PDA

View Full Version : illegal ebooks how many are there?

drewey25
12-27-2011, 01:51 AM
I've heard about being able to download illegal ebooks. i'm after rare printed books, all of which are self-help/non fiction.

Can somebody help me find these book titles, among others i have, or PM me any links if more appropriate.

Are all books available somewhere online, even if illegally? has someone uploaded and shared rare books, the same way people upload other media such as music and videos for others to download.

I'd imagine someone would type the book into PDF format, as this is what most ebooks i've downloaded for free have been.

What Do I Say Next?: Talking Your Way to Business and Social Success By Susan Roane

Aneuthentic Conversations: Moving from Manipulation to Truth and Commitment By Jamie Showkeir, Maren Showkeir

A Good Talk: The Story and Skill of Conversation By Daniel Menaker

Conversationally Speaking : Tested New Ways to Increase Your Personal and Social Effectiveness By Alan Garner

Listening: The Forgotten Skill: A Self-Teaching Guide (Wiley Self-Teaching Guides) By Madelyn Burley-Allen

Tongue Fu!: How to Deflect, Disarm, and Defuse Any Verbal Conflict By Sam Horn

thanks.

megabyteme
12-28-2011, 07:10 AM
Yer lookin' for "illegal books", eh? You didn't hear it from me, but you mighttry the illegal book store behind the mall. Ask for "Sam". He'll play like he doesn't know what you are talkin' about at first, but play it real cool, like, and eventually (when he knows yer not a snitch, or nothin') he'll help you out.

extractor
12-28-2011, 09:00 AM
The rarest book i have ever know has been written by me & its so rare that its buried deep & even i cant get to it. Books are meant to be shared.If its rare its useless.

And there is nothing as illegal books. Though the person can be legal or illegal or so can be your thoughts.

Think over it & learn to use google.