PDA

View Full Version : Runnin' Ft Biggie Vid?

chinook_apache
11-14-2003, 08:55 PM
urrm i hope im posting in the rite one cause its like a music...video. any one got a verified hash for the Biggie and Tupac Runnin vid. i downloaded my vid off mIRC and told my mate to but he says he wants to through k-lite...he doesnt want to use mIRC....so any one got the link?

muchspl2
11-14-2003, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by chinook_apache@14 November 2003 - 21:55
urrm i hope im posting in the rite one cause its like a music...video. any one got a verified hash for the Biggie and Tupac Runnin vid. i downloaded my vid off mIRC and told my mate to but he says he wants to through k-lite...he doesnt want to use mIRC....so any one got the link?
if you already got the vid, just send it to him via icq/msn/aim or you could make a hash for him and post it here

Spider_dude
11-14-2003, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by muchspl2+14 November 2003 - 21:27--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (muchspl2 @ 14 November 2003 - 21:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-chinook_apache@14 November 2003 - 21:55
if you already got the vid, just send it to him via icq/msn/aim or you could make a hash for him and post it here [/b][/quote]
that would be too logical.