PDA

View Full Version : The Gay Beard Club

Pages : [1] 2 3

mjmacky
12-19-2011, 05:15 AM
What is it? An elite society of bearded men and/or closet homomen with girlfriends or wives. Members of the Gay Beard Club get *special privileges here on FST and really anywhere on the internets.

How to become a member? Post a pic of your beard (facial hair, or the girl meant to make you look straight).

*privileges pending

Edit: Outing fags
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/422672-Last-one-to-post-wins-the-internets?p=3636637&viewfull=1#post3636637

mjmacky
12-19-2011, 04:50 PM
unsmoked lips .. nice .. i have smoked lips

I smoke, bitch.

Quarterquack
12-19-2011, 11:41 PM
Motion against the outing of Proper Fag.

The picture provided might just as well be an image of testicular carcinoma. Higher resolution required.

Quarterquack
12-19-2011, 11:49 PM
Post a pic of your beard (the girl meant to make you look straight).

http://i.imgur.com/Hji9h.jpg

Cropped picture to protect our identities, like.

mjmacky
12-19-2011, 11:53 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Hji9h.jpg

Clearly two dudes making out, I think you've got the beard thing confused.

mjmacky
12-19-2011, 11:58 PM
Motion against the outing of Proper Fag.

The picture provided might just as well be an image of testicular carcinoma. Higher resolution required.

I'll remove them from the outed fags list once they represent themselves here. I can't remember who suggested it or why, but the notion was mentioned that beards need their own thread. So I'm just inb4itsnotcalledgay.

Quarterquack
12-20-2011, 12:04 AM
I'll remove them from the outed fags list once they represent themselves here. I can't remember who suggested it or why, but the notion was mentioned that beards need their own thread. So I'm just inb4itsnotcalledgay.

I am not a ramp so you can ollie in-front of your [audience].

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGL-Ex1CD1c

Quarterquack
12-20-2011, 12:04 AM

Clearly two dudes making out, I think you've got the beard thing confused.

You're undermining the gay part in the gay beard.

Or maybe I've just been gay for so long that I can't realize how cool/uncool it's become.

Your beard has a little french in it, by the way. You sure no Canadian bumfucked your family tree somewhere along the line? :O

manker
12-20-2011, 12:14 AM
I trimmed today, but here is me avec chin coiffure:

Would I get the same beard club privileges now I've only got stubble (#3 on the trimmer settings).
It's pretty hawt :smilie4:

IdolEyes787
12-20-2011, 01:13 AM
What is it? An elite society of bearded men and/or closet homomen with girlfriends or wives. Members of the Gay Beard Club get *special privileges here on FST and really anywhere on the internets.

How to become a member? Post a pic of your beard (facial hair, or the girl meant to make you look straight).

*privileges pending

Edit: Outing fags
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/422672-Last-one-to-post-wins-the-internets?p=3636666&viewfull=1#post3636666
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/422672-Last-one-to-post-wins-the-internets?p=3636637&viewfull=1#post3636637
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/422672-Last-one-to-post-wins-the-internets?p=3636619&viewfull=1#post3636619

Clearly the pictures are all of the same person and there are frighteningly even more dupe account here than I thought.

mjmacky
12-20-2011, 02:30 AM
Your beard has a little french in it, by the way. You sure no Canadian bumfucked your family tree somewhere along the line? :O

Irish/Scottish. The ancestral Scots, first to arrive, stopped off in Canada, then made a quick departure for Mass. The Erins went straight to NY.

mjmacky
12-20-2011, 02:33 AM
Would I get the same beard club privileges now I've only got stubble (#3 on the trimmer settings).
It's pretty hawt :smilie4:

Off the fag list, so consider that a bonus. As far as privileges, clearly I'm waiting for the pandering to secure my votes on the Mod of the Year oh fuck I already voted.

manker
12-20-2011, 09:49 AM
You're thinking a separate user-group for the gay beard club.

I haven't voted yet in the poll and had no intention of doing so. Now, however, my vote can be bought with a pledge to award Mary's hirsute acolytes with the funky coloured user-names and stars they deserve.
I suggest magenta.

chalice
12-20-2011, 10:29 AM
I'd do a full-frontal, spread-eagled, Burt Reynoldsesque, Playgirl pose with two fingers up my arse for magenta stars.

Artemis
12-20-2011, 10:51 AM
Thanks for the mental image, I'm off to fire a ramset fastener through my head to purge that thought.... :blink:

mjmacky
12-20-2011, 09:52 PM
I'd do a full-frontal, spread-eagled, Burt Reynoldsesque, Playgirl pose with two fingers up my arse for magenta stars.

Well, now I know what you're doing with your hands behind your back.

chalice
12-20-2011, 10:04 PM

Well, now I know what you're doing with your hands behind your back.

I was trying to stop your mum from licking my arse, mate. She's a hellcat.

mjmacky
12-20-2011, 10:31 PM

Must be your fault for having seat flap in those pants. So I take it you don't like abrasive tongues then?

chalice
12-20-2011, 11:04 PM

So I take it you don't like abrasive tongues then?

I like them in the human sense. I enjoy the feeling of truth breaking through. Even/especially if it's only a keyboard wot did it. It's affirming.

Not to say that your mother is a hellcat (though, I'm sure she was in her time, and might still be), can we agree that there exists a degree of effect that you can impose on the human race, simply by posting pish on the internets?

Is there an effect upon the collective if it's just me calling people cunts?

Singing off- wopped.

chalice
12-20-2011, 11:28 PM
In other news, fledgling beardists receive extra internets watermelons to the max.

If, perchance, someone like, maybe say, MBM was to do a fascinating facial growth chronicle in this very thread, maybe, it would be an interesting thing altogether, like.

Perhaps he could create a hair chart for us enthusiasts, instead of touging corgis all the do long day.

mjmacky
12-20-2011, 11:46 PM
So I take it you don't like abrasive tongues then?

I like them in the human sense. I enjoy the feeling of truth breaking through. Even/especially if it's only a keyboard wot did it. It's affirming.

Not to say that your mother is a hellcat (though, I'm sure she was in her time, and might still be), can we agree that there exists a degree of effect that you can impose on the human race, simply by posting pish on the internets?

Singing off- wopped.

I meant abrasive in the concrete sense, but that'll work as a response. Needs an itch between the cheeks to see the appeal.

NotLettingItGo
12-20-2011, 11:52 PM
I feel so much better about my moustache now, thanks guys :P

chalice
12-20-2011, 11:57 PM
Post your moustache, Dave. You know you want to.

Artemis
12-21-2011, 12:24 AM

Singing off- wopped.

It's not really singing is it ?

chalice
12-21-2011, 12:27 AM

Singing off- wopped.

It's not really singing is it ? more ratarsed ramblings

Of course it fucking is, you fucking expatriate fucker. Nobody can find you. I'll kill them before they do.

Post your beard or post a chronicle of your beard or fuck off out of this thread, Art.

Artemis
12-21-2011, 12:35 AM
It's not really singing is it ? more ratarsed ramblings

Of course it fucking is, you fucking expatriate fucker. Nobody can find you. I'll kill them before they do.

Post your beard or post a chronicle of your beard or fuck off out of this thread, Art.

Not a beardy weirdy, nor can I chronicle any history of lower facial growth unless it was when it was really cold and I couldn't be fecked shaving for a few days, so sadly the only pics I can provide are fakes, any particular preference ?

A large water rat did move in on my upper lip and take up residence there a couple of years ago and the fucker will not move, does that count ? :blink:

chalice
12-21-2011, 12:42 AM

Not a beardy weirdy, nor can I chronicle any history of lower facial growth unless it was when it was really cold and I couldn't be fecked shaving for a few days, so sadly the only pics I can provide are fakes, any particular preference ?

A large water rat did move in on my upper lip and take up residence there a couple of years ago and the fucker will not move, does that count ? :blink:

I'm gonna have to be stern about this, completely obverse to my character, of course. If it's not on the chin, then you're not coming in.

This could get nasty. Respect the club. The least you could do is allow yourself a five o clock shadow and phoatie it at an oblique angle, you spastic.

Hair up, or fuck off.

mjmacky
12-21-2011, 01:38 AM
Not a beardy weirdy, nor can I chronicle any history of lower facial growth unless it was when it was really cold and I couldn't be fecked shaving for a few days

If all these nitwits can post to 5 to seek out their invites, I'm sure you can wait til 5:00 to snap some kind of stubble. Unless you don't want your magenta stars and veto powers.

Alien5
12-21-2011, 02:27 AM
Bic

For a bear

http://i.imgur.com/lG2Sd.jpg

you might need more than 2 with that fucking monstrosity.

Now at your local Londis Supermarket.

mjmacky
12-21-2011, 11:13 AM
i speak 5 different languages

And English isn't one of them, is it?

NotLettingItGo
12-21-2011, 12:06 PM

mjmacky
12-21-2011, 12:06 PM
even my thoughts are in english 90 % of the time

I'd be messed up too if 90 % of my thoughts were in a language I couldn't understand.

mjmacky
12-22-2011, 03:09 AM

Hold for verification

megabyteme
12-22-2011, 04:09 AM

Hold for verification

I was questioning it myself due to the fact that the attached picture is human. Beyond that, it appears Dave has similar facial characteristics (look at the creases along the cheeks) as Tom Selleck (https://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&hl=en&source=hp&biw=1366&bih=638&q=tom+selleck&gbv=2&oq=tom+se&aq=0&aqi=g10&aql=&gs_sm=c&gs_upl=5190l6562l0l9331l6l6l0l0l0l0l225l1121l0.4.2l6l0). I'm beginning to think he is not only a stalker, he's also a body snatcher... :O

Can we get a confirmation from the one who slammed the door on said caterpillar? Ma'am, does this look like the guy who's stalking you?

NotLettingItGo
12-22-2011, 01:46 PM
Stop encouraging her to stalk me please.

mjmacky
12-22-2011, 01:58 PM

Says the balustrade smoker lurking in front of her home.

megabyteme
12-22-2011, 03:04 PM

You are fucking creepy, and mental. No joke. No more discussion. Just get some help with your obsession.

NotLettingItGo
12-22-2011, 03:33 PM
You are fucking creepy, and mental. No joke. No more discussion. Just get some help with your obsession.

As I've pointed out to you before, it's you who has the obsession not me.

Take this thread for example, yet again it's YOU who raised the subject of her, not me.

Seriously man, you need to get a fucking life, you're coming across as a really sad creepy individual who is obsessed with this topic.

mjmacky
12-22-2011, 03:56 PM

As I've pointed out to you before, it's you who has the obsession not me.

Take this thread for example, yet again it's YOU who raised the subject of her, not me.

So you would define creepy as being crept out by creepy and not necessarily by being creepy in and of itself? For instance, showing up at the doorstep of someone you want nothing to do with, unannounced and uninvited... not obsessive and creepy?

NotLettingItGo
12-22-2011, 04:26 PM
I get it. In your warped little world men should:
- Accept women treating them like shit, because they're all soft and cuddly (ie. they have tits).
- Lie to protect the thoughts and feelings of women who have personally treated them like shit, lest something they say somewhere, which said woman might or might not read, might upset the little dears feelings. That really, really wouldn't be acceptable.

Well sorry, I'm going to disappoint you:
- I won't be lying, to protect the thoughts and feelings of someone who didn't give a fuck about mine.
- If you ask me a question about the subject don't be expecting me to waste time phrasing stuff so that it causes the least upset to someone who never gave a fuck about upsetting me. If that's a problem for you, it's probably best not to ask the question or make the statement.

Squeamous
12-22-2011, 04:56 PM
Can we get a confirmation from the one who slammed the door on said caterpillar? Ma'am, does this look like the guy who's stalking you?

No, that's Tom fucking Selleck.

Btw can I join in? Special dispensation for being a girl, will a moustache do? I can lay off the Joleen for a week or two and see what gives.

mjmacky
12-22-2011, 05:07 PM

No, that's Tom fucking Selleck.

Btw can I join in? Special dispensation for being a girl, will a moustache do? I can lay off the Joleen for a week or two and see what gives.

The confidence in the response inspired me to track down the original:

As to your request, well there's nothing written in the by-laws about gender with regards to facial hair. If you can grow it, you'll get your stars. Skiz promised us all magenta stars, right here in this thread, then he deleted his post (but I saw it, so it counts).

Squeamous
12-22-2011, 06:17 PM

As to your request, well there's nothing written in the by-laws about gender with regards to facial hair. If you can grow it, you'll get your stars. Skiz promised us all magenta stars, right here in this thread, then he
deleted his post (but I saw it, so it counts).

I was able to give an emphatic and decisive reply because the complexion and nose were all wrong. The moustache itself I couldn't be too sure about. Initially looking through the peep hole all I saw was an ecru suit. I was immediately pissed off at having got out of my bath so didn't even recognize the wearer. The second time I slammed the door too fast to get a good look at the tache purely through disappointment at seeing the suit again instead of the 6ft of lean muscle and hotness I'd asked for. Thankfully he turned up 2 mins later, and after declaring my area free of my stalker we had a pleasant evening in regardless of the moustache and suit libido stripping combo.

I'm left thinking that if only he hadn't left the clothes I gave him outside my door one morning earlier in the year he might present a more memorable moustache to unsuspecting stalkees today.

Anyway, I'll get started on my own straight away ^_^

megabyteme
12-22-2011, 07:46 PM
I don't know if I want to see it, Squ... :fear:

Right now, I've got a lovely picture of early 20-something hotness in a 7of9 suit.

Also, i will be slightly jealous if you can grow facial hair quicker than I can. :sadwalk:

NotLettingItGo
12-22-2011, 08:06 PM

Well there's a surprise, like I'm stupid enough to actually post a picture of myself here for you all to invite more digs at me by her.

mjmacky
12-22-2011, 08:14 PM
Well there's a surprise, like I'm stupid enough to actually post a picture of myself here for you all to invite more digs at me.

We already have a digging union. You can show your subnasal ferret or not, we get paid either way.

NotLettingItGo
12-22-2011, 08:25 PM
We already have a digging union. You can show your subnasal ferret or not, we get paid either way.

Oh! YOU'RE more than welcome to take digs.

chalice
12-22-2011, 08:33 PM
Leaving your clothes at the door, Dave. That's a big no-no here in the gay beard club. What were you thinking, Dave? That's an act of symbolism and a cry for help. Unless, of course, you just wanted your washing done and your wife has polio or something.

It's time to let it go, Dave. Why do you keep posting here? Nobody likes you or trusts you after your recent adventures in fashion atrophy and stalkerhood. Don't say it's to annoy me, please. The last thing you do is annoy me. You're like the lounge volleyball, for fuck sake.

Why, Dave, why?

NotLettingItGo
12-22-2011, 10:20 PM
There are two types of people in this world chavis, those who place value in things just because they're things, and those who place value in things because they mean something other than just being a physical thing. I'm in the second group, from the sounds of it you're in the first. Having had the entire friendship revealed to be no more than a gigantic deception which was never at any point about anything other that her feeling good about herself, by using me. She devalued all of the friendship to be as worthless as the lies she told to maintain the friendship. Those items became worthless, just as worthless as every other lie which tumbled from, (and I see continues to tumble from) her.

Odd isn't it how she omits the bits she doesn't like? Like say about how I tried to return her things to her, but she was too much of a coward to come and take them from me.

I've never understoood people like that you know. People who will lie to your face, but who don't have the courage to actually look you in the face when they're caught lying. If you're a person of any value then why would you have to run and hide away like that when you're caught out? Where's the moral fibre of someone who behaves like that?

It sounds as if we like each other equally as much now.

chalice
12-22-2011, 10:33 PM
There are two types of people in this world chavis, those who place value in things just because they're things, and those who place value in things because they mean something other than just being a physical thing. I'm in the second group, from the sounds of it you're in the first. Having had the entire friendship revealed to be no more than a gigantic deception which was never at any point about anything other that her feeling good about herself, by using me. She devalued all of the friendship to be as worthless as the lies she told to maintain the friendship. Those items became worthless, just as worthless as every other lie which tumbled from, (and I see continues to tumble from) her.

Odd isn't it how she omits the bits she doesn't like? Like say about how I tried to return her things to her, but she was too much of a coward to come and take them from me.

I've never understoood people like that you know. People who will lie to your face, but who don't have the courage to actually look you in the face when they're caught lying. If you're a person of any value then why would you have to run and hide away like that when you're caught out? Where's the moral fibre of someone who behaves like that?

It sounds as if we like each other equally as much now.

Haven't read any of the above, but I'm quoting it in case I ever get round to it.

Why did you come back to this board, Dave? Are you willing to admit that it's because Squeamous starting posting again, and you saw an in?

If you can admit that, then we can move along to the next point.

Squeamous
12-22-2011, 11:04 PM
I don't know if I want to see it, Squ... :fear:

Right now, I've got a lovely picture of early 20-something hotness in a 7of9 suit.

Also, i will be slightly jealous if you can grow facial hair quicker than I can. :sadwalk:

I hate to burst your bubble but the truth is I'm more like a scrawny streak of piss in a hoodie and a beanie hat. However you are in luck, my mouth might stink like a builder's butt crack but no wai can I grow a better beard than you :hug:

manker
12-22-2011, 11:20 PM
Sup, guise.
Is there anything sadder in this world than posting a pic of someone you purport to be, and secretly wish you looked like, to various miscreants on an anonymous message board.

The answer to that inelegant stream of rhetoric is no - but only if that person is Tom Selleck.

NotLettingItGo
12-22-2011, 11:24 PM
Haven't read any of the above, but I'm quoting it in case I ever get round to it.

Why did you come back to this board, Dave? Are you willing to admit that it's because Squeamous starting posting again, and you saw an in?

You can't really be stupid enough to believe that I decided to start posting here because I "saw an in" with someone whom I then avoided making any posts at or comment upon.

chalice
12-22-2011, 11:26 PM

You can't really be stupid enough to believe that I decided to start posting here because I "saw an in" with someone whom I then avoided making any posts at or comment upon.

The future of this conversation pivots on that very point.

NotLettingItGo
12-22-2011, 11:31 PM
Is there anything sadder in this world than posting a pic of someone you purport to be, and secretly wish you looked like, to various miscreants on an anonymous message board.

How about pretending to be a cunt, when in real life you're just a fairly decent boring bloke who hasn't actually got the balls to treat others as they treat you? You know, like chavis.

NotLettingItGo
12-22-2011, 11:32 PM
The future of this conversation pivots on that very point.

Well it's your deluded assertion that I came here to somehow engage with her, so maybe you should go find a post where I attempted to do that. Failing that you could just admit you're a complete moran whos got no fucking idea at all.

chalice
12-22-2011, 11:37 PM
You're Travis Bickle without a next film, Dave.

Boring isn't a threat. You're lucky you didn't get arrested, you industrial revolution of a fuck up.

Think about your kids. At least have the decency to leave. They'd be better off shot of you. I'm sure there's a moustache ghetto somewhere in London where you can hang your harrington.

NotLettingItGo
12-22-2011, 11:41 PM

Boring isn't a threat. You're lucky you didn't get arrested, you industrial revolution of a fuck up.

Think about your kids. At least have the decency to leave. They'd be better off shot of you. I'm sure there's a moustache ghetto somewhere in London where you can hang your harrington.

You do realise how dull and pathetic that sounds, don't you? What happened to your "I'm the big man" thing? "I treat everyone like a cunt" thing? It's sounding rather old and boring now chavis. You're out of practice.

Oh! Of course "boring" isn't threatening, I'm not a threatening kinda bloke.

chalice
12-22-2011, 11:45 PM

You do realise how dull and pathetic that sounds, don't you? What happened to your "I'm the big man" thing? "I treat everyone like a cunt" thing? It's sounding rather old and boring now chavis. You're out of practice.

Oh! Of course "boring" isn't threatening, I'm not a threatening kinda bloke.

You're right, Dave. A man is judged by his actions, not his words. Your actions were pretty fucking decisive, you nut.

My words mean nothing, nor do any that are said on any internets, but actions are everything and punishable by law.

You're mental, Dave. If only you'd applied so much effort to the mother of your children.

manker
12-22-2011, 11:46 PM

How about pretending to be a cunt, when in real life you're just a fairly decent boring bloke who hasn't actually got the balls to treat others as they treat you? You know, like chavis.Alrite, Dave.
No need to get snarky because you can't grow a lustrous moustache like your hero, Tom.

I bet yours is more like the decaying slug favoured by Mercury.

NotLettingItGo
12-23-2011, 12:48 AM

I'm sure you can find someone around here who will endorse that statement, I'm unsure why it's supposed to mean anything to me though :unsure:

NotLettingItGo
12-23-2011, 12:50 AM
You're right, Dave. A man is judged by his actions, not his words. Your actions were pretty fucking decisive, you nut.

My words mean nothing, nor do any that are said on any internets, but actions are everything and punishable by law.

You're mental, Dave. If only you'd applied so much effort to the mother of your children.

WOW Fuck!!!111!! Really! I never realised you could get punished by law for saying hello to someone.

Get a fucking life chavis, you're wading around in something you haven't got any kind of clue about.

manker
12-23-2011, 01:13 AM
Alrite, Dave.
No need to get snarky because you can't grow a lustrous moustache like your hero, Tom.

I'm sure you can find someone around here who will endorse that statement, I'm unsure why it's supposed to mean anything to me though :unsure:
Context, Dave. It's supposed to mean something because of the preceding words. I've added them into the quote for your edification.

I was saying that you're getting all emo because you have failed, on several counts, to gain entry into this club.

There, all explained.
I trust that even someone as hard of thinking as you clearly are cannot now fail to comprehend.

NotLettingItGo
12-23-2011, 02:30 AM
Context, Dave. It's supposed to mean something because of the preceding words. I've added them into the quote for your edification.

I was saying that you're getting all emo because you have failed, on several counts, to gain entry into this club.

There, all explained.
I trust that even someone as hard of thinking as you clearly are cannot now fail to comprehend.

I can't believe I'm going to have to explain this, I'd have thought it was obvious from my earlier post.

The only way for me to become a member of your club is for me to post a picture of myself, which would immediately invite certain members of this board to do exactly what they did with the picture that I did post.

So you see what I'm saying... about being sure you could find someone here to endorse your statement... and about why that couldn't possibly be something that I would allow to mean anything to me.

mjmacky
12-23-2011, 03:47 AM
The only way for me to become a member of your club is for me to post a picture of myself, which would immediately invite certain members of this board to do exactly what they did with the picture that I did post.

You mean assume it's a fake? Why didn't anybody question the legitimacy of mine? It wasn't blurred or pixelated, surely that would have to set off a bell or two?

Here's what I think... you're the only one really sensitive around here about how you are perceived by others. The byproduct of that is your incessant defensive rants and repetition of the same drivel. For the very same archetype you represent, posting a pic of yourself would be very frightening to you. Since it opens the opportunity for potential ridicule for something concrete, and the notion of that preoccupies your sense of security, your sense of vanity.

megabyteme
12-23-2011, 04:17 AM
Why is it that creepy, late 40-something "men" find "soul-mates" that are in their early 20's?

You were in your 30's before she got to high school, Dave. For Fucks Sake. If she gave you the time of day, it was more than you should have gotten. If she spent time with you, you didn't deserve it. Face it, you are almost 50. If anyone saw the two of you together, they either thought you were her father, or (if you were given the benefit of generosity) they put your income about 3 times what it is. Nobody saw you as "soul-mates" except you.

You are too old. You are married. You have kids. Those are ALL powerful reasons why an attractive, sexually active, young woman would not want you. Those should be powerful reasons for you to focus on the life you have. All you have done here is convince Squeemous that she made a HUGE mistake "befriending" you in the first place, and convinced a group of strangers that you are a late 40-something, pathetic, creepy, delusional stalker, a bad husband, and a lousy father. As pointed out by others, your family will see you the same way we all do if/when this bleeds over into your real life. Nobody believes you when you say you just wanted to be friends. If that is the case, go find a woman 20+ years older than yourself and be "soul-mates" with her...

Put this to rest before you hurt those you should be concentrating your time, and attentions on. Has anyone mentioned to you that it is Christmas? Go be a good husband, and father.

NotLettingItGo
12-23-2011, 09:21 AM
Oooo a new twist in MBM's delusional saga.

So where did this "soul-mate" angle/idea come from MBM?

It's not from me, and I don't believe it's from Squeamous.

NotLettingItGo
12-23-2011, 09:23 AM
You mean assume it's a fake? Why didn't anybody question the legitimacy of mine? It wasn't blurred or pixelated, surely that would have to set off a bell or two?

Here's what I think... you're the only one really sensitive around here about how you are perceived by others. The byproduct of that is your incessant defensive rants and repetition of the same drivel. For the very same archetype you represent, posting a pic of yourself would be very frightening to you. Since it opens the opportunity for potential ridicule for something concrete, and the notion of that preoccupies your sense of security, your sense of vanity.

Ummm yeah... OK Jacky... don't forget to take you medication.

Alien5
12-23-2011, 12:12 PM
You lot have ripped the arse out of this thread,

You're probably both the same person pretending to argue knowing you.

mjmacky
12-23-2011, 12:40 PM
Ummm yeah... OK Jacky... don't forget to take you medication.

Is that you merwais?

manker
12-23-2011, 01:04 PM

Here's what I think... you're the only one really sensitive around here about how you are perceived by others. The byproduct of that is your incessant defensive rants and repetition of the same drivel. For the very same archetype you represent, posting a pic of yourself would be very frightening to you. Since it opens the opportunity for potential ridicule for something concrete, and the notion of that preoccupies your sense of security, your sense of vanity.qft :smilie4:

manker
12-23-2011, 01:25 PM

There, all explained.

I can't believe I'm going to have to explain this, I'd have thought it was obvious from my earlier post.

So you see what I'm saying... about being sure you could find someone here to endorse your statement... and about why that couldn't possibly be something that I would allow to mean anything to me.You did that 'I know you are but what am I' thing again. It's like talking to a 12 year old who because she's got the latest replica kit, can now join in with the grown-ups when they try to define the synergy which allows Manchester United to be greater than the sum of their individual parts each year.

I simply didn't believe your other statement. I think you actually posted a pic of your hero, Tom, because your own moustache looks like that of a dead pooflord and you thought we'd ridicule that and not let you into the club.

And then you'd cry. Again.

NotLettingItGo
12-23-2011, 01:39 PM
You did that 'I know you are but what am I' thing again. It's like talking to a 12 year old who because she's got the latest replica kit, can now join in with the grown-ups when they try to define the synergy which allows Manchester United to be greater than the sum of their individual parts each year.

Nope that was meaningless drivel.

I simply didn't believe your other statement. I think you actually posted a pic of your hero, Tom, because your own moustache looks like that of a dead pooflord and you thought we'd ridicule that and not let you into the club.

And then you'd cry. Again.

:glag:

manker
12-23-2011, 01:50 PM
It was meaningless to you because you view others' posts through the eyes of a small child.
Would you like me to be more literal.

I feel as if my more esoteric posts are robbing you of any remaining semblance of dignity.

NotLettingItGo
12-23-2011, 01:52 PM
It was meaningless to you because you view others' posts through the eyes of a small child.
Would you like me to be more literal.

I feel as if my more esoteric posts are robbing you of any remaining semblance of dignity.

Is me not wanting to be part of your club that upsetting for you?

manker
12-23-2011, 01:59 PM
It's Mary's club.
It was her wife who coined the term 'Gay Beard Club', I believe.

I merely provided the impetus for people to start posting pics. In fact, I'm not even sure I'm still a member due to the shaving it off thing.

NotLettingItGo
12-23-2011, 02:06 PM
I take it the three week itch beat you then, I can understand that, it is extremely fucking annoying for a bit.

I had a full beard until recently, the moustache is what is left of it.

mjmacky
12-23-2011, 03:35 PM
It was her wife who coined the term 'Gay Beard Club', I believe.

Yes, this is the true.

Quarterquack
12-23-2011, 08:41 PM
So wait, Squeams is Reject's forlorn lustee?

Who split up that match made in heaven?

NotLettingItGo
12-23-2011, 09:14 PM
Fucks sake man, where have you been in a cave, or something?

Yes

Me

Its OK I have all the chavis and manker imaginary porn stash to vent my lust on

When that's not enough I can always come here and make loads of imaginary posts at her, like chavis, manker, MBM and Jacky keep claiming I do

And just to be sure I'm noticed by her, I can go around passing lots of comments about how she looks, as she does about me.

So all in all it's all pretty well sorted out :huh:

manker
12-23-2011, 09:31 PM
I'd have raised an admiring eyebrow if you'd have said porn stache.
Homonyms :happy:

Dave forgets that he has written at least three hundred angsty posts filled with bile directed specifically at Squeams. Don't you, Dave.
Did you also forget, again, that the only reason you came back to this board was to stalk her on the internets.

Jebus. I think the answer to why Dave's lust remains unrequited plainly lies with the early stage dementia.
Either that or the victim complex. Or maybe it's just because a much older married man with a porno 'stache isn't that much of a catch :idunno:

NotLettingItGo
12-23-2011, 09:40 PM

Dave forgets that he has written at least three hundred angsty posts filled with bile directed specifically at Squeams. Don't you, Dave.
Did you also forget, again, that the only reason you came back to this board was to stalk her on the internets.

Jebus. I think the answer to why Dave's lust remains unrequited plainly lies with the early stage dementia.
Either that or the victim complex. Or maybe it's just because a much older married man with a porno 'stache isn't that much of a catch :idunno:

Nnnnnnoooooooooo!!!!11111!!!111 Not all over again... please god, make them stop.

You (and others) have made that accusation over and over again, and yet can't produce a single one of these alleged posts that you keep claiming exist.

And as I pointed out to chavis yesterday, you're going to create yourself a credibility problem at this rate manker. These ridiculous claims about how I came here to stalk someone who I avoided making any posts at, or comment upon, are clearly delusional fantasy upon your part.

I'm beginning to wonder if the repeating of the ridiculous claims isn't some kind of cry for help, you know some long repressed desire to act as you're attempting to project onto me... towards some woman who you felt treated you badly. Maybe we should explore that for a bit, what do you think?

chalice
12-23-2011, 09:45 PM
I never mentioned lust, Dave. What's wrong with you transcends lust. You left your clothes at the door, Dave. That's evidence of an arrested development right there, Dave. Tell me about your mother, Dave. No, wait.

That's some kinda deep-rooted, emotional deprivation manifestation of the carpet being pulled out under your stumpy brain, you've got going on there, Dave. Did your mum used to give you Christmas presents, then burn them before your lickle, ever-optimistic eyes?

See a shrink, Dave, or I'm gonna have to start charging you.

NotLettingItGo
12-23-2011, 10:08 PM
So is it serious Dr Chavis... will I live? :cry:

chalice
12-23-2011, 10:13 PM
Well, you might do life. How old are your kids, Dave?

NotLettingItGo
12-23-2011, 10:49 PM
Well, you might do life. How old are your kids, Dave?

Oh! I've already done one life sentence, so I can handle that :yup: You already know that.

chalice
12-23-2011, 11:04 PM
How old are your kids, Dave. Mine are seven and ten and fourteen. Why is that a secret, Dave?

NotLettingItGo
12-23-2011, 11:19 PM
I can't imagine why I wouldn't want to reveal any more of my personal details to you all, I mean it's not like you've all taken the few that I have revealed, dragged them up on just about every thread on the board for months, and gone off into some complete fantasy world, in which I'm stalking some woman who I've actually been completely avoiding.

chalice
12-23-2011, 11:26 PM
I know how old they are. I'd just like to see you disclose it so we can proceed on an even keel, Dave.

NotLettingItGo
12-23-2011, 11:40 PM
This 'even keel' wouldn't be one where nothing I say plays any part in the fantasies you all wander around making up about me would it? Cause you'll forgive me for taking a pass on that, I've tried that now for months and it really doesn't do anything for me.

NotLettingItGo
12-23-2011, 11:52 PM
Oh! And just so we're clear, I don't believe you know.

manker
12-23-2011, 11:59 PM
In Santa :blink:

manker
12-24-2011, 12:04 AM
These ridiculous claims about how I came here to stalk someone who I avoided making any posts at, or comment upon, are clearly delusional fantasy upon your part.At least one in three of your posts contain some reference to Mme Squeams.
At one stage it was every single post, but you've now branched out into making up stuff about hotels and burds and wishing you were Tom Selleck.

So anyway, Dave, how old are your kids.
I' just wondering.

NotLettingItGo
12-24-2011, 12:17 AM
At least one in three of your posts contain some reference to Mme Squeams.
At one stage it was every single post, but you've now branched out into making up stuff about hotels and burds and wishing you were Tom Selleck.

I' just wondering.

As I've pointed out before, all you have to do is produce a single one of these posts you claim I've made.

They're 1, 2 and 3, why do you ask?

manker
12-24-2011, 12:21 AM
At least one in three of your posts contain some reference to Mme Squeams.

I'm just wondering.

As I've pointed out before, all you have to do is produce a single one of these posts you claim I've made.

They're 1, 2 and 3, why do you ask?Actually I don't because not one single person thinks I'm wrong and not one single person thinks that you're anything except a socially awkward stalker.

I asked because I was just wondering. I said in the post above there. Not sure how you missed that, Dave.
Suppose the truth was too much to hope for :dabs:

NotLettingItGo
12-24-2011, 12:26 AM

The truth around here... you're fucking seriously deluding yourself if you think the truth ever enters into anything around here.

You and your mates have spent months lying about me, making what I can only describe as outrageous accusations, and spreading complete lies. So you can go fuck yourself completely, you've abolsutely no grounds to talk about the truth, you wouldn't know the truth if it jumped up and announced itself to you in fuck off 20' lettering.

Quarterquack
12-24-2011, 12:31 AM
pish posh.

So, given that you aren't a Chav (ac)c(o)unt alt, what are you doing here if not stalking and not enjoying the hate monologues?

NotLettingItGo
12-24-2011, 12:39 AM
I'm not going over it again Darth, I've posted it more than once already, go read those posts.

As for the idea that it should be me who fucks off into the far distance because some deluded fuckwits around here are intent upon making up their own version of my life, well yeah that's going to work innit... not!

megabyteme
12-24-2011, 12:40 AM
what are you doing here if not stalking and not enjoying the hate monologues?

He's doin' The Creep...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLPZmPaHme0

NotLettingItGo
12-24-2011, 12:42 AM
Says the sad twat who sends friends requests to complete fucking strangers on the internet who he knows fuck all about. Even when those strangers turn up stating that they aren't looking to make friends with anyone here. What a completely fucking sad fuck you'd have to be to feel the need to befriend people who are never going to consider you to be anymore than a complete waster. What kind of sad rl must such a person have?

manker
12-24-2011, 12:44 AM

The truth around here... you're fucking seriously deluding yourself if you think the truth ever enters into anything around here.

You and your mates have spent months lying about me, making what I can only describe as outrageous accusations, and spreading complete lies. So you can go fuck yourself completely, you've abolsutely no grounds to talk about the truth, you wouldn't know the truth if it jumped up and announced itself to you in fuck off 20' lettering.You know what I think, Dave. I think that we're to blame for your life going down the toilet.
It's clear that if it wasn't for us and our scurrilous lies, you'd be laying on an exotic balustrade, smoking Chesterfields while barking orders at girls half your age to peel grapes faster.

Instead you're trapped in a loveless marriage and the girl you'd give it all up for only gives you the time of day one a month. And that's to insult the fetching Ecru suit your father, god rest his soul, left you or to deride the moustache you cultivated in her honour.

Where's the justice, eh.

NotLettingItGo
12-24-2011, 12:48 AM
:lol:

manker
12-24-2011, 12:49 AM
Says the sad twat who sends friends requests to complete fucking strangers on the internet who he knows fuck all about. Even when those strangers turn up stating that they aren't looking to make friends with anyone here. What a completely fucking sad fuck you'd have to be to feel the need to befriend people who are never going to consider you to be anymore than a complete waster. What kind of sad rl must such a person have?At least he doesn't turn up to chicks houses where he knows beyond a shadow of a doubt he isn't welcome. In real life, like. Leaning on a balustrade. Sporting a 70s porn moustache. While smoking. In an ecru suit.

That would be as sad as fuck, eh, Dave.

NotLettingItGo
12-24-2011, 12:54 AM
Not even if it announced itself to you in 20' lettering manker.

manker
12-24-2011, 12:57 AM
But, Dave, you really did turn up to chicks house where you knew beyond a shadow of a doubt you weren't welcome. In real life. You leant on a balustrade. You favoured a 70s porn moustache. While smoking. You thought wearing an ecru suit for the occasion would be an ideal idea.

You posted some of this. The rest I read while giggling at what Squeams wrote.

NotLettingItGo
12-24-2011, 01:00 AM

manker
12-24-2011, 01:03 AM
Not even if it announced itself to you in 20' lettering, manker.Fixed and you're welcome and I never lie on the internets.

It's srs bzns :smilie4:

NotLettingItGo
12-24-2011, 01:05 AM

manker
12-24-2011, 01:14 AM
Complete capitulation. On the internets.
My word.

NotLettingItGo
12-24-2011, 01:19 AM
Your deluded fantasies were always going to become so boring that they weren't worthy of any effort on my part.

manker
12-24-2011, 01:23 AM
You made an effort previously.
This is shocking news.

NotLettingItGo
12-24-2011, 01:25 AM
It was a completely pointless effort though, all it ended in was you talking about "truth" when you've completely ignored the truth and spammed just about every thread in the lounge with the same old shit. Sorry old chap it got boring and pointless.

Alien5
12-24-2011, 03:19 AM
A bit like your mum innit

mjmacky
12-24-2011, 06:51 AM
Dave's so vain, he probably thinks this thread is about him
Dave's so vain, I'll bet he thinks this thread is about him
Stache photie? Stache photie?

Quarterquack
12-24-2011, 06:58 AM
Stache photie? Stache photie?

What do a Vietnamese soup style and sartorial cervical outfitting have to do with each other?

Quarterquack
12-24-2011, 06:59 AM
Of course, the way you wrote it, in Vietnamese, it's likely to be pronounced "Fatty", in which case I apologize. Reject deserves the deprecation.

manker
12-24-2011, 01:23 PM
It was a completely pointless effort though, all it ended in was you talking about "truth" when you've completely ignored the truth and spammed just about every thread in the lounge with the same old shit. Sorry old chap it got boring and pointless.

k, manks. you win. ima big loserFixed

NotLettingItGo
12-24-2011, 02:12 PM

k, manks. you're win. ima big loser a tosser.Fixed

Double fixed.

manker
12-24-2011, 02:33 PM
Indeed :schnauz:

NotLettingItGo
12-24-2011, 03:58 PM
I mean that in the nicest possible way you understand?

I'm sure you can see my pov, you know about how your incessant harping on about me and what I am, on thread after thread has started to make the threads that J-Dye creates here, look like a better option for people who want to actually engage in some kind of discussion... exception and recognising fully of course that you're not the only culprit, but only one of several.

manker
12-24-2011, 04:02 PM
your incessant harping on about me and what I amAcknowledging your myriad of failings, as chronicled by my good self and my harem, is the first step.

Well done, Dave. We're now at stage two.
So, how old are your kids?

NotLettingItGo
12-24-2011, 04:04 PM
Oh! And I can't help but point out this great bit of mentalism on your part.

I know you are, but what am I.

I mean that is just the absolute bollocks from a man who spends hours of his time telling me what I am :lol:

NotLettingItGo
12-24-2011, 04:08 PM
Acknowledging your myriad of failings, as chronicled by my good self and my harem, is the first step.

Well done, Dave. We're now at stage two.
So, how old are your kids?

Stage two :glag:

You're completely insane you know. It's highly entertaining to watch you live upto your own madness, the only way I think it could be improved is if you were slightly more intelligent. Yeah I know that would be asking for too much, to find a board where there are two highly intelligent posters who can't see past their own idiocy. Still a man must dare to hope.

manker
12-24-2011, 04:08 PM
You said that I harped on about what you are.
That's agreeing with me.

If you'd said that I harped on about my perception of you, then sure, we'd still be at stage one - of you in denial about your myriad of failings.
As it is, we're making progress.

In other news; you don't understand the concept of 'I know you are but what am I'.
The interweb shockathon continues.

NotLettingItGo
12-24-2011, 04:12 PM
Oh! Like I'm going to suddenly develop some interest in your pet theories of the psyche of the human species based upon your extensive internet based experience of people.

NotLettingItGo
12-24-2011, 04:16 PM
That's agreeing with me.

Mental... completely and utterly mental :glag:

Post after post in which I have steadfastly refuted your ridiculous statements and when I stop bothering, I'm in agreement with you... you're absolutely the bollocks man, you really are. Pschye 101 with manker, the mentalists diagnosis of mentalists, fucking brilliant.

mjmacky
12-24-2011, 05:47 PM
That's agreeing with me.

Mental... completely and utterly mental :glag:

Post after post in which I have steadfastly refuted your ridiculous statements and when I stop bothering, I'm in agreement with you... you're absolutely the bollocks man, you really are. Pschye 101 with manker, the mentalists diagnosis of mentalists, fucking brilliant.

Almost there reject, you're so close to breaking again... just gotta tell him to take his pills.

NotLettingItGo
12-24-2011, 05:52 PM
Almost there reject, you're so close to breaking again... just gotta tell him to take his pills.

No Jacky, I tell you to take your medication when you post incomprehensible shit, I don't say that to manker. His posts are generally literate, so there's no need you see. Where as yours are sometimes so illiterate that the only possible explanation is that you're waiting for the nurse to give you your next dose of medication.

You're still the ninja master of confusion around here.

chalice
12-24-2011, 06:17 PM
You're the only one telling the lies around here in the gay beard club, Dave. Let's go back to August 2008. You're younger, very much in love. You've got hopes for the future. You're beginning to imagine an exit from the mire your life has been consumed with for so long. Your exit strategy just happens to mention that she posts on a filesharing board forum in the arsehole of nowhere, and you reckon you'll join in, cos you're such a funny guy and you'd like her to perceive you as the intelligent, fun-loving type. You weren't that funny, and accordingly weren't perceived as per your preconceptions of yourself, and so sloped quietly off into the horizon. Like an anonymous Shane who nobody needed to come back.

Let's skip forward to May 2011. realising that your escape tunnel has caved in on you, due to your blatant inadequacies and control issues, in a palsy of frustration you return to the aforementioned arsehole of nowhere under the conceit that you're here to teach myself a lesson while achieving the antithesis, all the while decrying femininity to a clinical level.

The only reason you came back to this board was to intimidate Squeamous out of frustration, Dave. It didn't work so you had to impose your physical bulk and comedy moustache upon her. She chose to ignore your ninja 'leaving the clothes at the door in the dead of night' performance piece, so you got all ecru suit on her.

Nobody's lying but you, Dave. You're fucking pathetic, mate.

Alien5
12-24-2011, 06:24 PM
Who's Dave?

watching the paint to dry is more interesting than this.

chalice
12-24-2011, 06:28 PM
Who's Dave?

Reject. That twat who's stalking Squeamous. His mum's not well. He's got a magnum moustache and a wife and three kids. Ex-squaddie. Control issues. Pathological liar. Not funny. Borderline sociopath. Milf imagineer. Leaves his clothes outside peoples' doors.

Do keep up, Allen.

Alien5
12-24-2011, 06:33 PM
Why does it matter who he might be in real life?

I thought this was the Internet.

Did he upset squee?

Stalking her here is well weird, i would just get a new account and stuff him.

chalice
12-24-2011, 06:37 PM
Why does it matter who he might be in real life?

I thought this was the Internet.

Every time you get the benefit of the logical doubt, Allen, you let yourself down to the max.

Why don't you hook up with Dave and he can be your new dad? He can't be much worse than the last one.

Alien5
12-24-2011, 06:42 PM
Ok then, I'm a cunt again then for not reading this boring old thread.

chalice
12-24-2011, 06:44 PM
Ok then, I'm a cunt again then for not reading this boring old thread.

No, you're a fucking idiot for not knowing what's been going on on the board for the past six months and yet you chime in like a spastic, then you edit your post and act all what the fuck.

You are a mong, Allen. You do it to yourself.

NotLettingItGo
12-24-2011, 06:51 PM

Stalking her here is well weird...

OMFG! No don't do that, don't piss all over their deluded ramblings with common sense, that will never do.

mjmacky
12-24-2011, 07:03 PM

No Jacky, I tell you to take your medication when you post incomprehensible shit, I don't say that to manker. His posts are generally literate, so there's no need you see. Where as yours are sometimes so illiterate that the only possible explanation is that you're waiting for the nurse to give you your next dose of medication.

You're still the ninja master of confusion around here.

Your realities are getting mixed. Sure, I sometimes do the confusion thing, then sometimes I stop to articulate a point. Most times, I'm somewhere in the middle. However, regarding your medicated response, you are confusing one of my extremes for the other. Must I remind you? You can't derail a confusion ninja.

NotLettingItGo
12-24-2011, 07:09 PM
Your realities are getting mixed. Sure, I sometimes do the confusion thing, then sometimes I stop to articulate a point. Most times, I'm somewhere in the middle. However, regarding your medicated response, you are confusing one of my extremes for the other. Must I remind you? You can't derail a confusion ninja.

I wasn't attempting to derail you, just to point out why I told you to keep taking your medication, ie it was a response to one of your incomprehensible posts.

Jacky,

You, chavis, MBM, and manker have taken the few personal details I have revealed here and gone mental with them. Read the posts chavis has made to Allen for proof of that. So the idea that I'm not going to post a picture of my moustache for you because I'm sensitive is plainly ridiculous. The mentalness of your claims and accusations with the few details you have is enough to show any sane person why they wouldn't want to post up any personal details here.

mjmacky
12-24-2011, 07:25 PM
ie it was a response to one of your incomprehensible posts.

You still want to stick with incomprehensible? So you're going to lay those shortcomings on me then? Always the victim, this one.

Quarterquack
12-24-2011, 07:27 PM
The mentalness of your claims and accusations with the few details you have is enough to show any sane person why they wouldn't want to post up any personal details here.

Aside from calling Macky illiterate and then posting the above:
No, that's not the reason people avoid posting personal details on filesharingtalk.com.

:ermm:

Quarterquack
12-24-2011, 07:30 PM
Also, a stache is hardly a personal detail. All three staches in this thread are as personally distanced as possible. It would take someone who knows these people in real life to find out anything about their identities. So lighten up, if you feel insecure about broadcasting your figure online, just say so, you're being judged to hell and back either way. If you're sincerely worried about your personal details, take a picture of just your stache area and stick it up, if for nothing, but to entertain yourself with the next round of hilarity, since you seem to be bored with the old recycled material.

Either way, entertain me. :)

mjmacky
12-24-2011, 07:31 PM
No, that's not the reason people avoid posting personal details on filesharingtalk.com.

I think I have revealed much more personal information on here than reject. I'm really too open a person, so it'd be natural for me, I just feel a pause every time I remember what this site is (surprisingly easy to forget at times).

Quarterquack
12-24-2011, 07:37 PM
I think I have revealed much more personal information on here than reject. I'm really too open a person, so it'd be natural for me, I just feel a pause every time I remember what this site is (surprisingly easy to forget at times).

Whether you believe me or not, I believe people already know far too much about me online. It annoys me some times. In real life I'm rather reserved and make sure people know exactly as much as I want them to. People ending our conversations that may have lasted for hours are oft surprised at how little they know about me aside from the fact that I'm very forthcoming with all branches of humor.

It's why Oleg annoys me some times. I have quite a few online pseudonyms, and him linking back and forth between them like some autistic savant (he some times finds me on other forums and just assumes I'm me, even though there's not a shred of proof - it's quite amazing) keeps opening up identity facts I'd rather keep private. I don't want anyone to get a larger picture than I want them to by reading an extra thousand of my posts elsewhere.

NotLettingItGo
12-24-2011, 07:42 PM
...It would take someone who knows these people in real life...

You're forgetting there is someone here who knows me in real life, and she's already attacked me multiple times on this board. As tempting as it is to personally attack her back, I can't see any reason as yet to sink to that level, or to feed her with more ammunition with which to throw shit at me.

Alien5
12-24-2011, 07:45 PM
Sorry I don't know you at all Dave, I've never read many of your posts so I don't get what all the fuss is about.

Alien5
12-24-2011, 07:48 PM
It's just not amazing to me, if you like her tell her.

chalice
12-24-2011, 07:56 PM

Whether you believe me or not, I believe people already know far too much about me online. It annoys me some times. In real life I'm rather reserved and make sure people know exactly as much as I want them to. People ending our conversations that may have lasted for hours are oft surprised at how little they know about me aside from the fact that I'm very forthcoming with all branches of humor.

It's why Oleg annoys me some times. I have quite a few online pseudonyms, and him linking back and forth between them like some autistic savant (he some times finds me on other forums and just assumes I'm me, even though there's not a shred of proof - it's quite amazing) keeps opening up identity facts I'd rather keep private. I don't want anyone to get a larger picture than I want them to by reading an extra thousand of my posts elsewhere.

I find this fascinating. So Olegl follows you about? Please do post more on the subject and post pics.

It's interesting to me that he should single out yourself, just for calling him a sociopath, seeing as, if anyone is deserving of a proper, honest to god stalker, then it should be me, innit.

Start a comprehensive Darth Vs Olegl thread. You know it makes sense.

Alien5
12-24-2011, 08:01 PM
So he stalks you on multiple other boards to annoy you, why does he do that?

chalice
12-24-2011, 08:02 PM
He's probably imaging it.

You're probably having the reading age of six.

Alien5
12-24-2011, 08:07 PM
Who would want to stalk you?

Alien5
12-24-2011, 08:09 PM
Just login to FST

There you go Ive found you, now what?

chalice
12-24-2011, 08:12 PM
Just login to FST

There you go I'm a stalker

Can I not have an intelligent stalker instead?

It's not scary when I know what you look like, Allen. You're like a depressed moonin, for fuck sake.

Alien5
12-24-2011, 08:24 PM
Is there Anybody interesting and scary here who wants to stalk chalice? He's a damn nice guy.

NotLettingItGo
12-24-2011, 08:39 PM

Oh! I love her (as a friend), she is a charming, intelligent (as in she can easily piss all over the mentalists here in the intelligence stakes), exceptionally talented, and attractive. However I won't have her in my life anymore, she has this thing with lying to people, to manipulate what they think and feel. Why on earth she does that I don't know, she certainly doesn't need to, but hey-ho, we're all different and that's who she has chosen to be.

Interestingly enough she knows all of that, she knew all about my issue with people who lie from the very beginning of knowing me, but still did it to me.

None of that is revealing anything that hasn't been said before, just before she outed herself to the board as being my ex-friend.

NotLettingItGo
12-24-2011, 08:41 PM
Who would want to stalk you?

I tried, but he got frightened and ran away and hid, until manker came back took up the reigns.

Alien5
12-24-2011, 08:47 PM
Now I'm interested to know how the girl did that brainwashing thing, is she pretty? Do you love her?

chalice
12-24-2011, 08:47 PM

Oh! I love her (as a friend), she is a charming, intelligent (as in she can easily piss all over the mentalists here in the intelligence stakes), exceptionally talented, and attractive. However I won't have her in my life anymore, she has this thing with lying to people, to manipulate what they think and feel. Why on earth she does that I don't know, she certainly doesn't need to, but hey-ho, we're all different and that's who she has chosen to be.

Interestingly enough she knows all of that, she knew all about my issue with people who lie from the very beginning of knowing me, but still did it to me.

None of that is revealing anything that hasn't been said before, just before she outed herself to the board as being my ex-friend.

I'm quoting that to keep it, Dave.

Off to do what proper fathers do on Christmas Eve. What are you doing tonight, Dave?

As of 00.00 hours on the 25th December 2011, there will come into effect a unilateral cessation of hostilities which will extend for the next 24 hours.

Merry Christmas to you all.

Alien5
12-24-2011, 08:48 PM
Merry Christmas saint challice

Alien5
12-24-2011, 08:51 PM
You said she is talented, what is her tallent?

NotLettingItGo
12-24-2011, 08:53 PM
Now I'm interested to know how the girl did that brainwashing thing, is she pretty? Do you love her?

Ummm she didn't brainwash me, I was just stupid enough to feel that I could trust her, it's all entirely my own fault.

Yep.

Not in the way you mean.

NotLettingItGo
12-24-2011, 08:55 PM
I'm quoting that to keep it, Dave.

Off to do what proper fathers do on Christmas Eve. What are you doing tonight, Dave?

As of 00.00 hours on the 25th December 2011, there will come into effect a unilateral cessation of hostilities which will extend for the next 24 hours.

Merry Christmas to you all.

I'm sitting here waiting for my two youngest to go off to sleep.

Merrry Christmas chavis, I hope it's good for you and yours.

NotLettingItGo
12-24-2011, 08:56 PM
Merry Christmas saint challice

In her work, if you want more details about that, you'll need to ask her. I haven't revealed any of her personal details, and I'm not about to start.

Alien5
12-24-2011, 09:10 PM
You said She manipulated your thoughts with lies.

Is Mind control similar to brainwashing or not?

Did you know she had this outstanding ability to control you or did you find this out during the Brain/Mind Control session/s.

You said you trusted her, what did she do to make you loose trust?

NotLettingItGo
12-24-2011, 10:11 PM
You said She manipulated your thoughts with lies.

You said you trusted her, what did she do to make you loose trust?

Oh it was an entire sequence.

It started with her deciding how she would use me, without any kind of thought or consideration for how I would feel or what I would think about that. Followed by her contradicting one of her lies. When challenged about that (admittedly I didn't handle that particularly well, but that's nothing new for me) she then showed the true depth of her contempt for me, and more lies unravelled. Finally you reach the point of understanding that the vast majority had to have been lies. Otherwise none of the reaction to being challenged makes sense. It's all fairly irrelevant at this point (it has been for months). As I've said before she showed complete and utter contempt for me, and my thoughts and feelings, and that's all there is too it really. My friendship was something she didn't value or respect.

The most amusing thing about the reaction of the mentalists here to my knocking on her door is their expectation that I should respect her thoughts and feelings, after she shat all over mine. That and the fact that they're not clever enough to put two and two together and be able to work out for themselves, that given that I'd already pointed out to her (via PM) that she should stay completely away from me here (this being the only site where we both are members). That the only way I could have challenged her again here was to out her on the board, and I obviously wasn't going to do that. Still that's not a problem anymore, and as long as she stays completely away from me, so I shall stay completely away from her.

I'm still sitting here smiling about chavis and his quoting my earlier post to you. Cause like I've said all of those things before, but suddenly he has to preserve it.

Alien5
12-24-2011, 10:22 PM
Yes it's more of a immature public execution scenario in here most days rather than a sensible discussion between adults about how shit life can be.

If ever we fall out over something you have my permission to post an extremely funny old holiday photo of me with a cute baby elephant from 1982.

If you were here first then I would stay but if she was here first then i would post pics of her naked ftw.

Quarterquack
12-25-2011, 07:55 AM

Don't take this the wrong way, but you're nowhere near being intelligent enough for her. You need to match wits in a couple, have a tug back and forth. It's pretty apparent from your few posts around here that she can run circles around you, and perhaps she did.
This isn't personal. I just see you're forthcoming with sincerity, so I thought I'd shoot you some of the same right back at you.

NotLettingItGo
12-25-2011, 12:21 PM
Don't take this the wrong way, but you're nowhere near being intelligent enough for her. You need to match wits in a couple, have a tug back and forth. It's pretty apparent from your few posts around here that she can run circles around you, and perhaps she did.
This isn't personal. I just see you're forthcoming with sincerity, so I thought I'd shoot you some of the same right back at you.

I don't take that the wrong way at all, although I disagree with your opinion of my comparable intelligence. I accept though that you don't see that round here, because that's not what I do on this board. This is just a place where I come to speel shite.

There was no question of us being a couple, what I thought we were was friends, not your average friendship where you like the other person, but one of those rather special friendships where you find someone whom you trust completely, someone who trusts you in the same way. Someone you would look after and out for. That was what she led me to believe she thought we had, and its what I felt we had. I am confident I lived upto my end of that deal. For example, I sat next to her in a pub listening to her concerns about finding herself another man, and gave her my opinions about that. None of which were about her being with me. That was of course when I thought we had that kind of friendship, which it turned out wasn't what it was at all.

None of that is really of any relevance, the lesson is that I cannot trust women. Not because they're all dishonest, cause obviously there are some who wouldn't treat me as she did. But because my own damned judgement of women is so flawed. That's how this entire fucking mess came about, because I was stupid enough to place my trust in someone whom I completely misjudged.

megabyteme
12-25-2011, 06:36 PM
It's Christmas, you cunts merry men. :)

mjmacky
12-26-2011, 11:47 PM
I heard that for Christmas, reject only gave squeamous a stalking.

:drummer:

Alien5
12-27-2011, 01:02 AM
@ reject: have you ever heard of the saying trust nobody.

Loosing trust happens a lot

Happy new year to you, truthfully.

megabyteme
12-27-2011, 01:21 AM

Of course, that was only after she requested "no presence"...

:smoke:

mjmacky
12-27-2011, 05:15 AM

Of course, that was only after she requested "no presence"...

:smoke:

Excellent follow-up, you sleigh me

:santa:

megabyteme
12-27-2011, 08:05 AM
What does a 20-something woman get the late 40-something guy who has everything (wife, kids, mortgage) except a clue?

A restraining order.

:helpsmili

What does the wife of the 40-something guy give the husband who has an obsession with a 20-something female "friend"?

Nothing. She takes it all.

:yay:

chalice
12-27-2011, 06:04 PM
I'm inducting Alan Moore as an honorary lifetime alumni of the gay beard club, under the veto that he's got a beard and he'll fuck most anything and he talks a shocking amount of sense and he wears pretty T-shirts and he's a genius and he's still alive and that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=iH7gSkuNBzc

Squeamous
12-27-2011, 07:05 PM
I'm inducting Alan Moore as an honorary lifetime alumni of the gay beard club, under the veto that he's got a beard and he'll fuck most anything and he talks a shocking amount of sense and he wears pretty T-shirts and he's a genius and he's still alive and that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=iH7gSkuNBzc

I've never heard anyone make absolute sense sound like complete nonsense before; usually it's the other way around. It's the sort of long meaningless rambling I used to have to hear from my pot smoking housemate and his girlfriend back at uni. It's like he's just broken up a few bits and pieces he's read in New Scientist, crumbled it into a rizzla paper with some baccy, and inhaled the fucker through the roach he made out of bullshit and some belly fluff.
Get the fuck off of my monitor, hippy.

Squeamous
12-27-2011, 07:09 PM
In other news, perhaps this could be your anthem :happy:

http://soundcloud.com/the-beards/you-should-consider

megabyteme
12-27-2011, 07:17 PM
I've never heard anyone make absolute sense sound like complete nonsense before; usually it's the other way around. It's the sort of long meaningless rambling I used to have to hear from my pot smoking housemate and his girlfriend back at uni. It's like he's just broken up a few bits and pieces he's read in New Scientist, crumbled it into a rizzla paper with some baccy, and inhaled the fucker through the roach he made out of bullshit and some belly fluff.
Get the fuck off of my monitor, hippy.

He's got a shirt that has sperm on it. Shirley, you've got that in common...

Squeamous
12-27-2011, 07:27 PM
He's got a shirt that has sperm on it. Shirley, you've got that in common...

a) Why would I be fully dressed around sperm
b) I have orifices for that sort of thing

I win.

chalice
12-27-2011, 07:52 PM
You win fuck all. You don't have a beard. Your words mean nothing.

Post facial growth or fuck off.

megabyteme
12-27-2011, 09:04 PM
My humble application for membership...

http://i44.tinypic.com/2881gmb.jpg

http://i40.tinypic.com/1osqd3.jpg

http://i41.tinypic.com/15pok0j.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/23udies.jpg

Profile available on request...

Squeamous
12-27-2011, 09:05 PM

Racist

mjmacky
12-27-2011, 11:01 PM

http://i44.tinypic.com/2881gmb.jpg

http://i40.tinypic.com/1osqd3.jpg

http://i41.tinypic.com/15pok0j.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/23udies.jpg

So like the photobooth was the only thing available?

I would vote you in, but I don't know if we're an egalitarian club or if I'm the totalitarian in place by default. Chancellor Moore will have to settle the matter.

Alien5
12-28-2011, 01:41 AM
Les misarables

megabyteme
12-28-2011, 02:55 AM

What, you don't like the harsh, direct fluorescent lighting, and the shaky hand-held close-up style? Everyone's a critic. I was going for the mysterious, mugshot-look, if you must ask... :snooty:

Perhaps, for a future renewal, I'll go for sleazy 70's porn star. :naughty:

Alien5
12-28-2011, 03:00 AM
You're going a bit grey, I thought you were about 20 ish.
The third picture is all we needed to see, by that I mean all the others are of the same thing.

megabyteme
12-28-2011, 03:34 AM
You're going a bit grey, I thought you were about 20 ish.
The third picture is all we needed to see, by that I mean all the others are of the same thing.

Well, with less-scrupulous applicants using pics that were not of themselves, I felt it important that I not be mistaken for some celebrity, or model-type. :D

Alien5
12-28-2011, 04:28 AM
Also I don't think you're in Europe
Unless you're an insomniac type

megabyteme
12-28-2011, 06:25 AM
Also I don't think you're in Europe
Unless you're an insomniac type

Nope. Pacific time zone.

mjmacky
12-28-2011, 08:13 AM

What, you don't like the harsh, direct fluorescent lighting, and the shaky hand-held close-up style? Everyone's a critic. I was going for the mysterious, mugshot-look, if you must ask... :snooty:

Perhaps, for a future renewal, I'll go for sleazy 70's porn star. :naughty:

I wasn't talking about the shooting style so much as the 4 of them stacked top to bottom (as opposed to the 2x2 fashion). You must have forgotten that the new FST comes in 1920 x 1080 resolution.

chalice
12-28-2011, 09:59 AM

Racist

Hey, I don't make the rules. No wait, I sorta do.

We'd be willing to accept theatrical representations of facial hair. You can work wonders with a bit of pritt stick and cotton wool.

Never say we're not accommodating here in the gay beard club, missus.

Squeamous
12-28-2011, 02:44 PM

Racist

We'd be willing to accept theatrical representations of facial hair. You can work wonders with a bit of pritt stick and cotton wool.

YEAH! Back in the game! :01:

It's around the time I have my yearly bikini line trim and I was considering some form of hair transplant, but I was a bit concerned it would look desperate. Fair enough though, if you think it will be ok I'll see what I can do.

chalice
12-28-2011, 02:52 PM

YEAH! Back in the game! :01:

It's around the time I have my yearly bikini line trim and I was considering some form of hair transplant, but I was a bit concerned it would look desperate. Fair enough though, if you think it will be ok I'll see what I can do.

That, my dear, would be magnificent. You'd get extra extra internets watermelons for a migrating mario to the max.

chalice
12-28-2011, 03:22 PM
In other news, good man, MBM, you're far more rugged and far less punchable with the beard going on. I reckon I'd graze my knuckles on that.

Lifetime membership.

Alien5
12-28-2011, 05:20 PM
I've got that in my bellend

Alien5
12-28-2011, 05:31 PM
Why would you want to make Da beers even richer?

megabyteme
12-28-2011, 05:39 PM
In other news, good man, MBM, you're far more rugged and far less punchable with the beard going on. I reckon I'd graze my knuckles on that.

Lifetime membership.

I knew someone would respect the proper use of harsh lighting. :01:

Alien5
12-28-2011, 05:41 PM
They last long Enough.

Alien5
12-28-2011, 05:47 PM
Exactly

Alien5
12-28-2011, 05:47 PM
How would we survive without a zoo?

Alien5
12-28-2011, 05:49 PM
Or religion

Alien5
12-28-2011, 05:49 PM
lock up your animals

Alien5
12-28-2011, 05:51 PM
And your dumb picture books

Alien5
12-28-2011, 05:53 PM
Spam eye

Alien5
12-28-2011, 05:54 PM
Streets are full of hungry dogs

Alien5
12-28-2011, 05:57 PM
After one look at this planet any visitor from outer space would say 'I want to see the manager.'
William S. Burroughs

Alien5
12-28-2011, 06:09 PM
What part of the bible is the best?

Alien5
12-28-2011, 06:21 PM
the bible has many versions

What version of the bible should I read?

Alien5
12-28-2011, 06:25 PM
Why are a lot of bible readers anti-gay?

Alien5
12-28-2011, 06:26 PM
dirty sins

Alien5
12-28-2011, 06:31 PM
After reading bits of the bible for a few hours i found the Number 43 became very important, I don't really understand why.

The prime Number 43 is the third element of the Unity Holograph Generating Set. It is directly associated with a host of identities relating to the Holy Spirit, such as Exceeding Joy = 43, Elohim = 86 = 2 x 43, The Spirit = 946 = 11 x 86 = T(43), and so forth.

Does this Number mean anything to you?

Alien5
12-28-2011, 06:50 PM
Once upon a time

Alien5
12-28-2011, 06:53 PM
There was this boy called jeremy

Alien5
12-28-2011, 06:54 PM
He was an evil little cunt

Alien5
12-28-2011, 06:54 PM
Fuck off

Alien5
12-28-2011, 06:55 PM
It's not you

Alien5
12-28-2011, 06:56 PM
Oh

Alien5
12-28-2011, 06:58 PM
Don't flatter yourself mate

Alien5
12-28-2011, 07:00 PM
I don't like you

Alien5
12-28-2011, 07:02 PM
the bible is past it's sell by date

Alien5
12-28-2011, 07:03 PM
You look look like a fucking tranny

Alien5
12-28-2011, 07:04 PM
You little Shit

Alien5
12-28-2011, 07:05 PM
You look like a lost sheep

Alien5
12-28-2011, 07:06 PM
Bless him

Alien5
12-28-2011, 07:07 PM
His mum needs to come and take him home

Alien5
12-28-2011, 07:08 PM
He thinks it's a challenge

Alien5
12-28-2011, 07:09 PM
The leader

Alien5
12-28-2011, 07:09 PM
It's been lovely

Alien5
12-28-2011, 07:10 PM
Fuck sake

Alien5
12-28-2011, 07:10 PM
buttons

Alien5
12-28-2011, 07:12 PM
Fuck off

Alien5
12-28-2011, 07:13 PM
Fool

Alien5
12-28-2011, 07:14 PM
let loose in a sweet shop

Alien5
12-28-2011, 07:16 PM
fucking bastard

Alien5
12-28-2011, 07:22 PM
Drunk

Alien5
12-28-2011, 07:47 PM
Twat

Squeamous
12-28-2011, 09:25 PM

You're a bit young to be going grey :console:

Squeamous
12-28-2011, 09:29 PM
Hmmm, this whole fred is flying in the face of one of my longest held beliefs: that inside every man, irrespective of his hair colour, there's a ginger waiting to come out. I haven't seen ONE ginger beard yet.

megabyteme
12-28-2011, 09:40 PM
You're a bit young to be going grey :console:

That doesn't really bother me. There isn't too much grey in my hair, and my hairline hasn't been receding too bad. What the heck- I'm 40, and happily married with kids. I still get a few hair flips, and smiles from pretty girls. Those always make me feel young- even though most of those smiles are likely for being a good dad, and husband rather than being a hunk. They still count. :01::happy:

@Allen: FFS. What is with the two+ pages of incoherent babbling. Take you meds, man. Take your meds... :blink:

Squeamous
12-28-2011, 10:24 PM
That doesn't really bother me. There isn't too much grey in my hair, and my hairline hasn't been receding too bad. What the heck- I'm 40, and happily married with kids. I still get a few hair flips, and smiles from pretty girls. Those always make me feel young- even though most of those smiles are likely for being a good dad, and husband rather than being a hunk. They still count. :01::happy:

@Allen: FFS. What is with the two+ pages of incoherent babbling. Take you meds, man. Take your meds... :blink:

I'm ignoring him. If you ignore them they go away. Mostly :dry:

The lower half of your face doesn't look 40, that's why it's noteworthy. Going grey in itself isn't unattractive. Some women even prefer it.
Imo when women are younger they think a man who spends time with his kids is cute. After that, even if they're not thinking of wanting kids consciously, it kinda changes to thinking of him as good quality stock. Neither particularly sexual, but hey, it's nice to be appreciated.

Alien5
12-28-2011, 11:08 PM
http://i.imgur.com/lhrW1.jpg

NotLettingItGo
12-28-2011, 11:20 PM
You boys should grow some real facial hair.

Alien5
12-28-2011, 11:52 PM
Don't even go there you fucking twat

megabyteme
12-29-2011, 02:21 AM

I thought my pics were close-ups, Allen. Did you do that one with a scanner?

@Reject: Did you say real?

mjmacky
12-29-2011, 02:52 AM

I thought my pics were close-ups, Allen. Did you do that one with a scanner?

@Reject: Did you say real?

Close enough to see that booger in the right nostril. The only one to post a fake picture, and make excuses for hiding his lower face with his stalker stache, did indeed ask us to keep it real.

Alien5
12-29-2011, 03:13 AM
Thats not a booger its a Diamond :snooty:

megabyteme
12-29-2011, 04:10 AM
Thats not a booger its a Diamond :snooty:

A diamond is forever. That one looks a little lower on Moe's scale...

This Moe: :mellow:

http://i43.tinypic.com/15dm980.jpg

manker
12-29-2011, 01:48 PM
Hasn't this thread progressed nicely :happy:

I shall listuralise my favourite parts since my last participation in reverse order to instil a feeling of suspense for the reader:

7: Allen's booger
6: Chalice calling Allen a moonmin
5: Did you use a scanner(!)
4: Squeams damning mbm with faint praise.
3: Magnum Dave breaking the forumular world record for posting glag smilies in reply to my taunts whilst crying inside.
2: Chalice telling squeams to grow a fucking beard or fuck the fuck off.
1: Magnum Dave sagely telling the bored that he's as intelligent as squeams.

In other news; I didn't bother reading much of Stalker Dave's suffragette scribbles.
I assume the word bricks were the same old 'I'm so hurt that she doesn't want me' crap.

NotLettingItGo
12-29-2011, 01:58 PM
Oh! Am I meant to be crying inside.

manker
12-29-2011, 02:07 PM
Oh! Am I meant to be crying inside.Not meant to be, fella.
It's actually the opposite. Society strives to pertain to contentment.

There is obviously scope for emo wastrels such as yourself to coexist with its functioning members though :console:

NotLettingItGo
12-29-2011, 02:11 PM
I see, so what was the rambling rubbish about me crying inside?

Was it just you showing of your extraordinary mentalism to the board again?