PDA

View Full Version : [Have] many DocumentingReality Invites [Want] offers

tannersmith
12-27-2011, 03:40 AM
PM or Post your offers here! I prefer non-bt offers.

Documentingreality is "The Real Faces of Death. Your Source for Death Pictures and Death Video."
Documentingreality.com
You might want to check the site out before you attempt an invite.

megabyteme
12-27-2011, 03:59 AM
A sincere question here: Why would this site's content be of interest to anyone? I think the question bares some serious discussion. I don't believe I've ever actually come across anyone who would be able to answer it before.

tannersmith
12-27-2011, 04:29 AM
A sincere question here: Why would this site's content be of interest to anyone? I think the question bares some serious discussion. I don't believe I've ever actually come across anyone who would be able to answer it before.
I don't know. Some people are just fucked up, and this might be a paradise for them. It's unfortunate, but there are people who might enjoy the site. I'll have you know that most of the members on this site are truely fucked up in many ways. Maybe I should invite you and you can judge for yourself, lol.
But then again, 4chan, somethingaweful, ebalmsworld, etc are basically just as bad, yet nobody really cares about them.

anon
12-27-2011, 09:33 PM
Have many DocumentingReality Invites

Some people are just fucked up, and this might be a paradise for them.

I see. Please tell us more.

mjmacky
12-27-2011, 11:13 PM
He has many accounts for all of his fucked up personalities. His sneaky personality is on here trying to level up, but doesn't realize the how much that's going to piss off his other selves once they realize their accounts are gone. We could have a situation later:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAqBitV574c

tannersmith
12-28-2011, 12:12 AM
He has many accounts for all of his fucked up personalities. His sneaky personality is on here trying to level up, but doesn't realize the how much that's going to piss off his other selves once they realize their accounts are gone. We could have a situation later:

Lol what? Are you talking to me? If you don't want to trade, then FUCK OFF. This is a trader's thread not a place to discuss ethics and shit.

Burnsy
12-28-2011, 12:14 AM
This is a trader's thread not a place to discuss ethics and shit.

Which sums up traders and trading to perfection...

anon
12-28-2011, 12:49 AM
Lol what? Are you talking to me? If you don't want to trade, then FUCK OFF.

macky keeps on making the best part of the forum the best part of the forum, and you tell him to fuck off. That's pretty inconsiderate from you. :nono:

IdolEyes787
12-28-2011, 01:55 AM

Lol what? Are you talking to me? If you don't want to trade, then FUCK OFF. This is a trader's thread not a place to discuss ethics and shit.

PM or Post your offers here! I prefer non-bt offers.

What do I have to give you to get you to leave? :mellow:

tannersmith
12-28-2011, 02:44 AM
Looks like I pissed off a bunch of high leveled people here. For what reason? Maybe they're just fucking with the noob. If that's the case, or for whatever reason actually, FUCK OFF!
What a bunch of assholes.
..|..

anon
12-28-2011, 02:55 AM
Looks like I pissed off a bunch of high leveled people here. For what reason? Maybe they're just fucking with the noob.

We couldn't care less about that. We spam everyone equally. :01:

anigav
12-28-2011, 06:57 AM
Looks like I pissed off a bunch of high leveled people here. For what reason? Maybe they're just fucking with the noob. If that's the case, or for whatever reason actually, FUCK OFF!
..|..

Is it on or off:
http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/5303/fuckoffi.png

megabyteme
12-28-2011, 07:32 AM
Thanks a lot, guys. You chased the sick-o, nutcase off before I could get a real answer out of him. :ermm:

Anyone know any pedophiles, or Apple fanboys I could ask the same kind of question to?

mjmacky
12-28-2011, 08:46 AM
..|..

What exactly makes me high level, and since when am I pissed off? Can you tell me who I'm talking to right now? Is it Andy? Is it Xavier? Is it safe to be around you?

Could you ask Daniel to come back out and talk to me? He was a nice kid.

macky keeps on making the best part of the forum the best part of the forum, and you tell him to fuck off. That's pretty inconsiderate from you. :nono:

Now you make me regret messing with DNS servers to make your FST disappear for longer than ours.

anigav
12-28-2011, 09:11 AM
What exactly makes me high level, and since when am I pissed off? Can you tell me who I'm talking to right now? Is it Andy? Is it Xavier? Is it safe to be around you?

Could you ask Daniel to come back out and talk to me? He was a nice kid.

How about talking to Mom of these kids? :ermm:

mjmacky
12-28-2011, 09:14 AM
How about talking to Mom of these kids? :ermm:

I assumed they were incommunicado on account of him having murdered her.

IdolEyes787
12-28-2011, 12:14 PM
..|..

I think the correct term is herd , herd of assholes.
Bunch of grapes,Flock of seagulls (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_Pq0xYr3L4).Colony of bats.Sloth of bears.Bellowing of bullfinches.Herd of assholes.

mjmacky
12-28-2011, 12:32 PM
..|..

Bunch of grapes,Flock of seagulls (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_Pq0xYr3L4).Colony of bats.Sloth of bears.Bellowing of bullfinches.Herd of assholes.

Idol et les faux pas grammatique...
It's a cluster of assholes.

anigav
12-28-2011, 12:49 PM

Missed: group of assholes. :ermm:

mjmacky
12-28-2011, 01:20 PM

Missed: group of assholes. :ermm:

No no no, people make a group, and assholes make a cluster. Clusters of sphincters.

anon
12-28-2011, 05:29 PM
Now you make me regret messing with DNS servers to make your FST disappear for longer than ours.

Shame on me for making the cache last virtually forever. It pays off most of the time though, specially with laggy hotspots.

megabyteme
12-28-2011, 09:52 PM

I've heard of assholes- their the ones who get off on looking at mutilated, tortured, and murdered people. They usually stick to themselves (credit me for a pun there, please) mostly.

danutzz2010
12-28-2011, 10:36 PM
i wanted an invite, looks interesting :D This looks interesting : Saddam and the Horrors of Torture, Arm Breaking, Head Hack, Language Hack. (+18 ONLY) (http://www.documentingreality.com/forum/f166/saddam-horrors-torture-arm-breaking-head-hack-language-hack-18-only-31325/)

tannersmith
01-01-2012, 04:29 PM
bumb! tons of invites are still available!

tannersmith
01-02-2012, 03:17 AM

Shame on me for making the cache last virtually forever. It pays off most of the time though, specially with laggy hotspots.

I was browsing around the internet and I just discovered that you are a staff member on sb-innovation and a fucking cheater. So fuck off you goddamn ratio cheater.

anon
01-02-2012, 03:45 AM
And you dropped by to post and all, that's so sweet.

megabyteme
01-02-2012, 04:39 AM
I was browsing around the internet and I just discovered that you are a staff member on sb-innovation and a fucking cheater. So fuck off you goddamn ratio cheater.

The guy with a perversion for looking at dead, mutilated bodies comes here to judge someone for "cheating" on his uploads. Weighing the two, I'll take anon's side. BTW, anon first registered as anon-sbi. Your post isn't news here, creepo. :noes:

Funkin'
01-02-2012, 04:53 AM

You do realize that this is your trade thread, right? Now I personally couldn't give a fuck less if a person trades or cheats(or rapes women, as long as the person doesn't hurt animals...), but to many people around here and in bittorrent a trader is in the same league as a cheater. So I would think about it next you decide to cast stones.

IdolEyes787
01-02-2012, 12:34 PM

I was browsing around the internet and I just discovered a site that had a bunch of pictures of sad- eyed furry little puppies.Fuck off you goddamn sad-eyed furry little puppies.

And don't make me tell you twice.

megabyteme
01-02-2012, 03:13 PM

I was browsing around the internet and I just discovered a site that had a bunch of pictures of sad- eyed furry little puppies.Fuck off you goddamn sad-eyed furry little puppies.

And don't make me tell you twice.

:glag: I see yin has met yang.

tannersmith
01-06-2012, 11:56 PM
Many invites are still available. I've already traded a few.

tannersmith
01-08-2012, 04:45 PM
bbbbbuuuuummmmmmppppp

tannersmith
01-10-2012, 05:30 PM
another bumb
http://documentingreality.com