PDA

View Full Version : Members Appreciation Club

SniperInTheShadows
11-14-2003, 11:22 PM
I haven't seen a thread like this so far so thought i'd start one as there's many members here that are friendly, helpfull and funny and I thought it would be great for everyone to have a thread where they can say thank's to the people of this board that have made their lives a little brighter, happier or have helped out with a problem that was stumping them :-)

And, for all you that thought I ment "Members" in a body-parts way - lol :-P

Here's a few people, of the top of my head, i'd like to thank and why -

NikkiD - She was friendly to me when I first went to the chat room, and helped me with some links, and makes me laugh with some of the thing's she say's, plus she's got a great smile :-)

Skweeky - She make's me laugh when I read what she say's in alot of her post's, and she's hot (I hope you don't mind my saying that, soz if so Skweeky, I know we don't know each other as we only said a few words to each other in the chat room along time ago when I was there a few times but you're someone i'd like to become friends with along with many other people on this forum :-))

JONNO_CELEBS - You've been friendly to me and made me laugh, helped make me feel welcome in the lounge :-)

shareholder - I don't know you and you don't know me but you've posted some great link's concerning software (Winamp 5 Beta being the main one that i'm grateful for) which i'm sure alot of other people are thankful for aswell :-)

All the mod's and the forum host - Thank's for doing a bang-up job and keeping the place running, I love this forum and would be lost without it :-)

Last, but not least - anyone else i've forgotten that's posted any information i've found helpfull and anyone that's made me laugh :-)

- Thank's to all of you :-)

Sniper.

JONNO_CELEBS
11-14-2003, 11:25 PM
Wow, Thanks dude, I was sort of aprhensive of you tho as you being here a lot longer meant I was showing you respect :)

Pleased I made you laugh :) And thanks to you, from this day on I shall be calling my penis "Will" ;) :lol: :lol:

Group hugs guys :)

Well said Snipe :)

Jonno B)

namzuf9
11-14-2003, 11:45 PM
I'd like to thank me for having such a damn great bod (see Funky's website :lol: )
Thanx to Jonno for reassuring me I'm not the only alkie here.
Thanx to funky carpicorn for breaking me in on the board (if not for him I may not have been here today) and for the soulseek room.
Thanx to UKman or being such a solid voice of reason.
Thanx to Darker for looking after us in times of need (and of course to VB and jon)
Thanx to everyone in musicworld to opening up to bands I'd never heard of.
Thanx to sweenky, nikki D and summerlinda for being so goddamn purty :wub:
Thanx to every man, woman and child that makes this board a place an online home to us all.
Thanx to beer I cant remember all the names of everyone I'd like to thank.
Thanx to Coors Brewers Ltd. for producing my Carling I've been drinking all night.
Thanx to all and sundry, I love you all!

Edit: Thanx to SniperInTheShadows for starting this thread.

Spindulik
11-14-2003, 11:47 PM
I'd like to thank all of the little people who made it possible for me to make posts here.

Spider_dude
11-14-2003, 11:54 PM
i'd like to thank myself for this award, my mum, dad and especially god.

sparsely
11-15-2003, 12:24 AM
fuck everyone.

thx. :D

Spider_dude
11-15-2003, 12:32 AM
i'd like to thank sparsely for that comment.

JONNO_CELEBS
11-15-2003, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by namzuf9@14 November 2003 - 23:45

Thanx to Jonno for reassuring me I'm not the only alkie here.

I resent that comment <_< ...............Let me get a beer and I&#39;ll think of a good response :D

Jonno B)

infamousalbo101
11-15-2003, 12:54 AM
NO THANK YOU

Billy_Dean
11-15-2003, 01:09 AM
I&#39;d like to thank Spider Dude for being nice to Sparsely, and to Sparsely for thinking of us all.

:)

JONNO_CELEBS
11-15-2003, 01:38 AM
Ok this is tricky.......

I&#39;d like to thank....

Nikki.......For being my friend so many good laughs and all her help and.....you know ;) :wub:
lilmiss....For being a Real true friend, always there for me :)
Skweeky...For making me feel less rude :P And for being a good friend :)
Hobbes.....For the making me serious now and again ;)
SG......For his thread lol

Oh man, there&#39;s so many friends here I can&#39;t list you all, you know who you are and I thank you all for all the laughs and drama and stuff and just for giving me somewhere to play and have a real good time :)

Hugs, kisses, handshakes and a few snogs all round :D

Stay Cool guys B)

Jonno B)

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
11-15-2003, 03:14 AM
:D Yes I know I know.....you all Appreciate me.Who comes up with all the Cool Ideas for the Forum before anybody else.....FC does.

No point in everybody telling me.....I already know. :P ..... :D

FC B)

NikkiD
11-15-2003, 03:32 AM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@14 November 2003 - 22:14
:D Yes I know I know.....you all Appreciate me.Who comes up with all the Cool Ideas for the Forum before anybody else.....FC does.

FC B)
Awww... you know we all luv ya FC :D

Twist3r
11-15-2003, 03:41 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: hey check this out i have 666 posts lmao :lol: :lol: :lol:

UKMan
11-15-2003, 04:43 AM
Originally posted by namzuf9@15 November 2003 - 00:45
......Thanx to UKman or being such a solid voice of reason.
HA HA HA :lol: :lol: :lol:

You must have been asleep during those other 600+ posts i made - :P

Anyway, nice thought and appreciated.
There are so many members i would like to add, but one thing worries me and that is its allways the same names that crop up on these lists of who we like or dont like etc.

Where are all the new ones? Have we frightened them away? Even after i was away for those few months, its still the same names that crop up. Have we created some kind of elitist club that keeps others out. Forgive me if i&#39;m wrong, but it may be worth a while to start including some fresh names in our lists - even if we dont know them that well.

Just a thought ;)

Peace
UKMan

Yogi
11-15-2003, 09:31 AM
On behalf of my therapist i have to thank you all for coping with me.

Since being on this board i managed to stay out of the asylym.......

My medicine is down to 1&#092;3 of three months ago.

Only once i did my Hula-Dance(jonno>> :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: )

Though i hardly molest old people anymore, my therapist is concerned about the

sexist attitude on this board.

I know i did my part, but that&#39;s truly not me making those threads [shut up, hula&#33;&#33;],

it&#39;s one of my MPS-personality&#39;s&#33;&#33;

I really appreciate the lot of you for accepting those outbursts.

So, once again, me, my therapist, Hula, Hulk & all my other me&#39;s like to:

THANK YOU&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Psycho-Yogi :P :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

JONNO_CELEBS
11-15-2003, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@15 November 2003 - 03:14

FC B)
I mentioned you...............just not in this thread :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok Ok, Thankyou FC for..............erm........for........erm...........Being my biggest rival :P :lol: :lol: :lol:

@SG.........Your Hula Dance was crap tho............you did&#39;nt wobble ya tits :lol: :lol:

Jonno B)

Lilmiss
11-15-2003, 01:26 PM
I&#39;d like to thank you all for being so god damned weird n wonderful.
(well, some of ya are wonderful, some full of something else. ;) )

http://hometown.aol.co.uk/Lynne1977uk/group+hugs.gif

SniperInTheShadows
11-15-2003, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by UKMan+15 November 2003 - 04:43--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (UKMan @ 15 November 2003 - 04:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-namzuf9@15 November 2003 - 00:45
......Thanx to UKman or being such a solid voice of reason.
HA HA HA :lol: :lol: :lol:

You must have been asleep during those other 600+ posts i made - :P

Anyway, nice thought and appreciated.
There are so many members i would like to add, but one thing worries me and that is its allways the same names that crop up on these lists of who we like or dont like etc.

Where are all the new ones? Have we frightened them away? Even after i was away for those few months, its still the same names that crop up. Have we created some kind of elitist club that keeps others out. Forgive me if i&#39;m wrong, but it may be worth a while to start including some fresh names in our lists - even if we dont know them that well.

Just a thought ;)

Peace
UKMan [/b][/quote]
That&#39;s what this is for UKMan, for everyone to say thank&#39;s to people that are, or have been, friend&#39;s to them or have helped them out and such :-)

If you asked an important question, say concerning a problem you couldn&#39;t solve, and someone with only 1 post helped you and you wanted to show your appreciation then that&#39;s something you can do here :-)

It&#39;s not intended just for member&#39;s who have been here for year&#39;s, decades or even centuries (if your centuries old then please tell me your secret lol), but for everyone to get recognition for their effort&#39;s on the forum :-)

Thank&#39;s to everyone who has posted so far (both serious and non-serious comments :-)) :-)

Sniper.

Rat Faced
11-15-2003, 01:33 PM
I would like to express my appreciation and thanks for a couple of members in particular..all for the same reason, which is personal and happened nearly a year ago...

NikkiD, Skweeky, Tilen, Mrcall1969, RPerry, SuperJude, Romeo167,

Most of them know why, a couple dont.

Thanks guys...

And the rest of you too....just for being yourselves ;)

JONNO_CELEBS
11-15-2003, 01:37 PM
I think we should all snog :D

Seriously, one thing I forgot to say which RF has just reminded me of.........

This place has in excess of 70&#39;000 members, and only 10 mods, thats a working of 7&#39;000 members per mod...........so...........even tho I&#39;ll get creamed for it.....

Thankyou to all the mods for keeping some kind of order in this nut house :)

Oh yeah, RPerry......Thankyou for your help that night, it meant a lot :)

Now..............what about this snog :lol: :lol:

Jonno B)

UKMan
11-15-2003, 01:39 PM
Thats a lovely comment Sniper. Lets hope we can put that into practice. Maybe a lot of the posters here dont even frequent the Lounge, maybe some are too intimidated to hang out here. It does get a bit hot sometimes :P

So if any members out there just read the lounge but dont participate, then welcome in one and all. Come in, relax and join in - dosnt matter if you just wanna say HI&#33;&#33;

Peace
UKMan

Yogi
11-15-2003, 01:41 PM
Thankyou to all the mods for keeping some kind of order in this nut house

http://www.mailameal.com/jpgs/kitchen5/cream.jpghttp://home.nc.rr.com/tuco/looney/acme/whip.jpg

http://www.mix93.com/images/events/aerosmithlick02gallery/images/adam%20covered%20in%20whipped%20cream.jpg

http://www.soltec.net/~java/whipped.jpg

CreamYogi

Yogi
11-15-2003, 01:50 PM
@SG.........Your Hula Dance was crap tho............you did&#39;nt wobble ya tits&nbsp;

http://www.art-broker.com/artists/palm/03506_sm.jpg

Me so sad now........

HulaYogi

JONNO_CELEBS
11-15-2003, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by SensualGardening@15 November 2003 - 13:41

I like that pic..............Thankyou to Yogi for that pic :D

@Nikki........Thankyou (in advance) for sending me a pic of you like this ;) ;) :D ........anytime will do.......and I don&#39;t mind what cream you use either :D

Jonno B)

Rat Faced
11-15-2003, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS+15 November 2003 - 13:54--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JONNO_CELEBS @ 15 November 2003 - 13:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SensualGardening@15 November 2003 - 13:41

@Nikki........Thankyou (in advance) for sending me a pic of you like this ;) ;) :D ........anytime will do.......and I don&#39;t mind what cream you use either :D

Jonno B) [/b][/quote]
You havent got yours yet?

Weird......

:P

JONNO_CELEBS
11-15-2003, 01:57 PM
No.....she only sent me the video :P ner ner na ner ner :lol: :lol:

Jonno B)

Cheese
11-15-2003, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by UKMan@15 November 2003 - 14:39
Thats a lovely comment Sniper. Lets hope we can put that into practice. Maybe a lot of the posters here dont even frequent the Lounge, maybe some are too intimidated to hang out here. It does get a bit hot sometimes&nbsp; :P

So if any members out there just read the lounge but dont participate, then welcome in one and all. Come in, relax and join in - dosnt matter if you just wanna say HI&#33;&#33;

Peace
UKMan
I can only speak for myself but I do find, at times the lounge can be quite an intimidating place like UKman says. I still read a lot of the posts here as you&#39;re all very entertaining (don&#39;t mean to sound patronizing there) and always give me a good laugh. :D

I&#39;ve kind of forgotten what point I was going to make...oh well I&#39;d just like to say thanks to the people of the forum that make me feel welcome and for all the people who have posted tips that have broadened my computer skills immensely.

Cheers

Withcheese.

SniperInTheShadows
11-15-2003, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@15 November 2003 - 13:54

Jonno B)
Agreed, very nice pic :-)

NikkiD&#39;s sending out pic&#39;s of herself like that? Is there a que to stand in for them, and any other ladies sending out pic&#39;s like that too? I&#39;m never one to pass on admiring a beautiful woman (especially in various states of undress ;) ) :)

Sniper.

Lilmiss
11-15-2003, 02:33 PM
Jonno, I think sniper is asking for the "rocky horror" shot. :D ;)

tanks for the giggles.
(i was talking to my joint, btw. :P :lol: )

SniperInTheShadows
11-15-2003, 03:35 PM
A thank&#39;s to someone who posted a link to one of the most usefull program&#39;s i&#39;ve used -

james_bond_rulez - For posting info on a ZoneAlarm Pro utility which make&#39;s it simple as pie to put the PeerGuardian blocklist into ZA Pro :-)

New Pg Blocklist For Zonealarm, I Did All The Work (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=80447)

- Thank&#39;s james_bond_rulez :)

Sniper.

SniperInTheShadows
11-15-2003, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by lilmiss@15 November 2003 - 14:33
Jonno, I think sniper is asking for the "rocky horror" shot. :D ;)

tanks for the giggles.
(i was talking to my joint, btw. :P :lol: )
I think i&#39;d rather pass on anything "Rocky Horror" related thank&#39;s lol :P :)

Which joint? Elbow? Knee? Shoulder? Ankle? lol ;)

Sniper.

Lilmiss
11-15-2003, 03:43 PM
trust me, my knee joints dont make me smile. :(

"i needs me spinach" :D

NikkiD
11-15-2003, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by Rat Faced@15 November 2003 - 08:33
I would like to express my appreciation and thanks for a couple of members in particular..all for the same reason, which is personal and happened nearly a year ago...

Thanks guys...

Awwww... hon :)

Happy to have been there for you :)

You helped me through some tough spots too :)

((((((((((((((((((((((((RF)))))))))))))))))))))))))

EDIT: Will be doing up a proper list of "appreciations", need time to think on this one :)

Rat Faced
11-15-2003, 11:51 PM
/me is going to go and cry now like a soppy girly.... :&#39;)

Skweeky
11-16-2003, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by Rat Faced@15 November 2003 - 14:33

Thanks guys...

awwww

(((((((((((((((((((((((((RF)))))))))))))))))))

indeed, we&#39;re all friends, and you&#39; ve been there for me too :wub:

Don&#39;t change babe

Rat Faced
11-16-2003, 09:04 PM
:&#39;(

Crying like a girly again.... I should never have posted on this type of thread...

*sniff*

(((((((((((((((((((Sonja)))))))))))))))))))))))

:wub: