PDA

View Full Version : hdroad.org quarries

ElitUser
01-02-2012, 04:05 PM
I register to hdroad.org (http://hdroad.org/) through open signup. They have assessment period and need to download and upload of 30GB in this time. But in my account only upload amount is counted not the download amount. My question is why my download amount is not counted towards my account.

stan
01-02-2012, 04:40 PM
I register to hdroad.org (http://hdroad.org/) through open signup. They have assessment period and need to download and upload of 30GB in this time. But in my account only upload amount is counted not the download amount. My question is why my download amount is not counted towards my account.

Never signed up there but Chinese trackers have a habit of doing site wide free leech at the start of sign up periods.

anon
01-02-2012, 05:30 PM
Chinese trackers have a habit of doing site wide free leech at the start of sign up periods.

It also happened in CHD according a thread I read here. Doesn't that make things worse for new users? :ermm:

stan
01-02-2012, 06:34 PM
It can be both a curse and a blessing. At the start of the last wave of CHD invites in early Dec free leech was not enabled. Part of the requirements was that your ratio could not drop below 0.4 at anytime. Instead of doing one of the normal free leech torrents so many people went for something they really wanted instead. First tracker announce and they were banned.

When site wide freeleech started people were upset that download no longer counted.

ElitUser
01-02-2012, 06:53 PM
Chinese trackers have a habit of doing site wide free leech at the start of sign up periods.

It also happened in CHD according a thread I read here. Doesn't that make things worse for new users? :ermm:

Yes, it is. Which I am thinking right now.

IMHO not worth it ..torrentday is a pretty good tracker ..high activity.. and they have all good hd releases too... easy to stay

Yes, torrentday is a pretty good tracker, you never need any other tracker if you have it, even if you have TL you do not need to signup for others private tracker.

those chines tracker download counts on 50%, it is meaning if you download 4 GB then will count 2 GB towards your account and they want 30GB DL to complete the assessment period within a month and now they giving freeleech which is count to 0 amount in your download status.

Cabalo
01-02-2012, 08:14 PM
Those rules are non sense and too restrictive for new and even old users.

Lucifer9999
01-04-2012, 11:59 PM
Those requirements are easy obtainable... i have huge buffers on chdbits, hdchina, torrentgui, hdstar and hdroad.... without much effort, fake, preseed or seedbox... ;) You only must be careful, download a lot and seed all the time (and a love for movies of course, otherwise why all the fuss???)