PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Sam.x invite

anigav
12-22-2011, 04:18 PM
Hello!

I am looking for invite to this wonderful tracker called Sam.x

Can any big heart show some mercy and invite me to this excellent tracker.

:):yup:

waffler
12-22-2011, 04:21 PM
What kind of content does the tracker have ?
I'm beginning to feel that perhaps it doesn't exist.

Edit

Silly me :P

CleverMan
12-22-2011, 05:21 PM
Might as well write the whole request backwards...

megabyteme
12-22-2011, 06:36 PM
I've heard they only share one day a year, and it's mostly commercial these days. Have you thought about Hakkunah instead?

anigav
12-23-2011, 01:09 AM
What kind of content does the tracker have ?
I'm beginning to feel that perhaps it doesn't exist.

I am sorry, I can't share much details. Its suppose to be a very secret and mysterious tracker, if you talk in public about the content or url then you might get banned. The mod over their is very strict and weird. I also know few member here at FST have account, but these people are very stingy in sharing the invite.

Please Please give me an invite.

I will PM you all proofs of ratio and vitals.

DeadPoet
12-23-2011, 01:25 AM
I am sorry, I can't share much details. Its suppose to be a very secret and mysterious tracker, if you talk in public about the content or url then you might get banned

And yet you are requesting it in public forum. Plus you are aware of some FST members activities over there. You must be working for CSI or something. :unsure:

Chasing trackers for wrong reasons is common thing and waste of time. You'll learn it hard way, obviously.

anigav
12-23-2011, 01:40 AM
I've heard they only share one day a year, and it's mostly commercial these days. Have you thought about Hakkunah instead?

I do agree, I know some people are commercially trading the invite.

I can consider Hakkunah, if you can send me an invite? Please!

I am sorry, I can't share much details. Its suppose to be a very secret and mysterious tracker, if you talk in public about the content or url then you might get banned

And yet you are requesting it in public forum. Plus you are aware of some FST members activities over there. You must be working for CSI or something. :unsure:

Chasing trackers for wrong reasons is common thing and waste of time. You'll learn it hard way, obviously.

Yeah, I do agree that I should not speak in public.

BTW: do have the invite, can you send me one! Please

anon
12-23-2011, 01:53 AM
Idol has invites. You should PM him... *NOW!*

anigav
12-23-2011, 01:59 AM
Idol has invites. You should PM him... *NOW!*

Thanks a lot PMing him *NOW*

n00bz0r
12-23-2011, 02:51 AM
The sysop is kind of a douchebag. You're better off sticking to public trackers.

mjmacky
12-23-2011, 03:30 AM
Their sysop is a heavy set fellow, too old to really know what's going on with the internets and shit. However, he's a huge fan of piracy, i.e. giving away shit for free.

They do this thing in their forums called secret point exchange. At this time of year, you have to give all your bonus points to random member.

anigav
12-23-2011, 03:45 AM
mjmacky, I knew that you have some insider information and some invites too. I PMed Idol, he says that this year you might be giving the invites to this awesome tracker. I have PMed you unedited pictures of my vitals. Thanks in advance! :)

Looking for the invite!

mjmacky
12-23-2011, 04:04 AM
I have PMed you unedited pictures of my vitals. Thanks in advance! :)

Took a look, get yourself over to an ER and have them stitch you back up, you're going to bleed out and get an infection.

anigav
12-23-2011, 04:39 AM
Thanks a lot mjmacky for the reply to my PM and the consideration. I will be PMing you my email address soon. :D

Yay, I am quite close to my dream tracker!!

IdolEyes787
12-23-2011, 06:49 PM
mjmacky, I knew that you have some insider information and some invites too. I PMed Idol, he says that this year you might be giving the invites to this awesome tracker. I have PMed you unedited pictures of my vitals. Thanks in advance! :)

I didn't get the PM so I assume it must have gone directly to my voice mail.
OK it did and just as soon as I can stop laughing at least to the point of controlling my motor functions again I will write you back and formally ask you to fuck off.

But in a nice way.

Probably something like " Please fuck off and go have sex with some nettles you fucking useless wank.
Sincerely Your Mum".

Burnsy
12-23-2011, 07:23 PM
Sincerely Your Mum".

There's a mum??

anigav
12-24-2011, 01:37 PM
I didn't get the PM so I assume it must have gone directly to my voice mail.

Yup, it went to your voice mail.

Do you have an invite, can you please send me one :ermm:

Quarterquack
12-25-2011, 07:46 AM
I have to agree with n00bz0r. Their asshole sysop Atnas isn't up to the job exactly. Chances are even if you're a good member you'll be banned over some elitist bullshit.

He put me in the Coal Mine userclass because he didn't find my postings exactly community-standard.

mjmacky
12-25-2011, 08:51 AM
I got permabanned for not believing in him.

megabyteme
12-25-2011, 06:47 PM

Perhaps you'd find it worth believing that he has a hot, easy, teenage daughter who can keep secrets, and is willing to experiment. Did I mention she, and her slightly younger sister, are into middle-aged scientists?

mjmacky
12-26-2011, 11:40 PM

Perhaps you'd find it worth believing that he has a hot, easy, teenage daughter who can keep secrets, and is willing to experiment. Did I mention she, and her slightly younger sister, are into middle-aged scientists?

I guess I'll have to wait another decade to nail them.

megabyteme
12-28-2011, 06:29 AM

I mean, they like middle-aged scientists who are in denial that they are approaching middle age. :yup:

anigav
12-28-2011, 06:42 AM

I mean, they like middle-aged scientists who are in denial that they are approaching have crossed middle age. :yup:

Corrected!