PDA

View Full Version : please , help me pass that interview

hamadaxp2010
12-23-2011, 09:59 AM
hey guys , can anybody helps me pass that interview please ????

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/534/55464698.png/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/851/22326200.png/

Skiz
12-23-2011, 09:30 PM
These quizzes are designed to ensure that a tracker keeps a knowledgeable user base. If you can't pass the interview, you probably aren't a member they wish to have on their site.

IdolEyes787
12-23-2011, 10:14 PM
Who is your favorite TV related actor?

On the other hand my question for BTN is how can anyone be related to a TV?
If forced to answer though if I was you I would probably go with either the Swedish Chef or the guy in those mobile phone commercials that says "Can you hear me now"?

temisturk
12-24-2011, 01:12 AM
How long have you been pirating? Go with something like "I haven't, but I'm keen to get started" They will appreciate the chance to teach you everything.

Any comments re. your potential membership? Something like "You gotta take me, I NEEDZZZZZZ the good stuff" They don't want members who never do anything.

On average, how long do you log on to other private trackers? "Every day until they ban me" See above re. being keen.

Are you aware of the rules...? "I'll read them when you let me in, there's not much point me wasting my time if you're not going to" That shows that you're smart and think ahead.

Why do you want to join BTN? "It's always popular on the trading sites I've joined, so I figure it must be pretty damn good." Lets be honest, there is never any harm in a bit of sucking up.

What does H&R stand for? "Hartists and Repertoire" It's a position at a record label.

What happens when you make a torrent private? "People can't download it. You should never do that. It's all about sharing man." Sites that care about community want people who want to share.

That's the first page out of the way, and it should guarantee a result so just wing the second page.

Artemis
12-24-2011, 02:29 AM
These quizzes are designed to ensure that a tracker keeps a knowledgeable user base. If you can't pass the interview, you probably aren't a member they wish to have on their site.

Doesn't that strike you as an oxymoron ? They need someone who can grasp the deeper philosophical issues involved: I steal therefore I am ?

mjmacky
12-24-2011, 07:43 AM
Alright, I make a cheat sheet now. Good luck.

Q1. If another TV tracker was available, why would you prefer BTN over it?
-Because BTN's hips are more childbearing than theirs

Q2. Who is your favorite TV related Actor?
-Sthenelus's daddy

Q3. What do you think you could bring to the site? (i.e. Community involvement, seedbox, uploading content etc.)
-downstream bandwidth usage and an user entry on the database

Q4. Do you put to use any auto-downloading applications (whether from your seedbox or otherwise)
-only from my otherwise

Q5. Have you ever cheated on a bittorrent site? (If so, how and why?)
-Playas don't cheat, they just play the game

Q6. Do you have a Power User(or similar class) on any private trackers? If yes, please specify some.
-Yes, one is buried in my neighbor's backyard, the other is still tied up in the guest bathroom

Q7. Are foreign shows allowed on the site? --- Yes/No
-You have my permission

Q8. Who told you to come to this site?
-No, Who only mentioned it in passing, I came at my own volition

Q9. What are your thoughts on uploading community content to other private or public trackers?
-I think Community should be uploaded everywhere

Q10. Explain the difference between Scene and P2P Content.
-One uses a word, while the other uses an abbreviation

Q11. Are you allowed to sell/trade/publicly giveaway BTN invites and site currency (bonus points/lumens)? --- Yes/No
-N/A, I have neither of these things

Q12. How long have you been pirating music/TV/movies?
-I started up my computer 1.5 hours ago, so for about 1.4 hours today

Q13. Do you have any comments regarding your potential prospective membership at BTN?
-Yes, it's redundant.

Q14. On average, how often do you log on to other private trackers of which you are a member?
-Since I don't log off, once I guess

Q15. How long do you generally seed torrents after completion?
-As long as it takes

Q16. Are you aware of the rules regarding anonymizing services with regards to BTN?
-What rules?

Q17. Why do you want to join BTN, specifically, instead of other TV or general trackers?
-Because I can't really join other TV, or general trackers, I've never even heard of them

Q18. What does H&R stand for?
-So when another vehicle side swipes your or rear ends you, and you kind of motion to the other driver where you want to pull over. Then, when you pull off, they speed away never to be seen again.

Q19. What happens when you make a torrent 'private'?
-It becomes private

temisturk
12-24-2011, 07:51 AM
:D :D :D Yours are much funnier than mine.

n00bz0r
12-24-2011, 09:07 AM
:lol:
Thanks for the lulz, mjm

Wolves
12-24-2011, 09:29 AM
If another TV tracker available, why choose BTN

There are many reasons, not the least of which is I've heard BTN has great retention on old torrents, and also the fact that BTN has a very well-organized library of TV shows (both old and new) which will make my downloading experience smoother. I also like the way that you count both the upload AND the download as one's traffic rather than just the amount he has uploaded, as this will allow me to be much more active rather than worry about downloading too much.

Who is your favorite TV-Related Actor

Gossip Girl (seriously if you cant even answer this question by yourself, then BTN is a far-thought, you shouldnt even be on the internet)

What Can You Bring to the Site

Nothing but my loyalty and devotion to your high standards and rules.

Do you use any auto-downloader

I am sorry, I am not familiar with this term, so I guess no, I dont.

Have You Cheated

That's for me to know and you to find out.

Are you a Power User on any other tracker

What I do on other trackers is my business and my business alone, what I do on BTN is your business and I'm not on BTN yet. Invite me and then we'll talk.

Are Foreign Shows Allowed On This Site

Depends on what you mean by 'foreign', I'm from North Korea so I'm hoping you have non-Korean tv shows as well. Unless you're one of those Americans who think the world begins and ends at your doorstep; what might be foreign to you might be home to me. I am sorry but I am starting to think your tracker is driven by racism.

Who Told You To Come To This Site

I have voices in my head. Countless voices, they whisper to me, they whisper all the time. Please tell them to stop :(

IdolEyes787
12-24-2011, 02:12 PM
Q9. What are your thoughts on uploading community content to other private or public trackers?

anon
12-24-2011, 05:04 PM
Thanks for the lulz, mjm

+1 :yup:

mjmacky
12-24-2011, 05:39 PM

Oh Annie, you adorable little school girl type character. When can I get you out of your conservative clothing and into something a little more abstract?

I could go for some Annie's Boobs right about now

res0r9lm
12-25-2011, 09:27 AM
On BTN foreign means non English not where they were produced.

mjmacky
12-25-2011, 09:32 AM
On BTN foreign means non English not where they were produced.

"Foreign" means something different depending on who's using it, who's listening, and the context in which it is applied. Point being, a terrible way to word a question.

hamadaxp2010
12-25-2011, 05:20 PM
ok , thank u all but the last Q

what's difference bet. scene and P2P ??

thnx again

anigav
12-25-2011, 05:30 PM
Scene is more erotic and P2P is mostly perverts 2 peep.

mjmacky
12-26-2011, 11:43 PM
ok , thank u all but the last Q

what's difference bet. scene and P2P ??

thnx again

I answered that in Q.10 in post #6

tannersmith
12-27-2011, 03:34 AM
It's simple really. You just gotta tell them what they want to hear! :)
It's not that hard. I can read them like a book.
Say that you've been pirating for 5-7 years. Say that you log on to other trackers once every hour when you're awake. etc.

whatcdfan
12-27-2011, 04:00 PM
What happens when you make a torrent private? "People can't download it. You should never do that. It's all about sharing man." Sites that care about community want people who want to share.

It's simple really. You just gotta tell them what they want to hear! :)
It's not that hard. I can read them like a book.
Say that you've been pirating for 5-7 years. Say that you log on to other trackers once every hour when you're awake. etc.

And after that, you can't tell a difference between Scene and P2P, will buy you a special membership:P

HG1
12-28-2011, 09:32 AM
well honestly , if u are not in TV , why u want to be member at BTN anyways ....