PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Pontiac Aztec

Night0wl
12-27-2011, 08:46 AM
MBM closed the thread.

I'm sure that unlike most dweebs on here, I could with a little bit of blood, sweat and tears and a few bucks turn that sore excuse for a car into something fun.

Oh and I need a few bucks as well :)

DeadPoet
12-27-2011, 10:52 AM
You work as a chemistry teacher, right?

Artemis
12-27-2011, 12:12 PM
I'm sure that unlike most dweebs on here, I could with a little bit of blood, sweat and tears and a few bucks turn that sore excuse for a car into something fun.

I myself made several helpful suggestions on what could be done with a Pontiac Aztek, most of them involving very little in the way of blood (unless you were too close to the explosion).

IdolEyes787
12-27-2011, 01:23 PM
MBM closed the thread.

Hi NightFowl I have to say that I for one am shocked at your sudden and previously unknown demonstration of good taste.:)I can only assume that this is a result of getting a little too festive with the rum and eggnog or given your rather unfortunate land of origin more likely whale blood and rubbing alcohol all the while listening to some Benny Mardones at 128 kbit/s.:)

Sadly however because of the Fascist rules of this site I can offer no aid here but if you are willing to open a thread in the trade section I may be able to help you in return for an AMC Pacer.:)
If you could make it a Yugo I'd even consider throwing in a set of detailed Aztek( note the k.Ateamouse did but then it's extremely unlikely he anything better to do ) conversion plans painstakingly handwritten on the back of several Taco Bell napkins.:)

mjmacky
12-27-2011, 03:02 PM
If you could make it a Yugo

Yugos fucking rule, don't knock the Yugo. They now come with Peugeot motors. Originally called Zastava (flag), was switched to Yugo upon entering export market and they've since adopted it. I'm talking about the Yugo Koral 45 myself, not the Zastava 750. They're all pretty much ripoffs of Fiat anyway.

Here's a Zastava 750, aka Peglica (little iron):
http://automreza.com/vozilo/2400

I had this project in mind, putting a porsche motor in a Yugo, doing the axles, torque & sway bars, turbo, etc. I would leave the outside pretty plain and just speed around in it, invoking the response, "What the fuck?"

anon
12-27-2011, 09:11 PM
[Request] Pontiac Aztec

Never heard, what level is it?

mjmacky
12-27-2011, 11:03 PM
[Request] Pontiac Aztec

It's in the negatives, even on the irony scales. The particular negative integer is arbitrary.

IdolEyes787
12-28-2011, 01:42 AM

It's in the negatives, even on the irony scales. The particular negative integer is arbitrary.

Come on it's worth at least two Pintos and maybe even a buffered Gremlin.

megabyteme
12-28-2011, 03:55 AM

I love sentences that make Google translate get a migraine.

Artemis
12-28-2011, 03:43 PM

I thought you weren't supposed to feed them after midnight? Buffering them sounds vaguely pervy in a tooltime kind of way. :fear:

Waddafocky
12-29-2011, 06:13 PM
The amount of good English and taste in this thread is against board rules.

Otherwise pm ratio and speedtest. Might be able to help you after a recent trip to the bathroom.

Night0wl
01-04-2012, 05:43 AM
Oh, so this is what I was doing the morning of the 27th :D

megabyteme
01-04-2012, 09:38 AM
Oh, so this is what I was doing the morning of the 27th :D

Coming January 11th:

Oh, so I was here again on the morning of the 4th

Night0wl
01-04-2012, 09:54 AM
Difference is this time I was sober when writing.

megabyteme
01-04-2012, 11:20 AM
Difference is this time I was sober when writing.

Well, there's gotta be a first time for everything, right? :P

Artemis
01-04-2012, 12:02 PM
Speaking of drunk, were you completely ratarsed when you bought that car Idol, or did someone dare you ? :blink:

IdolEyes787
01-04-2012, 12:57 PM
I lesser mind might have come to the conclusion that I merely Goggled worst ten cars of all time to suit the tone of my post.
I applaud you for not being simple like that.

Artemis
01-04-2012, 01:01 PM
I lesser mind might have come to the conclusion that I merely Goggled worst ten cars of all time to suit the tone of my post.
I applaud you for not being simple like that.

But, but, but...... it seems so you :idunno:

IdolEyes787
01-04-2012, 01:06 PM
Life is constantly surprising like that. Best get used to it or something.

danutzz2010
01-04-2012, 01:56 PM
if you have a ssangyong actyon, i will trade

Burnsy
01-04-2012, 02:06 PM
if you have a ssangyong actyon, i will trade

In the invites section?! :ohmy: