PDA

View Full Version : what's difference between p2p and scene content ??

hamadaxp2010
01-02-2012, 12:31 PM
what's difference between p2p and scene content ??

briefly please as i need it for my interview

tanx alot

IdolEyes787
01-02-2012, 12:43 PM
I've downloaded both and I can honestly say that they look the same to me.I guessing that it's something like when Gretzky was traded to L.A. and suddenly he was a King instead of an Oiler.

Of course then he went to New York so that may throw a wench in my theory.

hamadaxp2010
01-02-2012, 01:03 PM
sorry , i still don't get it and i don't know what to write in that field of interview

cinephilia
01-02-2012, 01:16 PM
scene releases have to meet scene standards, p2p releases are free standards.

Feid
01-02-2012, 02:56 PM
Scene releases are release by scene groups. They get pre'd/released on scene ftp sites or topsites, whatever you want to call it. These releases follow scene rules (http://scenerules.irc.gs), otherwise they run the risk of being nuked. To easily determine if a release is from the scene, just go to oryldb.com, pre.omgwtfhax.net or pre.corrupt-net.org and search for the release.

P2P releases are released by P2P groups on torrent sites/usenet/some other p2p place. These releases don't have a universal set of rules, and probably don't even have rules to follow, but they are regarded as usually of better quality (at least when talking about HDTV/Movies).

anigav
01-02-2012, 03:43 PM
p2p is for perverts to pass on, so essentially anyone can peep through. While scene comes from real world. Scene is supposed to be more intense and are usually of high standards. :ermm:

All usual disclaimers apply

teflon05
01-02-2012, 03:55 PM
...While scene comes from real world. Scene is supposed to be more intense and are usually of high standards. :ermm:

"Real World"? Really? What world are you from? & a LOT of internal P2P content from private & public trackers is of better quality than scene...Especially music.

ZANKAR
01-02-2012, 04:12 PM
scene stuffs are those stuffs which u can get it from FTP accounts, u are the first one to get it, the ftp accounts are generally available from 20 usd to 500 usd per month, depending upon the type of release group and type of stuff, generally some softwares and movies release group are most expensive, in p2p u have to download in form of Dc++, donkey, torrent, etc etc

Gettting hold of some good FTP accounts is allmost imposible, if u are not a part of release group or if u dont have good contacts, some FTP accounts have really great collection in terms of content, Some software and games FTP account are awsome. but after some time u get allmost every stuff on other warez , torremts etc.

In case of movies, even the release group has to give a hefty amounts of money to the person who is illegally selling sensor board copy or DVD rip copy as soon as the film is released or before the film is released, These money is recovered from FTP accounts fees, these stuffs are actual scene stuffs

anigav
01-02-2012, 04:41 PM
...While scene comes from real world. Scene is supposed to be more intense and are usually of high standards. :ermm:

"Real World"? Really? What world are you from? & a LOT of internal P2P content from private & public trackers is of better quality than scene...Especially music.

Oh, I forgot to add amateur before scene :unsure:

anon
01-02-2012, 05:31 PM
http://www.scroogle.org/cgi-bin/nbbw.cgi?Gw=scene+vs.+p2p&n=2

You can thank me later...