PDA

View Full Version : [Request] What.cd/Waffles

DyNast
01-04-2012, 07:22 PM
Can someone please invite me to what.cd or waffles (i would prefer what.cd)

as you can see i'm trusty and made plenty of giveaways!

Thanks in advance!

ElitUser
01-04-2012, 09:01 PM
PM me your email for the waffles invite

IdolEyes787
01-04-2012, 10:12 PM

as you can see i'm trusty(sic).....

I reviewed your history and didn't see anything that gave definitive proof of that. Actually one of last thing you did prior to your 3+ year absence was to give away some accounts. :unsure:

ElitUser
01-04-2012, 11:15 PM

as you can see i'm trusty(sic).....

I reviewed your history and didn't see anything that gave definitive proof of that. Actually one of last thing you did prior to your 3+ year absence was to give away some accounts. :unsure:

DyNast that is not good. Now I am feeling insecure to giving out an invite to you.

anon
01-05-2012, 12:23 AM
DyNast that is not good. Now I am feeling insecure to giving out an invite to you.

Maybe you should check his history before offering an invite?

DyNast
01-05-2012, 02:50 PM
Well, I have given some account AND invites. lots of times. After that I've had to quit torrents for some time, and therefore lost some accounts.
I thought my deeds in the past would have been worth something to prove myself nowdays, when I actually need help. That's not like I'm a new tracker user who came from nowhere.

ElitUser
01-05-2012, 06:14 PM
do you know giving away the account of yours to someone else could harm for the inviter. Staff of that site can taking away the invite privilege of your inviter and even worst cases disable.

I thought my deeds in the past would have been worth something to prove myself nowdays, when I actually need help.

Why you wont get help when you need, sure you will, but if your giving away only involve with the invites. Because who knows if some one invite you and in future you giving away your account to someone else for reason of not being using your account and that could bring some problem to your inviter.

DyNast
01-05-2012, 06:44 PM
Well, account giveaways were mainstream a few years ago. I only tried to help, obviously.

For now, I would be so thankful for a what.cd invitation as well as waffles if possible (would prefer what.cd cause I heard it's better, maybe I'm wrong). I'm trustworthy, be sure of that!

thanks

ElitUser
01-05-2012, 09:22 PM
What.cd is not like to giving away their invite on public forum, you can try their interview irc channel for getting the invite. If your country is not ban from their interview channel you can try it.

anon
01-05-2012, 09:36 PM
If your country is not ban from their interview channel

It is, hence I didn't recommend it as I usually do.

Burnsy
01-05-2012, 09:37 PM
What.cd is not like to giving away their invite on public forum, you can try their interview irc channel for getting the invite. If your country is not ban from their interview channel you can try it.

Israel is banned from the irc interview, hence needing the invite... I assume joining via invite is ok as your inviter will be held responsible to a certain degree

DyNast
01-05-2012, 09:56 PM
I sure hope so! So, can anybody help me out here? Help me out here friends ;)

DyNast
01-12-2012, 03:39 PM
Any chance of getting invited to what.cd? would be grateful

elbuitre
01-12-2012, 08:56 PM
show me evidence that you are a savage consumer of audio media and I will invite you to waffles.

ElitUser
01-13-2012, 10:46 PM
show me evidence that you are a savage consumer of audio media and I will invite you to waffles.

He has been invited in there.