-14-2012, 01:36 PM
That's made him at least 20% more handsome.Talking about yourself in the second person :no:

Am I missing a sublayered joke? Why 2nd instead of 3rd?

manker
04-14-2012, 02:04 PM
Yes. Yes you are :pinch:

mjmacky
04-14-2012, 02:31 PM
Yes. Yes you are :pinch:

Can I get credits for knowing that I'm missing something oh wise one?

manker
04-14-2012, 02:46 PM
No, but you get a demerit for mis-interpreting the homer smiley.
I fucked up :mellow:

mjmacky
04-14-2012, 02:53 PM
:doh:

Chewie
04-24-2012, 11:35 PM
Can I come in, please? Please?

manker
04-25-2012, 12:52 AM
You're rather less hirsute than I remember ... or imagined.
I wonder which it is :eyebrows:

Anyway, I'd better wait for Mary's wife to give the seal of approval but I say you're in because although you might lack the expected Chewbacca beard, at least you've got the Leia hair.

mjmacky
04-25-2012, 01:01 AM
@chewie
I want to say blurry, but It's like you've used a camouflage filter and you could disappear your face at any time. It's a bit suspenseful.

Chewie
04-25-2012, 01:12 AM
You're rather less hirsute than I remember ... or imagined.
I wonder which it is :eyebrows:

Anyway, I'd better wait for Mary's wife to give the seal of approval but I say you're in because although you might lack the expected Chewbacca beard, at least you've got the Leia hair.Could she listen to soundz with her hair as well?. Cool.

@chewie
I want to say blurry, but It's like you've used a camouflage filter and you could disappear your face at any time. It's a bit suspenseful.This is what happens when you don't shave for a week and have ghrey* hair.

*previously sort of ginger/brown/black

mjmacky
04-25-2012, 01:23 AM
Could she listen to soundz with her hair as well?. Cool.

I think she would hear the waves of Alderaan, even after it was all blowed up.

@chewie
I want to say blurry, but It's like you've used a camouflage filter and you could disappear your face at any time. It's a bit suspenseful.This is what happens when you don't shave for a week and have ghrey* hair.

*previously sort of ginger/brown/black

Actually I was just making a point about your camera. If I met someone in real life that looked like they were disappearing from reality I would probably spray fecal juice and sprint diagonally.

mjmacky
04-25-2012, 01:27 AM

manker
04-25-2012, 01:31 AM
If I met someone in real life that looked like they were disappearing from reality I would probably spray fecal juice and sprint diagonally.Whereas I'd I'd immediately think of Back to the Future and explain to mr. fadey that his brother had gone back in time and was coming on to his mam, but that no one thought it was weird and it all turned out fine.

mjmacky
04-25-2012, 01:43 AM
If I met someone in real life that looked like they were disappearing from reality I would probably spray fecal juice and sprint diagonally.Whereas I'd I'd immediately think of Back to the Future and explain to mr. fadey that his brother had gone back in time and was coming on to his mam, but that no one thought it was weird and it all turned out fine.

That movie is from 1985, did you just get back from visiting the before era?

manker
04-25-2012, 01:48 AM
No but that movie obviously made a huge impression upon me as it's the only one I remember from the before time.
Apart from Jaws. Which scared the shit out of me.

mjmacky
04-25-2012, 08:46 AM
No but that movie obviously made a huge impression upon me as it's the only one I remember from the before time.

It's why I became a fast swimmer. Even if we were just playing a game of "Shark" in the pool I scurried out with a burst of anxiety and irrational fear like you wouldn't believe. This was at a huge public pool, not one of those backyard ones where you could pretty much jump to the other side. I think know the only reason I never got into competitive swimming was because you'd never get me into a pair of speedos. Even though I'm a bit older and less vain, I'd never bother to deal with that level of discomfort. Can't wear bikini briefs either, it's boxer briefs all the way.

manker
04-25-2012, 09:59 AM

It's why I became a fast swimmer. Even if we were just playing a game of "Shark" in the pool I scurried out with a burst of anxiety and irrational fear like you wouldn't believe. This was at a huge public pool, not one of those backyard ones where you could pretty much jump to the other side. I think know the only reason I never got into competitive swimming was because you'd never get me into a pair of speedos. Even though I'm a bit older and less vain, I'd never bother to deal with that level of discomfort. Can't wear bikini briefs either, it's boxer briefs all the way.
I know, right. That fucking cello started up as soon as I even glimpsed a body of water.

I pretended I liked Jaws because I figured it was some kind of a test. My parents then hired me a film called Orca: Killer Whale or something. I spent the entire time looking about 3 inches over the television and taking protracted toilet breaks. Perhaps they are sadists or master trolls. I also got given Stephen King books when I was ten. Each time a new one came out, I'd get it a couple of weeks hence. I pretended to like those, too.
They scared the shit out of me even more than Jaws.

That was all my dad. My mother gave me Virginia Andrews books to read which centred on a dysfunctional family whose mother locked the four kids in the attic such that they developed incestuous relationships. The mother slowly poisoned them with arsenic and the youngest died.

I was left to pick my own literature after the age of about 13. Which was nice.

Wtf were they thinking :eyebrows:

mjmacky
04-25-2012, 10:03 AM
I know, right. That fucking cello started up as soon as I even glimpsed a body of water.

I pretended I liked Jaws because I figured it was some kind of a test. My parents then hired me a film called Orca: Killer Whale or something. I spent the entire time looking about 3 inches over the television and taking protracted toilet breaks. Perhaps they are sadists or master trolls. I also got given Stephen King books when I was ten. Each time a new one came out, I'd get it a couple of weeks hence. I pretended to like those, too.
They scared the shit out of me even more than Jaws.

That was all my dad. My mother gave me Virginia Andrews books to read which centred on a dysfunctional family whose mother locked the four kids in the attic such that they developed incestuous relationships. The mother slowly poisoned them with arsenic and the youngest died.

I was left to pick my own literature after the age of about 13. Which was nice.

Wtf were they thinking :eyebrows:

I normally never received books on account of them being difficult to move around from residence to residence, their price, and my perceived lack of interest in them. I did live with a step father figure and had HBO for awhile, so all was well. Also, I could pretty much go out and do whatever I wanted so I'd sometimes hang out at a library, learned about sperm whales, wasn't scared of them.

Skweeky
07-17-2012, 09:28 AM
I want to be in this beard club too, but I have nothing to make a beard with...

Then again...

Barbarossa
07-17-2012, 10:18 AM
do yo have any felt tip pens?

Squeamous
07-17-2012, 10:22 AM
Would you like some of my pubes?

Skweeky
07-17-2012, 10:33 AM

Hold that thought Barbie

manker
07-17-2012, 10:36 AM
Would you like some of my pubes?:lol: :happy:

This has potential to be fantastic.
Would you really send them? You probably wouldn't. I'm not sure it's hygienic or legal.

manker
07-17-2012, 10:37 AM

Hold that thought BarbieHe gets some of the girls to do unspeakable things with sharpies :no:

Skweeky
07-17-2012, 10:46 AM
Please don't send me your pubes in the post. At least send them by UPS.

Squeamous
07-17-2012, 10:49 AM
Would you like some of my pubes?:lol: :happy:

This has potential to be fantastic.
Would you really send them? You probably wouldn't. I'm not sure it's hygienic or legal.

I think we both know that I would :smilie4:

DO YOU THINK I'M MADE OF MONEY? :fist:

manker
07-17-2012, 10:49 AM
Is that a general request or were you speaking directly to Squeams.

Something Else
07-17-2012, 10:54 AM
I sent Mrs.Something Else my beard in an envelope once. True story.

Artemis
07-17-2012, 11:44 AM

Did you lose a bet? :blink:

Skweeky
07-17-2012, 11:48 AM
-muahahaha-

:whistling

mjmacky
07-17-2012, 11:53 AM
Finally, the bearded clam arrives.

Artemis
07-17-2012, 11:54 AM
:drool:

Barbarossa
07-17-2012, 11:59 AM
oh my god.......

That's not what I meant, lol

manker
07-17-2012, 12:01 PM
Zoom out!
That's pretty fucking inventive. Nice one Skweeks.

Skweeky
07-17-2012, 12:07 PM
I'm like that

manker
07-17-2012, 12:11 PM
Why did you delete it :o

Skweeky
07-17-2012, 12:13 PM
I'm trying to create a sense of mystery.

megabyteme
07-17-2012, 12:14 PM

What do you call it when 10 guys and a girl all supply pubes to put on Skweeky's face?

A weakday. :P

Barbarossa
07-17-2012, 12:18 PM
One thing in this internet world I've learned, you can never ever properly delete anything... :whistling:

Skweeky
07-17-2012, 12:19 PM
Did you take a screenshot Barbie?

manker
07-17-2012, 12:20 PM
Edited while I rub out rewd bits

Barbarossa
07-17-2012, 12:21 PM
No...

But I did cut and paste into photoshop so it was on my clipboard..... :P

Barbarossa
07-17-2012, 12:22 PM
Hahaha fantastic you've got a skweeky folder :lol:

Something Else
07-17-2012, 12:22 PM

Did you lose a bet? :blink:

No. It was a romantic gesture.

Damn it. I went to the bank, missed all the hawt pics. :(

manker
07-17-2012, 12:24 PM
Ahem.

I thought maybe the abridged version would be better.

Barbarossa
07-17-2012, 12:27 PM
No :whistling

manker
07-17-2012, 12:30 PM
:glag:

Subtlety = win

mjmacky
07-17-2012, 12:31 PM
Exiled from Gay Beard Club. Must start a new application with new evidence.

Skweeky
07-17-2012, 12:38 PM
Ahem.

I thought maybe the abridged version would be better.

:lol:

Barbarossa
07-17-2012, 01:25 PM
oh fuck this is a bad idea....

:pinch:

Skweeky
07-17-2012, 01:27 PM
It says invalid extension!

Barbarossa
07-17-2012, 01:28 PM
really?

Skweeky
07-17-2012, 01:29 PM
Yesh:

vBulletin MessageInvalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator (http://filesharingtalk.com/sendmessage.php)

manker
07-17-2012, 01:30 PM
hahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahhhahaha

manker
07-17-2012, 01:30 PM
Yesh:

vBulletin MessageInvalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator (http://filesharingtalk.com/sendmessage.php)Worked for me:

Barbie getting into the spirit of things:

fucking lol!

Barbarossa
07-17-2012, 01:31 PM
Try it now :unsure:

I've obscured the "extension" :dry:

Barbarossa
07-17-2012, 01:32 PM
I have a feeling this is my equivalent of Guillaume's eyebrows :smilie4:

mjmacky
07-17-2012, 01:33 PM

You have an opinionated computer.

mjmacky
07-17-2012, 01:36 PM
We enter a new era. Holy fucking hell. This is awesome. Is it a mirror shot, or have you trapped someone else into cooperation?

manker
07-17-2012, 01:36 PM

You have an opinionated computer.:lol:

Barbarossa
07-17-2012, 01:38 PM
Thanks Mary :happy:

No it was an arms-outstretched point and hope arrangement... As I said, this was the only one in focus.

manker
07-17-2012, 01:39 PM
If I stare at it, I swear I can see fanny lips :blink:

Barbarossa
07-17-2012, 01:39 PM
Is she the girl who makes the coffees?

Squeamous
07-17-2012, 01:41 PM
What the holy fuck have you all been doing! :O
And what have I missed?!

manker
07-17-2012, 01:44 PM
Is she the girl who makes the coffees?God, no.
She favours the lava-field fanny.

Apparently.
I just get to hear these things in conversations where I'm pretending to be a girl.

manker
07-17-2012, 01:46 PM
What the holy fuck have you all been doing! :O
And what have I missed?!I'm not sure exactly how to explain it but it's basically Skweeky's fault and barbie made it much worse and apparently you're next.

mjmacky
07-17-2012, 01:50 PM
Thanks Mary :happy:

No it was an arms-outstretched point and hope arrangement... As I said, this was the only one in focus.

I have a hard enough time getting it to focus with a straight forward shot on account of the movement, my anti-shake doesn't work so well. I find myself wanting to follow now that the game's ante has been upped, just need to figure out how... I'm going to need my hands...

Skweeky
07-17-2012, 01:51 PM
This has made my day

Skweeky
07-17-2012, 01:51 PM
I am trying to not choke with laughter, because then I'm going to have to explain to people what I am doing.

Barbarossa
07-17-2012, 01:54 PM
:)

I'm going to the shop to get a crunchie and a can of coke, while I ponder what to do next ... x

manker
07-17-2012, 01:57 PM
:o
Who are you and what have you done with Barbie.

Skweeky
07-17-2012, 01:58 PM
Good God. He even put an 'x' at the end of that statement.

manker
07-17-2012, 02:00 PM
Good God. He even put an 'x' at the end of that statement.Where is this other internets without smilies that he's posting at, Skweeks.
I think they've broken him :no:

Skweeky
07-17-2012, 02:05 PM

Barbarossa
07-17-2012, 02:07 PM
Joking aside, skweeky's mons pubis makes an excellent avatar. I'm very pleased with it :)

mjmacky
07-17-2012, 02:08 PM

Where are the underaged girls?

Barbarossa
07-17-2012, 02:19 PM
Joking aside, skweeky's mons pubis makes an excellent avatar. I'm very pleased with it :)

This is when I find out it's actually an armpit or something :pinch:

Skweeky
07-17-2012, 02:38 PM
:whistling

I did say I prefer the lady lavafield look

manker
07-17-2012, 02:44 PM
Well, on closer inspection; you've actually got longer hairs on your lava-lump than I have.

Barbarossa
07-17-2012, 02:46 PM
Good question about the red hue, I just assumed it was taken under the duvet :unsure:

Skweeky
07-17-2012, 02:49 PM
The red hue is due to poor lighting in the bathroom

Barbarossa
07-17-2012, 02:52 PM
Ahhh should have realised. The bathroom is of course in Scotchland :smilie4:

mjmacky
07-17-2012, 02:53 PM
Well, on closer inspection; you've actually got longer hairs on your lava-lump than I have.

I use beard trimming shears on mine, so even longer am I.

manker
07-17-2012, 02:58 PM

I use beard trimming shears on mineSame.

mjmacky
07-17-2012, 03:12 PM

I think this post was being created at the same time as mine, you'll find something eery in that.

manker
07-17-2012, 04:31 PM
Not eery (since that isn't even a word amongst civilised people, butcherer), I just think it's fate <3

Had to search really hard to find an anime brofist which incorporated a male character with good hair and a female character, btw.

Skweeky
07-17-2012, 04:36 PM
manker, when are you posting your contribution?

mjmacky
07-17-2012, 04:42 PM
Not eery (since that isn't even a word amongst civilised people, butcherer), I just think it's fate <3

Had to search really hard to find an anime brofist which incorporated a male character with good hair and a female character, btw.

Sentence 1, we had that conversation already.

Sentence 2, is it even anime or were you searching cartoons again?

manker
07-17-2012, 04:53 PM

Sentence 1, we had that conversation already.

Sentence 2, is it even anime or were you searching cartoons again?
Same difference :unsure:

manker
07-17-2012, 04:54 PM
manker, when are you posting your contribution?Um.
When Squeams gets Mulder back.

Skweeky
07-17-2012, 04:55 PM
Squeams, go friend him on facebook and post stuff about fst all over his wall. He'll be back here in a flash.

manker
07-17-2012, 04:57 PM

It's the least she can do after betraying him like that.
The poor wee fellow has such a trusting nature :no:

Skweeky
07-17-2012, 04:58 PM
Yeah, go on his wall and tell him that we all long for the days he would post his cawk on here.

mjmacky
07-17-2012, 07:50 PM
Same difference :unsure:

Actually I just noticed that there were 2 same difference situations, the one I intended is that I could have used "we had this conversation" for both responses, but didn't. Why is that?

manker
07-17-2012, 07:52 PM
Dewd, I've never searched for an anime brofist which incorporated a male character with good hair and a female character.
So it would be unpossible for us to have ever had that conversation before.

megabyteme
07-17-2012, 07:55 PM
I am having great difficulty adding to this fred without posting a "mushroom" growing in rather hair-like grass. :pinch:

mjmacky
07-17-2012, 07:57 PM
Dewd, I've never searched for an anime brofist which incorporated a male character with good hair and a female character.
So it would be unpossible for us to have ever had that conversation before.

Maybe not brofisting, but it's just an abbreviated form of fisting so your previous searches on that should bring it under quite well.

manker
07-17-2012, 08:02 PM
:eyebrows:

Where is that Swedish/ Japanese interpreter I've come to depend upon so heavily.

mjmacky
07-17-2012, 08:05 PM
I've left that domain behind, why do you flash the signal so late?

manker
07-17-2012, 08:13 PM
It's that thing that Squeamous and chavois were on about; you just get more and more obtuse to the point of total obfuscation.

Mary, your prose is impenetrable. Even to to me and I've got skillz in this area.

mjmacky
07-18-2012, 07:41 AM
It's that thing that Squeamous and chavois were on about; you just get more and more obtuse to the point of total obfuscation.

Mary, your prose is impenetrable. Even to to me and I've got skillz in this area.

I'm sorry, you will forgive me, right?

manker
07-18-2012, 09:19 AM

I'm sorry, you will forgive me, right?Only because your contrition is palpable.

mjmacky
07-18-2012, 09:21 AM
I'm sorry, you will forgive me, right?Only because your contrition is palpable.

So is my clitoris.

Squeamous
07-18-2012, 10:51 AM

Awwww, you're pudenda pals, how lovely :happy:

It's the least she can do after betraying him like that.
The poor wee fellow has such a trusting nature :no:

I DIDN'T! I wasn't even meant to see that pic. He received his payment in bewbs, he just doesn't love us anymore. Time to let him go :console:

Squeams, go friend him on facebook and post stuff about fst all over his wall. He'll be back here in a flash.

Can't I just post a pic of my tits on his wall?

Barbarossa
07-18-2012, 11:05 AM
I got a message from him on FB asking to see my minge :smilie4:

Apparently benchez talks to him.....

Squeamous
07-18-2012, 01:20 PM
Only because your contrition is palpable.

So is my clitoris.

Pics please :mellow:

manker
07-18-2012, 02:46 PM
I DIDN'T! I wasn't even meant to see that pic. He received his payment in bewbs, he just doesn't love us anymore. Time to let him go :console:
Nevar!
It's all because of your renegation and my opinion won't be swayed by the Machiavellian tactics currently spewing forth with bile from your vaginal area.

Skweeky
07-18-2012, 07:45 PM
manker, where is the picture of your lava mount?

manker
07-18-2012, 07:48 PM
manker, where is the picture of your lava mount?
I'm not going to post one :emo:

Skweeky
07-18-2012, 07:50 PM
Really? That is disappointing. I never though Barbie would be the one to stand you up.

manker
07-18-2012, 08:01 PM
Really? That is disappointing. I never though Barbie would be the one to stand you up.He actually did stand me up, once. He was about four miles down the road from me and I asked him to come up to my local and watch the rugby, six nations it was.

He didn't show up.

Anyway, stand me up? :blink:

Skweeky
07-18-2012, 08:06 PM
I think it might be a colloquialism - apologies. I meant that he outdid you.

manker
07-18-2012, 08:11 PM
Oh, yeah. He did. That's why the emo smilie earlier.
I don't mind, though. He's a nice guy ... some might say too nice, but not me. I think he's just the right amount of nice.

Um. Yeah so anyway, the only way I'd feel some kind of peer group pressure would be if Squeams followed through on her threat (or maybe it was my supposition) of a surfboard impression.

Skweeky
07-18-2012, 08:15 PM
In other news - I want to go to Socotra, but no one wants to come with me :(

manker
07-18-2012, 08:19 PM
Wow, it looks exactly like the island they sail to in The Life of Pi.

Skweeky
07-18-2012, 08:33 PM
Doesn't it look amazing? Flights to Yemen are cheap too.

manker
07-18-2012, 08:41 PM
I don't know about amazing ... there's only one road on the whole island and no pubs. So.

Skweeky
07-18-2012, 08:42 PM
Yeah...but it's got 700 endemic species ffs! What does Galapagos have? Some turtles and a few finches with variable beak sizes. :snooty:

manker
07-18-2012, 08:57 PM
Yeah...but it's got 700 endemic species ffs! What does Galapagos have? Some turtles and a few finches with variable beak sizes. :snooty:Well. I've read a Vonnegut book about the Galapagos Islands; that makes them cooler :snooty:

Skweeky
07-18-2012, 09:04 PM
I bet he's never even been there. Probably takes all his holidays in Yemen.

manker
07-18-2012, 09:14 PM
Yemen probably didn't exist when Vonnegut was alive. pneubs.

Skweeky
07-18-2012, 09:16 PM
He only died 5 years ago.

manker
07-18-2012, 09:30 PM
Indeed. And I hadn't read a single book of his until he had. I remember threads popping up all over the internets saying 'so it goes' and I was intrigued.

It was actually JP who told me his stuff was dead good.
He wasn't wrong.

Something Else
07-18-2012, 10:09 PM

Mrs.me and myself are in. :smilie4:

Something Else
07-18-2012, 10:11 PM
I got a message from him on FB asking to see my minge :smilie4:

Apparently benchez talks to him.....

I was trying to use it as bait.

Skweeky
07-19-2012, 07:15 AM

Mrs.me and myself are in. :smilie4:

Awesome. I am planning on going in April next year.

Squeamous
07-19-2012, 09:31 AM
Nevar!
It's all because of your renegation and my opinion won't be swayed by the Machiavellian tactics currently spewing forth with bile from your vaginal area.

Look, if I was going to lie to you I'd make sure it was a slow release lie that you wouldn't find out about for 5 years :dave:

I don't mind, though. He's a nice guy ... some might say too nice, but not me. I think he's just the right amount of nice.

Um. Yeah so anyway, the only way I'd feel some kind of peer group pressure would be if Squeams followed through on her threat (or maybe it was my supposition) of a surfboard impression.

Yeah...but it's got 700 endemic species ffs! What does Galapagos have? Some turtles and a few finches with variable beak sizes. :snooty:

They're probably all endemic species of bacteria!

Barbarossa
07-19-2012, 10:50 AM

I thought Mary was going to conjure something up too, if he worked around his shaking hand issues :unsure:

I guess I've just intimidated everyone into covering up... :smilie4:

manker
07-19-2012, 10:53 AM
Look, if I was going to lie to you I'd make sure it was a slow release lie that you wouldn't find out about for 5 years :dave:

zomfg, what's going to happen in two months D;

Barbarossa
07-19-2012, 11:52 AM
mental self-obsessed delusional rant

Oh... it's you :balustrade:

What a disappointment. :(

Squeamous
07-19-2012, 02:48 PM

zomfg, what's going to happen in two months D;

This is where you find out the internets doesn't exist and we're all just a dream you had when you fell over in the shower and knocked yourself out.

Skweeky
07-19-2012, 02:58 PM
Yeah, and you don;t actually have a Skweeky folder.

manker
07-19-2012, 03:01 PM
Then why else are my hands sticky/

Squeamous
07-19-2012, 03:02 PM
Wet dream.

Squeamous
07-19-2012, 03:03 PM
And you've probably broken your back falling.....that causes priapisms sometimes :happy:

manker
07-19-2012, 03:11 PM
And you've probably broken your back falling.....that causes priapisms sometimes :happy:wtf happy face you schadenfreudic sophistress.

manker
07-19-2012, 03:12 PM
Anyway. I know perfectly well that you're all just tiny entities that live inside my computer which cease to be when I go out and get laid or whatever.
I've posted about it loads of times and have yet to experience any evidence to the contrary.

So ner :snooty: