PDA

View Full Version : Ok, Vb Has Decided We Wait

tilen76
02-09-2003, 10:45 AM
VB has just decided we will wait until the converter is avaliable, just like the poll results came out.
That's OK with me (I also voted for that).

But I just have a question for the Administrators (VB or Paul):

Can we post a list of our movies (games, software) in the Lounge without any additional info (filesize, lenght, ...)?

Example:
About Schmidt
Gangs Of New York
City By The Sea
Sim City 4
Battlefiled 1942

Is this still a violation of the Invison board policies?

Then we could give the additional info through the PMs?
I'm suggesting this, not because I need any verifieds, it's because I want to help those who need them.
I have already done some of that in the chatroom.

Will all that be OK?
Or do we keep that in the chatroom?

VB
02-09-2003, 11:17 AM
please keep this board clean ..

It's legal, but it violates the license agreements i think. At the moment this is just a KaZaA Lite ( software ) Help forum.

Please use fasttrackcentral etc.

UKMan
02-09-2003, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by VB@9 February 2003 - 12:17

It's legal, but it violates the license agreements i think. At the moment this is just a KaZaA Lite ( software ) Help forum.

I for one am glad with this decision VB - so now lets carry on with business :)

tilen76
02-09-2003, 11:26 AM
OK.
I understand and respect that. ;)

Thanks for the quick response.

KinkoStinky
02-09-2003, 04:13 PM
Well, are people curently working on a converter? Cause I sure hope you heard someone say that. Cause maybe no ones gona even make one, well, they probably will but not for a very long time! Heres an idea, go create another forum with just verifieds, then just create a link from this forum (or the site) to that forum.

Wait... Wait... I just though of another idea...

How about, you create another forum, then when a converter comes out, you just add the number of posts we have on this forum to the other forum to which we have posts on? I dunno, I just really need more verified games... Im going crazy here! :wacko:

El_Jefe
02-09-2003, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by NeoShoyru@10 February 2003 - 01:13
Well, are people curently working on a converter?
Yes,I guess a converter is going to be tested, and then we'll see.

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
02-09-2003, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by VB@9 February 2003 - 06:17

:D Ahhhh naw brother...this is much more then a Kazaa Lite Forum.....its a Peer-to-Peer forum. :D

ShareDaddy
02-11-2003, 01:42 PM
And I for one need to post some verifieds, I am having withdrawal symptoms something fierce. But I do need to re-format my main hard drive so this may be the perfect time, just wish I could post some verifieds.

bowser
02-11-2003, 08:42 PM
this isn't only place or forum to get verifieds.. why don't you use another forum or download desktopVerified... (http://xlr.us/) ;)