PDA

View Full Version : Novels

poojadahiya
12-19-2011, 10:07 AM
Hey guys, if you are novel lover then check this out. There are a number of novels present in market based on arts, humanities, stories, technology and historical based stories. Well, if you take my advice then i will suggest you Chetan Bhagat new novel- Revolution 2012. I like all his Novels. So, Novel lovers go for it now!

Klusner
01-05-2012, 06:49 AM
Favorite book:
I am currently reading Stephanie Mayer's Breaking Dawn. Actually it depends on your taste.I like to read novels on vampires, that is why i prefer Stephanie Mayer always.

Drenthe
01-16-2012, 06:39 AM
Thank you for the recommendation.
I surely gonna have a look at it.

mjmacky
03-15-2012, 12:19 PM
Novels are the best source for knowledge.So i will go with you that we must have to read novels .

Your typical novel is a work of fiction, are you saying you get all your knowledge from fictitious literature? Let me guess, you believe everything the bible tells you then.

P.S. I'm aware he's an invite hunting whore.

IdolEyes787
03-15-2012, 12:24 PM
Novels are the best source for knowledge.So i will go with you that we must have to read novels .

Your typical novel is a work of fiction, are you saying you get all your knowledge from fictitious literature? Let me guess, you believe everything the bible tells you then.

I was going to say the same thing .The only thing that prevented me was that the Bible says to be compassionate to others.

Quarterquack
03-15-2012, 12:28 PM
So. In order.

A guy that advertised a book and ran.
A guy who doesn't always read Vampire stories, but when he does, he reads Stephenie Meyer.
A guy who advertised a personal trainer and ran.
A guy who agrees with everything.
A guy who disagrees with everything.
A girl.

Oh, invite forums. :noes:

IdolEyes787
03-15-2012, 04:54 PM
I didn't know you were a girl.My apologies for being previously rude Miss.

Quarterquack
03-16-2012, 12:02 AM
You know, if you ever wanted to blame your parents for something this is it. They didn't teach you chronology theory or even basic counting. :no:

IdolEyes787
03-16-2012, 11:04 AM
You know, if you ever wanted to blame your parents for something this is it. They didn't teach you chronology theory or even basic counting. :no:

You should live life by your own rules. I read that in a novel so it must be true.
In fact I'm only attempting proper sentence structure here because I feel like it.

NowIdon't. VLJKlaie em e aai durum wheat.

12vinod34
03-26-2012, 05:27 AM
Ya I like reading novel and I have been read novel-Revolution 2012 already and mostly I read Chetan Baghat's novel............Thanks,

Exam_Papers
04-07-2012, 06:38 AM
Novels are the big source of knowledge and I like reading stories, but whenever I go to buy a novel I got confuse to see all of novel, and could not understand which one I should buy. Would you like to chose me a novel for my reading. I like to read horrible and historical stories.