PDA

View Full Version : [Request] PTP Bonus Points

Cut-Copy-Paste
12-19-2011, 03:39 PM
So my winter vac just started and I had tons of time to watch movies. But as soon as i download few movies of my choice my HDD went kapput. To start with i never really had great ratio at PTP due to my search and download habit and now i m six feet under.

So i request a bailout of Bonus to help me fix my ratio.

To prove this was only a single case and i am not a leecher i shall be more than happy to show my ratio sharing on other tracker i am member of.

thank u

megabyteme
12-19-2011, 08:21 PM
1. So how much are you in the hole, ccp?

2. How much bonus do you need to get your account right?

3. Most importantly, why should someone help you?

Give me some thoughtful answers, and I may be able to help you...

soulreaper
12-20-2011, 08:36 AM

Give me some thoughtful answers, and I may be able to help you...

Dude, the guy just needs points so he can download more. Why do u need an essay?

davide89
12-20-2011, 09:29 AM
give us your username so we can see you really need those points, if you do it maybe more people will help you (including me)
don't pm me write it here, as you are not a trader you don't need to be afraid of anything

mjmacky
12-20-2011, 09:46 AM
Dude, the guy just needs points so he can download more. Why do u need an essay?

The second person pronoun is "you". It requires that you type only an addition 2 letters, don't be such a lazy twat.

Since you're so indiscriminate, why don't you just give me points no questions asked?

Cut-Copy-Paste
12-20-2011, 05:09 PM

Exactly. What ever mega asked me was more or less answered in main post itself.

Anywayz I got help from a member here so thx to him and ever one but still here u go :

Was around 40Gb. Pulled back half way. So good to go since they do not have very high ratio requirment.

If you ask me this question is impractical. If you want to help you have enough reasons to and if dont want to no amount of reasoning can convince you (Not that i am saying you didnt wanted to help). Let me give an example. Would you ask same question while donating for say earthquake relief fund? Hey why should i help you? You shall help becouse you can and it wont jeopardize yourself in anyway.

give us your username so we can see you really need those points, if you do it maybe more people will help you (including me)
don't pm me write it here, as you are not a trader you don't need to be afraid of anything

Bonus points are for use within this site only - Giveaways, trading and selling of bonus points on other sites, as well as selling Bonus Points here is strictly forbidden.

The second person pronoun is "you". It requires that you type only an addition 2 letters, don't be such a lazy twat.
Its more of ur hand set than intentions to to avoid typing extra 2 letters. Last time I check FST was about discussing BT related topic where main thing is to communicate

Since you're so indiscriminate, why don't you just give me points no questions asked?[/QUOTE]
No one is saying ask no ques. A sensible ques would as i think want to verfiy that user really needs help and that he is not a leecher at every site.