PDA

View Full Version : [Request] RevTT

Pmiester
12-19-2011, 05:19 PM
will pm ratios

Burnsy
12-19-2011, 05:26 PM
Didn't really learn from the last time, eh?

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/427654-I-need-a-Revtt-invite

mjmacky
12-19-2011, 08:36 PM
will pm ratios

I can't believe people do nothing but post requests over and over again and then bitch about getting smart ass remarks. No wait, I can believe... there's an entire group of people bringing down the average intelligence.

megabyteme
12-19-2011, 08:51 PM
I love paradoxes! :happy:

http://i39.tinypic.com/2vmfr4x.jpg

Pmiester
12-21-2011, 04:19 PM
Whats honestly funny is people like you who simply camp the invite section, replying to almost all threads with nothing but smart ass comments which I bet is how you guys get your posts # up. And megabyte me there are no paradoxes, its simply a dichotomy of the past and present - GTFO

FireMan
12-21-2011, 04:42 PM
Know how to live in community, there are members who still do not know honestly, but ready.

Times today.

The cap serves only to those who wear it.

mjmacky
12-21-2011, 05:32 PM
Whats honestly funny is people like you who simply camp the invite section, replying to almost all threads with nothing but smart ass comments which I bet is how you guys get your posts # up. And megabyte me there are no paradoxes, its simply a dichotomy of the past and present - GTFO

What's honestly funny is people like you who simply camp the invite section making requests over and over again and then bitch about getting smart ass remarks. No wait, I can believe... there's an entire group of people bringing down the average intelligence.

Burnsy
12-21-2011, 05:56 PM

Some of us hang around this section as we have quite a few decent invites to give out and perpetually hope to find someone we might feel comfortable inviting to different sites... then there's arrogant members like you who do nothing but use the invites section as a means to an end, giving absolutely fuck all to the site or the community here, contribute nothing to any conversation or topic being discussed, yet still have the affront to think that just by dropping in and asking for something a whole load of people will jump at the chance to give you something??

What's honestly funny is watching people like you getting fuck all for your trouble :lol:

anigav
12-22-2011, 11:18 AM
Some of us hang around this section as we have quite a few decent invites to give out and perpetually hope to find someone we might feel comfortable inviting to different sites... then there's arrogant members like you who do nothing but use the invites section as a means to an end, giving absolutely fuck all to the site or the community here, contribute nothing to any conversation or topic being discussed, yet still have the affront to think that just by dropping in and asking for something a whole load of people will jump at the chance to give you something??

What's honestly funny is watching people like you getting fuck all for your trouble :lol:

Why such a long rant. Usage of just the word "Whore" for him would have been appropriate.:ermm:

Burnsy
12-22-2011, 12:55 PM

Why such a long rant. Usage of just the word "Whore" for him would have been appropriate.:ermm:

Possibly, but a) I was bored with nothing to do for a short while, and b) I felt like it... :)

anon
12-22-2011, 07:16 PM
Everyone can flame. A rant requires some effort.

mjmacky
12-22-2011, 08:15 PM
Everyone can flame. A rant requires some effort.

And what about the legendary flame rant :ahhh:

anon
12-23-2011, 12:28 AM
http://www.guymacon.com/FUN/INSULT/INDEX.HTM

Indeed :01: