PDA

View Full Version : Megabyteme, please delete some of your private messages because I am unable...

OlegL
12-31-2011, 04:51 AM
Megabyteme, please delete some of your private messages because I am unable to send you a pm. :)

megabyteme
12-31-2011, 05:13 AM
OK. Deleted the last 22 PMs you've sent me. Fill'er up... :mellow:

mjmacky
12-31-2011, 06:30 AM
You know, I need to start a thread...

megabyteme
12-31-2011, 11:35 AM
Believe it, or not, I had a couple of video chats with Oleg the other day. He is legit. I don't believe he has ever said anything untrue on this bored.

For those still uncertain- he's NOT a troll.

chalice
12-31-2011, 02:16 PM
Believe it, or not, I had a couple of video chats with Oleg the other day. He is legit. I don't believe he has ever said anything untrue on this bored.

I didn't doubt it for a second.

Quarterquack
12-31-2011, 10:31 PM

The plot thickens. :O

mjmacky
12-31-2011, 11:57 PM

How the hell did that come about?

Funkin'
01-01-2012, 12:34 AM
Believe it, or not, I had a couple of video chats with Oleg the other day. I don't believe it. Because I'm pretty sure he would had mentioned it during our last video chat.

megabyteme
01-01-2012, 12:37 AM
Believe it, or not, I had a couple of video chats with Oleg the other day. I don't believe it. Because I'm pretty sure he would had mentioned it during our last video chat.

Now I feel like he's cheating on me. If he did the mutual masturbation thing with you, too then I'm going to be pissed... :ermm:

Burnsy
01-01-2012, 03:23 AM

MBM... the fact you keep mentioning 'bored' (i.e. can't be arsed) as opposed to board (i.e. this forum) makes me kinda think you're taking the piss... coz I know you ain't generally famed for your 'tardness... well... I do miss stuff from time to time :P :lol:

megabyteme
01-01-2012, 05:06 AM
MBM... the fact you keep mentioning 'bored' (i.e. can't be arsed) as opposed to board (i.e. this forum) makes me kinda think you're taking the piss... coz I know you ain't generally famed for your 'tardness... well... I do miss stuff from time to time :P :lol:

Simply using it as a reference to the member base. :D "The bored".

As for Oleg, I could not be anymore sincere. He is who he is- quirks and all.

Burnsy
01-01-2012, 05:25 AM

Hmmmm... still not entirely convinced, but hey ho... I can always blame you :P :lol:

Squeamous
01-02-2012, 10:28 PM

Perhaps YOU'RE him. Hmm? HMM?

megabyteme
01-03-2012, 12:43 AM
Perhaps YOU'RE him. Hmm? HMM?

And I would have gotten away with it had it not been for you meddling kids... :fist:

http://i40.tinypic.com/2nqebk4.jpg

Burnsy
01-06-2012, 05:16 AM
Looks like you're full up again... :)

megabyteme
01-06-2012, 05:25 AM
Looks like you're full up again... :)

Doh! Deleted some more Oleg messages. Should be good again...